SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2019, SSC GD Constable Exam Date, ssc.nic.in GD Hall Ticket, Staff Selection Commission GD Call Letter, SSC GD 2018 Admit Card Region wise Download Link available here:
Hello, Candidates!! A direct link to download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2019 for Computer Based Examination (CBE) is attached at the end of this web page. For the eligible applicants, Staff Selection Commission GD Admit Card has been uploaded on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Offices as well as on CRPF website. Just click on SSC Regional websites links given below in a table and download your Admit Card for Constable (GD) Exam 2018 without being interrupted. Every candidate needs to have his/ her ‘Registration-ID’ and ‘Password’ for downloading the SSC GD Call Letter PDF from an online web portal. To generate a call letter through online, here we have provided some steps in this article for the sake of aspirants. All candidates must take a printout of SSC Admit Card to appear for General Duty Constable Written Exam from 11th Feb to 11th March 2019. Aspirants are advised to download their hall ticket much before the exam date. Scroll down and check the information to know more about SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2019 and Exam Dates (एसएससी कांस्टेबल जीडी एग्जाम डेट & एडमिट कार्ड) from below sections.
|Latest Update!! SSC GD Online Exam e-Admit Card & Application Status has released, download it from a link given below in a table. The Written Exam will be held from 11/02/2019 to 11/03/2019. Stay tuned @techufo.in for further all updates.|
|[CHECK: SSC GD Constable Exam 2019 Result]|
- 1 SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2019 Download | SSC GD 2018 Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Call Letter Region wise @www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC GD 2018-19 Admit Card
- 1.2 How to download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2019?
- 1.3 ssc.nic.in GD Constable Admit Card 2019 Region wise Link
- 1.4 SSC Constable (GD) 2018 Call Letter Information
- 1.5 Staff Selection Commission Constable Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- 1.6 SSC Constable GD Exam 2019 Pattern
- 1.7 SSC General Duty Constable Call Letter 2019
SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2019 Download | SSC GD 2018 Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Call Letter Region wise @www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission on 21st of July has released an online notification for Constables (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination 2018. More than lakhs of candidates have applied for these Central Govt Jobs. Now for 54953 Constable (General Duty) Vacancies in CRPF, BSF, SSB, CISF, ITBP, NIA, SSF and Assam Riffles, the CAPF recruitment process consist of Computer Based Exam (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination (DME and RME) one by one as per schedule. Here the CBE/ Online Written Examination is to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission in the month Feb 2019 & March 2019. Further, Physical Tests (PET/ PST), Detailed Medical Test followed by Review Medical Test will be scheduled and held by the CAPFs. For SSC GD Online Exam Date, Test Venue and Examination Roll Number, the Commission will inform eligible candidates in due course through its official website and Regional websites. Do not worry friends as from this web page; you can also download your SSC Constable GD Exam 2019 Admit Card of ER, SR, NR, WR, CR, NWR, NER, MPR & KKR Regions just by a single click on direct web link posted below.
SSC GD 2018-19 Admit Card
|♦ BRIEF SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW ♦|
|Organizer Name:||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (S.S.C.)|
|Exam Name:||Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018|
|Page Category:||Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket|
|Total Vacancies:||54,953 vacancies|
|Post Name:||General Duty Constable (Male & Female)|
|Recruiting Dept.:||» CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force
» BSF – Border Security Force
» SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal
» ITBP – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
» AR – Assam Rifles
» SSF – Special Security Force
» CISF – Central Industrial Security Force
» NIA – National Investigation Agency
|Recruitment Stages:||CBT, PET/ PST, DME & RME|
|Exam Registration Dates:||17th August to 30th September 2018|
|Computer based Examination Dates:||11th February to 11th March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link:||Attached below|
|PET/ PST Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Regional Help Line Numbers:||Available below|
|Official Websites:||1) www.ssc.nic.in
How to download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2019?
Friends do you know how to reach the login page and steps for downloading Staff Selection Commission GD Hall Ticket to your device? Guys if you don’t know, then check the below mentioned step-wise instructions thoroughly and collect your CRPF General Duty Constable Admit Card from a login page. All applicants will be able to access their hall ticket from a concerned site only by providing the registration details. Also if you scroll down this page, you will get a table showing region wise SSC Constable Exam Call Letter Download Links. However, the 08-09 steps to get call letter as follows:-
- Step 01: First of all, log on to the Staff Selection Commission Official Website.
- Step 02: Navigate to the “ADMIT CARD” Link available at the top of a homepage and then click on it.
- Step 03: Now in a next page, click on your Regional website link.
- Step 04: Search a link named as “download e-Admit Card for SSC Constable (GD) Examination, 2018 2019” from the Regional website and then open it.
- Step 05: A login page will appear, fill up your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, Date of Birth and Password as per instructions.
- Step 06: Click on Submit Button or Press Enter Button after filling up the necessary details.
- Step 07: In a few seconds, your hall ticket in pdf format will display on the screen.
- Step 08: Check out all your details and other Important instructions given in the call letter.
- Step 09: Download & make a printout of admit card in the A4 size white paper.
ssc.nic.in GD Constable Admit Card 2019 Region wise Link
|♦ DOWNLOAD Region wise SSC General Duty CBT Call Letter ♦|
|Region and States/ UTs||Admit Card URL Links||Application Status Links||Regional Web Address & Helpline Numbers|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER) GD Admit Card for West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar, Sikkim and Islands||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.sscer.org
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR) GD Admit Card for Karnataka and Kerala||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
080 25502520, 09483862020
|Know your Date & City of Examination|
|SSC Southern Region (SR) GD Admit Card for Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE Link-1||www.sscsr.gov.in
09445195946, 044 28251139
|CLICK HERE Link-2|
|Know your Roll Number, Time, Date & City of Examination for Additional Candidates|
|Know your Roll Number, Time, Date & City of Examination|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER) GD Admit Card for Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya and Nagaland||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.sscner.org.in
|Check Accepted List for CONSTABLE (GD) 18|
|SSC Western Region (WR) GD Admit Card for Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar, Haveli and Maharashtra||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.sscwr.net
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR) GD Admit Card for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.sscmpr.org
|SSC Central Region (CR) GD Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.ssc-cr.org
0532 2460511, 0532 6541021
|SSC North Western Region (NWR) GD Admit Card for J&K, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.sscnwr.org
|SSC Northern Region (NR) GD Admit Card for NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||www.sscnr.net.in
|Check SSC GD Written Exam 2019 Answer Key|
|Click here to Check SSC Constable (GD) 2018 Important Notice (Dt. 05/02/2019)|
|Click here to Check SSC GD 2018 Online Exam Dates Official Notice|
|Click here to visit SSC Official Website https://ssc.nic.in|
SSC Constable (GD) 2018 Call Letter Information
Here we want to notify that SSC Constable GD Online Exam Admit Card will be available to download at least 01 (one) week before the examination at the website of Staff Selection Commission Regional Offices only. Further, CRPF Central Reserve Police Force will issue Constable (General Duty) Call Letter for PET/ PST (Physical Examination) and DME/ RME (Medical Examination) just at the CRPF official website (http://www.crpf.gov.in). The Commission Officials will also publish a list of provisionally selected applications as well as rejected applications before releasing hall ticket. The complete information about SSC GD Constable Exam 2019 Time Table, City/ Examination Centre will be uploaded around 02 (two) weeks prior exam date at all the Regional websites. As per the schedule by CRPF, the Physical Test and Medical Test will be conducted by various Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). The CAPF authority will publish SSC GD 2018 Physical Date for those who qualify the written test. At any stage of examination, the hall ticket will not be issued by post to any candidate. Hence, every applicant has to visit the official website or Staff Selection Commission HQ for downloading their call letters. All the participants are requested to download SSC GD Hall Ticket, CAPF Constable Admit Card immediately after officially released by the department.
Staff Selection Commission Constable Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Candidates must note the duration period of downloading e-Admission Certificate before attempting to download their e-ACs as they are allowed to download e-AC ONLY 07 days before their actual date of examination. If your examination date is 11th Feb 2019, then you may download your e-Admission Certificate on or after 04th Feb 2019 and up to the date of examination. For the online exam to be held on 12th Feb 2019, aspirants can download only after 05th Feb 2019 and up to the examination date.
- Computer Based Examination Time, Reporting Time & Entry Closing Time Batch wise as follows:-
Batch Exam Timing Reporting Time Entry Closing Time Batch – 1 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM 07:30 AM 08:30 AM Batch – 2 12:30 PM to 02:00 PM 11:00 AM 12:00 Noon Batch – 3 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM 02:30 PM 03:30 PM
- To check Application Status, Roll Number, Time, Date, and City of Examination, candidates need to have the following details:-
- Online Registration ID Number/ Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Select A4 size paper while taking a printout of Call Letter and both Top as well as Bottom margins of the print area will have only 05 mm space.
- General details printed on SSC Constable (GD) Call Letter as follows: Candidate’s Name, Category, Age, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Exam Date, Examination Timings, Reporting Time, Examination Centre Name (Code) & Address, Exam Controller Sign, etc.
- 01 (week) prior exam date, those who do not find their details such as timetable, a centre of examination, etc. on the Regional website can contact the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office along with proof of having submitted their application.
- Do not download your e-Admit card multiple times as the Commission may block you from downloading hall ticket further in case of multiple downloads of duplicate Admit card.
- If you do not receive the SSC GD Exam Admission Certificate in time, then access the Notice Board of a website of your respective Region for information regarding issue of duplicate admission certificate/ admit card.
- All aspirants are advised to click here & check SSC General Duty Constable Exam related General Instructions PDF that released by the Staff Selection Commission just for the knowledge of every candidate.
- Check your e-Admit Card carefully and inform the discrepancies, if any, to the Staff Selection Commission for necessary rectification.
- During the Online Test, Physical Tests, Medical Tests, all contestants have to carry 01 (one) photo-bearing ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Income Tax Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, etc.) in original.
- Aspirants should bring latest 02 (two) passport size photographs for affixing it in hall ticket copy in the presence of officials at the time of CBE, PST/ PET and DME/ RME.
- All candidates are guided to visit the examination venue at least 01 (one) day in advance so that they can reach the exam centre in time on the exam date.
- If the category mentioned wrongly or the name mis-spelt in Admission certificate, then don’t worry as take the examination with the same Admission certificate but mention the correct category/ name in the answer sheet/ OMR. Further, the candidate may also inform the Commission for the required correction.
- Prohibited Items like electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, scanner, headphones, calculator, pen/ buttonhole cameras, storage devices, etc.), reading materials (paper chits, books, magazines, newspapers, Plain Paper, etc.) and stationary materials (Pen, pencils, geometry/ pencil box, clipboards, scale, sketch pen, markers, rubber, pouches of any material, etc.) are strictly banned within the exam premises.
- Travelling Allowance (TA) is not admissible for appearing in online written exam, physical test (PET/ PST), medical exam (DME & RME), etc. for any category candidates.
- Candidates must be punctual in attendance. Candidate should be present in the examination venue at least half-an-hour before the exam and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the test is over. Those who arrive late will not be permitted to enter the examination venue. Hence, all aspirants are strictly advised to double check the timing as given in their Admission Card of the Examination.
- Do not bring any costly items to the examination venue as the safety cannot be assured and the Commission will not take responsibility for any loss in this regard.
- Aspirants must follow the instructions given on computer screen during the CBE examination.
- For any queries about CAPF Constable GD Admit card of PET/ PST & DME/ RME, applicants should consult Special Selection Board (Cell) Recruitment Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No. 1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi or helpline number 011 – 24368630.
- Staff Selection Commission will assign Roll Numbers to those whose applications found to be in order and provisionally accepted. Eligible candidates will be communicated through Roll numbers at the time of calling for CBE.
- If aspirant notices any irregularity during the conduct of an examination, then he/ she should report to the concerned Regional Office/ Commission. The identity of such aspirants is to be kept confidential by officials.
- If candidates are found misbehaving, intimidating or threatening in any manner with the examination functionaries (Supervisor, Invigilator, Security Guard or Commission’s representatives, etc.), then their candidature will be cancelled and debarred from the exams of the Commission for 03 years.
- Guys have a look at the following table for Computer Based Test Pattern and Syllabus related point to point details in brief.
SSC Constable GD Exam 2019 Pattern
|♦ COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION PATTERN & SYLLABUS ♦|
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Allowed|
|PART A: General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks||01 hr & 30 min.|
|PART B: General Knowledge and General Awareness||25 ques.||25 marks|
|PART C: Elementary Mathematics||25 ques.||25 marks|
|PART D: English/ Hindi||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Time Duration ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
|NOTE: For all applicants, Commission will conduct a written examination in Computer Based Mode only. The Computer based Exam will consist of 01 (one) objective type paper only. In CBE, all the 100 questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Each question carries 01 (one) marks. Total 01 (one) hour & 30 minutes time duration will be for the online written test. This online examination will be held in English and Hindi only. All the Questions will be of Matriculation Level/ Standard in the above Parts (i.e. Part A, B, C & D). Just to practice for Computer Based Examination, Mock Test link will be made available at the website of Commission in due course. Through Mock Test, candidates will get familiar with the structure as well as type of questions will be asked in the CBT examination. Answer key set wise will be uploaded on the Commission’s website in due course after the written examination. To address any variation in difficulty levels of question papers across multiple shifts, the online exam marks of all aspirants will be normalized just by using the formula published by the Commission at its official website.|
|Category wise cut off marks (minimum qualifying marks) in CBE for eligibility to selection will be as shown under:-
a) General (GEN): 35% marks
b) Ex-servicemen (ExS): 35% marks
c) Other Backward Class (OBC): 33% marks
d) Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (SC & ST): 33% marks
|The subject wise complete syllabus for the Computer Based Examination will be as follows:-
|Click here to check SSC Constable (General Duty) Exam 2018-19 Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Paper & Study Books related all Important details in brief for your knowledge.|
|General Instructions About Online Examination:-
a) If a candidate faces any technical issue while logging into the examination or during the exam, then contact the Invigilator immediately to address the issue.
b) Don’t touch the wires and cables as it could lead to the computer shutting down.
c) As the Computer based Test will be in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi Languages except for English paper section, so questions and answer options will appear in both the languages.
d) To zoom the image given in the question, you can roll the cursor over it for a better view.
e) Aspirants should not speak to each other but raise their hand to draw Invigilators attention for any assistance/ guidance during the exam.
f) If it found that the CBT examination disrupted on account of instigation by the contestants, then no re-examination would be conducted.
SSC General Duty Constable Call Letter 2019
In this article, here we have mentioned SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2019 Direct Link Region wise in a table placed above. Therefore, now press the Call Letter URL Link and download it to your working device. All those aspirants who have downloaded SSC 54953 Constable (General Duty) Exam Hall Ticket PDF must print a copy of it and carry it for participating in the examination. We will update Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result and Final Merit List related all updates here so bookmark this web page. Keep visiting our website regularly for updates on downloading of Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constables Call Letters. Applicants you can share your query with us as well as other candidates through a below comment box. Subscribe to www.techufo.in just by pressing red bell icon and receive regular updates. All the Best Wishes by our Tech UFO team.