RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 450 Vacancies Apply Online Reserve Bank Of India Asst Bharti Application Form at www.rbi.org.in:
RBI Assistant-2023 Recruitment Details: Reserve Bank of India has finally come up with a job notification for recruitment to 450 posts of Assistants in various offices of the Bank. Interested candidates can apply for RBI Assistant Vacancies if they meet the eligibility requirements and other norms. Eligible candidates can submit an online application for Assistant jobs in Reserve Bank of India on or before 4th October 2023. Aspirants can register their application directly from this web page as we have attached RBI Assistant 2023 Apply Online link below. Scroll down and read on to grab more information about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 process.
- 1 RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 (450 Vacancies) Apply Online @www.rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Assistant Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Jobs 2023
- 1.4 RBI Assistant Pay Scale 2023
- 1.5 RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 RBI Assistant 2023 Examination Fee
- 1.7 RBI.Org.In Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for RBI Assistant-2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
- 1.11 RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
- 1.12 RBI Assistant Result 2023
- 2 About Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
- 3 Help Desk for RBI Assistant Bharti 2023
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 (450 Vacancies) Apply Online @www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for Assistant Posts. As per the RBI notification, a total of 450 Assistant Vacancies shall be filled-up through a nationwide competitive examination. RBI Assistant Prelims Exam is expected on 21-10-2023 & 23-10-2023. If you are a graduate, don’t miss this Asst. Career Opportunity in RBI. Graduate candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2023 if their age is between 20-28 years. Aspirants must note that registration is to be done in online mode only. RBI Assistant Online Application process has been started on 13-09-2023 & ends on 04-10-2023 at the web portal, i.e. opportunities.rbi.org.in.
We have uploaded a direct PDF link to download RBI Notification of Assistant Recruitment below to this web page. Hence, go through the detailed advertisement before applying for RBI Vacancies. All Important details related to Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Examination Fee, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, etc. are listed below.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023: Summary
|Name of Organization:||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)|
|Total Vacancies:||450 vacancies|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 20,700/- pm|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||13 September to 04 October 2023|
|Pre Exam Dates:||21 October & 23 October 2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Bank Jobs|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Age Limit:||20-28 years|
|Selection Criteria:||Written (Prelims & Mains) Exam|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023: Details
Here let’s check the break-up of Office-wise & Category-wise Vacancies under Assistant Recruitment in Reserve Bank of India:-
|Sr. No.||Office Names||Total Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
|11.||Kanpur & Lucknow||55||12||01||09||05||28|
|17.||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||16||00||01||04||01||10|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||450||45||56||71||37||241|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Jobs 2023
Reserve Bank of India has set some criteria for candidates to apply for the Assistant Bharti. The eligibility depends on nationality, age limit, educational qualification, etc. Check RBI Assistant Detailed Eligibility Criteria from underneath:-
- An applying contestant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate from a recognized University/ Institute (as on 1st February 2023) and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Proficient in the language (i.e., read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state or any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Above 20 years and below 28 years as on 1st of February 2023, i.e. Candidates must have not been born earlier than 02-09-1995 and not later than 01-09-2003 (both days including).
Age Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for reserved categories are as follows:-
|Categories||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST):||05 years (i.e. up to 33 years)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC):||03 years (i.e. up to 31 years)|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD):||10 years (i.e. up to 38 years) for GEN/ EWS, 13 years (i.e. 41 years) for OBC and 15 years (i.e. 43 years) for SC/ ST|
|Ex-Servicemen:||To the extent of serving in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 03 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated who are not re-married:||Up to 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST)|
|Candidates with work experience in Reserve Bank of India:||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 03 years.|
RBI Assistant Pay Scale 2023
About Scale of Pay: The Assistant Posts Salary Structure in the Reserve Bank of India is as follows:-
- The starting monthly basic pay for Posts of Assistant will be around Rs. 20,700/- in the scale of Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years).
- At present, selected aspirants will get an initial Monthly Gross Salary (Emoluments) (without HRA) of approximately Rs. 47,849/-.
- Allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: Reserve Bank Of India will conduct the following examinations for Recruitment of 450 Assistants:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Marks|
|A||Preliminary Examination||100 marks|
|B||Main Examination||200 marks|
|C||Language Proficiency Test – LPT||No marks|
Candidates who qualify in Preliminary Examination will be shortlisted for Main Examination based on their aggregate marks. Further, candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main exam will have to undergo a Language Proficiency Test held in an Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. The final appointment of the selected aspirant will be subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s rules.
RBI Assistant 2023 Examination Fee
About Exam Fees/ Intimation Charges & Mode of Payment: Aspirants can make the online payment of fee through Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), MPS, Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets. The category wise application fee is as follows:-
|General, EWS and OBC Categories:||Rs. 450/- (Exam Fee + Intimation Charges) plus 18% GST|
|SC, ST, PWD & EXS. Categories:||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) plus 18% GST|
|Staff Candidates:||No Fee|
RBI.Org.In Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
For the Assistant Recruitment in RBI, the department has announced notification date and registration dates to submit an online Application along with Certificates/ Documents and all other necessary details at the official website. The important dates are as follows:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Short Notification Release Date:||13th September 2023|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||13th September 2023|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||13th September 2023 (09:00 AM onwards)|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||4th October 2023 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Dates to Pay Online Application Fees:||13th September 2023 (09:00 AM onwards) to 4th October 2023 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Closing Date to Edit Application Form:||4th October 2023 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||19th October 2023 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading Prelims Exam Admit Card:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Online Exam Date:||21st October 2023 & 23rd October 2023|
|Prelims Exam Result Release Date:||To be announced later on|
|Dates for Downloading Main Exam Admit Card:||01 week before exam date|
|RBI Assistant Main Online Exam Date:||2nd December 2023|
|Mains Exam Result Date:||To be announced later on|
|Language Proficiency Test Schedule:||To be announced later on|
|Final Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2023?
RBI Applications for Assistant Bharti 2023 will be accepted only ONLINE through the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in. No other mode of registration is available. Aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill-up & submit the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Form:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), i.e. https://rbi.org.in
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, go to the “More Links” section and then press the “Opportunities@RBI” link.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on the “Current Vacancies” & then the “Vacancies” link.
- 4th Step – Click on the Notification Link titled “Recruitment for the post of Assistants-2023”.
- 5th Step – First, read all the details mentioned in the advertisement.
- 6th Step – Choose the tab named “Click here for New Registration” after going through the notification.
- 7th Step – Submit your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Nationality, Sex, Date of Birth, Category/ Caste, Communication Address, Mobile Number and Email-ID to register a new application.
- 8th Step – A Provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system on your screen.
- 9th Step – Re-login by using Registration Number & Password and fill up the final application form.
- 10th Step – Upload recent passport size colour photo, signature, left thumb impression, handwritten declaration and documents/ certificates in JPG file format.
- 11th Step – Press the “FINAL SUBMIT” option after cross-checking the details filled in the online application form.
- 12th Step – Pay the Examination Fee and collect the e-Receipt.
- 13th Step – Take a printout of the online application form & e-receipt for reference.
Official Links for RBI Assistant-2023 Recruitment
Candidates may click on the RBI Assistant 2023 Online Registration link tabulated below to fill in the application form:-
|RBI Assistant Online Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|RBI Assistant 2023 Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
Candidates willing to crack the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam must refer to the online test pattern & syllabus so that they can prepare accordingly. Here’s a complete layout of the Structure for RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains Exam in the below section:-
- All questions will be of Objective type and have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- Except for the English Language Test, all the online tests will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For an incorrect answer in the Objective tests (Preliminary & Main examination), 1/4th marks will be deducted.
Preliminary Examination Scheme
|S. N.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||English Language||30 ques.||30 marks||20 minutes|
|b.||Numerical Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|c.||Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Total ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||60 minutes|
Main Examination Scheme
|S. N.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Test of Reasoning||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|b.||Test of English Language||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|c.||Test of Numerical Ability||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|d.||Test of General Awareness||40 ques.||40 marks||25 minutes|
|e.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40 ques.||40 marks||20 minutes|
|Total ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||135 minutes|
All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official advertisement. To download Syllabus PDF file, candidates can visit the official website link available above.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
About Reserve Bank of India Call Letter: Applicants will get their Online Test (Preliminary & Main) Admit Card & Information Handout from the RBI website only. The Call Letter will be downloaded only by submitting the Registration Number and Password. Candidates can check this link to download RBI Assistant Exam Call Letter for Online Exam. The hall ticket will be issued only to those contestants who have successfully applied their online application form. Intimation through Email or SMS will also be sent to candidates for downloading the Call Letter. Candidates will have to appear for the examination at their own cost only.
Candidates have to bring photo identity proof along with the call letter to the examination centre. Those contestants appearing without necessary documents will not get permission to write the exam. All other detailed information related to the examination will be available in an Information Handout.
RBI Assistant Result 2023
About Reserve Bank of India Result: The results of preliminary and main examination will be released by the Reserve Bank of India on its website. The authority will take at least one month for publishing the merit list of shortlisted candidates. We will update RBI Assistant Exam Result link whenever the merit list is released. In the merit list, the Roll Number of successful candidates will be available. The final result is to be prepared based on performance in the Online Main Examination only. RBI will not furnish the mark-sheet to applicants. Even so, after a publication of the final results, the online exam marks may be available on the official website.
About Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
RBI is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
At present, Shaktikanta Das is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keep reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever the requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conducts online/ offline exams to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published through the online web portal.
Help Desk for RBI Assistant Bharti 2023
In case any aspirant faces difficulty in filling up the online form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries can be made at candidate grievance Redressal Cell – www.cgrs.ibps.in. While sending the mail, don’t forget to mention “RBI Assistant Examination – 2023” in the subject box of the email.
|Contact Address:||Reserve Bank of India
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Mumbai – 400 001.
Hello, Job Seekers!! We have tried here to provide all the possible information about the Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India for Assistant Vacancy 2023. If you have any doubt regarding this topic, share it in a comment box. We will answer your questions as speedily as we can. Bookmark this website (www.techufo.in) for the time-to-time latest news on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 procedure. Stay in touch to grab current job opportunities @rbi.org.in.
Tech UFO Wishing ALL THE BEST For Recruitment In Reserve Bank Of India 2023 2024…!!