RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for Upcoming SO, PO, Assistant, Manager and Grade B Officer Jobs along with online application form link published at www.rbi.org.in:
The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently come up with most desired and big employment news this week to appoint well-qualified individuals in various posts. The upcoming notification of RBI Recruitment 2017 was already released to fill up huge posts like Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, Grade Officers, BMC and many other vacancies. It is the best opportunity for those all career-oriented youth eagerly looking to grab the latest news about new jobs opening in Reserve Bank of India. We are very sure regarding these graduation based jobs in RBI will make every single jobless people happy to guide their govt career at a perfect direction. All interested and eligible candidates who feel comfortable with essential qualification required for banking jobs in India can apply online application form at official website www.rbi.org.in.
About Reserve Bank of India: It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, Raghuram Rajan is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conduct online/ offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published via the main portal.
As per sources, the service board will soon update a long-awaited advertisement for latest RBI Vacancies of 2017 in rojgar samachar. It will also invite application from skilled Indian Nationals for the appointment of below-specified vacancies. Intrigued candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 process if they hold qualifications of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from a Govt approved board or university. All interested people must note that registration process will be done through on-line modes only and that by logging to official website. RBI Apply Online process is expected to proceed soon in upcoming days. Starting and ending date for submission of online application form are intimate in the official notification that will be downloaded from a quick link placed below.
Here, we inform everyone that final selection of most suitable candidates will be done by hosting on-line examination soon after completion of registration procedures. Remember, all brief details regarding examination date and admit card download date will be allotted to only those applied candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms mentioned in job notice. The recruitment authority will deliver RBI Assistant Notification 2017 to their primary website. So, we personally suggest contestant to go through all general instructions mentioned in advertisement once before applying for the posts. We have tried to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. All the probable details like education qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology, etc. are well listed below by us.
Latest Updates on RBI Upcoming Recruitment 2017: The official notification of 610 Assistant Posts is now released so start applying for your desired vacancy. We kindly request every job-hunter to read official announcement before filling up registration form. We have provided a quick link below so that candidates can apply without wasting their time. Candidates are advised to apply as fast as possible because 28/11/2016 is a due date. Follow this portal to know more details in upcoming days.
RBI Recruitment 2017 News Details:-
Organization Name: The Reserve Bank of India
Job Category: Central Government Bank Jobs
Job Placement: All over India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 610
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- Assistant (Total 610 posts released)
- Grade ‘A’ Officers
- Grade ‘B’ Officers (total 182 posts)
- General DR (Direct Recruitment) – 163 posts
- GEN/UR – 77 posts
- OBC – 52 posts
- SC – 26 posts
- ST – 08 posts
- Economic & Policy Research Dept – 11 posts
- Department of Statistics & Information Technology – 08 posts
- General DR (Direct Recruitment) – 163 posts
- Assistant Manager
Pay Scale (per month):
- The pay scale for Assistant post will be of Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 36,400/- per month.
- Recruited contestants for particular posts will be offered handsomely basic pay band and grade pay along with allowances like Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
- For perfect details, please wait for the official notification to release.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 850/- (eight hundred and fifty rupees only)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
- Application fees category wise will be updated soon on this page whenever an official notice revealed by the board officials.
Upcoming RBI Assistant Jobs Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
Contestants who wish to take part in this recruitment must have following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- For Assistant Jobs –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants)
- Knowledge of word processing on Computer is must.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of Aspirants must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government.
- The final recruitment of aspirants for above said RBI Assistant vacancies will be made through their marks created from Prelims, Main Written Examination and Interview.
Steps to fill RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form 2017:-
- Open an official website of the Bank.
- In the homepage, go to “Latest Career” section.
- In that section, click on Notification link.
- First, read all the important details which are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
- After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”
- Insert your Name, Contact details, and Email-ID to register a new application.
- Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system
- Now, re-login to the website and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
- If mentioned then uploaded your recent passport size photo, signature, and document in JPG file format.
- At last, verify each and every filled up field then press on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- Download and save the submitted form to your active device.
- Also, take a print out of application for reference and selection procedures.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 07th November 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 28th November 2016
- Closing Date to Edit Application Form: 28th November 2016
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 13th December 2016
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: 07th to 28th November 2016
- Date for Downloading Admit Card/Call Letter: Notified Soon
- Preliminary Examination Date: 23rd & 24th December 2016
- Mains Examination Date: January 2017
- Interview Schedule: Notified Soon
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Notification 2017 (link is active now)
Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2017 (link is active now)
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Hello Job-Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this www.techufo.in website in order to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Assistant Recruitment procedure via this page. We will also provide all latest updates about the previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. Stay connected to this web page. If you are having any type of query or doubts related this article then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Keep visiting this website to get updates at a regular interval. THANK YOU!!