Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 Bharti Notification released for latest 1583 Clerk & Typist Vacancies apply Online Application Form at www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in:
Here we have fresh employment news of this week for those eligible candidates who are curiously waiting for latest Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Notification 2019. The Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra state going to recruit most suitable applicants for various posts like Talati, Typist and Clerk jobs. As per this employment notification, the RFD officials will enlist total 1583 vacant vacancies by conducting various competitive exams. All those who are unemployed and looking for 12th pass govt jobs this is the best opportunity for them don’t miss it. This is really an encouraging update for those who are waiting very keenly to grab govt career in their state. Interested candidates can download Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 online form from the official website by clicking on a quick link given below. Job-hunters who have essential qualifications can apply online application for Maharashtra RFD Clerk & Typist Jobs on or before the due date. Read the full article to know additional details about Maha Talati Recruitment and its eligibility criteria.
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 Notification | MAHA Talathi Bharti (महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भरती-२०१९) Online Application Form
- 1 Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 Notification | MAHA Talathi Bharti (महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भरती-२०१९) Online Application Form
- 1.1 Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019 Latest Details
- 1.2 MAHA Talathi Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 Maha Talathi Bharti 2019 Apply Online & Exam Date
- 1.5 How to fill Online Maharashtra Talathi Application Form 2019?
- 1.6 rfd.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment direct links
Now finally, Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Dept Recruitment 2019 notice published for 1062 posts of Talati as well as 521 posts of clerk-cum-typist jobs. We are sure about these latest job openings in Revenue and Forest Department would electrify each and every career-oriented people of the Maha state. For Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019, willing contestants’ educational qualifications must be 12th pass or Graduation Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized board or university. Candidates are requested to submit their application form only through offline mode. Eligible candidates will get their Maharashtra Talathi Application form pdf file from the primary portal after it is uploaded by authority. Remember, once the application form submitted by applicants no editing or modification of master data will be possible. Contenders having minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years are quite eligible to apply for this Maharashtra RFD Typist vacancies. The selection process shall consist of written examination, typing test followed by an interview session for this Maha clerk recruitment process. We request you all contestants to have a look at the official advertisement before fill up the registration form.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019 Latest Details
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department (RFD)|
|Rectt. Notice No.||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1583 vacancies (expected)|
|Vacancy Names||a) Talati – 1062 vacancies
b) Typist & Clerk – 521 vacancies
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||Anywhere in the State|
|Apply Mode||Offline/ Online mode|
|Application Dates||Available soon|
We have mentioned possible information related to Maharashtra Talati Vacancy 2019 such as age criteria, essential qualification, salary, selection methodology, important dates, etc. here in this article. Those applicants interested in upcoming Maha govt jobs updates can follow our website on a regular interval.
MAHA Talathi Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants’ age must be above 18 years and below 25 years as on cutoff date.
- Upper age relaxation will applicable to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Government.
- Every interested contestant must have passed 12th standard exam or Graduation from a Government recognized university or institution.
- Please refer official advertisement for complete eligibility criteria.
PAY SCALE/ SALARY:-
- The department will give good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances to those candidates selected after clearing all selection stages.
- To know brief details about post wise salary, kindly wait for the release of official notification.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable):-
- The application/ examination fees for all categories will update here very soon once an official notification released by the officials.
Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
Selection Modes: The final selection of candidates for 1583 posts will be made based on their overall performance in the following tasks:
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (if required)
First, the written exam will be held and then typewriting test going to be conducted for those candidates qualified in the written examination. Those contestants qualified in the written test and typing test will have to attend interview followed by document verification. The final merit list will get prepared based on marks of candidates in the selection process.
Maha Talathi Bharti 2019 Apply Online & Exam Date
- Official Advertisement Publication Date: Notified Soon
- Opening Date for Registration of Application Form: UPDATE SOON
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: UPDATE SOON
- Due Date to Pay Examination Fees: UPDATE SOON
- Written Examination Date for Clerk & Typist Posts: NOTIFIED LATER
- Written Examination Date for Maha Talati Posts: NOTIFIED LATER
- Date for Release of Final Result: NOTIFIED SOON
Syllabus for Written Examinations:-
- The written exam syllabus will consist of various topics such as General Awareness, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, English Language, Hindi Language, etc.
- The syllabus and exam pattern will update here in this article very soon, so stay tune.
How to fill Online Maharashtra Talathi Application Form 2019?
|♦ Steps to Apply Application Form ♦|
|Step 01: First of all, open the official website or directly click on a link given below.
Step 02: Navigate to “Latest News” section on the home page.
Step 03: Now, click on a “MAHA RFD Talathi & Clerk Bharti Notification 2019” download link.
Step 04: Read each and every instruction carefully as it would be helpful in avoiding any misunderstanding at a later stage.
Step 05: If you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly, take a printout of the prescribed application form.
Step 06: Fill up all the compulsory fields without making any type of spelling or grammatical mistake.
Step 07: Attach your passport size photo and certificates along with registration form.
Step 08: Finally, send application form and demand draft before the last date to postal address provided in the notification.
Download Maha Talati Official Notification 2019 pdf file (link activate soon)
Apply Maharashtra Talathi 2019 Online Form (link update soon)
About Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department: It is a state government owned organization, established for welfare and development of the state. The head office of this department is located in Mumbai. Their primary functions are land Transfer, Land Acquisition, Revenue Collection, Input Survey, Formation of Service Rules, Boundary disputes, Budgets, Agriculture Statistics, Rainfall Data, etc. Annually, it comes up with lots of employment notifications to recruit highly talented contestants for the empty positions available in the department. It also organizes examinations as a selection process for appointing capable contestants. According to reliable sources, the organization will start registration process in the last week of December 2018 or first week of January 2019. [Also, CHECK Sarkari Naukri for 10th pass if you are willing to find jobs in State or Central Government Sectors.]
Hello, Readers!! Bookmark our website www.techufo.in and grab all quick updates on Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 process such as exam date, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Answer Key/ Paper Solution, Cut off Marks, Merit List, Result, etc. We will give you all the further development news of recruitment through this web page on a regular basis. For Maharashtra Revenue & Forest Dept Recruitment related queries, please leave your comment in a feedback box. Our team will reply to your query as soon as possible. THANK YOU!!