Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification and Online Application for 1090 Canal & Revenue Patwari Vacancies Releasing Soon to Apply at revenue.punjab.gov.in:
Hello, Job Seekers! Punjab Revenue Department will soon circulate latest Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification 2020 21 to fill up skilled personnel for total 1090 posts. It is the best news for all those searching latest Govt Jobs in Punjab as they can utilize this employment opportunity. Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020 Apply Online link will be available soon for candidates to register their application. Candidates who are interested in the Punjab State Patwari Vacancy details & complete eligibility criteria can read this article.
- 1 Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification (1090 Vacancies) | Apply Online Application @revenue.punjab.gov.in
- 1.1 Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification 2020 21 Overview
- 1.2 Punjab Patwari Vacancy 2020 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Revenue Patwari Jobs 2020 21
- 1.4 Punjab Revenue Patwari 2020 2021 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Apply Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Online Application Form 2020 2021?
- 1.6 revenue.punjab.gov.in Patwari Recruitment 2020 2021 Important Dates
- 1.7 Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 2021
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification (1090 Vacancies) | Apply Online Application @revenue.punjab.gov.in
Here all those contestants who are interested to apply for Punjab State Patwari Written Examination 2020 2021 must have possessed a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. Eligible aspirants can submit Punjab Revenue Patwari Online Application for registration which will be hosted at the official website. We notify that offline mode for registration is not applicable. Aspirants should register application well within the time limit to avoid any type of error. No request on this ground shall be accepted for extension in the last date of application. Those contestants seeking for latest Punjab State Canal Patwari Jobs after graduation are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. All brief details about Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, exam syllabus, pattern, selection procedure, important dates, etc. are well mentioned below.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification 2020 21 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, Punjab|
|Rectt. Notice No.||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||1090 vacancies|
|Scale Of Pay:||Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- GP|
|Job Location:||Punjab State|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
Punjab Patwari Vacancy 2020 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Categories||Vacancies|
|03.||Scheduled Caste||SC (BMS)||117|
|Total Number of Vacancies ⇒||1090|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Revenue Patwari Jobs 2020 21
Age Limit (as on 01-01- 2021):-
- Interested candidates age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 37 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved aspirants as per Punjab govt. norms and details can be obtained from notification.
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- Applicants should have also possessed at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or I.T. in Office Productivity Application or Desktop Publishing Application from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified. OR Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course.
- Applicants must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
Punjab State Patwari Pay Scale:-
- Selected individuals for the job vacancy will get best Pay Band of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,200/- plus Rs. 3,200/- Grade Pay by Department.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):-
- General (UR) Category Applicants: Rs. 800/- only.
- SC/ BC /PHC Category Applicants and Ex-Service Men of Punjab State: Rs. 400/- only.
Punjab Revenue Patwari 2020 2021 Selection Process
About Procedure of Selection:-
- The selection of eligible contenders for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 2021 is to be based on their overall performance in Written Examination.
- The Final Selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Written Test.
How to Apply Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Online Application Form 2020 2021?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Application ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Punjab Revenue Department.
Step 02: On the home page, click on the link named ‘Recruitment of Punjab Revenue/ Canal Patwaris 2020’.
Step 03: Read all the instructions carefully in notification before applying application form.
Step 04: If eligible then click on ‘Online Application Form”.
Step 05: Now, fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form without making any error and upload photographs.
Step 06: Ensure the information provided is correct also don’t forget to take a printout of fee challan and then click on the ‘Submit Form’ button.
Step 07: Save and take a printout of filled application form for further procedure.
revenue.punjab.gov.in Patwari Recruitment 2020 2021 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card Download Dates:||10-12 days prior exam date|
|Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Date:||To be notified later|
Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 2021
|S. N.||SUBJECTS||MAXIMUM QUESTIONS|
|a.||General Knowledge (G.K.)||15 Ques.|
|b.||Mental Ability||20 Ques.|
(a) Mensuration – 15 Ques.
(b) Accounts – 10 Ques.
|d.||English Language||05 Ques.|
|e.||Punjab Language||05 Ques.|
|f.||Computer/ Information Technology||15 Ques.|
|h.||Punjab History and Culture||05 Ques.|
- The written exam will consist of total 100 questions and the duration will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The test will be of Objective Type Questions with multiple choice answers (MCQs).
- The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions of English and Punjabi Language subject).
- There will be negative marking in multiple-choice questions so 1/4th mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Those questions not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Weightage of written test shall be 100% marks for consideration of merit in selection.
The Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management is headed by the Financial Commissioner Revenue. The work of Department has been divided into five divisions namely Jalandhar, Patiala, Roopnagar, Ferozepur, Faridkot and each division is headed by the Commissioner. Districts are divided into Sub-Divisions, Tehsils and Sub-Tehsils. There are 22 districts in the State, 82 Sub-Divisions, 82 Tehsils and 85 Sub-Tehsils. They deal with following subjects such as Collection of Commercial Cess, Consolidation of Small Landholdings of individuals farmers, Agrarian reforms, Matters pertaining to Land Acquisitions Act, Boundary disputes, Chandigarh & other areas.
All the eligible candidates are advised to apply as early as possible and should not miss this job opportunity. To get the latest updates on upcoming Revenue Dept jobs in Punjab, please stay in touch with our website. Interested aspirants must read the official notification once before filling up recruitment form for being sure about their eligibility. Guys bookmark www.techufo.in for employment news weekly, current govt vacancies, govt bank recruitment, etc. If anyone faces trouble regarding the Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020 process, then they can leave their comment in a given feedback box. Our team will provide you with immediate help as fast as they can. ALL THE BEST!!