SSC MTS Syllabus 2021, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern, ssc.nic.in MTS (NT) Previous Papers, SSC Multitasking Staff Syllabus PDF Download link available here:
Check out SSC MTS 2020 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Paper, Model Question Paper, etc. just from here. Staff Selection Commission has recently published a notification regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2021 for Written Examination of Paper 1 and Paper 2 through its main portal. Massive numbers of career oriented candidates who were interested in Government Jobs had recently applied for the recruitment drive within time limit. Now after registration, every contestant had started their preparations for exam. So for that they are searching written test SSC multitasking staff syllabus pdf, in order to get some idea about their relevant exam and starts preparation accordingly. Along with above mentioned, all contestants can refer SSC MTS Exam Pattern, Last Year Papers and Books from the official web page.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2021, ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download PDFs
Staff Selection Commission has circuited a fresh employment notice about SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2020-21 for filling up total 10,000 vacancies in different states and Union territories. All those candidates looking for sarkari naukri after 10th qualification had responded just by submitting the online application form. The Commission has planned to organize Paper-I Written Examination from 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021 for selecting best applicants to Multitasking Staff vacancies. As per the official advertisement, final selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of overall performance in Paper-I and subject to meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II. Candidates who got merit in the written exams will be automatically qualified for the further process.
SSC Syllabus of Multi Tasking Staff Exam will consist of totally 150 marks for Paper-I (Objective type) & Paper-II (Descriptive type). The Paper-I shall be of 100 marks having topics such as General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English & General Awareness. Whereas Paper-2 contains only 50 marks for English or Hindi essay writing. You will get more details about SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Syllabus from the below section.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2020 2021 Syllabus
|♦ SSC MTS Exam Details ♦|
|Organization:||Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||3/6/2016-P&P-I|
|Total Vacancies:||10,000 (expected) vacancies|
|Exam Name:||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020|
|Exam Application Dates:||To be intimated in due course of time|
|Selection Criteria:||Written Exam (CBE & Descriptive Type Paper)|
|Information About:||SSC MTS Syllabus/ Pattern 2021|
|Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) Dates:||01st July to 27th July 2021|
|Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Official Email ID for Query:||N/A|
Aspiring contestants can download SSC MTS Online Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF file by logging to the primary web portal of Commission. SSC multitasking staff Exam Date has been already announced, we guide all applicants not to forget collecting Admit Card before ten-fifteen days of test conductance date. Now, starts your preparation for the examination to give your best. While preparing for examination applicants need to check complete SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2021 and other details as mentioned below.
SSC MTS Exam 2020 2021 Pattern
|♦ Structure of Written Examination ♦|
|« The written examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown against each »|
|PAPER||PART||SUBJECT NAMES||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXI. MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|Paper-I||I||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेजी)||25 ques.||25 marks||90 minutes (01 hr & 30 min) 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. 40 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning (सामान्य बुद्धि और तार्किक शक्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|III||Numerical Aptitude (संख्यात्मक योग्यता)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|IV||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Paper-II||Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. (अंग्रेजी में लघु निबंध/ पत्र या संविधान की 8 वीं अनुसूची में शामिल किसी भी भाषा।)||50 marks||30 minutes (1/2 hour). 15 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.|
|TOTAL MARKS = Maximum 150 Marks|
- The written examination for SSC MTS Recruitment includes 02 (Two) Papers i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II.
- The question shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice types for Paper-1 and Descriptive type for Paper-2.
- Candidates will get 90 Min. time duration for Paper-I while 30 Min. for Paper-II. Aspirants must complete their paper within the mentioned time duration. PH category aspirants will get 130 Min. Duration for Paper-I while 45 Min. for Paper-II as per norms.
- In the Paper I, the questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. However, the Commission reserves the right to set questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility.
- Examines are suggested to keep in mind that there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer while no negative marks for all those questions not answered in the paper.
- If paper-I online examination held in multi-shifts, then the score of candidates to be normalized to take into account any variation in the difficulty levels of question papers across different shifts. Such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The Answer Key for Computer Based Online Exam will be placed by the Commission in due course and also invites representation if any from the candidates.
- The Paper II will only be of qualifying nature. It is intended to test elementary language skills of all candidate in view of categorization of the post as Group C and in view of job requirements.
- In Paper-II Descriptive Test, aspirants will be required to write short essay/ letter in English or any language that included in the 08th schedule of the Constitution.
- The marks of Paper-II scored by a candidate will be used to decide merit if more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- For being familiar with Tier-I, aspirants can take part in Practice Test through a link available at the official website.
Staff Selection Commission MTS 2021 Syllabus
SSC MTS 2020 Paper-I Syllabus: Here the questions regarding General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. While the questions on Numerical Aptitude as well as General English will be of a level that an average matriculate can be in a position to answer comfortably. The General Awareness related all questions will be also of a similar standard. The syllabus for each topic/ subject as follows:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include Non-verbal type Questions. The test will have questions as follows:-
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation
- Other analytical functions
- English Language: Aspirants understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure and its correct usage, etc. as well as writing ability would be tested in this section.
- Numerical Aptitude: In this paper, the questions include as follows:-
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals & Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- General Awareness:-
- Here in this section, the questions will be designed to test the aspirant’s ability regarding general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Also, the questions will be designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation & experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- Further, the paper will also include questions on India and its neighboring countries pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research, etc.
- In the General Awareness section, questions will be such that they do not need a special study of any discipline.
- NOTE: There will be no component of Maps or Graphs or Diagrams or Statistical Data in the Paper for VH (Visually Handicapped) aspirants of 40% and above visual disability.
SSC MTS 2020 Paper-II Syllabus: The Pape-2 exam will be set in English as well as Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages. In a paper-2, aspirant’s basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post to be tested by officials. Aspirants will have to write 01 (one) Short Essay in English or any language included in the 08th schedule of the Constitution.
Staff Selection Commission was founded by the Government of India on 4th Nov 1975. It is an autonomous agency of Central Government, which works for recruiting young talented and dynamic workforce in all Ministries and Subordinate Offices. Every year on the bases of availability, this Organization conducts various online/ offline competitive test such as Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Combined Graduate Level (CGL), Junior Engineers (JE), Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’, CAPF (Sub Inspector), Constable GD, Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), etc. for appointing suitable manpower in vacant posts. The corporate office of the Staff Selection Commission is located in New Delhi. There are also 07 (seven) Regional Offices situated in mega cities of the country and controlled by a Regional Director. It’s Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices are Northern Region (New Delhi), Central Region (Allahabad), Eastern Region (Kolkatta), Western Region (Mumbai), Southern Region (Chennai), North West Region (Chandigarh), Karnataka Kerala Region (Bangaluru), North East Region (Guwahati) and MPR Region (Raipur). Visit the official website if you guys want more information about the Staff Selection Commission and its exam syllabus.
SSC MTS (NT) Exam Previous Papers
Hope you guys have got the idea about SSC MTS Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern just by going through this article. Here we notify to all the contenders who had applied online application should start their exam preparation with proper manner and GOOD LUCK for the Result. For many more 10th pass jobs in govt sectors related all updates, candidates can follow this website regularly. Those applicants having any query related to the syllabus of MTS Computer Based Examination can consult the board authority through an official website mentioned above. The final tip to candidates that give your best in the examination for securing a place in the Merit list.
Stay tuned as we will bring further news related to Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Examination – 2020 2021!!