SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019, sbi.co.in Junior Associate Mains Result, State Bank Of India JA Main Exam Result, SBI Clerk Mains Cutoff Marks, SBI JA Clerk Merit List and Score Card Link Available here:
We have all the latest updates regarding SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 of the examination that held on 10 August. State Bank Of India is soon going to release the results of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Online Main Exam at its official website. As we know, all those candidates who have attended online examination will get excited after this latest news on SBI JA Mains Result. Applicants will find out information about SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Cut off Marks from this blog. Check out more useful details about State Bank of India JA Clerical Main Exam Results by going through this whole article. At the bottom of this web page, we have also attached a direct link so that contestants can easily download SBI Clerk Merit List PDF from here.
|Latest Update!! SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Result is likely to be released on September-19. Candidates can use a direct link provided below to check out their Roll Number from the mains result of Junior Associates. Be with us for further updates.|
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 | State Bank of India Junior Associate (JA) Main Exam Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 | State Bank of India Junior Associate (JA) Main Exam Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 sbi.co.in Clerk 2019 Mains Result Date
- 1.2 How to check online SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Main Exam 2019 Results?
- 1.3 SBI Clerk Mains Merit List 2019 Download PDF
- 1.4 State Bank of India JA Mains Result 2019
- 1.5 SBI Clerk Mains Cutoff 2019
- 1.6 SBI JA Clerk Main Exam 2019 Marks
- 1.7 State Bank of India Clerk Results 2019
On 10th August 2019, State Bank of India Main Examination successfully held for filling up 8904 Jr Associate posts in clerical cadre. More than twenty two thousand candidates who cleared prelims have participated in the main examination conducted in computer based mode. The preliminary exam has conducted on 22nd and 23rd of June 2019. The board has released SBI Clerk Prelims Result on 23rd July 2019. Those applicants whose roll number was listed in the pre-merit list have attempted online main examination with an enthusiasm to grab their desired vacancy. All aspirants are now eagerly waiting for SBI Clerk 2019 Main Result to release online at the official website. The online main exam organized for a total time duration of 02 hrs and 40 min. The exam pattern consists of 190 objective type MCQs for 200 marks. The question papers were divided into 04 (four) parts such as General/ Financial Awareness (50 marks), General English (40 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks) and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (60 marks). Participants can check SBI JA Clerk Result of the Main Examination just by using an official website (https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) link uploaded below.
sbi.co.in Clerk 2019 Mains Result Date
|♦ SBI JA MAINS RESULT OVERVIEW ♦|
|Main Exam Result Release Date:||In September 2019|
|Result/ Merit List Download Link:||Attached below|
|Cut off Marks (Category wise):||Available below|
|» Organizer Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)
» Rectt. Advt No.: CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
» Kind of Page Info.: Result, Cutoff Mark, Scorecard, Merit List, etc.
» Total No. of Vacancies: 08,904 vacancies
» Post Name: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
» Job Placement: Anywhere in India
» Exam Name: Main Examination
» Mains Exam Date: 10-08-2019 (Saturday)
» Scorecard Release Date: Update Soon
» Joining Date: Update Soon
» Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to check online SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Main Exam 2019 Results?
Hello! We have prescribed some simple steps so candidates can download SBI JA Clerical Cadre Main Exam 2019 Results/ Marks by following it from the below passage. You can click the quick link that we have provided below to generate your marks whenever revealed at the concerned site.
- Step 01: Visit the official website of State Bank Of India or open a link provided below.
- Step 02: Navigate to “Careers” section that was placed on the right side of a homepage.
- Step 03: In the next page, search a link labelled as “Results of SBI JA (Clerical Cadre) Main Examination 2019”.
- Step 04: Open a result link and then insert your details like Registration Number, Roll Number & Date of Birth (DOB – dd/mm/yyyy) in a login page.
- Step 05: Verify filled up data and then finally press on “submit’ option.
- Step 06: Within a few minutes, a pdf file of merit list will appear on the screen.
- Step 07: The name, roll numbers, and marks of selected candidates will contain in this merit list. If your name is there in a final merit list, then save it to your device.
- Step 08: Also, take more than one hard copies of your result for interview purpose.
SBI Clerk Mains Merit List 2019 Download PDF
As per the latest report, State Bank Of India Clerk Main Result 2019/ Merit List will be going to reveal just in September/ Oct month. Candidates can login to the official website for their results and marks. The bank will publish names and roll numbers of the qualified candidates in SBI Junior Associates Clerk Final Merit List. Those who qualified in online test will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. All contestants must note that their marks obtained in Mains Examination will be considered for the preparation of final State Bank of India JA Merit List. Qualified contestants will get their name and roll number in the merit list. The results of those aspirants who have been shortlisted for Test of specified opted local language will be published on the State Bank Of India’s official website link given above. The recruiting authority will make a provisional selection based on the candidate’s performance in the main exam. SBI Junior Associates Result 2019 of the main examination will be made available here on this page whenever officially released. It is to notify that the final list of selected candidates will be published in Employment News.
State Bank of India JA Mains Result 2019
We advise personally to every candidate to check out this online web page daily for quick updates on result date of SBI Clerk 2019 Main Exam. The authority has not mentioned an exact date about the result, but they will release it in the next few days. So guys let’s hope for best!! Right now, a direct link to download and check State Bank of India JA Results is available here on this web page right above this passage. According to the recent report, the officials have said that there’s no confirmation when the results will be published at the primary site. As we know, all the contestants are desperately waiting for their SBI JA Mains Results 2019 along with Cutoff marks since their exam completed. As there is no official update from the authority, so all the candidates are requested to stay connected with us for the latest news in upcoming days. Candidates should not lose their confidence and temper due to delay in the results/ marks. The mains result of State Bank of India Clerk announced soon in short time. The merit list of the shortlisted contestants will upload by the authority at their official website.
SBI Clerk Mains Cutoff 2019
|♦ Expected Cutoffs Test wise & Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Total Marks||Cut off Marks (Mini. Qualifying Marks)|
|GEN||OBC/ SC/ ST||OH/ VI/ HI/ XS/ DXS|
|01.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||12-15||08-11||02-04|
|04.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||23-26||18-21||10-14|
|NOTE: SBI JA Mains Cut off Marks in each of the tests will be decided by the authority after an examination gets over. They will decide cut off on the basis of performance of all the applicants taken together in each subject minimum required level. All participants have to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate in each of the objective tests. For reserved categories like SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ XS, 5% relaxation will be provided by the bank. The expected cut off score for Clerk Main Exam provided by us here in this table. However, the perfect cutoff score will release along with a final result. The Cut Off Score considered as passing or clearing level of the examination. Aspirants can share the cutoff score with us as per their prediction through below comment segment.|
|♦ SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut Off Test wise & Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|GEN||OBC/ SC/ ST||OH/ VI/ HI/ XS/ DXS|
|01.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||13.50||09.50||03.25|
|04.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||24.00||19.00||11.25|
|NOTE: The above mentioned cut off test wise is of previous year exam. Now here we have provided last year cut off marks for the candidates so that they can predict current year cutoffs. Aspirants may visit the official website for further more details regarding previous & current cutoff list in brief.|
|♦ State Wise & Category Wise Cut Off Marks ♦|
|Name of the States||Previous Cutoffs||Expected Cutoffs|
|Jammu & Kashmir||N/A||55||53||51||51||–||–||–||–||–|
|NOTE: Here we have mentioned state wise expected cutoff list for every category candidates in this table. The cut off marks will be different for each state which every category candidate must remember. However, the General Category contestants can expect their cut off marks in between 50-65 marks. The Final Cut off score will be updated after the release of result at an online web portal. Scroll down and have a look at the exam marks related all details.|
SBI JA Clerk Main Exam 2019 Marks
- Here the State Bank of India JA Marks obtained by the candidates from Main Examination will be published at the official website just after few days of result declaration. The bank will release results very soon, so candidates are requested to keep patience and wait for the final announcement.
- According to the sources, it is expected that the State Bank of India will declare Jr Associate Result in the second or third week of September month. All knows candidates right now waiting very eagerly for their marks list to declare online. Last year the delay in the announcement of mains result had left more than thousands of candidates frustrated. The main reason behind the delay in a result is due to internal issues on the selection process.
- The marks list of every contestant will be available for download by inserting Roll Number & Date of Birth OR Registration Number & DOB only. We will update here whenever we get some solid information about result or marks. Our team has updated the result of every contestant here in this article.
- Right now, the State Bank of India is busy in preparing the list of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Appointment. The State Bank Authority wants quality resources, so they have insisted for Proficiency Test in Local Language when the Interview session not considered by the Central Government of India. The joining date of provisionally selected candidates is expected to be by 1st week of Dec’19. [SBI Latest Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Now]
- Selection Procedure Adopted for Recruitment of Junior Associates as follows:-
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) = 100 marks
- Main Examination (Phase-II) = 200 marks
- Specified opted Local Language Test = Qualifying
- SBI Clerk 2019 Wait List: The Bank will maintain wait list up to 50% of vacancies (State – Category wise) after releasing the final result. The waiting list will be valid for 01 (one) year only from the final result declaration date. Aspirants will be released from the wait-list quarterly against non-joining & resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the aspirants securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the authority for selection.
- About Final Selection: It will be subject to verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application as well as qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable.
- The Official Email ID for Query is firstname.lastname@example.org so that candidates can Mail their queries to the authority for a solution.
Today all know S.B.I. is abbreviated as State Bank of India. It is one of the Big Four Banks of India along with ICICI, PNB, and BOB. It is a public sector banking and financial services company owned by the Central Government of India (GOI). It was founded on June 02, 1956. At present, it is the largest commercial bank in the country in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers, and employees. It has a glorious history of 200 years. Now, the Indian Government is a single largest shareholder of this bank with 58.60% ownership. It also has a group of five associate banks. This group has an extensive network, with 22000 plus branches only in India and more than 190 offices in 36 other countries across the world. Annually, it releases fresh employment news for various posts like Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, and Clerical Cadre vacancies. Recently, the SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Advt No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 has updated in April 2019. This notification was released for total 8904 vacancies of Junior Associates in Clerical Cadre. A massive number of interested contestants have applied for this recruitment process within the due date.
Our TechUFO team wishes ALL THE BEST to contenders who have participated in online test with full dedication. Bookmark our official website just by using “Ctrl+D” key for all the further updates on SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Main Results, Marks, Cutoff, Final Merit List, etc. Follow this portal for regular news on railway jobs, SSC jobs, govt job updates, 10th pass sarkari naukri, latest govt recruitment, etc. After the completion of online written exam, all participants are waiting very keenly for the release of their results. Contenders may check their scorecard on an official website after the declaration. You can share your State Bank Of India JA Exam Marks and your status in Final Merit List with all other participants through the comment box provided below. A Subscribe to our website and receive time to time latest updates at your working device.
State Bank of India Clerk Results 2019
Hello, Candidates!! We have heard from the latest buzz that results would be disclosed in September/ Oct at the official web portal. Contestants can check their SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 through direct link attached above. But we don’t know that it is perfect news or just a rumour. We are trying our best to provide correct details about the results. All the relevant updates will be provided on this website. Hope you will get the highest marks to clear this examination. The readers can simply leave their comment about this article in a feedback box given below. Our team member will answer you as soon as they can by finding out the right solution. We will try to update every single detail here in this article as soon as published at the concerned website. Just press the Red Bell Icon to Subscribe this web portal. Guys THANK YOU for going through this blog thoroughly.