KPSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for Karnataka Group C Non Technical 571 vacancies to apply online application form at kpsc.kar.nic.in official website:
Karnataka PSC Non-Technical Recruitment 2017 Update: Good News!! Here come the latest news for every job fighter as KPSC updated current week’s employment news at their official website. All job seeker are requested to read the entire article till the end so they can gather all the details about KPSC Graduate & Non-Graduate Level Posts. Karnataka Public Service Commission is looking for talented employees in various job profiles such as Account Assistant, Bill Collector, Accountant, Residential School Teacher, Junior Account Assistant, First Grade Revenue Inspector, Chief Officer Grade, etc. As per the Karnataka PSC Notification 2017, total 571 vacant seats available for Non-Technical Posts in various departments. The last date for registration process is 15th April 2017 and mode of submission is through online. Those who are interested can click on KPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application link available below to submit their details. We advise every candidate to refer the following passages for further details like eligibility criteria and selection process.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is a Government Organization established for recruitment of best candidates in Group A, Group B, and Group C posts. On 01-03-2002, it has celebrated the Golden Jubilee. Every year, it appoints huge number of candidates for Government Vacancies available in various department and offices. Now for the recruitment in Karnataka Graduate & Non-Graduate Posts, already Commission has started accepting applications 15th March 2017 onward and many people have registered their names successfully. The time has come for your’s too so if you are unemployed & probing for employment opportunity then here it is. For KPSC Group C Non-Technical Jobs, selected applicants will get attractive salary scale on monthly basis plus grade pay and allowances from the department according to norms given in the official notification. Local people can go for these vacancies without any hesitation. Before applying, check out the notification from a link uploaded at the bottom.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Hello, Friends!! Those who had completed their 10th class, 12th class, Diploma, and Graduation Degree from a well-recognized university or institute with minimum qualifying marks can apply for these KPSC 571 Group C Vacancies. Even contender has to follow age criteria such as they should fall in between 18 years to 35 years as on 15th April, 2017. Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable for all the reserved category aspirants only. Once the recruitment process gets accomplished, the organization will publish Admit card and details related to the examination will be mentioned in it. Those who apply they need to attend selection process consist of Written Examination and Personal Interview. Aspirants should make a note of it that examination fee is not- refundable so once paid even if they are appearing or not it will not get back. Many candidates might not be aware of procedure of getting registered online. So for all of them here we have updated instructions at the end of this article.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Non Technical (Group-C) Recruitment 2017 Details
Candidates will get all the information related to Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online Process and other useful details referring the notification. Here we notify all the contestants to register their application form as early as possible on or before the last date visiting the official website. So just follow the steps given below one by one carefully. Just within few clicks, contestants will find themselves registered into job notification announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Those candidates who are suitable and capable can apply online visiting the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the Commission: Karnataka Public Service Commission (K.P.S.C.)
Total Vacancies: 571
Post Category: Non-Technical Posts (Group-C)
Karnataka PSC Graduate/Non-Graduate Level Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Graduate Level – 246 Vacancies|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||37|
|Chief Officer Grade-II||34|
|Non-Graduate Level – 325 Vacancies|
|Residential School Teachers||123|
|Library Assistant (Dept of Collegiate)||29|
|Library Assistant (Karnataka Govt Secretariat Lib.)||04|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
Job Location: Karnataka State
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Mode of Application Process: Online
- For Chief Officer Grade 2 Posts, Rs. 17, 650/- to Rs. 32,000/- will be paid to shortlisted candidate in current recruitment process.
- For Accountant post, candidate will be paid Rs. 16, 000/- to Rs. 29, 600/- per month.
- First Grade Revenue Inspector & Accounts Assistant will get Rs. 12, 500/- to Rs. 24, 000/- on monthly basis.
- Residential School Teachers will get Rs. 12, 500/- to Rs. 24, 000/-.
- For Remaining Posts, Rs. 11, 600/- to Rs. 21, 000/- will be paid as a monthly salary.
KPSC Group C Non Technical Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Examination Fee: General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 300/- whereas Reserved category applicants had to pay Rs. 150/- & PWD category contender need to pay Rs. 25/-.
Educational Qualifications: Only those aspirants will be able to participate who had completed any of the following qualifications from Government authorized University or Board.
- 10th class
- 12th class
- Lower age of General candidates should be 18 years & upper age limit should not be more than 35 years.
- As per the Govt reservation rules, reserved applicants will get benefit in upper age limit.
- All the details related to upper age relaxation for reserved category briefly mentioned in the notification. So, all the contestants are suggested to download the notification from a below link and refer it.
Procedure for Selection:-
- The written exam & personal interview will be scheduled by the commission to select talented applicants.
- Based on the overall performance in the selection process, final selection and merit list to be prepared.
Recruitment Key Dates for Candidates:-
- Notification Date: 15.03.2017
- Opening Date to Start Registration Process: 15.03.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 15.04.2017
- Due Date to Deposit Application Fee: 17.04.2017
- Hall Ticket Download Dates: 07-08 days prior exam date
- Dates for Written Examination Post-wise: Update Soon
- Written Exam Result Declaration Date: Notified Later
How to apply for KPSC Accounts Assistant/Residential School Teachers Recruitment 2017?
Please put your Scanned Copies of Passport Photograph, Signature & other necessary documents as and when you start filling up the registration form. Kindly follow the below given procedure to submit your application without facing any problem.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- In a home page, find out a link to download KPSC Notification for Group C Non-Technical Vacancies in various departments.
- Have a look at the entire advertisement.
- Read the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, pay band, selection process, etc. mentioned in the advertisement.
- If you fulfill entire eligibility, then start the filling process.
- Fill up the application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature and certificates.
- Pay the application fee using available sources.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a printout of the system generated application form.
- A copy of filled up application form is mandatory to keep it with you for future purpose.
Karnataka PSC Non-Technical Notification 2017 -> Download PDF
KPSC Recruitment 2017 -> Apply Online Now
Hope all the aspirants might have got all the information that relates to above mentioned KAR PSC Jobs notification. To gather further updates on Exam Date, Hall Ticket, and Result, bookmark our website www.techufo.in using a CTRL+D key. For any query on this recruitment, submit your comment in a below section. Keep visiting this web page for upcoming jobs after 10th pass. All the best, get you all soon..!!