Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 Notification along with online application to recruit 2084 Canal & Revenue Patwari Vacancies has been released to apply on its authorized website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in:
Punjab Revenue Department has recently circulated fresh employment news regarding Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification 2016-17 to fill up skilled personnel for 1227 available posts of Revenue Patwari. This is best news for all qualified candidates who were searching latest Govt Jobs in Punjab can utilize this good opportunity by applying online application form. Due to large direct recruitment drive official authority is specially looking for young, talented and positive minded individuals with excellent academic records for above Accountant posts.
The Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management is headed by the Financial Commissioner Revenue. The work of Department has been divided into five divisions namely Jalandhar, Patiala, Roopnagar, Ferozepur, Faridkot and each division is headed by the Commissioner. Districts are divided into Sub-Divisions, Tehsils and Sub-Tehsils. There are 22 districts in the State, 82 Sub-Divisions, 82 Tehsils and 85 Sub-Tehsils. They deals with following subjects such as Collection of Commercial Cess, Consolidation of Small Land holdings of individuals farmers, Agrarian reforms, Matters pertaining to Land Acquisitions Act, Boundary disputes, Chandigarh & other areas.
All the suitable and intrigued applicants who are interested to apply for Punjab State Patwari Written Examination 2016 must have possess a degree of Bachelor or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. Eligible aspirants can submit application for on-line registration which will be hosted in primary web portal between 13th September’16 and 04th October’16 for the above job recruitment. We notify that Offline mode for registration is not applicable. The examination will be conducted in the month of November/ September 2016 and e-Admit card for that will be available to download only before 7-10 days of Examination. Aspirants should register application well within the time limit to avoid any type of error and no request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
Those passionate contestants seeking for latest govt jobs after graduation are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. First of all ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid ID, he/she should create new before applying online. No other means/mode of application (through post, email, fax etc) except Online will be accepted.
All the brief details about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, exam syllabus, pattern, selection procedure, important dates etc. are well mentioned below.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 Latest Details:-
Organization: Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management
Recruitment Advertisement No.: L-2/5-131/ 7002
Type Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Punjab State
Total Vacancies: 2084 posts
- Revenue Patwaris – 1227 posts
- Canal Patwaris – 857 posts
Application Mode: On-line
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The selected individuals for above job vacancy will get best Pay Band of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,200/- plus Rs. 3,200/- Grade Pay by Department.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Application fee deposited by means other than Bank Challan in any branch of the State Bank of Patiala.
- For General (UR) Category Applicants: Rs. 800/- only.
- For SC/BC/PHC Category Applicants and Ex-Service Men of Punjab State: Rs. 400/- only.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Canal Patwari Jobs 2016-17:-
Age Limit (as on 01-01- 2016):
- Interested candidates age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 37 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved aspirants as per Punjab govt. norms and details can be obtained from notification.
- Capable applicants should have passed Bachelor or Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- They should also possess at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or I.T. in Office Productivity Application or Desktop Publishing Application from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
- For more complete eligibility criteria details, please refer the notification.
- The final selection of eligible contenders for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 based on their overall performance in Written Examination.
- General Knowledge (G.K.): 20 Maxi. Questions.
- Mental Ability: 20 Maxi. Questions.
- Arithmetic Skills: 25 Maxi. Questions.
- English Language: 05 Maxi. Questions.
- Punjab Language: 05 Maxi. Questions.
- Computer/Information Technology: 15 Maxi. Questions.
- Agriculture: 10 Maxi. Questions.
- It will consist of 100 questions and the duration will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The written examination will be conducted in two stages.
- Both First Stage & Second Stage Tests will be of Objective Type Questions with multiple choice answers (MCQ’s).
How to fill Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Online Application Form?
- Open the official website.
- On home page, click on link named ‘Recruitment of Revenue/ Canal Patwaris 2016’.
- Read all the instructions carefully in notification before applying application form.
- If eligible then click on ‘Online Application Form”.
- Now, fill up all the mandatory fields in application form without making any error and upload photograph.
- Ensure the information provided is correct also don’t forget to take a printout of fee challan and then click on ‘Submit Form’ button.
- Save and take printout of filled application form for further procedure.
Important Dates for the Candidates:-
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications: 13th September 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 04th October 2016
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee through Bank Challan Form: 06th October 2016
- Date of Examination: To be announced later
Official Website: www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
All the eligible candidates are advised to apply as early as possible and should not miss this employment opportunity. To get the latest updates on upcoming Revenue Dept jobs in Punjab, please stay in touch with our website. Interested contenders must read the official notification once before filling up recruitment form for being sure about their eligibility. Bookmark techufo.in for employment news weekly, current govt vacancies, bank recruitments, etc. If anyone faces trouble regarding the Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 process, then they can leave their comment in a given feedback box. Our team will provide you immediate help as fast as they can. ALL THE BEST!!!!!