IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification of Clerical Vacancies Common Written Test along with Online Application Form link is available at www.ibps.in official website.
Good news for a bank job seekers! The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is now coming up with IBPS latest recruitment notification for filling up Clerk vacancies in more than 21 nationalized banks. Those candidates who are looking for latest bank jobs in India can download IBPS CWE Clerk Notification 2016-17 from a quick link provided below. We know right now more than lakhs of eligible candidates are eagerly waiting for IBPS CWE VI apply online process to start at the official website. According to the notification, massive numbers of Clerical vacancies are going to fill up by conducting Common Written Examination 6 around the country. We will update our direct working link as soon as the IBPS CWE 6 Application Form download link published at the primary site. Willing contestants have to apply their application form on or before the due date of submission. We have written this article to provide latest updated news on IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016 so that interested candidates can start common written test preparation.
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: It is an autonomous agency, started its operation in the year of 1975 as Personnel Selection Service (PSS). It had become an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) & Public Sector Banks in 1984. It was established to implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organizations. It works on the philosophy of Speed, Accuracy, and Confidentiality. Today it provides service to every Public Sector Banks such as SBI, Associate of Banks of SBI, SIDBI, SBI, NABARD, Cooperative Banks, LIC & other insurance companies which are regular members of this institution. In the academic year 2015-16, approx 1.27 Crore contestants have registered their names for various this examination. The Common Written Exam of this institute is one among the most competitive examinations in India. The selection ratio of this examination is 01 out of 1000. This test is compulsory for everyone who seeks banking careers in 29 public sector and regional rural banks.
Annually time to time, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes the online recruitment exams for various posts like Clerical, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), etc. Now this time for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016, the total 21 Banks namely State Bank of India (SBI), Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of India (BOI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Punjab & Sindh Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Allahabad Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank and IDBI Bank have participated. Recently, IBPS has announced a Common Written Examination VI for the appointment of Clerks in 21 Indian banks. All those appropriate candidates who wish to apply online for IBPS clerk jobs must have at least Graduation degree in ant stream from a recognized Universities/ Institution. Applicant’s age should be between 20-28 years if they want to take part in IBPS CWE VI Exam. Candidates are advised to visit this page for more details in upcoming days.
Interested and well-qualified contestants can fill up and submit their online application form by logging to IBPS CWE Clerk Official Website. Remember, applicants will apply for these clerical posts only through online modes as no other option is given. Last year, aspirants are recruited based on their marks scored from online written test and interview. Now as per Central Government orders, this year Clerical cadre posts have to exclude the Interview Section from the selection process. So, we need to wait for the official IBPS CWE Clerk Notification to know what exact selection process is. We notify contenders to make sure their email ID is valid and working throughout the recruitment procedure. The useful information about vacancy such as age limitation, application/ exam fee, educational qualification, important dates, pay scale, selection system, syllabus, etc is provided below.
IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Organizer Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Type of Job: Central Govt Jobs’16
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Exam Name: Common Written Examination
Job Role: Bank Clerk (Clerical)
Registration Mode: On-line only
IBPS Clerical Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Maximum 28 years and Minimum 20 years for General Category.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category applicants in accordance with Central Government Norms.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Clerk Common Written Examination-6 must have a Graduation Degree in any stream from Govt. approved university or institute.
- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC Categories.
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, PWD & EXSM Categories
Note: You can deposit your fees by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards. Don’t forget to take print out of system generated e-receipt after making an on-line payment.
The final selection of applicants will be done on the basis of the following process:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview (if necessary)
- General Awareness
- English language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- Professional Knowledge
How to fill Online IBPS CWE 6 Application Form 2016?
Note: The registration of application form will be by online mode only. There will be a single registration for preliminary as well as main examination.
- Open the authorized website of this institute.
- Find out “Official Notification” link and then open it.
- First, read it carefully before proceeding further.
- Now, click on “new user” link.
- Fill information accordingly in the prescribed format.
- After a submission of valid details, you will receive registration number & password.
- Sign in using registration number and password.
- Insert all the required details in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of photo and signature along with supporting documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay your application fee and then collect e-receipt from the system.
- At last, download it and print out a hard copy for future proof.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: UPDATE SOON
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: UPDATE SOON
- Last Date for taking print out of Application Form: UPDATE SOON
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: UPDATE SOON
- Pre Exam Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before pre exam
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 06th Nov, 27th Nov, 03rd Dec & 04th Dec 2016
- Date of Prelims Results: 10-15 days after pre exam
- Main Exam Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before exam
- Date of Main Examination: 31st Dec 2016 & 01st Jan 2017
- Main Exam Result Date: In Jan 2017
- Interview Dates: In Feb/ March 2017
Download Official Notification PDF file (link will active soon)
IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online (link will update soon)
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Latest Update: The registration of online application will be starting soon by the officials. So, interested candidates are suggested to visit this page on a regular basis for latest news.
In a short time, we will come up with official details about this recruitment whenever released by the department. Bookmark our techufo.in web page for upcoming updates on Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Paper Solution, Result and Merit List. If you have any query related to this article then share it in a feedback box below. As soon as possible our team will reply you by finding an appropriate answer, THANK YOU.