SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification has made available for the total 17168 vacancies of Jr Associate & Jr Agriculture Associates Posts along with prelims exam online application form to apply at www.sbi.co.in:
Finally, State Bank of India has disclosed the long-awaited employment advertisement CRPD/CR/2016-17/01 to hire more than 17000 new staff through General and Special Recruitment Drive. As per this job notice, SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agriculture Associate in Clerical Cadre were released especially to fill up with well-qualified candidates. Now, this is really a fabulous news for those all job-hunters searching latest bank jobs with appropriate qualifications to make their future career safe and secure. Eligible candidates can make use of this golden opportunity by applying application form at official website before the closing date 25th April 2016. We personally suggest all contestants go through this article for details about State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates. All the perfect information regarding SBI Clerical recruitment of 17168 vacant vacancies will help every candidate to apply without making any mistake.
ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA: It is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India (GOI) is the single largest shareholder of this bank with more than 58% ownership. In 2015 by the Bankers magazine, it is ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks”. A headquarter of this financial services company is situated in Mumbai. At present, Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya is a Chairperson cum Key person of this banking unit. In this organization, there are approximately 02 lakh employees working to provide products like insurance banking, consumer & corporate banking, private banking, investment banking, private equity, saving securities, mortgage loans, etc. Its main Slogan is “The Banker to Every Indian”. Time to time on a regular basis, it comes up with a number of job opportunities by publishing in employment new paper to appoint dynamic employees.
Check Out: Upcoming RBI Recruitment 2016 Notification
Recently, it has revealed a recruitment drive for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in 152 vacancies. Now, the board member has invited applications from bright graduate Indian Nationals for appointment to JA and JAA vacancies in Clerical Cadre. It includes special recruitment drive for tura (Meghalaya), Kashmir Valley & Ladakh and Backlog vacancies such as SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, etc. Applicants who have a Graduation degree in relevant discipline are quite eligible to crack SBI Clerk Vacancies. All intrigued candidates are guided to submit their application form via ONLINE mode from 05.04.16 to 25.04.16 at concern site www.statebankofindia.com. Every aspirant is strictly advised to register their form as early as possible in order to avoid last minute rush on official web portal.
Check Out: Latest SBI PO Recruitment 2016
Contestants must note that they can apply for State Bank of India Associates jobs in one state and for one post only. While filling registration form, the aspirant must ensure that whether he/ she is fulfilling each and every eligibility norms as mentioned in SBI Clerical Cadre Notification 2016 or not. Below, we have written some important details about vacancies such as age limit, educational qualifications, application/ examination fee, pay slab, grade pay, selection process, initial dates, etc.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Organization: State Bank of India
Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
Registration: On-line mode
No. of Vacancies: 17168 seats
Post Name: Clerical posts
- Junior Associates: 10726 seats
- Junior Agriculture Associates: 3008 seats
- Junior Associates (Backlog): 3218 seats
- Junior Associates (Special recruitment): 188 seats
- Please refer to official notification using a direct link placed below of our article.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- For General & OBC category: Rs. 600/- only
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and other reserved categories: Rs. 100/- only
State Bank Of India Clerk Jobs Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
All the contestants are required to have following qualifications from a Government recognized University/ Institution.
- For Junior Associates (JA) (Customer Support & Sales) Post: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification
- For Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA) Post: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Services.
Age Limitation (as on 01.04.16):
- For Un-Reserved Category: Mini 20 years and Maxi 28 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category as per the government norms.
- The selection of best candidates will be done on organizing Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Personal Interview.
Latest Update: As registration process will be closed on 28.04.16 so till there is a time for every willing and eligible candidates to apply for the examination. Kindly proceed further and register application form as early as possible. Stay tune with us for freshly updated news.
How to fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2016?
- First of all, open an official website.
- On the home page, navigate to “careers with us” section.
- On the next page, find out link titled as “State Bank of India Recruitment for the post of Jr. Associate & Jr. Agriculture Associate in Clerical Cadre”.
- Open it and read all eligibility details contained in a pdf file of the official notification.
- Now, click on “Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
- Fill up the application with mandatory fields in the online prescribed format.
- Collect e-receipt by paying fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Affix your recent passport size photo, signature and other necessary documents only in a jpg file.
- Verify filled up items and then submit it.
- Download the submitted copy of registration form to your computer/ mobile.
- If possible, then also print a copy of it for prelims exam.
Important Dates for the Contestants:-
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application and Fee Payment: 28th April 2016
- Due Date to Printout Online Application Form: 10th May 2016
- Prelims Call Letter Download Date: after 11th May 2016 (Tentative)
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 22ndMay, 28th May, 29th May, 04th June & 05th June 2016
- Prelims Result Date: 24th June 2016
- Date of Main Exam: 25th & 26th June 2016
- Mains Examination Result Release Date: In July 2016
Authorized Websites: www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com
Candidates can save this page using “CTRL+D” for ascertaining further details and updates of SBI Associates Recruitment 2016 procedure. Our Techufo.in web team will soon come up with Prelims Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Interview Date, Cut-offs, Result and Merit List. Visitors can drop their query about this topic in a comment box placed below. We will try to answer as soon as we can by solving it, THANK YOU.