OSSSC Recruitment 2015 notification for the total 1756 vacancies of Assistant Revenue Inspector, Revenue Inspector & Amin Inspector along with online application has been published to apply at www.osssc.gov.in:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently circulated fresh employment news of week through its main web portal. Advertisement related OSSSC Recruitment 2015 for hiring multiple positions to the District Revenue Service Posts. This is going to be high recruitment drive so committee officials are looking to fill up young, best physique and courageous workforce with good character for above 1756 upcoming Inspector Job. It is encouraging advertise for all job finders interested in Odisha Government Jobs 2015-16, as they can utilize this chance by filling OSSSC RI ARI online application form.
The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has become functional with effect from November 1, 2012 and headquartered at Bhubaneswar since 4/05/2013. It is an autonomous body established by the Government of Odisha. This Committee is entrusted by the Government in General Administrative Department to conduct recruitment examinations for district cadre Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of state. Now, Commission has invited online application to acquire available job vacancies for 1152 Amin Inspector, 262 Revenue Inspector and 342 Assistant Revenue Inspector Posts. It’s a privilege for every appropriate individual to get Govt Jobs with ssc pass through this Board.
All those passionate contestants who wish to apply for Odisha SSC Amin RI ARI Job Vacancy 2015 should have a Bachelor’s Degree in BBA/Science/Arts from a recognized University. Suitable candidates can submit online application at concerned site on all days during 26/09/2015 to 16/11/2015 for registration process. Admission Ticket shall be uploaded on the website 2 weeks before commencement of the written/online examination. The final date for exam will be advertised in the local newspaper. No personal admit card or printed admission letter will be send through Indian post or email.
While applying for online registration, aspirants seeking graduation careers must read all the eligibility norms and all other instructions by referring official Notification (advertisement) No. IIE-59/15-1321/OSSSC/dt.09.09.2015. Inspector Job seekers are required to apply through ONLINE mode as no other mode for registration of application is possible. So for that nominees are needed to have proper contact details and email ID.
The general information related to vacancies, application fee, educational criteria, salary offered, upper age limit, dates to keep in mind, selection procedure and most importantly ‘How to fill Online Application Form’ are all mentioned briefly below. For regular updates regarding upcoming Govt. Jobs in India visit our site techufo.in
OSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Type & Location of Job: Government Jobs in Odisha
Application Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 1756 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Amin Inspector – 1152 posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – 342 posts
- Revenue Inspector – 262 posts
- Interested applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce /Science/Arts and BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from a Government approved University for the Job vacancies of Revenue Inspector Posts.
- Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate or any equivalent examination along with computer knowledge for the posts of Amin and Asst. Revenue Inspector.
Age Limit (as on 1st Jan., 2015):
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 32 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (Five) years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women category, 10 (Ten) years for Persons with Disability and for Ex. Servicemen the total period of service rendered in defense service.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Application fee can be deposited through various mode of payment such as E-Payment, Online (Net Banking or Debit Card) and Offline.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- only
- For Reserved (SC/ST/PWD) Category Candidates: No fee
Pay Scale (per month):
- Revenue Inspector Post: Pay band-2 Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- Asst. Revenue Inspector Post: Pay band-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-
- Amin Post: Pay band-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-
The final selection for OSSSC Amin RI ARI Job Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in below given tests:
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Written & Practical Test,
- Personal Interview.
- The written test will be of MCQ type for 350 marks (R.I. posts) and 250 marks (A.R.I. Amin Post).
- The standard of examination shall be same to Secondary School and contestants are required to score mini. 30% marks.
- Written Test:-
- General Knowledge (100 marks for 1.5 hrs),
- Arithmetic (100 marks for 1.5 hrs),
- Basic Computer Skills (50 marks for 1 hr)
- Handwriting in Odia (50 marks for 1 hr)
How to fill OSSSC Application Form 2015?
- Sign in to official website.
- In home page, click on link named ‘OSSSC Recruitment 2015’ via what’s new section.
- Now carefully read all the detailed advertisement as mentioned for respective posts.
- If eligible then click on the link ‘apply online’.
- Fill up the application form with correct data and upload scanned photo along with signature.
- Click on submit button after checking the provided information.
- At last after finishing above process, system will generate unique registration ID.
- Save it & Print the hard copy for further procedure.
- Advertisement Date: 9th September, 2015
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Application: 26th September, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16th November, 2015
- Date for Examinations: Notified soon.
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in