Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification for Latest 3262 GDS Cycle-II Vacancies Out to apply DoP Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Online Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in:
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment Apply Online Now! Hey, post office job seekers we have current employment news update! The Department of Post (DoP) has come up with latest job openings notification for recruitment of GDS (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) in Rajasthan Postal Circle. As mentioned in an official notification, total 3262 vacancies are announced under Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II Posts. All those who are looking for matriculation jobs in govt sector can apply for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2020 before the due date. Here we notify that India Post officials have announced 12th Aug 2020 is the last date to submit application form for DOP Rajasthan Postal GDS Jobs via online mode. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 & Online Application link at the bottom of this page. You guys can collect complete eligibility details about Raj Postal Recruitment through this article.
- 1 Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 | Raj Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak GDS 3262 Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 1.2 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Notification 2020 PDF
- 1.3 Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.4 Rajasthan Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to apply DoP Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.6 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Selection Criteria 2020
- 1.7 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Bharti 2020 Apply Online Dates
- 1.8 Rajasthan Post Office Result Selection List 2020
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 | Raj Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak GDS 3262 Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
Now, DOP Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 process in the Postal Dept has been started online by the INDIA POST through its official web portal. Contestants have to visit https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment. Eligible contestants can register & apply online applications from 10 AM on 22-06-2020 to 11:59 PM on 21-07-2020. The closing date to pay an application fee for Raj Postal Dept Recruitment is 21-07-2020. The direct link to submit Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Application Form is also available below. Contenders are requested to register within the time limit for avoiding the possibility of server failure on last day. Applicants must have passed 10th standard exam for GDS Rajasthan Postal Jobs 2020 from a recognized board. Contestant’s age limit for this govt jobs after 10th pass must be between 18 to 40 years as on cutoff date. The DoP will provide age relaxation to reservation castes as per the norms. RAJ Post Office GDS Vacancies selection process will be done based on academic merit only.
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|♦ DOP Raj Circle Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organizer:||INDIA POST DEPARTMENT|
|Circle Name:||Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Notification No.:||RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. II|
|Total Vacancies:||3262 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-II|
|Job Roles:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Rajasthan State|
|Application Dates:||22 JUNE to 21 JULY 2020|
|Application Extension Dates:||06 AUG to 12 AUG 2020|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Official Websites:||» www.indiapost.gov.in
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Notification 2020 PDF
Candidates who are waiting for the latest Postal Department jobs of 2020 can utilize this Rajasthan Post Office Employment Opportunity in 3262 GDS Posts. All candidates are strictly advised to read Rajasthan Postal Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti just before applying the online form. Contestants have to download notification pdf & go through all the general instructions given in it. Rajasthan Postal GDS Recruitment Cycle-II information such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, pay scale, selection process, submission dates, etc. provided in the below description.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Details of RAJ GDS Vacancy Category wise ♦|
|S. N.||Category/ Community Names||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||278|
|03.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||348|
|04.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – A||32|
|05.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – B||23|
|06.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – C||32|
|07.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – DE||10|
|08.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||544|
|09.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||468|
|Grand Total ⇒||3262|
Rajasthan Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Standard/ Class X (Secondary School Examination) Pass Certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, local language & English (having studied as compulsory or elective subjects). SSC exam passed from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Govts/ Union Territories in India is mandatory.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute of Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. If a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational levels, then computer knowledge certificate not required.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language
AGE LIMITATION (cutoff date – 22nd June 2020):-
- Above 18 years and below 40 years for General/ Unreserved Category Aspirants.
- Following are age relaxation reserved category wise as per Government orders:-
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) = 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
- UR = 10 years
- SC/ ST = 15 years
- OBC = 13 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) = No relaxation
- For more details about age relaxation, please refer official notification.
DOP RAJASTHAN GDS PAY SCALE (salary): The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the selected candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:-
|♦ TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) ♦|
|Name of the Posts||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hrs or Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 5 Hrs or Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM – Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM – Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for OC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man candidates for each set of 05 (five) options
- No fees for all Female, Trans-woman, SC, ST & PwD candidates.
- Fee Payment Process: Aspirants can deposit their fee in CASH by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Also, candidates can submit fees through online mode of payment using the Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking facility.
How to apply DoP Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020?
Candidates can make registration and apply online for Rajasthan Postal Recruitment 2020 of GDS Posts with the help of steps in a below table. So friends before applying online by visiting the INDIA POST GDS Official Website, take a glance at the following steps:-
|♦ Step-wise Process to Apply On-Line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the GDS Online Engagement Portal of India Post.
Step 02: Click on a live notification link named as “India Post Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (3262 Posts) Cycle-II in Rajasthan Circle, 2020” in the home page.
Step 03: First, download a pdf file of notification and then go through it for eligibility criteria, instruction, vacancy position, etc.
Step 04: Now, press on “Apply Online” link to start registration.
Step 05: A prescribed format of the online application form will appear on your screen.
Step 06: Chose your vacancy and insert details carefully in the mandatory fields of the recruitment form.
Step 07: Upload your photograph, digital signature, etc. in asked size and jpg format only.
Step 08: Take a printout of the system generated Challan for depositing fee at Post Offices.
Step 09: Check all the details and then click on “Submit” option.
Step 10: The Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate and display on the screen after successful submission. The Reg. Number will also be sent through SMS and e-mail provided by the aspirants. Save the Unique Registration Number for further use in the selection process.
Step 11: Don’t forget to take a printout of the online application form and e-receipt of fee payment for further reference.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Selection Criteria 2020
About RAJ Postal BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection Procedure:-
- As per the automatic generated merit list by following the rules based on the online applications submitted, selection for GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Vacancies will be made by the Department of Post.
- The criteria for finalizing the selection of candidates will be only marks scored in 10th standard exam aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 (four) decimals. So, no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- While preparing the selection list, those who passed 10th class examination in 01st attempt will be treated as meritorious against who passed compartmentally.
- In case more than two candidates get the same marks in Xth Standard exam, the merit order would be taken as per rules by considering their DOB, Category, etc.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Bharti 2020 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|NOTE: Submission of Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Online Application is extended from 06-08-2020 to 12-08-2020 for those who have already registered but not submitted the final application at the web portal.|
|Notification Date:||22nd June 2020|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee:||22nd June 2020|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||22nd June 2020|
|Closing Date for Online Registration & Deposit of Fee:||21st July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||
12th August 2020
|Result/ Selection List Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|DV Intimation Letter Issue Date:||To be notified soon|
Rajasthan Post Office Result Selection List 2020
About DOP Raj GDS Result cum Merit List Details: The selection list of eligible aspirants will be announced around 01-02 months after completion of the registration process. India Post will upload the result in the form of merit list pdf to its official website so applicants can download it easily. Applicants can check this link to download Indian Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 for complete information. All details of shortlisted candidates will be there in the merit list. Aspirants who got their name in the merit list will also receive an SMS from the concerned recruiting authority to confirm provisional selection for document verification. All aspirants are advised to check this web page from time to time for updates on releasing of results cum selection list.
About Rajasthan Postal Circle: It is an authorized body of the Postal Department of India. There are about 22 postal circles in India and it is one among them. It’s headquarter is located in Jaipur, one of the finest city in country. This department has seven divisions namely Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, and Udaipur. They provide best services on a value-for-money basis, insurance, banking, etc. Their primary services are letter post, parcel, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics, deposit account, etc. Every year, this organization releases various saving schemes for their customers. It also conducts recruitment examinations to hire career-oriented people for various vacant posts available in the department. It comes with latest employment notice whenever requirement of employees arises. For any additional information, you may refer to its official website from a link shared above.
♦ RAJ DAK Bharti Help Desk ♦ Contact Address: Department of Posts (DoPs), India
Office of the Chief Postmaster General
Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur – 302007
Helpline Number: 0141-2368013 Email ID for Queries related to Notification: firstname.lastname@example.org Email ID for Technical Issues: email@example.com
All the best for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 as there are only 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies available to apply before the due date. Willing aspirants can bookmark our website www.techufo.in to their web browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for all next updates on Raj Postal Circle Recruitment via this page. Our team will soon come up with articles on Rajpost GDS Result/ Selection List/ Final Merit List. Aspirants can email official authority for their query and also share it with us through below comment box. Keep visiting our site regularly for further news. THANK YOU!!