RRB PWD Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application for 651 posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk, Ticket Examiner, Commercial Clerk has been released on its authorized website.
Government of India via Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued latest employment news of week for PWDs candidates through its main web portal, regarding RRB PWD Recruitment 2015 to fill up best individuals in the ministry of Railways department. It is encouraging news for all interested contestants who were searching for Indian Railway Jobs 2015-16 can utilize this good opportunity by filling RRB online application form. The official authority of Board is specially looking for skilled, energetic & positive minded personnel with good character for above 651 vacant posts.
Railway Recruitment Control Board in short RRB, was set up in 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. It is a central government organization in India. The head office is situated at New Delhi. There are 21 RRBs zones in Indian railways which is distributes in all over the country. Control Board works for the appointment of new employees who wants to work in Indian railways. Now, Railway Recruitment Board has published special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities and for non-technical popular categories through CEN No. 02/2015. Total 651 no. of vacancies for the posts of Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Examiner, Commercial Clerk, Accounts Clerk, and Trains Clerk are made available by Government of India, Ministry of Railways.
All those interested contenders who are willing to apply for RRB Railway Clerk Vacancy 2015 must have requisite educational/technical qualifications from a recognized University/Board/Institute. Passionate job hunters can submit ONLINE application at concerned primary site on all days upto 21/09/2015 till 11:59 PM. for the above job recruitment. He/she must complete registration within the due date because afterwards application will not be accepted at any reason. We notify to eligible candidates that e-Admit card shall be available on the website 2 weeks before commencement of the written/online examination. No personal admit card/hall ticket will be sent by Indian post or email.
While applying for RRB online application, contestants seeking for Govt Jobs after 12th/HSC should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the centralized employment notice no. 02/2015. PWD Job seekers are required to apply through ONLINE mode as no other mode for registration of application is possible. Here, we advise examinees not to bring any of the banned items such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, calculators, pagers etc. inside the examination premises.
All the entire important information about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly given below.
RRB PWD Recruitment 2015 CEN no 02/2015 Details:
Organization: Indian Railway Recruitment Board.
Type & Location of Job: Central Government Job in India.
Application Mode: Online.
Vacancies: 651 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 301 posts.
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 55 posts.
- Trains Clerk: 29 posts.
- Commercial Clerk: 86 posts.
- Ticket Examiner: 180 posts.
Age Limit (01-01-2016):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 29 years of age.
- The Upper-age relaxation is applicable for the SC/ST category applicants as per norms of Central Government and brief details can be obtained from notification.
- Interested aspirants should possess 12th Standard or its equivalent examination from Government recognized University/Board/Institute.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi will be required for the vacancies of Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Accounts Clerk cum Typist.
Examination Fee (non-refundable):
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected PWD applicants for above job vacancy will get best Pay Band by Indian Railway Department.
Mode of Selection:
- The final selection will be made on the basis of Written/Online Examination, Skill Test, Verification of Documents followed by Medical Fitness Test & Personal Interview.
How To Apply For RRB Jobs 2015?
- Log on to official website of RRB.
- On home page, find ‘RRB PWD Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all the detailed instruction as mentioned in notification.
- If eligible then click on the link ‘apply online’.
- Now, click on specific post for which you want to apply.
- Fill up all the required fields in application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload mentioned copies of documents along with passport size photograph and signature.
- Re-check filled information and click on ‘submit button’.
- Save and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
- Starting Date for registration of Online Application: 22nd August, 2015.
- Closing/Last Date for submission of Online Application form: 21st September, 2015.
- Last Date for Re-print Application Form: 5th October, 2015.
- Online Fee Payment Date: 22nd August to 20th September, 2015.
- Offline Fee Payment Date (SBI/Post Office Challan): 22nd August to 18th September, 2015.
- RRB PWD Online Examination Date: Between 24th October to 4th November, 2015.
Official Website: www.rrbappreg.net