RBI Assistant Result 2020, Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelims Result, RBI Assistant Cut off Marks, rbi.org.in Assistant Pre Exam Merit List Marksheet Download Link Available Here:
Check out RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam 2020 Results Updates from here!! Reserve Bank of India has finally released the results of Assistant Online Preliminary Test held on 14th & 15th February 2020. Now, it is good news for all those eligible candidates who have participated in the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam and waiting for result as well as cut off marks. RBI Assistant Result 2020 direct link will be made available at an official website once announced by the department. Here all the contestants can download Reserve Bank of India Assistant Merit List of Prelims Exam & check it out by visiting the RBI’s website link attached below. Guys, you can scroll down the page for result related complete details & category wise Reserve Bank Assistant Cutoff Marks.
|♦ NOTICE BOARD ♦
Latest News! Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelims Exam 2020 Marksheet Released and Available here. Candidates can check their Marks of Online Preliminary Examination from a link attached below.
- 1 RBI Assistant Result 2020 | Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelims Exam Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Result 2020 | Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelims Exam Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.rbi.org.in
Recently, the Reserve Bank of India has conducted online preliminary exam & mains exam for recruitment of 926 Assistants. The prelims exam organized on 14-02-2020 & 15-02-2020 in Morning & Evening sessions while mains exam on 20-03-2020 as per pre-planned schedule. Enormous numbers of eligible applicants have participated for this online exam at various designated test venues situated across the country. Currently, all of them are curiously looking for RBI Assistant Results Cutoff Marks. According to the norms, here all those aspirants who will stand sufficiently high in merit on aggregate marks of the Objective Tests in online pre-exam have to go through mains examination. The final Merit List of RBI Assistant 2019 to be prepared based on performance in an Online Main Examination. At last, selected contestants will get appointment letter for particular posts in various offices. Individuals need to mentally strong to face recruitment process as it is quite hard. You can check Roll Number of Candidates successful in Preliminary Exam from a PDF link shared at the bottom of this blog page.
RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 Date
|♦ RESULT OVERVIEW ♦|
|Prelims Marksheet Status ⇒||RELEASED (16th March 2020)|
|Prelims Result Release Date ⇒||03rd March 2020|
|Result/ Marksheet URL Link ⇒||Available Below|
|Mains Examination Date ⇒||29th March 2020|
|» Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India
» Exam Name: RBI Assistant Examination – 2019
» Total Vacancies: 926 vacancies
» Type of Job: Central Government Bank Job
» Location of Job: All over India
» Preliminary Exam Dates: 14th February & 15th February 2020
» Main Exam Results Date: In April 2020
» Cutoff List Category wise: Check Below Table
» Language Proficiency Test (LPT) Date: Available Soon
» Final Merit List Declaration Date: Available Soon
» Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
How to check Reserve Bank of India Assistant Preliminary Exam Result 2020?
Contestants can download & refer RBI Exam Result for Assistant Posts along with PDF list of Shortlisted Aspirants by following the step given below.
- Step I: Log on to the Reserve Bank of India’s official website or just open an URL link given below.
- Step II: In a home page, search and click on a link named ‘Opportunities@RBI’.
- Step III: Now a new page will open, navigate to the section named ‘Current Vacancies’ & then ‘Results’.
- Step IV: Find out ‘Result of RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam 2020’ link from the results section.
- Step V: As soon as you find the link, just click on it.
- Step VI: If required, then submit your exam Registration Number, Date Of Birth, Password, etc.
- Step VII: Finally, a PDF list of Roll Number of Shortlist applicants for mains examination will display on the web browser.
- Step VIII: At last, download it and then take a print out of exam scorecard for further reference.
rbi.org.in Assistant Result 2020
As per reliable sources, RBI Assistant 2019 Result & Cutoff Marks will be declared in last week of February or first week of March 2020. As of now, the evaluation process for papers going on and it may take 10-15 days to complete. Those applicants who are eagerly looking for publication of Reserve Bank of India Asst Pre Exam Results they need to keep ready their Registration ID Number & Password for checking final status via an online web portal. Candidates who want to navigate directly to the official website from here can click on RBI Result link available above. Lastly, all the selected aspirants will get handsomely starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- excluding other allowances. Recruitment of selected aspirants will be subject to their being declared medically fit as per the rules and regulations of the Bank. The authority will not furnish RBI Assistant Exam Mark-sheet to aspirants. However, the online examination (preliminary & main) marks will be available at an official website soon after the release of RBI Assistant Final Result.
RBI Assistant Merit List 2020 (Prelims/ Mains) PDF
- Reserve Bank Recruiting authority will prepare a centre wise list of Roll Numbers of provisionally shortlisted contestants based on performance in the online preliminary examination. A merit list showing region-wise Roll Number of qualified candidates for online mains exam will be available in a link provided in a PDF page.
- RBI Score of Preliminary Exam for Recruitment of Assistants will be displayed only by login with credentials details such as Registration ID Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date Of Birth.
- The marks of candidates have been normalized to release the results. Now, the normalization of marks is done due to the exam held in multiple shifts and to adjust the variance in difficulty level of question papers across various sessions.
- All successful aspirants from the main exam will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within 15 (fifteen) days. No Email or SMS will be sent to candidates in this regard.
- The authority will make final selection list depending on the performance in an Online Test, qualifying in LPT, Medical Fitness, Certificate Verifications, Biometric Data, etc. and to the Bank’s satisfaction.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify inadvertent errors if any in the Mark-list though utmost care had taken while preparing it.
RBI Assistant Cut off Marks 2020
|♦ Prelims Cutoff List Section wise/ Category wise (expected) ♦|
|Sections||Total Marks||Name of the Categories|
|Over All ⇒||100||35.05||31.00||28.05|
|♦ State wise Previous Prelims (2017) Exam Cutoff Marks ♦|
|Names of Office||UR/ GEN||OBC||SC||ST|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85.00||78.50||72.75||64.25|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.25||84.25||76.00||—|
|♦ Mains Cutoff Marks Section wise & Category wise ♦|
|Sections||Total Marks||Name of the Categories|
|Over All ⇒||200||70||60||55|
Reserve Bank of Indian Recruitment conducting authority will decide Cut Off & then declare it through the online mode at an official website only. The merit list will have only those candidates name who meet the required RBI cutoff marks as per the state. The cutoff marks will be in section wise and centre wise based on categories like General, OBC, SC, ST, etc. In the above table, we will update prelims exam cutoff marks as well as main exam cut off score soon after release by the Bank authority. A contestant who makes the score more than cutoffs will be eligible for next selection process while who score less than cutoffs will be disqualified from the entire recruitment procedure. Whether the Reserve Bank Asst Cutoff marks goes higher or lower that will get to know only after the announcement of result. So, let’s hope for the best. Also, don’t forget to subscribe this website so that we can send you notification about result related latest updates on your working device.
Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया) established on 01st April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of RBI Act, 1934. After independence, it was nationalized on 1st January 1949. It is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the India rupee. The Central Office of this organization was located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. They are the controller of all banks in India and play an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India (GOI). It also helps in mounting and demolishes the shares, rupee cost/value in India. The Reserve Bank also conducts various online and offline examinations to recruit the talented and career oriented people for various vacant positions such as Officer Grade ‘B’, Assistant, Office Attendant, Clerk, etc. In today’s time, it’s a great privilege for the job-hunters to have a job in Reserve Bank of India.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Result 2020
Hello, Applicants! We hope you have got all the information about RBI Assistant Result 2020 & Cutoff Marks from this article by going thoroughly. In case if you have any query related to the results, then consult officials through an Email ID that is available in a below table. Once you got your result/ selection status, don’t forget to share it in below comment segment. Also, don’t forget to bookmark this website (www.techufo.in) for time to time further updates. Those who want to ask their query can share it with us through a comment box below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. THANK YOU.
|♦ HELP DESK SECTION ♦|
|Contact Address:||Reserve Bank of India
Human Resource Management Department,
|Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
!! Stay Tuned to catch the भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक असिस्टंट रिजल्ट latest news !!