RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 (CEN RRC-01/2019) Level-1 Posts Notification for 1,03,769 vacancies released to apply Online Application Form at www.indianrailways.gov.in:
Railway RRC 1 Lakh Group D Jobs Apply Online Here!! Railway Recruitment Cell has issued a Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2019 for the recruitment of LEVEL-1 POSTS in various units of Indian Railways. As per official notification, RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 Process has start from 12th March-19 to fill up Level-1 posts like Track Maintainer Grade IV, Gateman, Helper, Assistant Pointsman, Porter, etc. After a long time, those job seekers who want railway jobs they have a golden chance just snatched it. Here candidates must note that 12th April 2019 is the last date for submission of RRC Group D Vacancy Online Application Form. Notification download link is available below just read out the Important details carefully. All those candidates who are interested in this recruitment can click on RRC CEN 01/2019 Link to apply online just by visiting the official website of RRBs. Go through below description & capture details about eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 | Railway 1,03,769 Level-1 Posts (CEN RRC-01/2019) Apply Online @www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1 RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 | Railway 1,03,769 Level-1 Posts (CEN RRC-01/2019) Apply Online @www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1 RRC Group D Notification 2019 PDF
- 1.2 Indian Railway Group D Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 RRC Group D Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to apply RRB RRC Railway Group D Online Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D Selection Process 2019
- 1.6 Railway CEN RRC-01/2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 RRB Level-1 Recruitment 2019 Zone wise Apply Online
Hello, Job Hunters! Good News as Indian Railways (भारतीय रेल) has released CEN RRC-01/2019 Notification for 103769 Group D Vacancies and invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates. This circular contains all vital information on RRC Level-1 Posts 2019 Recruitment & Registration Procedure. As far as age limitation concert, applicants must have an age of minimum 18 years while the maximum 33 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates and explained below in this article. Those who willing to apply for Helper, Gateman, Track Maintainer and other Group D jobs in Indian Railway (IR) must have passed matriculation or ITI or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute. Here we inform that the RRC Online Application for Group D Posts will be available to apply only from 12.03.2019 to 12.04.2019 just at the official websites of Railway Recruitment Cells. Eligible candidates can apply online for these 10th Pass Jobs by paying a certain amount of application fee via provided sources. Candidate needs to fill up all details correct and pays the fee as mentioned on the web portal to confirm their registration. We have also provided a direct link to download Railway Group D Bharti Notification & RRC Level-1 Posts Online Application Form in the below description.
RRC Group D Notification 2019 PDF
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||INDIAN RAILWAYS (IR)|
|Department Name:||Railway Recruitment Cells|
|Notification No.:||CEN RRC-01/2019|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||1,03,769 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Group D (Level-1) posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Job|
|Job Location/ Placement:||All Over India|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||12 MARCH to 12 APRIL 2019|
|Application Fee:||» UR: Rs. 500/-
» Reserved: Rs. 250/-
Indian Railway Group D Vacancy 2019 Details
|♦ Allocation of Group D Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total Vacancies||Department|
|04.||Assistant Depot (Stores)||1694||Stores|
|05.||Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)||2204||Mechanical|
|06.||Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)||1098||Electrical|
|07.||Assistant Operations (Electrical)||788||Electrical|
|09.||Assistant Signal & Telecom||5479||S & T|
|10.||Assistant Track Machine||3157||Engineering|
|11.||Assistant TL & AC||3633||Electrical|
|12.||Assistant TL & AC (Workshop)||1823||Electrical|
|15.||Assistant Works (Workshop)||403||Engineering|
|17.||Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman)||37721||Engineering|
|♦ Allocation of Zone wise Vacancies ♦|
|Name of Rly. Zones||Total Vacancies||Official Website Links||RRC Websites|
|Central Railway (CR)||9345||CLICK HERE||www.rrccr.com|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||10873||CLICK HERE||www.rrcer.com|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||3563||CLICK HERE||www.rrcecr.gov.in|
|East Coast Railway (ECOR)||2555||CLICK HERE||www.rrcecor.org|
|Northern Railway (NR)||13153||CLICK HERE||www.rrcnr.org|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||4730||CLICK HERE||www.rrcald.org|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||4002||CLICK HERE||www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||2894||CLICK HERE||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||5249||CLICK HERE||www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Southern Railway (SR)||9579||CLICK HERE||www.rrcmas.in|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||9328||CLICK HERE||www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||4914||CLICK HERE||www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||1664||CLICK HERE||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||7167||CLICK HERE||www.rrchubli.in|
|Western Railway (WR)||10734||CLICK HERE||www.rrc-wr.com|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||4019||CLICK HERE||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
RRC Group D Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
- Aspirants having completed their SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT are eligible to apply their application form.
- Candidates who are waiting for the results of final examination of the prescribed educational/ technical qualification should not apply for this recruitment process.
AGE LIMITATION: All those applicants having age more than 18 years and less than 33 years as on cut off date 01.07.2019 are eligible for these Grp ‘D’ posts. Candidates’ DOB should be between the dates as shown below in a table.
|♦ Upper & Lower Limit of DOB Details ♦|
|Age Group||Upper Limit of Birth Date||Lower Limit of Birth Date|
|NOTE: In this table, the Date of Birth limits for SC/ ST & OBC-NCL given includes community age relaxation.|
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved categories as per Central Government norms. The age relaxation as follows:-
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates: 03 years
- SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities – UR: 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities – OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities – SC/ ST: 15 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Domicile – 05 years
- Women candidates widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried: UR – 04 years, OBC – 07 years & SC/ ST – 09 years
- There is no age relaxation allowed to those SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) contestants applying against unreserved vacancies.
- Refer to the Centralised Employment Notice No. RRC-01/2019 for more details about age relaxation.
RAILWAY LEVEL-1 POSTS PAY SCALE: According to the Centralized Employment Notice, Scale of Pay will be in Level 01 of 07th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18,000/- per month and other allowances. If you are willing to check further more details on salary, then please go through a notification link provided below and refer it.
How to apply RRB RRC Railway Group D Online Application Form 2019?
Hey, guys do you want to apply for Railway Group D Vacancies? Do you know the process related to RRC Online Registration for CEN No. 01/2019? Well if you don’t know, then just follow the instructions given below in a table and complete your registration procedure successfully. Candidates are advised to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser while applying online as it will be best viewed on such browsers only.
|♦ Step wise Procedure to Apply On-Line ♦|
|Step 01: Go and open the official website or just open the link attached below.
Step 02: In a home page, find out a notification link named as CEN 01/2019 and then download it.
Step 03: Now, read it carefully for being sure about your eligibility.
Step 04: Click on New Registration link and start filling up your details like Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhar Number, State, SSLC/ Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/ Matric, Mobile Number and Email-id in the application form.
Step 05: Upload your passport photo size photograph (size 35 mm X 45 mm & file size 20-50 KB), signature and other necessary documents.
Step 06: Pay your exam fee using the provided options.
Step 07: Finally, press the submit button after filling up all the details.
Step 08: At last, download the application form just for further use.
|NOTE: All those who have already submitted the application form can modify their Application details such as Post preference, Bank details & Exam language as per the Corrigendum. If candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than RRB, registration number, mobile number and email id, then they can do it by paying the modification fee of Rs. 250/-.|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D Selection Process 2019
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Applicants will be recruited through a selection process consist of the following tasks:-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
PART Test Names Questions Marks Time Duration A Mathematics 25 ques. 25 marks 01 hour & 30 minutes
B General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 ques. 25 marks C General Science 25 ques. 25 marks D General Awareness 25 ques. 25 marks TOTAL No. of Questions & Marks ⇒ 100 ques. 100 marks NOTE:» In the CBT exam, all the questions will be of Objective Type with Multiple Choices. Also, there will be negative marking for wrong answers in the Computer Based Test. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answers. PwD candidates accompanied with scribe will get total 120 minutes time duration for CBT Exam. Check out the official notification for more details about CBT exam pattern & syllabus.
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET): For the PET examination, the authority will invite applicants based on their merit in the Computer Based Test. Contestants shall be called for PET Two times the community wise total vacancy of the posts notified against RRCs in a notification. As the Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature, but it is mandatory for candidates to pass. The PET exam structure as follows:-
Male Applicants Female Applicants » Should lift & carry 35 kg of weight for 100 meters distance in 2 mins in single chance without putting the weight down. » Should lift & carry 20 kg of weight for 100 meters distance in 2 mins in single chance without putting the weight down. » Should run for 1000 meters distance in 04 mins & 15 secs in a single chance. » Should run for 1000 meters distance in 05 mins & 40 secs in a single chance.
- Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates: Contestants will get a call for document verification process based on their performance in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET examination. If two or more contestants get equal marks, then their merit position shall be determined by age criteria. The older person shall be given higher seniority for selection in next level.
- Medical Examination: The Railway Administration will conduct Medical Fitness Test of selected contestants after document verification. However, the final appointment of applicants is subject to passing MFT, final verification of educational & community certificates and verification of character of selected candidates.
ABOUT EXAMINATION FEE: All those candidates applying for the posts in this CEN must pay the prescribed fee as per their category. The category wise examination fee as follows:-
- Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) for Unreserved & OBC Category Contestants. On attending the CBT exam, out of the fee of Rs. 500/- an amount of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges.
- Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred & fifty only) for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, PWDs, Female, Transgender, Minorities & Economically Backward Class (EBC) Category Candidates. On appearing in CBT exam, the fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges.
- As per the mode of payment of fees, candidates can pay their examination fees by Online mode (Internet Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card or UPI) or Offline mode (SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan).
- All the applicable service charges shall be borne by contestants only. Those who pay fee through offline mode should preserve their receipt and produce on demand at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- As the offline modes of payment will close on 01:00 PM of 18th April 2019 and online modes on 11:59 PM of 23rd April 2019, so contestants must register & complete the fee payment procedure much before this time & date and submit the application form before 11:59 PM of 26th April 2019.
Railway CEN RRC-01/2019 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates & Time ♦|
|Official Advertisement Date:||23-02-2019|
|Starting Date for On-Line Registration & Submission of Application:||12-03-2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Closing Date for On-Line Registration of Application Form:||12-04-2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee via Post Office Challan:||18-04-2019 (01:00 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee via SBI Bank Challan:||18-04-2019 (01:00 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee via On-Line Mode:||23-04-2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Final Submission of On-Line Application Form:||26-04-2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Dates to Download Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket:||01-02 weeks prior examination date|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date:||September and/or October 2019|
|Computer Based Exam Result Date:||To be notified later|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Date:||To be notified later|
|PET Exam Result Date:||To be notified later|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later|
|Medical Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
RRB Level-1 Recruitment 2019 Zone wise Apply Online
|A link for ONLINE registration and filling up of Railway CEN RRC-01/2019 Application RRB wise is as follows:-|
|Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)||Apply Online Links||RRB Web Address|
|RRB Ahmedabad||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Chandigarh||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Kolkata||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Patna||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbranchi.gov.in|
|RRB Secunderabad||APPLY ONLINE||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
Guys! Here we hope that you have got all the information about RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 from here and successfully applied your application form. However, we have also provided previous year RRC Group D Question Papers, Materials, Syllabus, PDFs which will guide you for better preparation. All those who want to know details about Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Results, Final Merit List, etc. can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in). We will update this web page on a regular basis with all latest updates. Candidates can leave their query in the below comment section to solve it. All The Best!!