Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification for latest Rajpost Gramin Dak Sevak 1577 Vacancies released to apply Raj Postal Circle GDS Jobs Online Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in:
Hello, job seekers here we have current employment news update in this article!! The Department of Post has now come up with job Notification Rectt/1-41/GDS/2017 for direct recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Rajasthan Post Office. As mentioned in the official notification, there are 1577 Postal Dept vacancies available to occupy through Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 of GDS posts in various postal divisions and RMS units respectively. All those passionate people who are looking for matriculation jobs in govt sector can apply for this Rajasthan Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017 before a due date. Here we notify interested candidates that department has announced 03rd May 2017 is the last date to submit application form for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs via online mode. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017 link that attached at the bottom of this page. Contestants have to download notification and verify all the general instruction mentioned in it. Readers can collect complete eligibility details about Rajpost Recruitment by going through remaining article.
CHECK: Indian Postal Circle GDS Result 2017 State wise
About Rajasthan Postal Circle: It is an authorized body of the Postal Department of India. There are about 22 postal circles in India and it is one among them. It’s headquarter is located in Jaipur, one of the finest city in country. This department has seven divisions namely Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, and Udaipur. They provide best services on a value-for-money basis, insurance, banking, etc. Their primary services are letter post, parcel, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics, deposit account, etc. Every year, this organization releases various saving schemes for their customers. It also conducts recruitment examinations to hire career-oriented people for various vacant posts available in the department. It comes with latest employment notice whenever requirement of employees arises. On 04th April’17, the Rajasthan Postal Department has published direct recruitment notification and invited online applications from eligible applicants to fill up 1577 GDS vacancies in various divisions. All those candidates who are excitedly waiting for latest Postal Department jobs of 2017-18 can utilize this employment opportunity. To apply Rajpost application form, all the contestants have visit official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 - GDS Notification
⇒ Good News for all those candidates who have registered earlier for GDS posts and could not able to apply on or before the due date i.e. 03rd May 2017. The India Post Department has made an extension for all such candidates from 24th to 29th July 2017. Now you can utilize this opportunity to apply online your Application form as earlier as possible.
Now, Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 in the postal dept has been started by the authority through an on-line portal. Contestants can register their applications from 07:00 AM on 04/04/17 to 11:59 PM on 03/05/17. The closing date to pay examination fee for Raj Postal Dept GDS Recruitment is 03/05/17. The direct link to submit Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Application Form for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies is also available below. Contenders are requested to submit their name within provided time limit for avoiding the possibility of a server failure in the website. For Rajasthan Postal Jobs 2017-18, applicants are required to have possessed Matriculation from any recognized board. Every contestant’s age limit for this govt jobs after 10th pass must be between 18 to 40 years as on cutoff date. The central govt will provide upper age relaxation to reservation castes as per their orders. The Rajpost GDS vacancy selection process may consist of aptitude test. The examination centers for aptitude test are Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur cities. Check out syllabus/ pattern for Raj Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy given in this web page.
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Details
All the contestants are advised to read the Rajasthan Postal GDS Jobs Notification before filling the form. Contestants can visit any Head Post Office to pay their fees by providing Registration Number. You are informed to login and check the payment status after 03 working days from the fee payment. All the latest information on Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 such as total GDS vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, examination fees, pay scale, selection process, submission dates, syllabus, etc. provided in the below description.
Name of the Organizer: India Post Department
Circle Name: Rajasthan Postal Circle
Recruitment Notification No.: RECTT/1-41/GDS/2017
Total Vacancies: 1577 vacancies
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Job Category: Central Government
Job Placement: Those appointed other than GDS BPM posts should reside in post village or delivery jurisdiction.
Rajasthan Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Updates
|02.||Other Backward Class||133|
Application Process: On-line mode
GDS Pay Scale (Salary): Those who get placement will receive Rs. 25,000/- plus Admissible Allowances. Here we advise every candidate to check the official notification from below link for pay scale related exact details.
Probation Period: Zero
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Unreserved (UR) and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Contestants: No Fees
Fee Payment Process: All the aspirants have to deposit their fee by visiting the any Head Post Office. Candidates have to pay the required fee in Cash (INR) using their Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Raj Postal Department GDS Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed 10th/12th class education (Matriculation) from a Government approved Board or University.
- Applicants should have a knowledge of computer.
- Candidates required to have basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from an authorized Computer Training Institute.
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date 03.05.17):
- General Category Aspirants: Above 18 years and below 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation is permissible to reserved categories as per Indian Government orders mentioned below:
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) – 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- UR – 10 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
Note: For more details about category wise age relaxation, please refer official notification.
- The final selection will be based on contestants marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards. The board will prepare common merit list in respect of all category posts putting together.
How to apply online for DOP Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017?
Kindly Note: Before applying on-line, contestants must read the notification carefully. Candidates should have a valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Scanned Passport Size Photo (Size 2 KB to 100 KB) and Signature (Size 2 KB to 100 KB) while filling the application form. Only by visiting the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in, contestants can go ahead and apply their registration form.
- Open the online recruitment portal of this department.
- Click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment of GDS Posts in Rajasthan Circle, 2017” in the home page.
- First, download a pdf file of notification and then go through it for eligibility criteria, instruction, vacancy position, etc.
- Now, press on “Apply Online” link to start registration.
- A prescribed format of online application form will appear on your screen.
- Chose your vacancy and insert details carefully in the mandatory fields of the recruitment form.
- Upload your photograph, digital signature, etc. in asked size and jpg format only.
- Take a printout of the system generated Challan for depositing fee at E-Payment Post Offices.
- Check all the details and then click on “Submit” option.
- The Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate and display on the screen after successful submission.
- The URN and password will send through SMS and e-mail provided by the aspirants.
- Save the Unique Registration Number for further use in selection process.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the system generated fee payment Challan form for further reference.
Rajpost Postman Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- It will be Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks.
- Aptitude Test will have single paper divided into 04 (four) parts i.e., Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’, Part ‘C’ (i) and Part ‘C’ (ii).
- Each part will have 25 marks with 25 questions of 01 mark each.
- The question from subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language will be asked in the examination.
- The total time duration of the Aptitude Test will be 120 minutes (02 hours).
- No negative marking system in this exam.
Admit Card Details: The admit card for aptitude test will be available 10-15 days before the examination date. The board will upload admit card to their official website and applicants have to download by using their Unique Registration Number and Password. All the exam related details will be there in admit card.
Raj Post Office GDS Vacancies Apply Online Dates
- Notification Date: 04th April 2017
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 04th April 2017
- Closure/ Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 03rd May 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date for Paying Fee through Head Post Offices: 03rd May 2017 (working hours)
Date for Availability of Admit Card: to be notified later Examination Date: to be notified later
- Mark List Release Date: May 2017 last week
Rajpost GDS Notification 2017 – Download PDF
Rajasthan Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Official Website: www.rajpostexam.com, www.indiapost.gov.in & www.appost.in
All the best for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 as there are huge 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies available to apply before a due date. Readers can save our website techufo.in to their browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for next updates on Raj Post GDS Recruitment via this page. Our team will soon come up with articles on Rajpost Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Marks and Final Merit List, etc. Aspirants can email official authority for their query at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Keep visiting our site regularly for further news. THANK YOU!!