Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Latest IBMSB PO PGDBF Notification published for IB Probationary Officer 324 vacancies to Apply Online Application at www.indianbank.in:
The Latest Indian Bank Jobs Alerts!! If you are a Graduate Student and looking for careers in Govt Banking sectors, then you are at the right place. Here, we have updated information about latest Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 of Probationary Officers in 324 vacant posts through a selection process. It is a great opportunity for those people intends to build their govt career in a right direction. For IB PO Recruitment process, the Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) finding young and bright personalities who fulfills the eligibility criteria given in this article. Interested and eligible contestants can click on Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2017 link available below to find out required qualifications and age limit for this vacancy. Candidates will get all the details by referring the official website or this web page. The direct link for Online Application of IB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 is attached to this article at the bottom. Contenders should visit the concerned site to Indian Bank apply online process for PO vacancies until 22nd Dec 2016 closing date. Go through following passages for an application fee, selection procedure, and registration dates.
About Indian Bank: IB is a Premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking Financial Service Company established on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement. This organization has headquartered in Chennai, India. As on 31st March 2016, it is serving the nation with a team of over 20,140 dedicated staff. Mahesh Kumar Jain is MD & CEO of this banking system while R Subramanian Kumar and A S Rajeev are the Executive Directors. Their primary product names are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance, Insurance, Mortgage Loans, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Savings and many others. Currently, it is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. They have crossed total business of Rs. 3,10,918 Crores during the academic year 2015-16 and registered Net Profit of Rs. 711.38 Crores. It also has a Core Banking Solution (CBS) in all its 2565 branches. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned this organization, they opened branches in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. The Indian Bank Employment News is released by this organization whenever required. They appoint the best staff by publishing the recruitment notifications through their official website.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Details @www.indianbank.in
Hello, Friends!! The Indian Bank Authority has started application process for filling up 324 PO vacancies through Admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course offered at Manipal Global Education Services 2017-2018. Contestants can register their applications by visiting the official website within the specified date. The On-line registration dates for IB Probationary Officer Jobs Application process are 06/12/2016 to 22/12/2016. The applications have to be submitted online because no other mode accepted by the department. Those who have completed their Graduation in any field from a recognized university and searching latest govt jobs after degree can utilize this employment opportunity. Candidates having age between 20 to 28 years can apply online for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 to get admission in PGDBF Course at IBMSB. As per selection criteria, the recruitment board will select aspirants based on their performance in On-line Exam (Prelims & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. You will get full details about examination structure from notification pdf image uploaded at the official website i.e. www.indianbank.in.
Indian Bank Vacancy 2017 Notification PDF
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total Vacancies: 324
IB Vacancy Details Category Wise:-
- Unreserved (UR) – 165 vacancies
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 87 vacancies
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 48 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 30 vacancies
- Orthopedically Challenged (OC) – 04 vacancies
- Visually Impaired (VI) – 03 vacancies
- Hearing Impaired (HI) – 03 vacancies
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: India
Kind of Job: Banking Career
Registration Mode: On-line only
Application Fees/Intimation Charges:
- General (GEN) Category – Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred rupees)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Contenders – Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred rupees)
Payment Mode: Applicants have the option to make their payment of requisite fee through ONLINE mode only. The on-line payment can be made by providing necessary information using following sources:-
- Internet Banking
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro)
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Note: Under any circumstance, fees will not be refunded once paid.
IB Probationary Officer Pay Scale (per month): Refer official notification to know details about emoluments and pay scale plus grade pay.
IB Probationary Officer Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Are you interested in IB Probationary Officer Recruitment Apply Online process?? If yes, then don’t forget to read the eligibility criteria by referring the official notification. The most suitable and capable aspirants will be selected based on their overall performance for this 01 year IBMSB PGDBF Course 2017-2018. Candidates who are eligible for this IBMSB PO PGDBF Programme can start registration process by following the simple steps given below. The Indian Bank Vacancy 2017 related details age criteria, qualifications, selection system, pay scale, exam fees, payment modes, job location, etc. available here on this page. Through this web page, you can download the pdf file of Indian Bank PO Job Advertisement directly from the official site. We have listed remaining details in below description, kindly check it out.
Educational Qualifications: Those who are interested in PO jobs must have following qualifications grab from Government approved University or Institute.
- Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category in any discipline OR any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government
IB Jobs Age Limitation (01.07.2017): The age relaxation will be as per the Government Guidelines.
- The Age of Aspirants should not less than 20 years and not more than 28 years as on specified cutoff date.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit to the Reserved Categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ ST – 15 years
IB PO Vacancy Selection Process: Most eligible contestants to be selected by the authority through a selection process consist of following tests.
- Preliminary Examination (Maxi. 100 marks)
- Main Examination (Maxi. 250 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
IB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Date:
- Starting Date for Online Registration Process: Update Soon
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: Update Soon
- Closure Date for Edit or Modification of Application Form: Update Soon
- Dates for On-line Payment of Application Fees: Update Soon
- Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: Update Soon
- Dates for Pre-Exam Training: Update Soon
- Preliminary Exam Call Letter Download Date: Update Soon
- Online Preliminary Examination Date: Update Soon
- Prelims Result Date: Update Soon
- Release Date for Call Letter of Mains Examination: Update Soon
- Main Online Examination Date: Update Soon
- Final Result Announcement Date: Notified Later
How to Apply Online Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Subscribe to the official website or just use a direct link placed below.
- Click on the Career tab available at the top of a homepage.
- Now, click on the link “IB Probationary Officer PGDBF Programme 2017-18”.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- A new window will open, click on New Registration tab.
- Submit your Personal and Professional details carefully without making any mistake.
- After successful submission, a Registration ID Number, and Password to be generated on your screen.
- You can use Registration Number & Password to reopen the saved data and edit or modification.
- Press “SUBMIT” button after filling all the necessary details.
- Pay your fees through on-line sources and download the e-receipt after successful completion of a process.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus/ Pattern Details: If you want to know the Preliminary and Main Examination structure, then download the official notification pdf file from below link. Through the notification, you will get each & every detail about syllabus and exam pattern.
Call Letter/Admit Card Related Details: The board will provide separate call letter for every exam through their official website. The Call Letter for examination can be download only by submitting the valid details like Registration Number, Application Number, Date of Birth, etc.
Merit List/Result: The result of each exam will get prepared and uploaded to the concerned site.
Hurry Up Guys!! Dec 22nd is the last date to apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 PO Application Form at the official site. All those who interested, we insist them not to miss these current job openings in Indian Bank. Applicants who applied can bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get further updates. We will back with IB Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Date, Call Letter, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List. Send us your query related to recruitment process through a comment box. For a latest govt jobs notifications related update, follow our website regularly. Stay tuned for more updates. ALL THE BEST!!