Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 12540 vacancies of Constable Posts will be made available soon along with Online Application form download link at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in official portal.
Office of the Director General of Police, Jaipur has now come up with fresh employment news of SPL. Constable Recruitment for TSP areas and Saharia candidates. The job notification of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 will be released in March month to fill up massive eligible male and female contestants for above said posts. Fabulous news for the job seekers as there are big numbers of 12540 Constable Vacancies will be revealed through Standing Order NO. 01/2016 as special recruitment notice at authorized website. Advertisement of new job openings in the Rajasthan Police Force will boost those desirous and career oriented people who are waiting for latest sarkari naukri after 12th pass. All those intrigued and unemployed people whose bio-data meets with essential qualification should utilize this unique opportunity by applying application in prescribed format within a limited period via online mode.
About Rajasthan Police Department: It is a law enforcement agency and local civilian police, established following the merger of princely states. It was formed in the year of 1951 after uniting police forces of the princely states. The headquarters of this department is situated in Jaipur, the state capital. The main motto of this force is “Committed to serve”. Their mission is to uphold the law, maintain order and keep peace. It also work in partnership with the community to protect life & property, prevent crime & disorder, detect & apprehend offenders and preserve a sense of security in the society. Every year on regular basis, it circulates numbers of rojgar samachar to appoint most suitable officers from all over the state.
Right now, RPSC officials have invited online applications from physically fit Male/ Female candidates for special recruitment of Constable General and Constable Chalak (Driver) Posts. Now all those interested candidates who wish to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2016, they must have at least passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent qualification from a Govt approved Board/ School. Every qualified contestant must note that online application procedures expected to start from 01/12/16 and ends on 29/12/16. After the due date of registration, apply online link will be deactivate from the official web portal. The age limitation of every appropriate individual must be in between 18 to 23 years. The selection process will be conducted on based of physical efficiency test (PET), written test, medical test and personal interview.
All contestants are hereby guided to make sure while applying, that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as prescribed in Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2016. Participants are instructed not to apply if they don’t fulfill norms required for the posts in order to avoid disappointment at last stage. The important details about vacancies such as education qualification, upper age limit, age criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection system, important dates and steps for “How to Submit Application Form” are briefly listed below.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Latest Details:-
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police Department
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 12540 seats
Vacancy Name: Constable
- TSP Area – Update Soon
- Saharia Tribal Caste – Update Soon
- We will update whenever the official notification published at the website.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 150/- plus Rs. 30/- for all the category candidates.
- For more details refer to official notification.
Latest Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- For Constable Jobs: Maxi 23 years and Mini 18 years
- Note: Aspirant must be born on or before 02nd January 1998 and after 01st January 1993
- Upper age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved quota in accordance with state govt. rules and regulations.
- Suitable aspirants should have at least cleared their 10th (SSC)/ 12th (HSC) exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ School.
- For grabbing more detailed information about qualifications please read the official advertisement by clicking on below direct link.
- Male: Minimum 168 cms
- Female: Minimum 152 cms
- Male: 81 cm (unexpanded)
- Female: 86 cm (expanded)
Most capable male and female candidates will be appointed on based of their performance in following examinations:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Test (MCQ)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill Rajasthan Police Constable Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized web page of department.
- In the main page, click on link titled as “Advertisement for the Special Recruitment of Constables (General) in Raj Police Force”
- Download the notification pdf file and then read it carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible for the above mentioned post, then press on “Apply Online” button.
- Now, fill up each and every basic detail in the prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload required documents and pay fees.
- Re-check the filled information and then submits it.
- At last, take the printout of submitted form for record purpose.
Important Dates for the Contestants:-
- Advertisement Published Date: November or December 2016
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: Notified Soon
- Due Date to Pay Examination Fees: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: Notified Soon
Download Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2016 PDF (link update soon)
Official Portal: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in / www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
Applicants can bookmark this page for ascertaining further development news time to time of recruitment. In short period TechUFO team will provide you Written Examination/PET Exam Date, Schedule, Admit Card, Syllabus, Pattern, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results in our main website. Candidates can share their feedback or questions with us and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible, THANK YOU.