Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Energy Department Notification for Assistant/Junior Engineer Jr Chemist Vacancies released to apply Raj JVVNL AEN JEN Online Application Form at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in official website:
Great News for Government Job Finders!! The latest employment news update released by the State Government to recruit best engineers and chemists in RVUNL (Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd), RRVPN (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd), JVVN (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd), AVVN (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd) and JdVVN (Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd). The recruitment board has uploaded Rajasthan Energy Department Notification 2018 for 1124 vacancies of Junior Engineer-I, Assistant Engineer and Junior Chemist posts to their official website so that candidates can verify it. Now, this is a unique opportunity for passionate people searching latest engineering jobs to build their bright career. Interested candidates having essential qualifications can apply Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form on or before a due date by visiting the official site only. In this article, we have also given a direct link to apply online for RVUNL Jr Engineer Vacancy and everyone can use it as per their convenience. For Rajasthan State Power AEN JEN vacancies related eligible criteria and selection process, readers can go through below description.
About Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited: It is a Government-owned Corporation headquartered at Jaipur, India. It is the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution company, established in 2000 under the Companies Act 1956. The company’s primary products are thermal, gas and hydro power. The corporation has been entrusted with the development of power projects in the state. They look over to the maintenance and operation of electricity in the state. There are many other subdivisions working with this corporation for electricity supply. As on July 2014, the installed capacity of this company is 5357.35 MW. The corporation’s current chairman is Shri N. M. Mathur. The Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled in five Companies to assist quality, reliable and affordable power to the state citizens. These companies are always in front position for creating employment opportunity. Today the Rajasthan Govt Jobs are first choice for the local people. It offers good remuneration apart from attractive facilities in comparison with similar Power Utilities of India. The brief details of RVUNL AE JE Recruitment are available in the following paragraphs. Candidates can check notification from a link given below.
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Latest Details | Raj State Power AE JE Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1 Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Latest Details | Raj State Power AE JE Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
The common recruitment in Rajasthan State Power Companies has been released for 284 posts of AEN, 817 posts of JEN and 23 posts of Jr Chemist vacancies. The organization is looking for promising and energetic 1124 graduates having an excellent academic record in the relevant disciple. The board has already published official notification and invites interested contestants to submit their application form through the official website. The RVUNL Asst Engineer apply online link will active upto limited time at the official site. All the candidates have to fill up and then submit their application for JVVNL Junior Engineer Recruitment via online mode only. Here we notify every candidate that the online registration for AE posts will proceed from 15/09/16 and ends on 05/10/16. The application process for JE and Jr Chemist posts will continue from 21/09/16 to 13/10/16 at the concerned portal. Those candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication and Civil are quite eligible for Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN latest vacancies as per advertisement. Contenders are advised to fill up their correct details in the application form as no change will be possible after final submission.
RVUNL AE JE Notification 2018 PDF
Through this article, we have provided all the information regarding latest engineer jobs in RRVPN, RVUNL, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN departments. The board will organize computer-based “Written Competitive Exam” for the selection of best candidates to respective posts. While filling up the form, contestants are guided to understand the eligibility details clearly by going through official notification. Interested contestants can use Rajasthan RVUNL AE/JE Notification link from below to read out all the instructions without wasting time. The information on educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fees, initial date, submission process, syllabus, etc. explained here in the remaining article.
Recruitment Advt No.: RVUN/P&A/Rectt./01-03/2016
Total Vacancies: 1124
- Assistant Engineer (AEN) – 284 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-I (JEN) – 817 vacancies
- Junior Chemist – 23 vacancies
Allocation of Company wise vacancies:-
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN) – 548 vacancies
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN) – 115 vacancies
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVN) – 112 vacancies
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVN) – 214 vacancies
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVN) – 126 vacancies
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Anywhere in the state
Application Process: On-line mode only
Scale of Pay (per month):-
- AEN jobs: PB Rs. 15600-39100 plus GP Rs. 5400/-
- JEN & Jr Chemist jobs: PB Rs. 9300-34800 plus GP Rs. 3600/-
- Please refer to official notification for details about post wise salary.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- General (UR) – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- SC/ST/BC/SBC/PWD(PH) – Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees)
Pay Modes: Applicants can make fee payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Intrigued aspirants must have following qualifications as mentioned below:
- Full-Time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering
Note: To know more details, please check out notification pdf from a quick link attached at the bottom.
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):-
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 37 years for General category applicants.
- Upper age limit will be applicable to reserve category as per Government rules.
- The department will appoint candidates based on their marks scored from the Computer Based “Written Competitive Exam”. There shall be no Interview in the selection process.
How to fill online RVUNL Assistant/Junior Engineer Application Form 2018?
- Open the official website.
- In a homepage, click on the company name for which you wants to apply.
- Now, find out a download link titled as “Employment Notification for Common Recruitment of Engineers and Chemists in Raj State Power Companies” and open it.
- First of all, download the notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it.
- If eligible then press “RVUNL Apply On-line Application” link for proceeding further.
- The application form in a prescribed format will open in your web browser.
- Enter your Personal, Professional, Communication, Educational and Contact details on the registration form.
- Click on “Payment tab” to pay your application fee and then collect e-receipt for the proof.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature image, and other certificates required as per notification.
- Click on the “Preview Tab” to verify the details inserted in a form before final submission.
- Finally, submit your application form and save the system generated registration number.
- At last, print a copy of recruitment form for the further reference.
energy.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment key dates
Here are the Key Dates to be Kept in Mind:-
A) For Assistant Engineer Post:-
- Official Notification Date: Update Soon
- Opening Date for Online Applications: Update Soon
- Closing Date for filling up Application Forms: Update Soon
- Admit Card Download Dates: 01-02 weeks prior examination date
- Date of Computer Based Examination: Update Soon
- Result Publication Date: Notified Later
B) For Junior Engineer & Chemist Posts:-
- Official Advertisement Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Application Forms: Update Soon
- Call Letter/Hall Ticket Availability Date: Update Soon
- Computer Based Online Exam Date: Update Soon
- Final Merit List Declaration Date: Notified Soon
RVUNL JEN AEN Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
- The exam will organize through on-line mode.
- The written competitive examination medium will be “English” only
- The question paper will have maximum 100 marks.
- There will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions-MCQ) in the exam.
- The question paper will consist of subjects like Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General.
- There is a Negative marking for each wrong answer.
About Call Letter/Admit Card: Aspirants have to visit the official site for downloading call letters. All the candidates are required to use their Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB for generating their admit card.
Official Portal: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Helpline Number: 094140 56655
As there are only few days left for the online registration process, so hurry up and apply your name before a closing date. Bookmark techufo.in for upcoming updates on Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 such as exam date, admit card, answer key, result and final merit list, etc. Follow this site for current govt sector vacancies, careers after graduation, banking recruitments, railway jobs, etc. Readers can share their query with us in a comment box provided below. Our team will reply readers as quick as possible by taking less time. Thank You!!!