Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification for 516 GDS Cycle-III Vacancies Out Apply Online Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Details: If you are looking for postal jobs after 10th pass, then the good news is here. India Post Department has released Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Notification and invites Online Applications to fill 516 posts of GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) in Punjab Postal Circle. Candidates who are interested and fulfills GDS eligibility criteria can apply for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 process up to Dec 11, 2020. Here in this article, aspirants will also get a direct link to apply Punjab Postal GDS Online Form as well as a notification download link from below. Read out this blog to catch all information on Gramin Dak Sevak Punjab Post Office Vacancy qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc.
- 1 Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification | Punjab Post Office GDS (516 Vacancies) Apply Online Form @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 – Overview
- 1.2 Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 2021 – Details
- 1.3 Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Punjab Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs
- 1.5 Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Application Fee
- 1.6 Punjab Post GDS Vacancies 2020 – Selection Criteria
- 1.7 Process to Apply Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2020:-
- 1.8 Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 FAQs About Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020 2021
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification | Punjab Post Office GDS (516 Vacancies) Apply Online Form @appost.in/gdsonline
Hello, Friends!! Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Notification is finally out which includes Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak posts. A total of 516 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Punjab Circle through direct recruitment to be filled based on academic merit. Now to apply for Punjab Postal GDS Jobs, those candidates with minimum educational qualification of matriculation pass and aged between 18-40 years are only eligible. Aspirants must note that the online registration process will continue from 12-11-2020 to 11-12-2020 (23:59 hrs). Therefore, candidates are advised to submit Punjab Post Office GDS Application much before the due date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure on account of heavy load at the website during the last days for submission of applications.
Contestants must check Punjab Post GDS Bharti instructions thoroughly before registering himself for applying online at https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline. Scroll down and grab complete details.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 – Overview
|♦ Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Postal Circle Name:||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Conducting Body:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||STC/18-51/2020 (DT. CHANDIGARH 03-11-2020)|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III/ 2020-2021|
|Total Vacancies:||516 vacancies|
|Post Names:||1) Branch Post Master (BPM)
2) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
3) Dak Sevak
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Dates:||12 November to 11 December 2020|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Selection Process:||Academic Merit & DV|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 2021 – Details
|♦ Category wise GDS Vacancies ♦|
|Name of Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|UR/ GEN (Unreserved/ General)||230|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Sections)||32|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||105|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||137|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – B||01|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – C||11|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||516|
Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Min. 18 years to Max. 40 years as on November 11th, 2020, i.e. the date of notification
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in upper age limit for various categories shown as under:-
|Name of Categories||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||03 years|
|SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)||05 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities)||10 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + SC & ST||15 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + OBC||13 years|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Aspiring candidates for GDS posts must have the following qualifications:-
- 10th Class (Secondary School Examination) pass certificate with passing marks in Local Language, Mathematics & English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI/ State Governments/ Union Territories (UT).
- Knowledge of Local Language is compulsory. Candidates must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of minimum 60 days duration if not studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or 12th Class or any other higher educational level. The certificate must be issued by Computer Training Institute that runs by Central or State Govts/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions.
Punjab Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance/ Salary/ Scale of Pay ♦|
|Name of Vacancy||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|BRANCH POST MASTER||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|DAK SEVAK||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Application Fee
|Name of Categories||Application Fee|
|GEN/ UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|Fee Payment Modes: Aspirants can deposit the fee through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility available at the official website) and offline mode by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.|
Punjab Post GDS Vacancies 2020 – Selection Criteria
- Selection for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Punjab Postal Circle is to be done based on Academic Merit (10th Exam Marks) of applicants only.
- Candidates who mentioned higher educational qualifications other than 10th pass will not get any extra weightage while preparing the merit list.
- India Post Recruitment Authority will generate merit list through a computerized system based on the online applications submitted by candidates and by following the rules & regulations strictly.
- The final selection is to be done only after the verification of original certificates by the respective Recruiting Authority during the document verification process.
Process to Apply Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2020:-
|♦ Steps to Register & Apply Online Form ♦|
|STEP-I: Log in to the official website of INDIA POST GDS Online Recruitment – appost.in/gdsonline.
STEP-II: Open “Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (516 Posts) Live Notification (Cycle-3)” link available in a homepage and download it.
STEP-III: Read the notification clearly for being sure about eligibility and other instructions mentioned under it.
STEP-IV: Go back to the homepage, click on the “REGISTRATION” link, insert mandatory details in the registration form and generate your Registration Number.
STEP-V: Now, open “FEE PAYMENT” URL link to pay your application fee by online mode using Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. (Note: Payment of fee also can be made by offline mode at any Head Post Office.)
STEP-VI: Press the “APPLY ONLINE” link, log-in with your Registration Number, fill the application form, upload documents and submit post preferences.
STEP-VII: Preview all the details and then click the “Final Submit” option.
STEP-VIII: Print a copy of your online application as well as fee payment e-receipt.
Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date:||November 12, 2020|
|Online Registration Opening Date:||November 12, 2020|
|Online Application Submission Opening Date:||November 12, 2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date:||December 11, 2020|
|Online Application Submission Last Date:||December 11, 2020|
|Application Fee Payment Dates:||November 12 to December 11, 2020|
|Result/ Selection List Release Date:||February or March 2021 (tentative)|
|Letter of Intimation Issue Date:||Within 15-20 days after the release of results|
|Document Verification Schedule (Date, Time & Venue Address):||To be informed via Intimation Letter|
Final Words: We hope this article on Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 of GDS posts is helpful for all those seeking Bhartiya Dak vacancies. In case if you guys have any queries regarding ਪੰਜਾਬ ਡਾਕ ਭਰਤੀ, then please ask in the comment section below. Keep following us at www.techufo.in for all latest news update. The frequently asked questions about PUNJAB DAK VIBHAG BHARTI given below, check it out.
FAQs About Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020 2021
Visit the India Post GDS Official Website, complete 03 stages, i.e. Stage-I (Registration), Stage-II (Fee Payment) and Stage-III (Apply Online). Read the advertisement before proceeding for online registration. Only online mode of application entertained.
11th December 2020 is the last date for registration, fee payment and submission of online application.
Yes, you can view your status of an application by providing the registration number and mobile number up to the declaration of results.
No, the application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible as per the notification for the post before making fee payment.
Once the registration submitted, candidates are not allowed for making corrections.
(A) For Chandigarh, Ludhiana City, Ludhiana Muffossil, Patiala and Sangrur, Helpline Number is 0172-2547717 while Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
(B) For Amritsar, Bathinda, Faridkot, Ferozepur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar and Kapurthala, Help Line Number is 0172-2722144 while Email ID is email@example.com.
“WISHING BEST OF LUCK TO EVERY CANDIDATE…!!”