Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2023, PSSSB Patwari Exam Date, Punjab SSSB Patwari Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, sssb.punjab.gov.in Revenue Patwari Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
The Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab has released the PSSSB Admit Card for Patwari (Revenue) Exam 2023. PSSSB is going to conduct Patwari Written Examination (Advt. No. 02/2023) on 14th May 2023. Candidates appearing for the SSSB Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam must collect their hall ticket from the PSSSB Online Web Portal. Likewise, applicants will also get a direct link to download SSSB Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2023 from the bottom of this web page easily. Go through the below description for complete details regarding Punjab Patwari Exam Call Letter and other guidelines.
|LATEST UPDATE: PSSSB Patwari (Advt. 02/2023) Written Exam Admit Card Is Live Now For Downloading By Candidates From A Login Link Attached In This Blog Post.|
- 1 Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2023 | PSSSB Revenue Patwari Exam Date, Call Letter @sssb.punjab.gov.in
- 1.1 PSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2023: Summary
- 1.2 PSSSB Revenue Patwari Call Letter 2023: Details
- 1.3 Steps to Download SSSB Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Admit Card 2023
- 1.4 Official Link for SSSB Punjab Patwari-2023 Admit Card
- 1.5 Information Printed on PSSSB Patwari Call Letter 2023
- 1.6 Documents Required on Date of Punjab Patwari Exam 2023
- 1.7 SSSB Punjab Patwari Hall Ticket 2023: Instructions
- 1.8 PSSSB Patwari Exam 2023 Pattern
- 2 FAQs About Punjab PSSSB Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2023
Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2023 | PSSSB Revenue Patwari Exam Date, Call Letter @sssb.punjab.gov.in
Below we have provided complete details in a tabular form related to Punjab SSSB Patwari (Revenue) Admit Card for the convenience of candidates:-
|Conducting Agency:||Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||02 of 2023|
|Post Name:||Patwari (Revenue)|
|Total Vacancies:||710 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||23-02-2023 to 20-03-2023 & 24-03-2023 to 02-04-2023|
|Mode of Admit Card Availability:||Online mode|
|Admit Card Release Date:||08-05-2023 onwards|
|Dates to View Exam Centre Details:||12-05-2023 onwards|
|Date of Written Exam:||14-05-2023 (Sunday)|
|Centre of Exam:
||As informed on the Call Letter|
|Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
PSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2023: Summary
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) will conduct a Written Examination of 02 hours & 30 minutes on 14-05-2023 (Sunday) for 710 Patwaris Recruitment in the Revenue Department. The exam will be held offline using OMR sheets for answering the questions. The schedule of Punjab Patwari Written Exam 2023 has been announced by the Board at its official website. The venue, date & time of examination notified in PSSSB Patwari Exam Hall Ticket PDF Copy shall be final, and no changes allowed. Kindly read the instructions carefully mentioned on PSSSB Patwari Admit Card and abide by them.
A massive number of eligible candidates have applied for Punjab State Patwari Recruitment and now waiting for their call letter to attend the written examination. All such candidates can download Admit Card for Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam by providing their login credentials below in a direct link without any issue.
PSSSB Revenue Patwari Call Letter 2023: Details
It is to notify that Punjab Patwari Exam Admit Card will be uploaded on the PSSSB website and shall be downloadable by submitting Login credentials such as Roll Number, Application Number, Date Of Birth (DOB), etc. Intimation about exam date & when to generate the call letter will be made available at website sssb.punjab.gov.in. Candidates who have successfully filled the application form will only be able to download and print PSSSB Revenue Patwari Exam Admit Card. The Board will not send the Hall Ticket for SSSB Punjab Patwari Exam by any other means (i.e. Post, Email, etc.). Applicants will be able to download their पंजाब पटवारी परीक्षा एडमिट कार्ड till the examination date only.
Steps to Download SSSB Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Admit Card 2023
Hello, Friends!! Punjab SSSB Patwari Call Letter will be issued to eligible candidates by online mode only. The process of admit card downloading is quite simple and also easy to follow. All those who don’t know can check the steps listed underneath to generate their PSSSB Patwari (Revenue) Hall Ticket before the date of examination:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Website of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board @https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – Go to the “Current News” section available on a home page.
- 3rd Step – Open a link titled as “Download PSSSB Advt. No. 02/2023 Admit Card for Written Exam of Patwari (Revenue) Posts”.
- 4th Step – Now, login with your Application Number and Date of Birth to access the call letter.
- 5th Step – Your hall ticket will appear on the screen, cross-check all the details listed on it.
- 6th Step – Download a PDF copy of the admit card and take a minimum of 2 copies for future usage.
Official Link for SSSB Punjab Patwari-2023 Admit Card
All those candidates who have registered successfully can directly generate their SSSB Punjab Admit Card for Advertisement No. 02 of 2023 Patwari (Revenue) Written Exam by clicking on the download link provided below instead of visiting the official website:-
Information Printed on PSSSB Patwari Call Letter 2023
The call letter of Punjab SSSB Patwari Exam 2023 will contain information related to the applicant, examination centre details, etc. Contestants can check all the details given in PSSSB Patwari (Revenue) Exam Hall Ticket as listed below:-
- Personal Details of Candidates: Name, Father’s or Mother’s Name, Gender (Male/ Female), DOB, Category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ BC & Other), Application Number, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, etc.
- Details related to Examination: Exam Conducting Board Name, Exam Name, Exam Date & Time, Gate Closing Time, Test Centre Name & Address, Centre Code, etc.
- Space for pasting Self Attested Candidate’s Photograph
- Essential Instructions regarding Examination
Documents Required on Date of Punjab Patwari Exam 2023
Candidates will be required to bring their ID Card other than bringing the Call Letter for PSSSB Patwari Exam. Check the following list of documents that must be carried to the examination centre:-
- Physical Copy of PSSSB Patwari E-Admit Card downloaded from the online portal.
- Original Copy of Photo Identity Proof (ID) as well as a Xerox copy if mentioned. The list of ID Card which you may bring as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Passport or any other ID issued by the State or Centre Government
- Two or Three Copies of Passport size Photograph
- Any Other Documents or Items as mentioned in the Hall Ticket
SSSB Punjab Patwari Hall Ticket 2023: Instructions
Here are a few important points that aspirants must note down for SSSB Punjab Revenue Patwari Examination:-
- Make sure to download your PSSSB Patwari Exam Call Letter on time and take a print out at the earliest. Also, check out for your photo & other details to be clear and legible.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should contact the help-desk of PSSSB and inform them.
- PSSSB Exam Center, Date, Timings, etc. allotted in Hall Ticket for the posts of Revenue Patwaris cannot be changed by any request.
- Make sure to carry your Photo Identity Card and Admit Card issued by the SSSB Board, Punjab without which you will get entry to the examination centre under any reason.
- Do not carry a mobile phone or any electronic items such as earphones, microphone, pager, camera, tape recorder, calculator, tablets, Bluetooth, etc. and any other prohibited items in the examination hall.
- May get debarred from the exam hall if caught carrying any of the strictly prohibited items.
- Reach the examination centre on reporting time as given in your Admit Card. No candidate will get permission to enter the examination centre after a gate closing time.
- Just make sure to follow all the instructions printed in hall ticket accordingly during the examination.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to a candidate as per the information provided by him/ her in the application form.
PSSSB Patwari Exam 2023 Pattern
Below given is the final plan of SSSB Punjab Patwari written examination; so let’s take a deep look:-
- The Exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) format.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheets will be used to answer the questions.
- The Exam will consist of Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’.
- Each question carries a 01 mark in Part A & B.
- There will be no negative marking in Part-A.
- Negative marking of 1/4th (0.25) mark will be applicable for every wrong answer in Part B.
- The question(s) not attempted will not get any marks or negative markings.
- The time duration of the test will be of around 02 hours & 30 minutes.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Part-A will be 50% marks (i.e. 25 marks).
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in Part B.
- The distribution of questions in each section shown below in the table is suggestive as it may vary slightly.
|Part||Subjects/ Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||Punjabi (Qualifying Nature)||50 ques.||50 marks|
|B||Questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability, Punjabi, Punjab History & Culture and ICT.||100 ques.||100 marks|
CONCLUSION: We hope candidates appearing for Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam have got complete idea about their PSSSB Call Letter and Test Schedule. Applicants having any query on Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card can post it in a below comment segment. We will try to answer as early as possible. Aspirants can visit this web page (www.techufo.in) regularly for updates and important information.
FAQs About Punjab PSSSB Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2023
Below we have enlisted some important frequently asked questions and their answers. So go through it and clear out your doubts:-
PSSSB Patwari (Revenue) Call Letter has been released on May 08, 2023, and will be available upto May 14, 2023.
The written examination for Patwaris (Revenue Department) is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2023 (Sunday), as per the notice by Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board.
The Admit Cards will be downloadable by eligible candidates from the website of PSSSB by following the steps listed on this page. Also, a direct link for downloading call letter is available on our website.
Yes. Candidates will need their Application Number and DOB – Date of Birth for generating the hall ticket.
You will have to visit the official website of SSSB Punjab for recovering your login credentials by submitting the required details.
Yes, your Call Letter will have your photo and signature along with other necessary details.
No. Candidates need to bring a Hardcopy (i.e. Colour Printout) of their Hall Ticket to the examination centre.
In such a case, you will not be allowed to sit in the exam centre. Hence, we advise you to make multiple copies of your admit card to avoid such mishaps.
A total of 02,34,000 (tentative) candidates have applied online application for appearance in the exam.
Good Luck to every Candidates…!!