TANGEDCO Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 tangedco.gov.in, TNEB Field Assistant Exam Date, TNEB FA Trainee Call Letter, TANGEDCO Field Assistant Physical Test Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Here is Good News! TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Admit Card of Physical Test 2021 will be Available Shortly for download. Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has scheduled to conduct FA Trainee Physical Exam during
April 2021. Candidates who are eligible for appearing in Physical Test will get their TNEB FA Trainee Hall Ticket from the online web portal. So we have shared a direct link for downloading TANGEDCO Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 below with this web page. In this article, we have provided all the details on TANGEDCO FA Exam Admit Card. Read on to check documents required alongside TNEB Field Assistant Call Letter, important dates and other instructions.
|LATEST UPDATE: TANGEDCO Physical Exam for Field Assistant (Trainee) has Postponed due to wide spread of Covid-19. The date of examination will be intimated later.|
- 1 TANGEDCO Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 | TNEB FA (Trainee) Physical Test Admit Card, Exam Date @ tangedco.gov.in
- 1.1 TNEB Field Assistant Admit Card 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Admit Card 2021 – Details
- 1.3 Steps to Download TANGEDCO Field Assistant Physical Exam Hall Ticket 2021:-
- 1.4 Information to be Available in TNEB FA Trainee Call Letter 2021
- 1.5 Documents to be Carried at TNEB FA Examination Centre
- 1.6 TANGEDCO FA Trainee Hall Ticket 2021 – Instructions
- 1.7 TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam 2021 Pattern
- 2 TNEB Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 – FAQs
TANGEDCO Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 | TNEB FA (Trainee) Physical Test Admit Card, Exam Date @ tangedco.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board is all set to start a Physical Examination for 2900 Posts of Field Assistant (Trainee) in TN Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited. As we know, those candidates who have applied for TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment and eligible for Physical Test are waiting for their Exam Schedule & Call Letter. Here the date of TANGEDCO Field Assistant Physical Exam 2021 alongside Reporting Time, Center details, etc. will also be intimated through the registered E-mail IDs of applicants. TANGEDCO Hall Ticket for FA Trainee will be sent as a soft copy only through online mode and not as a hard copy by post. Without a downloaded copy of TNEB FA E-Admit Card, no candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
To download TNEB Field Assistant Exam Admit Card from www.tangedco.gov.in, click on a quick link given below and then submit login credentials (Registration Number & Password). Aspirants are advised to generate their Tamilnadu EB Call Letter as early as possible without wasting time to avoid last-minute rush at the website.
TNEB Field Assistant Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|Department Name:||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||05/2020 (Dt: 19-03-2020)|
|Exam Name:||Field Assistant (Trainee) Examination 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||02,900 vacancies|
|Exam Registration Dates:||15th February to 16th March 2021|
|Date of Physical Test:||In September or October 2021 (tentative)|
|Downloading of Admit Card:||13-14 days prior exam date|
|Hall Ticket Download Link:||Available Below|
|Date of Written Exam:||To be announced later|
TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Admit Card 2021 – Details
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited will issue Hall Ticket for FA Trainee Exam 2021 to eligible aspirants through its official website. No call letter will be posted at the address of aspirants. Also, intimation & login link for TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Hall Ticket downloading will be sent through the registered number by SMS & E-mail. Hence, candidates should keep a close watch on their registered Email and SMS ahead/ before the scheduled date of examination. A separate TANGEDCO FA Admit Card for Physical Test & Written Examination will be issued by the Tamil Nadu EB. Candidates having a valid User ID and Password are only able to generate their Admit Card.
Steps to Download TANGEDCO Field Assistant Physical Exam Hall Ticket 2021:-
Here’s How to Download TANGEDCO Admit Card for Field Assistant (Trainee) Exam at the online portal. We have listed a total of six steps in a simple manner below so candidates can understand and follow them easily. So follow the step-wise process as under to get your TNEB FA Call Letter 2021 PDF copy:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited – https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “Latest News” section available on a home page.
- 3rd Step – Open a link named “Download TNEB Hall Ticket for TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Physical Test 2021“.
- 4th Step – Login with your User Name/ Registration Number/ பயனர்பெயர், Password/ கடவுச்சொல் and Validation Code: as shown on the screen.
- 5th Step – Lastly, Tamil Nadu EB FA Trainee Admit Card will display after successful login.
- 6th Step – Download your Hall Ticket PDF and print a copy of it.
Information to be Available in TNEB FA Trainee Call Letter 2021
Candidates must check details of TANGEDCO Field Assistant Call Letter after downloading to confirm whether it matches with the information filled in the application form. List of details printed on the TNEB FA Exam Admit Card is available underneath:-
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father & Mother Name
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
- Gender, Date Of Birth & Category of Candidate
- Roll Number & Registration Number
- Examination Date & Timings (Reporting Time, Gate Closing Time, etc.)
- Exam Centre Name, Address & Code
- Exam Controller/ Invigilator Signature
- Essential Instructions for Examination
Applicants should report the TN Electricity Board Recruiting Authority at the earliest in case of any discrepancy or correction in Hall Ticket. Aspirants can contact over Telephone No. 044-28522256 or through e-mail id email@example.com.
Documents to be Carried at TNEB FA Examination Centre
A candidate appearing for TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Exam should compulsorily bring their Admit Card and an Original ID Proof for the verification process. Check out the list of documents needed for TNEB FA exam:-
- HALL TICKET (Hard Copy – Colour Print)
- PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF (Original & Photocopy) any one of the following:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
Aspirants will not get permission to appear in the examination if they fail to produce their call letter and stipulated documents mentioned on it. Therefore, keep ready all the items much in advance so you guys won’t forget.
TANGEDCO FA Trainee Hall Ticket 2021 – Instructions
Candidates must note down the following points for their knowledge as given below:-
- Individual communication regarding the date & time of certificate verification, physical test and written examination will not be sent to applicants by the postal service.
- The centre for TNEB FA Physical Test and Written Examination will be updated on the website. Also, it will be informed to the candidates through their registered mail id.
- Request for change in Test Date/ Session/ Centre/ Venue will not consider by officials in any case or under any circumstances.
- Must produce a clear and visible TANGEDCO Call Letter before the officials at the examination venue.
- It is advised to laminate the FA Trainee Hall Ticket issued by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited.
- Aspirants shall be permitted to appear in TN Electricity Board Exam only at the venue as specified in the Admit Card.
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall until the test concludes.
- Mobile Phones, Calculator or any other Electronic devices, Memory Notes, Books, Rough Sheets, etc. & other Articles Banned inside the Examination Hall.
- Read through the instructions carefully, written in the TNEB Call Letter Downloaded Copy and follow them strictly.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask and follow the social distancing norms during the examination.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam 2021 Pattern
|♦ Physical Exam Structure ♦|
|Activities||Names of Activity||Time Duration||No. of Chance||Description|
|Activity – I||Pole Climbing and Cross Arm Fixing||8 minutes||1 chance||Wear the belt rope, climb the 09 meters PSC pole and carry one end of a rope in which the other end will be kept tied with 3 – phase cross arm. Fix the wooden support for the footrest, tie the belt rope with the pole for safety purpose & fix the 3 – Phase Cross Arm at the top of the pole securely and then safely climb down. [NOTE: The cross arm should be fixed around 01 (one) feet from the top of the pole.]|
|Activity – II||Rope Plaiting||2 minutes||1 chance||Rope plaiting with AAAC 7/3.15 mm conductor; marking & fixing the conductor on creeper; binding & fixing in the HT Disc and inserting the M.Pin. (NOTE: The number of rotations to be made while binding should not be less than 20 rounds.)|
|Activity – III||Lift & Carry||1 minute||1 chance||Lift and Carry 3 Numbers of 3 1/2 feet V-Cross Arm of around 35 kg for a distance of 100 meters without putting the weight down.|
CONCLUSION: TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Admit Card is the most essential documents required in Physical Test and Written Exam. So we have now furnished all the relevant details on Tamil Nadu EB Hall Ticket here in this article. In case aspirants have any doubts regarding TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Date & Hall Ticket, ask us through the comments section. Do not forget to bookmark this web page and Stay tuned with us @ www.techufo.in for latest news update on Admit Card of TANGEDCO FA Trainee.
TNEB Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 – FAQs
Check out the following Frequently Asked Questions about Tamilnadu EB FA Trainee Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:-
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board FA Trainee Hall Ticket indicating Date & Time of Physical Test will be released around a week before date of examination.
Candidates can download their Admit Card for Field Assistant Exam after logging into the TANGEDCO website. For login, candidates will need their USER ID/ Registration Number and Password.
The Physical Test is proposed to be held during September or October 2021 (tentative). The dates will be announced soon.
TNEB FA Exam Hall Ticket Download link available at the dashboard on the Candidate’s login page. A direct link to the login page is available on our website – http://techufo.in.
You can retain your Login Password from the Login Page by clicking on “Forgot Password” option and then submitting your Registration Number & Email ID.
The date of written exam will be announced only after the conductance of physical test.
!!…ALL THE BEST…!!