RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification for 926 Assistant Vacancies released soon to apply Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form at www.rbi.org.in official website:
RBI Assistant 2021 Recruitment Details: Reserve Bank of India has recently come up with employment news this week for recruitment of eligible candidates for 926 posts of Assistants in various offices of the Bank. Contestants can apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2021 if they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms. Candidates are advised to submit an online application for Assistant jobs in Reserve Bank of India as soon as possible on or before the due date. We have attached RBI Assistant Apply Online link below so candidates can register their application directly from here. Scroll down and read out the following passages to know more information about RBI Recruitment 2021.
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Assistant 926 Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Assistant 2020 2021 Notification Overview
- 1.2 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Jobs 2021
- 1.4 RBI Assistant Pay Scale
- 1.5 RBI Bharti Application/ Examination Fee
- 1.6 Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form 2021
- 1.7 Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2021 Selection Process
- 1.8 rbi.org.in recruitment 2021 apply online dates
- 1.9 RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2021
- 1.10 RBI Admit Card 2021
- 1.11 RBI Exam 2021 Result/ Cutoff Marks
- 1.12 About Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
- 1.13 RBI Bharti 2021 – Help Desk
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Assistant 926 Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.rbi.org.in
The Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India for Assistant Posts has announced. If you are interested and eligible, then don’t miss these Career Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. RBI invites applications for direct recruitment of Assistant vacancies through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases, i.e. Preliminary & Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test. Candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 process if their age is between 20-28 years & hold Graduation Degree. Here aspirants must note that registration to be done through the online mode only. RBI Assistant Online Application process has been started on 23-12-2019 and then ends on 24-01-2020 at the online web portal https://www.rbi.org.in/.
All those candidates who match the age limit & qualification required for RBI Assistant Recruitment can apply online application form. It is a good chance for graduate candidates to get vacancy in Reserve Bank of India. The officials have provided complete details related to recruitment through the RBI Assistant Notification PDF. Go through the detailed notification attached below before applying for latest RBI Vacancies 2021.
RBI Assistant 2020 2021 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization:||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||926 vacancies (approx.)|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Employment Category:||Central Government Banking Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||All over India|
|Registration Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||20-28 years|
|Selection Criteria:||Written (Prelims & Mains) Exam|
|Application Link:||Attached Below|
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
|♦ Category Wise Vacancy Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Office Names||Total No. of Vacancies||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|11.||Kanpur & Lucknow||63||32||06||14||11||00|
|17.||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20||11||02||05||02||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||926||473||83||192||98||80|
|NOTE: It is to inform that the Bank reserves right to increase or decrease the total number of vacancies given this notification as per requirement.|
Here we have uploaded a direct link to download latest RBI Notification 2021 for Assistant Recruitment to this web page. All Important details related to Reserve Bank of India Vacancies educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, examination fee, selection process, exam date, syllabus, etc. listed below.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Jobs 2021
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: Applying contestants must be Indian Citizens.
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (as on Cut off date – 01.12.2020): All the contestants who wish to take part in this recruitment process must have the following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Proficient in the language (i.e., read, write, speak and understand the language of the state or any of the states falling under the recruiting office).
AGE LIMIT (as on Cut off date – 01.12.2020): All those candidates who have not born earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.1999 are only eligible to apply for these Assistant posts.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Upper Age Relaxation Category-wise as follows:-
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years (up to 33 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 31 years)
- PwD (GEN) – 10 years (up to 38 years)
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years (up to 41 years)
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 years (up to 43 years)
- Ex-servicemen – 22 years (up to 50 years)
- Widows/ Divorced Women – 10 years (up to 38 years)
- Domiciled in the state of J&K – 05 years (up to 33 years)
Candidates will get all the brief details about Age Limit and Education Qualification by referring a Notification download link posted below. As all information related to recruitment given briefly in a notification, so you are advised to read it out for point to point detail.
RBI Assistant Pay Scale
- The starting monthly pay scale for Posts of Assistant will be around Rs. 14,650/- (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates). At present, the selected aspirants will get initially Gross Salary (Emoluments) approximately Rs. 36,091/- every month.
- However, Rs. 13150-750(3)-15400-900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300(2)-28800-1480(3)-33240-1750(1)-34990 (20 years) will be the pay scale of selected candidates.
- Selection contestants will also be eligible for various allowances like Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc. as per rules in force from time to time. For perfect details, please check the official notification uploaded below.
RBI Bharti Application/ Examination Fee
- For General, EWS and OBC Categories: Rs. 450/- (Exam Fee + Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. Category: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For Staff: Rs. 000/- (No Exam Fee & Intimation Charges)
- Candidates can make fee payment through Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), MPS, Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets.
- Bank or Transaction charges are to be borne by the applicants. Once application fee paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form 2021
Candidates! You can register your application by an on-line process only as no other mode will be accepted for registration. Contestants must keep ready their scanned photograph and signature before applying recruitment form. Also, candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Both Email ID and Contact Number should be kept active till the completion of recruitment process. Contender should ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for RBI Assistant post. Contestants can apply online through the RBI official website link given below in a table. The steps for submission procedure as follows:-
|♦ Step wise Instructions to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Reserve Bank of India (i.e. https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/).
Step 02: In a homepage, go to the “More Links” section and then press the link named “Opportunities@RBI”.
Step 03: Now a new window will open, click on “Current Vacancies” & then “Vacancies” link available in a home screen of that window.
Step 04: Click on the Notification Link titled as “Recruitment for the post of Assistants“.
Step 05: First, read all the important details that are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
Step 06: After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”.
Step 07: Insert your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Nationality, Sex, Date of Birth, Category/ Caste, Communication Address, Mobile Number and Email-ID to register a new application.
Step 08: Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password to be generated by the system on your screen.
Step 09: Now, re-login to the website using Reg. No. as well as Password and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
Step 10: If mentioned, then uploaded your recent passport size colour photo (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, left thumb impression, hand written declaration and documents/ certificates in JPG file format.
Step 11: At last, verify all the filled up details and then press “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
Step 12: Download and save the submitted copy of form to your active device.
Step 13: Also, take a print out of online application for reference and selection procedures.
Step 14: An application form containing fee payment details & e-receipt should be printed by the candidates and then kept for reference.
NOTE: The above step wise procedure is the only valid process for applying online application form. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted. In case any candidate facing a problem in filling up the online form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal Cell www.cgrs.ibps.in. In the subject box of the email, don’t forget to mention “RBI Assistant Examination – 2020” while sending your mail. The web browsers like Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+ will support and best viewed for the registration procedure at an official website.
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2021 Selection Process
- For the RBI Assistant Vacancies, the final recruitment of aspirants to be based on their marks scored from Preliminary Online Examination (total 100 marks), Main Online Examination (200 marks), Bio-metric Verification and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). All the applicants have to pass the selection process to be eligible for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy. The final appointment of selected aspirant will be subject his/ her being declared medically fit according to the rules of the authority.
- Candidates who qualify in Preliminary Examination will be shortlisted for Main Examination based on their aggregate marks. Further, candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests. The language proficiency test will be held in an Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Those candidates interested in this vacancy can download the official notification and check full details about the scheme of selection.
- About Examination Centers: The Competitive Examination will be held online in various venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available on the official notification pdf page.
rbi.org.in recruitment 2021 apply online dates
For the Assistant Recruitment in RBI, the department has announced notification date and registration dates to submit an online Application along with Certificates/ Documents and all other necessary details at the official website. The important dates are as follows:-
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Short Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date to Edit Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card/ Call Letter:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|Preliminary Online Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Main Online Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Language Proficiency Test Schedule:||To be announced soon|
|Final Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2021
|♦ Preliminary Examination Scheme ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||English Language||30 ques.||30 marks||20 minutes|
|b.||Numerical Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|c.||Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Total ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||60 minutes|
|♦ Main Examination Scheme ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Test of Reasoning||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|b.||Test of English Language||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|c.||Test of Numerical Ability||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|d.||Test of General Awareness||40 ques.||40 marks||25 minutes|
|e.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40 ques.||40 marks||20 minutes|
|Total ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||135 minutes|
All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official advertisement. To download Syllabus PDF file, candidates can visit the official website link available above.
RBI Admit Card 2021
About Reserve Bank of India Call Letter: All the applied candidates will get their exam Admit Card & Information Handout from an official website only. The Call Letter will be downloaded only by submitting Registration Number and Password. The eligible applicant can check here on this link to download RBI Admit Card for Online Exam and get their Call Letter. The exam hall ticket will be issued only to those contestants who have successfully applied their online application form. All those who register their application can download Admit Card for Online Examination from here as and when officially released. Applicants will find their Hall Ticket download link attached with this web page once officially published.
All the participants will have to appear for the preliminary examination as well as main examination at their own cost only. Every candidate has to present the photo identity proof and submitted photocopy of a photo ID proof along with exam call letter while attending the online examinations. Those contestants appearing without necessary documents will not be allowed to write the exam. All other detailed information related to the examination will be available in an Information Handout. [Download ⇒ RBI Office Attendant Exam Call Letter]
RBI Exam 2021 Result/ Cutoff Marks
About Reserve Bank of India Result: The result for each recruitment released by the Reserve Bank of India released only at the official website. The authority takes at least one month for publishing the merit list of qualified candidates. We will update RBI Result link here whenever merit list along with cutoff marks release at the online portal. In the merit list, the Roll Number of successful candidates will be available on the designated site. The final result to be prepared based on performance in the Online Test, Qualifying in LPT, Medical Fitness, Certificate Verification – CV and Bio metric Data.
The authority will not furnish the mark-sheet to applicants. The online exam marks will be available on the official website only after a publication of the final result. Applicants will get an update about a result from this website so don’t get worried. Stay tuned to this web page to catch further updates on RBI Recruitment 2021.
About Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
At present, Shaktikanta Das is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conducts online/ offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published through the official online web portal.
RBI Bharti 2021 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Reserve Bank of India
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Mumbai – 400 001.
|Official E-mail ID for Query:||N/A|
Hello, Job Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this website (www.techufo.in) to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Recruitment procedure through this page. We will also provide all latest updates about previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. We have tried here to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. If you are having any type of query or doubts related to this article, then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Stay in touch to grab current job opportunities @rbi.org.in.
Keep visiting to get the latest news update about new job openings in Reserve Bank Of India…!!