MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application link for the total 2371 vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts has been made available to apply online at www.mppscdemo.in official website.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has now come up with a fresh and long awaited job Advt No. 01/EXAM/2016 this week on Date 19/02/16 through their main web portal. Commission officials had revealed this employment advertise concerning MPPSC Recruitment 2016 specially to acquire more than 2000 highly knowledgeable staff for the government approved colleges and universities. All those candidates who in recent times searching for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016-17 after degree, they are having the best advantage to get above specified job. Interested and career oriented individuals who wish to grab these 2371 assistant professor vacancies must fulfill the required eligibilities before proceeding further. All contenders who have essential qualification can utilize this golden opportunity by applying application forms via online mode before expiry date.
Now, commission has invited on-line applications from dynamic and skillful young Indian Citizens for the appointment of Asst Professor Posts in various subjects. As per advertise, we inform every candidate that online registration process will be commenced from 05/03/16 and stops on 04/04/16. Those intrigued candidates who are willing to attend this MPPSC Assistant Professor Examination must have a Bachelor Degree with NET/UGC NET or Ph.D. degree with SET/SLET from a recognized university/institution. Candidates ageing between 21 years to 42 years are eligible to apply online for this employment news published on official web page of the organization.
Most importantly, don’t forget to go through eligibility criteria published in Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Notification 2016. Everyone hereby guided to make sure while applying that their E-mail ID and contact number are private and working during the whole recruitment procedure. We have provided all the brief information of vacancy like age criteria, upper age relaxations, educational qualifications, pay band, grade pay, examination fees, way of selection, necessary dates, etc. so that candidates can refer it.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Type: Government Jobs
Placement: In M.P. State
Registration Procedures: On-line mode
Vacancy Name: Assistant Professor
Total No. of Vacancies: 2371 seats
- Vacancies Against Retirement/ Promotion: 916 seats
- Backlog: 768 seats
- Fresh Vacancies: 687 seats
Salary (per month):
- The selected contestants will receive a Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/- along with other allowances from department.
Application/ Examination Fees (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
Note: In addition to application fee, everyone need to pay Rs. 40/- as an online portal charges.
- Rs. 1,200/- (one thousand and two hundred only) for General quota candidates.
- Rs. 600/- (six hundred only) for Reservation Categories such as SC, ST, OBC & PWD applicants.
Madhya Pradesh Asst Professor Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested candidates must have cleared NET or SLET or SET Exams in relevant subject from the university/ institute recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission).
- Interested applicants also have a Post Graduation Degree with at least 55% (50% for SC/ ST) in respective subject from a recognized university or institution.
- Kindly refer to official notification by pressing on below direct link for more detailed information.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017):
- For the candidates residing in Madhya Pradesh State: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- For the contestants residing out of Madhya Pradesh State: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Note: Upper age relaxation benefit will be applicable to reserved quota aspirants of the MP state only and that as per Govt. Rules and Regulations.
The final selection of most appropriate contenders will be depending upon their performance and marks scored in following process.
- Online Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certification Verification
How to fill Online MPPSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2016?
- Open official website of the commission.
- Click on the “Advertisement” section in the home page of portal.
- Now in the next opened page, press on the link named as “MPPSC Recruitment Advertise for Assistant Professor Examination 2016”.
- Download and properly reads the instructed norms as announced in notification no. 01/EXAM/2016.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then press on “Apply” link.
- Fill up the prescribed format of Online Application Form with required details of personal, communication and education.
- At the last upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in specified size along with supporting documents.
- Don’t forget to pay examination fee before due date.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button on completion.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number and Password for further reference purpose.
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form: 05th March, 2016 (12:00 P.M.)
- Closing for Online Submission of Applications: 04th April, 2016 (12:00 A.M.)
- Due Date for Payment of Application Fee: 04th April, 2016
- Date of On-line Examination: Notified Soon
Official Portal: www.mppscdemo.in | www.mppsc.nic.in | www.mppsc.com
Readers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page in order to make sure further updates about Examination Date, Timetable, Center Address, Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Model Papers, Study Books, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Results and Merit List. In future, if job finders those who are looking for employment related updates can follow our web page on daily interval. Please drop your comments in below given box. Our techufo.in expert team will answer your every questions as quickly as possible, THANK YOU.