Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for Constable Bharti 10539 vacancies available to apply at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in official website.
Raj Police Constable Bharti 2017 Apply Now!! Office of the Director General of Police, Jaipur has now come up with fresh employment news for Constable Recruitment with candidates having best physical fitness. The latest notification of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 released on 20th February to fill up massive eligible male and female contestants for above said posts. Fabulous news for the job seekers as there are big numbers of 10539 Constable Vacancies revealed through Standing Order NO. 01/2016 as special recruitment notice at authorized website. Advertisement of new jobs openings in the Rajasthan Police Force will boost those desirous and career oriented people who are waiting for latest sarkari naukri after 10th pass. All those intrigued and unemployed people whose bio-data meets with essential qualification should utilize this unique opportunity by applying application in prescribed format within a limited period via online mode. Further eligibility details furnished below in detail.
About Rajasthan Police Department: It is a law enforcement agency and local civilian police, established following the merger of princely states. It was formed in the year of 1951 after uniting police forces of the princely states. The headquarters of this department is situated in Jaipur, the state capital. The main motto of this force is “Committed to serve”. Their mission is to uphold the law, maintain order and keep peace. It also work in partnership with the community to protect life & property, prevent crime & disorder, detect & apprehend offenders and preserve a sense of security in the society. Every year on regular basis, it circulates numbers of rojgar samachar to appoint most suitable officers from all over the state. More than fifty thousand people every year waits for recruitment notification published by this department. Candidates who are looking for 10th level Govt Jobs 2017 Opening in Raj State should take a look at this article to know complete details about the constable recruitment.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
Right now, RPSC officials have invited online applications from physically fit Male/ Female candidates to apply for 10539 vacancies of Constable Posts. Now all those interested candidates who wish to apply online for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017, they must have at least passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent qualification from a Govt approved Board/ School. Every qualified contestant must note that online application procedures expected to start on 22/02/2017 and ends on 21/03/2017. After the due date of registration, apply online link will be deactivate from the official web portal. The age limitation of every appropriate individual must be in between 18 to 23 years. The selection process will be conducted on based of physical efficiency test (PET), written test, medical test and personal interview. The department has mentioned all details and instruction about the recruitment in their official notification uploaded to the official website link available below.
Raj Police Vacancy 2017 Latest Details
All contestants are hereby guided to make sure while applying, that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as prescribed in Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2017. Participants are instructed not to apply if they don’t fulfill norms required for the posts in order to avoid disappointment at last stage. The important details about vacancies such as education qualification, upper age limit, age criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection system, important dates and steps for “How to Submit Application Form” are briefly listed below.
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police Department
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 10539 seats
Vacancy Name: Constable
Raj Constable Pay Scale: The department will pay Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 With Grade Pay Rs. 2400 to the qualified candidates every month. According to us, this is the best pay scale that selected applicants will get for the vacancy. For more info, refer the official notification published at the website.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 150/- plus Rs. 30/- for all the category candidates.
- For more details, download the official advertisement from below link.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.01.17):-
- For Constable Jobs: Maxi 23 years and Mini 18 years
- Note: Aspirant must be born on or before 02nd January 1998 and after 01st January 1993
- Upper age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved quota in accordance with state govt. rules and regulations.
- Suitable aspirants should have at least cleared their 10th (SSC)/ 12th (HSC) exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ School.
- For grabbing more detailed information about qualifications please read the official advertisement by clicking on below direct link.
|Height||Minimum 168 cms||Minimum 157 cms|
|Chest||81 cm (unexpanded)||86 cm (expanded)|
police.rajasthan.gov.in Jobs 2017 Selection Process:
Most capable male and female candidates will be appointed based of their overall performance and marks scored from the following selection examinations:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Test (MCQ)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
|⇓ Admit Card as well as Result Link ⇓|
|Download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2017|
|Check Raj Police Constable Exam 2017 Results|
How to Apply Online Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017?
All the candidates are requested to read the General Instructions as well as Qualifications carefully before filling up and submitting the application form. Also, keep ready necessary details and documents during the registration process so that your time won’t wasted. Here we have written some useful points that will help contestants to apply their application by visiting the official web page.
- Open the authorized web page of department or open a direct link available below.
- In the main page, click on link titled as “Advertisement for the Recruitment of Constables in Raj Police Force”
- Download the notification pdf file and then read it carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible for the above mentioned post, then press on “Apply Online” button.
- Now, fill up each and every basic detail in the prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload required documents and pay fees.
- You can pay your fees through an online as well as offline mode.
- Re-check the filled information and then submits it.
- A system-generated Registration ID and Password will appear on your screen.
- At last, take the printout of submitted form for record purpose.
Important Dates for the Contestants: In below description, we will update registration dates as and when the official notification released for recruitment process at the official web page.
- Advertisement Published Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
- Due Date to Pay Examination Fees: Update Soon
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Download Dates: Notified Soon
- PET Exam Dates: Update Soon
- Examination Dates: To be Updated Later
- Declaration Date for Final Merit List: Update Soon
Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2017 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 ⇒ APPLY ONLINE
www.police.rajasthan.gov.in | www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
Applicants can bookmark this page for ascertaining further development news time to time of recruitment. In short period TechUFO team will provide you Written Examination/PET Exam Date, Schedule, Admit Card, Syllabus, Pattern, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results in our main website. Candidates can share their feedback or questions with us and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible. THANK YOU friends for going through this web page. All The Best to all those candidates waiting eagerly for this recruitment procedure to start. To keep yourself updated, kindly visit this website regularly.