Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification for latest Rajpost 75 Postman Mail Guard Vacancies released to apply Raj Postal Department Jobs Online Application Form at www.rajpostexam.com:
Hello, job seekers here we have current employment news update in this article!! The Department of Post has now come up with job Notification Rectt/2-34/2016 for direct recruitment of Postmen and Mail Guards in Rajasthan Post Office. As mentioned in the official notification, there are 75 Postal Dept vacancies available to occupy through Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 of Postman and Mail Guard posts in various postal divisions and RMS units respectively. All those passionate people who are looking for matriculation jobs in govt sector can apply for this Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2016 before a due date. Here we notify interested candidates that department has announced 20th October 2016 is the last date to submit application form for Rajasthan Postman Jobs via online mode. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided Rajasthan Postal Circle Notification 2016 link that attached at the bottom of this page. Contestants have to download notification and verify all the general instruction mentioned in it. Readers can collect complete eligibility details about Rajpost Recruitment by going through remaining article.
About Rajasthan Postal Circle: It is an authorized body of the Postal Department of India. There are about 22 postal circles in India and it is one among them. It’s headquarter is located in Jaipur, one of the finest city in country. This department has seven divisions namely Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, and Udaipur. They provide best services on a value-for-money basis, insurance, banking, etc. Their primary services are letter post, parcel, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics, deposit account, etc. Every year, this organization releases various saving schemes for their customers. It also conducts recruitment examinations to hire career-oriented people for various vacant posts available in the department. It comes with latest employment notice whenever requirement of employees arises. On 20th Sept’16, the Rajasthan Postal Department has published direct recruitment notification and invited online applications from eligible applicants to fill up 73 Postman posts and 02 Mail Guard posts in various divisions. All those candidates who are excitedly waiting for latest Postal Department jobs of 2016-17 can utilize this employment opportunity. To apply Rajpost application form, all the contestants have visit official website i.e. www.rajpostexam.com.
Now, Rajasthan Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 in the postal dept has been started by the authority through an on-line portal. Contestants can register their applications from 07:00 AM on 21/09/16 to 11:59 PM on 20/10/16. The closing date to pay examination fee for Raj Postal Dept Recruitment is 24/10/16. The direct link to submit Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Application Form for Postman and Mail Guard vacancies is also available below. Contenders are requested to submit their name within provided time limit for avoiding the possibility of a server failure in the website. For Rajasthan Postal Jobs 2016-17, applicants are required to have possessed Matriculation from any recognized board. Every contestant’s age limit for this govt jobs after 10th pass must be between 18 to 27 years as on cutoff date. The central govt will provide upper age relaxation to reservation castes as per their orders. The Rajpost Postman vacancy selection process may consist of aptitude test. The examination centers for aptitude test are Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur cities. Check out syllabus/ pattern for Raj Postman vacancies given in this web page.
All the contestants are advised to read the Rajasthan Postal Jobs Notification before filling the form. You are informed to login and check the payment status after 03 working days from the fee payment. All the latest information on Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 such as total vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, examination fees, pay scale, selection process, submission dates, syllabus, etc. provided in the below description.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 Exam Details:-
Organization Name: Rajasthan Postal Circle
Recruitment Notification No.: Rectt/2-34/2016
Job Category: Central Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in the State
Total Vacancies: 75 vacancies
Rajpost Vacancy 2016 Particulars:-
A) POSTMAN – 73 Vacancies
- Ajmer: 04
- Udaipur: 16
- Sriganganagar: 05
- Jodhpur: 04
- Jaipur City: 04
- Jaipur Mfl: 03
- Jhunjhunu: 03
- Bikaner: 03
- Alwar: 02
- Bhilwara: 02
- Churu: 02
- Nagaur: 02
- Kota: 02
- Bharatpur: 01
- Dholpur: 01
- Sawai Madhopur: 01
- Beawar: 01
- Chittorgarh: 01
- Tonk: 01
- Barmer: 01
- Sikar: 01
- Sirohi: 01
B) MAIL GUARD – 02 Vacancies
- RMS ‘ST’ Dn. Jodhpur: 02
Application Process: On-line mode
Pay Scale (Salary):
- The selected applicants will receive Rs. 21,700/- in Level 3 plus Admissible Allowances.
Probation Period: 02 years
Application and Examination Fee:
- Unreserved (UR) and OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/- (Examination Fee) + Rs. 100/- (Application Fee) = Total Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Contestants: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 0/- (Examination Fee) = Total Rs. 100/-
Fee Payment Process:
- All the aspirants have to deposit their fee only through e-Payment service of the post office. Candidates have to pay the required fee in Cash (INR) only.
Raj Postal Department Latest Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicants should have passed 10th/12th class education (Matriculation) from a Government approved Board or University.
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date 20.10.16):
- General Category Aspirants: Above 18 years and below 27 years.
- Upper age relaxation is permissible to reserved categories as per Indian Government orders mentioned below:
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) – 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- UR – 10 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
Note: For more details about category wise age relaxation, please refer official notification.
- The final selection will be based on contestants marks obtained in the Aptitude Test separately for each category. The board will prepare common merit list in respect of all category posts putting together.
How to apply online Rajasthan Postman Mail Guard Jobs Application Form 2016?
Kindly Note: Before applying on-line, contestants must read the notification carefully. Candidates should have a valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Scanned Passport Size Photo (Size 2 KB to 100 KB) and Signature (Size 2 KB to 100 KB) while filling the application form.
- Open the online recruitment portal of this department.
- Click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard in Rajasthan Circle, 2016” in the home page.
- First, download a pdf file of notification and then go through it for eligibility criteria, instruction, vacancy position, etc.
- Now, press on “Apply Online” link to start registration.
- A prescribed format of online application form will appear on your screen.
- Chose your vacancy and insert details carefully in the mandatory fields of the recruitment form.
- Upload your photograph, digital signature, etc. in asked size and jpg format only.
- Take a printout of the system generated Challan for depositing fee at E-Payment Post Offices.
- Check all the details and then click on “Submit” option.
- The Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate and display on the screen after successful submission.
- The URN and password will send through SMS and e-mail provided by the aspirants.
- Save the Unique Registration Number for further use in selection process.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the system generated fee payment Challan form for further reference.
Rajpost Postman Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- It will be Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks.
- Aptitude Test will have single paper divided into 04 (four) parts i.e., Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’, Part ‘C’ (i) and Part ‘C’ (ii).
- Each part will have 25 marks with 25 questions of 01 mark each.
- The question from subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language will be asked in the examination.
- The total time duration of the Aptitude Test will be 120 minutes (02 hours).
- No negative marking system in this exam.
Admit Card Details:-
- The admit card for aptitude test will be available 10-15 days before the examination date. The board will upload admit card to their official website and applicants have to download by using their Unique Registration Number and Password. All the exam related details will be there in admit card.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Notification Date: 20th September 2016
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 21st September 2016
- Closure/ Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 20th October 2016 (12:00 PM)
- Due Date for Paying Fee through e-Payment Post Offices: 24th October 2016 (working hours)
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: to be notified later
- Examination Date: to be notified later
- Mark List Release Date: Update later
Official Website: www.rajpostexam.com
All the best for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 as there are only 75 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies available to apply before a due date. Readers can save our website techufo.in to their browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for next updates on Raj Post Recruitment via this page. Our team will soon come up with articles on Rajpost Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Marks and Final Merit List, etc. Aspirants can email official authority for their query at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep visiting our site regularly for further news. THANK YOU!!