RDD Tripura Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 156 Group C posts of Lower Division Clerk and Work Assistant vacancies has made available along with Online Application Form download link at www.rural.tripura.gov.in:
The Rural Development Department of Tripura has now published a fresh advertisement F. 8(20)-RD/2015/760 to their main portal for hiring appropriate job-hunters on fixed pay basis against regular pay scale. The latest notification of RDD Tripura Recruitment 2016 was released on 28th March to fill up Group C posts like Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Work Assistant vacancies. Those all candidates who are in search of latest govt jobs can utilize this chance without being late by applying for these Group C posts. It is good news, as there are 36 Work Assistant & 120 Lower Division Clerk vacancies available in the Rural Development Department for eligible people to crack it with H.S. qualification. The state government has already uploaded Tripura RDD Application Form pdf file on the official website. A suitable contestant with required eligibility criteria can submit his/ her registration form within time limit i.e. on or before 16th of April 2016.
Tripura Rural Development Department: It implies both the economic betterment of people as well as greater social transformation. It plays a vital role in overall development strategy of the state being a nodal department for most of the development and welfare activities in rural areas. Its main aim is providing livelihood opportunities to those in need, including women and other vulnerable sections with a focus on marginalized households. Every year time to time, it comes up with fresh employment news for skilled youngsters to acquire them in various vacant posts of the rural development department. Now, this time, Government has invites applications in prescribed format from diligent bonafide Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the 250 Group ‘C’ posts on fixed pay. So, all those interested contestants who wish to apply for RDD Tripura Lower Division Clerk Jobs must have possessed Madhyamik or its equivalent exam from any recognized Board. As an additional qualification candidates should have a certificate for knowledge of operating computer and typing speed 30 wpm in English.
Qualified applicants are hereby strictly guided for submitting their application forms through offline only from 04.04.2016 to 16.04.2016 during working days between 10:30 AM to 04:00 PM at concerned address. We also notify all aspirants that no application along with requisite documents/ certificate will be considered from them once they miss the due date, so try to submit it as early as possible for avoiding such situation. At a time of filling registration form, contestants are advised to have a look at all the eligibilities and other instruction as prescribed in Rural Development Dept Tripura Notification 2016. Willing candidate’s age shall not be more than 40 years as on described dates. SC/ ST applicants will get benefit in upper age limit up to 05 (five) years.
For the selection process, District Level Selection Committees will host only interviews of those candidates who submit their forms successfully before the closing date with required qualification and experience. All the entire useful information regarding vacancies such as education qualification, age limitation, pay band, grade pay, selection method, important dates, “Steps to Submit Offline Application Form”, etc. are well-explained below.
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization Name: Rural Development Department
Notification No.: F. 8(20)-RD/2015/760
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Within the State
Registration Process: In Offline mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 156 seats
Post Type: Group ‘C’ posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts: 120 seats
- GEN – 07 seats
- SC – 35 seats
- ST – 78 seats
- Work Assistant Posts: 36 seats
- GEN – 24 seats
- SC – 05 seats
- ST – 07 seats
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Appointed candidates for LDC and Work Assistant posts will be paid 75% of the initial pay in Pay Band (PB-2) of Rs. 5,700/- to Rs. 24,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,200/- by the authorized department.
- NO FEES
Tripura Rural Development Dept Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 15.04.16):
- General Quota: Above 18 years & Below 40 years
- Upper age limit will be relaxable to reserved (SC/ST) quota candidates by 05 (five) years.
- Interested contestants must have passed Madhyamik/ H.S. or its equivalent examination from a Govt. certified Board.
- For LDC jobs, candidates are required to have (i) knowledge of typing in English with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute and (ii) knowledge of operating computer & a certificate from recognized Computer Training Institute.
- The best and dynamic aspirants will be recruited based on their performance in Interview. The District Level Selection Committees shall conduct interviews for all the districts. At last for final selection, District Level merit lists will be prepared by the State Level Common Interview Board.
How to fill Tripura RDD Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website of the department.
- First of all, go to “What’s New” section on the main page.
- Click on a link named as “RDD Tripura Recruitment 2016 of 120 LDC & 36 Work Assistant Posts”.
- Download and take a print out of the notification along with application form.
- Carefully read out each and every mentioned detail in the advertisement before filling up form.
- Now, properly fill up the prescribed format of application form in the English language with asked information.
- Also, affix your recent passport size photograph on the form along with other self-attested copies of necessary documents and certificates.
- Verify the filled up form and then sent it to the communication address given below.
O/o the District Magistrate & Collector,
Rural Development Department,
Government of Tripura.
- Opening Date to Submit the Application Forms: 04th April 2016
- Closing Date to Submit the Application Forms: 16th April 2016
- Date of Interview: Notified Soon
Official Portal: www.rural.tripura.gov.in
Save our techufo.in website in order to stay updated further about this recruitment process through this page. We will soon provide you details related to RDD Tripura LDC Clerk Interview Date, Schedule, Timetable, Call Letter, Results, and Final Merit List. Please share your questions or doubts with us regarding this topic in a comment box. Our expert team will try to respond you as fast as they can, THANK YOU.