SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application download link for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector CAPFs and ASI CISF Vacancies has been available to apply at authorized web portal.
Staff Selection Commission has now released a most desired Notice F. No: 3/1/2016-P&P-II on 09th January via official site to hire best candidates in Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ Posts. The fresh advertisement of SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016 was already updated in the Rozgar Samachar especially for those motivated individuals who want to make their careers in Delhi Police. This first SSC notification was revealed for the appointment of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination. Now, it is encouraging news that will add energy to interested contestants who are since long time looking for Central Government Jobs 2016 after clearing Graduation. All the intrigued unemployed candidates whose qualification matches with job profile they can utilize this unique opportunity of cracking CAPF SI Jobs. Eligible contenders only need to do that submit their filled application forms through online mode before specified due date.
Staff Selection Commission is an organization which directly works under the control of Indian Government. The main work of this commission is to acquire most qualified staff for the Departments of Ministries and Subordinate Offices. It was established in the year of 1975 on 04 November i.e. exactly more than 40 years ago. The head and corporate office of this selection commission is situated in New Delhi, India. It was formally called as Subordinate Services Commission. Mr. Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.(Former Secretary, UPSC) joined as Chairman of this organization in the month December 2015. Annually, this commission recruits huge numbers of young skilled people by publishing the employment notices of CGL, CHSL, Steno ‘C’ & ‘D’, JE, GD-Constable, JHT and many others.
Like every year this time too, according to advertise, board authority are planning for acquiring only positive minded, physically fit, energetic and good character Indian Citizen with brilliant track records. So for that, Staff Selection Commission will organize an examination for the recruitment of Delhi Police Sub Inspector (Executive), SI in CAPFs (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB) and ASIs in CISF Posts. Exam will be conducted for two papers on two different days. Paper-I would be hold on 20/03/16 and Paper-II on 05/06/16. Contenders who successfully qualified in 1st paper exam only they will be invited for attending 2nd paper exam. Here we notify appropriate candidates that SSC CISF Asst Sub Inspector vacancies online application link for PART 1 will be closed on 02/03/16 whereas PART 2 on 05/03/16. Now those passionate applicants who had cleared their qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from a Govt approved university are suitable to take part in this SSC Delhi Police Recruitment notice.
We strictly advice all the job seeker interested in grabbing SSC police vacancies to go through the instructions of ASI CISF Notification 2016 before applying registration form. Applicants must have a proper e-mail ID and mobile no. which should be alive/ active in use till the declaration of final result. Readers who are willing to proceed further in this recruitment process for them we have described all the essential eligibilities of vacancies, education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, examination/application fees, selection method, initial dates, etc.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Unit: Staff Selection Commission
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: On-line
Post Names: Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector
Allocation of Department wise Posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Forces (CAPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CAPF Delhi Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
- Contestants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- For more brief details post wise please refer to official notification by clicking on below highlighted direct link.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- Interested applicants age should be between 20 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation benefits will be applicable to reserved category aspirants in accordance with Indian Govt norms.
Application Fees (Non Refundable & Non Adjustable):
Note: Examination fee will be deposit only through SBI Challan or Net Banking and any Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
- For General Quota: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
- For SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen: NIL
The most eligible young applicants will be recruited on the based of marks obtained and overall performance in following selection processes:-
- Written Test (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
How to fill SSC SI ASI Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official web page of commission.
- In the home page, press mouse pointer on “Part-I Registration” link.
- Now enter each and every compulsory field of application form without making any errors.
- After inserting details click on ‘I Agree’ option.
- Within few minutes your Registration ID No. and Password will be display on the device.
- Now this time Re-login to Part-II Registration with the help of provided User ID and Password.
- If applicable then pay your application fees via online mode.
- At last upload passport size color photograph and scanned signature in jpeg format.
- Download and then printout the hard copy of submitted formfor next usages.
Important Dates for the Candidates:
- Opening Date for Applying Online Application: 09th January, 2016
- Closing/ Last Date for Online Submission of Part-I Application Form: 02nd February, 2016
- Closing/ Last Date for Registration of Part-II Application: 05th February, 2016
- Examination Date of Paper-I: 20th March, 2016
- Paper-II Examination Date: 05th June, 2016
Official Portal: www.ssc.nic.in / www.ssconline2.gov.in
Bookmark our website by using Ctrl+D shortcut key in order to collect further development news of this recruitment via this page. In short period of time our TechUFO teams will updates information related with PET/PST Exam Schedule, Date, Timetable, Written Test Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Model Papers, Reference Materials, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results. If any anyone wishes to clear their doubts then please drop your valuable questions in the facilitated comment box. Our team experts will reply as fast as they can, THANK YOU.