Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2020 2021 Energy Department Notification for 1571 Junior Engineer AEN Vacancies released apply Raj JVVNL JdVVNL AVVNL RVPN RVUNL JEN Online Application Form at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in:
Great News for Government Job Finders!! The latest employment news update released by the State Government to fill up 1571 posts in RVUNL (Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd), RRVPN (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited), JVVN (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd), AVVN (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd) and JdVVN (Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd). The recruitment board has uploaded Rajasthan Energy Department Notification 2020 for 1571 vacancies of Junior Engineer-I, Assistant Engineer, Junior Chemist, Jr Accountant, Stenographer, Informatics Assistant and Other Posts to their official website. Now, this is an opportunity for those searching latest engineering jobs to build their career. All those having essential qualifications can apply Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form on or before the due date by visiting an official site. In this article, we have also given a direct link to apply online for RVUNL Jr Engineer Vacancy and all other posts at the bottom. For Rajasthan State Power AEN JEN JA Vacancies related eligible criteria, selection process & important dates, you can go through below description.
- 1 Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2020 Notification | Raj State Power AE JE Junior Accountant 1571 Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 RVUNL AE JE Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 RVUNL Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to fill RVUNL Assistant/ Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 Rajasthan RVUNL Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 energy.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2020 important dates
- 1.7 RVUNL JEN AEN Exam 2020 Syllabus/ Pattern
- 1.8 Rajasthan Electricity Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2020 Notification | Raj State Power AE JE Junior Accountant 1571 Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Hello!! A Common Recruitment in Rajasthan State Power Companies has released for 45 posts of AEN, 971 posts of JEN, 28 posts of Jr Chemist, 34 posts of Informatics Assistant, etc. Raj Energy Department is looking for a promising 1571 Graduates having an excellent academic record in the relevant disciple. The board has already published official notification and invites eligible contestants to submit their application form through the official website. RVUNL Apply Online Link will active upto limited time only. All the contestants have to fill up & then submit application for RVUNL JVVNL AVVNL Junior Engineer Recruitment via online mode. Here we notify every contestant that the online registration for AE posts and the application process for JE, Jr. Chemist & IA posts will continue from
14-06-2018 to 02-07-2018 at the concerned web portal. All those candidates who have passed B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication and Civil are quite eligible for Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN latest vacancies as per advertisement. Contenders are advised to fill up correct details in the application form as no change will be possible after final submission.
RVUNL AE JE Notification 2020 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Name of Organization:||RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDYUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD.|
|Recruitment Advt No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||01,571 vacancies|
|Post Names:||AEN, JEN, Jr Chemist, Informatics Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Officer, etc.|
|Job Category:||State Government|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Process:||On-line mode only|
|Online Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Online Link:||Attached below|
|Official Websites:||» www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
RVUNL Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Company wise vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Rajasthan State Power Sector Names||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN)||776|
|02.||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN)||120|
|03.||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVN)||253|
|04.||Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVN)||181|
|05.||Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVN)||241|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1571|
|♦ Allocation of Post wise vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacancies|
|05.||AEN (Communication/ C&I)||10|
|08.||JEN-I (Communication/ C& I)||73|
|12.||Assistant Personnel Officer||16|
|15.||Junior Legal Officer||13|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1571|
Through this article, we have provided all the information regarding latest engineer jobs in RRVPN, RVUNL, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN departments. The board will organize computer-based “Written Competitive Exam” for the selection of best candidates to respective posts. While filling up the form, contestants are guided to understand the eligibility details clearly from the official notification. Contestants will get Rajasthan RVUNL AE/ JE Notification link from below to read out all the instructions without wasting time. The information on educational qualifications, age limitation, selection procedure, application fees, initial dates, submission process, syllabus, etc. explained here in the remaining article.
Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: All intrigued aspirants must have following qualifications post wise as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Control & Instrumentation/ Communication and Fire & Safety): Full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in a relevant discipline.
- Junior Chemist: Full-time Post Graduation Degree of 02 years in Chemistry or full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Chemical Engineering as a regular student.
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate OR Full-time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications and Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil & IT): Full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering as a regular student with 60% marks (For SC/ ST/ PWD(PH) candidates and Nigams’ in-service employees, 40% marks) or AMIE with 50% marks.
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date – 01.01.2020):-
- JEN, Jr. Chemist & AEN (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil) Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 41 years
- AEN (IT) & Informatics Assistant Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
- Upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category as per Government rules.
Note: To know more details about post wise qualifications & upper age relaxation, please check out notification pdf from a quick link attached at the bottom.
Rajasthan RVUNL Pay Scale Post wise:-
|♦ Remuneration/ Salary/ Scale of Pay Post wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Basic Pay||PT period Fixed Remuneration|
|a.||JEN||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|b.||AEN||Rs. 56,100/- pm||Rs.39,300/- pm|
|c.||Jr. Chemist||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|d.||Informatics Assistant||Rs. 26,300/- pm||Rs.18,500/- pm|
RVUNL Bharti Application Fee (Non Refundable):-
- Rs. 850/- (rupees eight hundred & fifty rupees only) for General category candidates if their annual income of the family is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more.
- Rs. 550/- (rupees five hundred & fifty rupees only) for SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD(PH) and UR (Gen) if annual income of their family is less than Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Rs. 850/- (rupees eight hundred & fifty rupees only) for UR/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC category candidates belonging to any other States
- Pay Modes: Applicants can make fee payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
How to fill RVUNL Assistant/ Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2020?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Application ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the official Rajasthan Energy Portal.
STEP 02: In a homepage, click on the company name for which you wants to apply.
STEP 03: Now, find out a download link titled as “Employment Notification for Common Recruitment of Asst Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Jr. Chemists, Informatics Assistants & Other Posts in Raj State Power Companies” and open it.
STEP 04: First of all, download the notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it.
STEP 05: If eligible then press “RVUNL Apply On-line Application” link for proceeding further.
STEP 06: The application form in a prescribed format will open in your web browser.
STEP 07: Enter your Personal, Professional, Communication, Educational and Contact details on the registration form.
STEP 08: Click on “Payment tab” to pay your application fee and then collect e-receipt for the proof.
STEP 09: Upload passport size photograph, signature image, and other certificates required as per notification.
STEP 10: Click on the “Preview Tab” to verify the details inserted in a form before final submission.
STEP 11: Finally, submit your application form and save the system generated registration number.
STEP 12: At last, print a copy of recruitment form for the further reference.
Rajasthan RVUNL Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
Selection Process: The department will appoint candidates based on their marks scored from the Computer Based “Written Competitive Exam”. There shall be no Interview in the selection process. The post wise selection process as follows:-
- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist: Online Written Exam & Verification of Documents
- Informatics Assistant: Online Written Examination (Phase-I), Qualifying Typing Speed Test on Computer (Phase-II) and Document Verification.
energy.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2020 important dates
|♦ IMPORTANT DATES & TIME ♦|
|Official Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card/ Call Letter Download Dates:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|JEN (Elect.) & Jr. Chemist CBT Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Informatic Assistant CBT Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|JEN (C&I/ F&S/ Civil) CBT Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|AEN (Elect./ Mech./ IT) CBT Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Result Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
RVUNL JEN AEN Exam 2020 Syllabus/ Pattern
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Weightage||Time Duration|
|A||Professional Knowledge||60 ques.||120 marks||60% weightage||60 minutes|
|B||Reasoning & Mental Ability||20 ques.||20 marks||40% weightage||60 minutes|
|Mathematics||12 ques.||12 marks|
|General Knowledge & Everyday Science||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Hindi General||14 ques.||14 marks|
|English General||14 ques.||14 marks|
- The exam will organize through on-line mode.
- The written competitive examination medium will be “English” only
- The question paper will have maximum 200 marks.
- There will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions – MCQ) in the exam.
- The question paper will consist of subjects like Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General.
- The standard and syllabus of the exam will be of Degree Level in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- There is a Negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The Question Paper (except “Hindi General” and “English General” section) shall be ‘bilingual’ i.e. both in English & Hindi.
Rajasthan Electricity Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
About Call Letter/ Admit Card: Aspirants have to visit the official website for downloading their call letters. All the candidates are required to use their Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB for generating their admit card. All the eligible candidates will get intimation for downloading call letter through email/ SMS. Candidates will have to click on the relevant link sent via Email to access the window for call letter download.
About Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited: It is a Government-owned Corporation headquartered at Jaipur, India. It is the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution company, established in 2000 under the Companies Act 1956. The company’s primary products are thermal, gas and hydro power. The corporation has been entrusted with the development of power projects in the state. They look over to the maintenance and operation of electricity in the state. There are many other subdivisions working with this corporation for electricity supply. As on July 2014, the installed capacity of this company is 5357.35 MW. The corporation’s current chairman is Shri N. M. Mathur. The Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled in five Companies to assist quality, reliable and affordable power to the state citizens. These companies are always in front position for creating employment opportunity. Today the Rajasthan Govt Jobs are first choice for the local people. It offers good remuneration apart from attractive facilities in comparison with similar Power Utilities of India.
The brief details of RVUNL AE JE Recruitment are available in this blog. Candidates can download Raj Energy Portal Notification from a link given above. As there are only few days left for the online registration process, so hurry up and apply your name before a closing date. Aspirants can bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming updates on Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2020 such as exam date, admit card, answer key, result and final merit list, etc. Follow this site for current govt sector vacancies, careers after graduation, banking recruitments, railway jobs, etc. Readers can share their query with us in a comment box provided below. Our team will reply all readers as quick as possible by taking less time. Thank You and BEST WISHES by TECH UFO Team.