Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 Notification for latest SSB Constable Tradesman Driver 1522 Vacancies released apply Online Application Form at www.ssbrectt.gov.in or www.ssb.nic.in:
SSB Constable (Tradesman) 2023 Recruitment, BIG NEWS!! The Government of India (GOI), Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi has released latest Constable notification through its official website. As per the advertisement, the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 process started to fill up total 1522 vacancies of SSB Constable Tradesmen (Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Water Carrier, Washerman, Cook, Barber, Ayah, etc.) in Pay Matrix L-3.
Interested candidates can download SSB Constable Notification 2023 from a direct link provided below to this article. Those contestants who fulfil eligibility criteria can submit SSB Constable Application Form 2023 before the due date by online mode only. Candidates can read this article for more information related to SSB Constable recruitment.
- 1 Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 | SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancies Apply Online @www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- 1.1 SSB Constable Tradesman Notification 2021-2023: Summary
- 1.2 Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSB Constable Jobs 2023
- 1.4 SSB Constable Pay Scale/ Salary
- 1.5 Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply SSB Constable Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.8 Official Links for SSB CT Tradesman 2023 Recruitment
- 1.9 SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.10 SSB Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti Exam Admit Card 2023
- 1.12 SSB Recruitment Results 2023
- 2 About Sashastra Seema Bal – सशस्त्र सीमा बाल
- 3 Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Bharti 2023: Help Desk
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 | SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancies Apply Online @www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Regularly, SSB comes up with numbers of employment news for hiring best contestants to vacant posts. Currently, SSB Recruitment 2023 Notification of Constable (Tradesmen) posts for Male & Female candidates is published on the official portal. All these posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future. The authority has invited online applications from Citizens of India, Nepal and Bhutan. Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Apply Online Link is available on this page so contestants can register their application.
SSB CT Tradesman Recruitment is an opportunity for those aspirants looking for jobs after matriculation as they can apply. All important details about Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Driver Vacancies briefly mentioned here on this web page. Hence, go through more details prescribed below.
SSB Constable Tradesman Notification 2021-2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL (S.S.B.)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||01,522 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 21700-69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India or outside the territory of India|
|Job Category:||Central Government Job|
|Application Submission Dates:||29 August to 27 September 2020|
|CT Driver Physical (PET/ PST) Test Dates:||4 April 2022 onwards|
|CT Tradesman Physical (PET/ PST) Test Dates:||23 January 2023 onwards|
|Application Process:||Online mode|
|Official Online Web Portals:||www.ssb.nic.in
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Vacancy 2023: Details
Candidates can check out the distribution of SSB Constable Vacancies Trade wise & Category wise from the below table:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||TOTAL||Categories|
|08.||Water Carrier (Male)||101||44||10||27||14||06|
|Water Carrier (Female)||12||05||01||03||02||01|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||1522||566||114||336||355||151|
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Constable Jobs 2023
AGE LIMITATION (as on cut off date):-
- Constable Driver Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years
- Constable (Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber and Painter) Posts: Minimum 18 year and Maximum 25 years
- Remaining Posts: Minimum 18 year and Maximum 23 years
AGE RELAXATION: Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category aspirants as shown below in accordance with Central Government norms:-
- Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) = 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 03 years
- Departmental Candidates in Central Govt with 03 (three) years of continuous service:-
- General = Up to 40 years
- OBC = Up to 43 years
- SC/ ST = Up to 45 years
- Candidate who had ordinarily domiciled in the UTs of J&K and Ladakh during 01st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989, Children & Dependent of victims killed in 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat:-
- General = 05 years
- OBC = (3+5) 08 years
- SC/ ST = (5+5) 10 years
- Ex-servicemen = 03 years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual age.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates must have possessed the following qualifications from a Govt. recognized university or board.
- Constable (Driver) Vacancy:-
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Constable (Laboratory Assistant) Vacancy:-
- Matriculation with Science
- Should have Certificate in Laboratory Assistant Course
- Constable (Veterinary) Vacancy:-
- Essential Educational Qualification: 10th or Matriculation Exam pass with Science as main subject.
- Desirable: 01 (one) year experience in treatment of different species of animals.
- Constable (Ayah) Vacancy:-
- Matriculation with Science
- Possessing the First Aid examination pass certificate From Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai.
- 01 (one) year experience in relevant field.
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber and Painter) Vacancy:-
- Matriculation or equivalent
- 02 (two) years work experience in respective trade; or 01 (one) year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at at least 01 (one) year experience in respective trade; or
- 02 (two) years Diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or similar trade; and
- Must qualify trade test
- Constable (Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardner and Cobbler) Vacancy:
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- 02 (two) years work experience in respective trade; or
- 01 (one) year certificate course from recognized ITI or Vocational Institute with minimum 01 (one) year experience in the trade; or
- 02 (two) years Diploma from Govt approved ITI in the trade or similar to trade.
- Must qualify trade test
- NOTE: Multi Skilled candidates will be given preference.
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
SSB Constable Pay Scale/ Salary
Scale of Pay: Candidates who selected will get a scale of pay in the Level-3 (Pay Matrix Rs. 21700-69100) as per 07th CPC and other allowances (Dearness Allowances, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible, Special Compensatory Allowance, etc.) as admissible in the Force. To know more details, please check the notification link posted below.
Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Selection Process 2023
Selection Methodology: Here all those aspirants who apply will be recruited based on their overall performance in the following selection process:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination (Common Entrance Test for All Posts)
- Documentation and Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Final Selection: The recruitment authority will make a final selection list of contestants in order of merit in each category after completion of Review Medical Examination.
Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Application Fee
Application Fee: Candidates can pay their following application cum examination fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or Challan:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|General, EWS & OBC Category Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & Female Candidates:||No Fees|
How to Apply SSB Constable Online Application Form 2023?
Aspirants must fill up and apply online application for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment @http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in. Here those registration form received through any other mode shall not be accepted and rejected straightway. Now come on friends hurry up, do not miss out this latest sarkari naukri as fast as possible register your application form before you get late for registration. The Procedure Step-wise to Apply Online Form is as follows:-
- 1st Step – First, open an official website of Sashastra Seema Bal, i.e. ssbrectt.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – Press on a link titled as “SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification” in the home page.
- 3rd Step – Download the PDF and carefully read out all the general instructions given in the official notification.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Apply Online Link” to start the registration procedure. (Note: A candidate can apply only for one post from amongst the posts as mentioned in the advertisement.)
- 5th Step – Fill up a prescribed format of online application form with details like Post applied for, First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Religion, Category, Community, Nationality, Marital Status, Educational Qualifications, Professional Qualifications, Mobile Number, Email ID, ID Card Type, ID Card Number, Permanent & Correspondence Address, Signature, etc.
- 6th Step – Affix necessary xerox copies of the certificates/ documents.
- 7th Step – Also, don’t forget to upload your colour self-attested passport size photograph of 3.5 x 4.5 cms and signature.
- 8th Step – At last, press the “Submit” button and download the submitted copy of an online application form for further reference.
Official Links for SSB CT Tradesman 2023 Recruitment
|Sashastra Seema Bal Constable (Tradesmen) Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SSB Constable Tradesman Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|SSB Recruitment Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – www.ssbrectt.gov.in|
|Official Website of Sashastra Seema Ball:||VISIT HERE – https://ssb.nic.in|
SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Contestants who want to apply for Constable Tradesman Vacancy in Sashastra Seema Bal for the year 2020-21 are advised to submit their applications within the dates shared below. We have also mentioned a due date for Remote Areas’ candidates to register the application. Hall Ticket Download Dates, PET Exam Dates & Written Test Dates are available here. Check out the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 Important dates for the registration process.
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Date:||28.07.2020|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||29.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||27.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form for Remote Areas:||03.10.2020|
|Date of Releasing CT Driver PST/ PET Admit Card:||19.03.2022 onwards|
|Date for CT Driver PST/ PET Examination:||04.04.2022 onwards|
|Dates for Downloading CT Tradesman PST/ PET Admit Card:||16.01.2023 onwards|
|Date for CT Tradesman PST/ PET Exam:||23.01.2023 onwards|
|Dates for Downloading Admit Card for Written Exam:||07 to 08 days prior exam date|
|Date for Written Exam:||Announced Later|
|Final Merit List Declaration Date:||Announced Later|
SSB Constable Exam Pattern 2023
Take a glimpse at the following tables to find out the SSB Exam Structure of Physical Test & Written Test for the posts of Constable Tradesman 2023:-
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Structure
|MALE||4.8 Kms||24 minutes|
|FEMALE||2.4 Kms||18 minutes|
Physical Standard Test (PST) Structure
|CT (Driver)||Height||170 cms||—|
|Chest||Minimum 80 cms (Mini. Expansion = 05 cms)||—|
|CT (Laboratory Assistant & Veterinary)||Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||Minimum 80 cms (Mini. Expansion = 05 cms)||—|
|CT (Ayah)||Height||—||157 cms|
|CT (Remaining Tradesman Posts)||Height||167.50 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||Minimum 78 cms (Mini. Expansion = 05 cms)||—|
Written Examination Pattern
|TYPE OF EXAM||SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUES.||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान परीक्षा)||100 Ques.||100 Marks||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Mathematics (गणित की परीक्षा)|
|Reasoning (तर्कशक्ति परीक्षा)|
|General English/ General Hindi (सामान्य अंग्रेजी / सामान्य हिंदी)|
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti Exam Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Call Letter: The Candidate will get his/ her Admit Card for each exam mentioned in the selection process through online mode. The Call Letter can be download only by inserting Registration Details. Only eligible applicants will be able to find their Admit Card from the online web portal. The board will publish a list of rejected aspirants before releasing the exam hall ticket. We will provide you Admit Card download link here whenever available at an official website. The Admit Card will consist of Candidate Details as well as Exam Details in brief. The authority will not dispatch Admit Card by post or any other mode.
SSB Recruitment Results 2023
About SSB Result/ Merit List: The recruitment department will release the result of each selection exam i.e. PET, PST, Written Test, etc. at their official web page only. The selection committee will take at least 15-20 days for releasing the result of each selection phase. The final selection list to be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of Review Medical Examination (RME). The cut off marks based on number of vacancies after the completion of recruitment process.
About Sashastra Seema Bal – सशस्त्र सीमा बाल
It is abbreviated as “SSB”. While in English also, it is known as “Armed Border Force”. It is one of the Central Armed Police Forces of India. Previously, it was called as the Special Service Bureau. In past, it works as a Special Service Bureau to mobilize India’s border population for national security during times of peace as well as war. At present, its role consists of preventing cross-border crime and smuggling as well as other anti-national activities. This Organization was established in the year of 1963. It is a Non-Govt Organization which works under the Administrative Control of Ministry of Home Affairs. Visit the official website of Sashastra Seema Bal for more details.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Bharti 2023: Help Desk
|Contact Address (HQs):||The Inspector General Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal,
Sankalp Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand,
Plot No TC/35-V-2,
Lucknow (U.P.) – 226010.
|Postal Address:||The Inspector General Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal,
Rukanpura Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar) – 800014.
|Assistant Director (Sports) Force Headquarter, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
|Recruitment Helpline Numbers:||011 – 26193929, +91 – 8235114016 & +91 – 8235114018 (Monday to Friday – 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)|
|09868207689 (24 x 7 Hrs)|
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Bookmark this web page, i.e. www.techufo.in for next updates on Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2023 Process such as Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Results and Final Merit List. Applicants can comment us in a feedback box regarding their queries and doubts. All our team experts will provide the right solution to the questions asked by the readers as soon as possible. Here we advise Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Jobs seekers to subscribe this website and never miss any latest update about recruitment in future. Job seekers can visit our website regularly for all type of central government job openings. THANK YOU and stay tuned with us!!
1 thought on “Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 | SSB Constable Vacancies Apply Online @ssbrectt.gov.in”
Sir mera admit cord nhi dikha raha hai tread vetanari hai