SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2017 Notification and Staff Selection Commission Online Application link for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector, CAPFs and ASI CISF Vacancies has released to apply at www.ssconline.nic.in official website:
SSC CPO SI ASI 2017 Exam Latest Update! Staff Selection Commission has now released a most desired Notice F. No: 3/2/2017-P&P-II on 22nd April via official site to hire best candidates in Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ Posts. The most-recent advertisement of SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2017 was already updated in the Rozgar Samachar especially for those motivated individuals who want to make their careers in Delhi Police. This first SSC Notification was revealed for the appointment of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination. Now, it is encouraging news that will add energy to interested contestants who are since long time looking for Central Government Jobs 2017 after clearing Graduation. All the intrigued unemployed candidates whose qualification matches with job profile they can utilize this unique opportunity of cracking CAPF SI Jobs. Eligible contenders only need to do that submit their filled application forms through online mode before specified due date.
Staff Selection Commission is an organization which directly works under the control of Indian Government. The main work of this commission is to acquire most qualified staff for the Departments of Ministries and Subordinate Offices. It was established in the year of 1975 on 04 November i.e. exactly more than 40 years ago. The head and corporate office of this selection commission is situated in New Delhi, India. It was formally called as Subordinate Services Commission. Mr. Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.(Former Secretary, UPSC) joined as Chairman of this organization in the month December 2015. Annually, this commission recruits huge numbers of young skilled people by publishing the employment notices of CGL, CHSL, Steno ‘C’ & ‘D’, JE, GD-Constable, JHT and many others. All those who interested are advised to visit the official website for further more details. Check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment related updates and apply if you are eligible for the respective posts.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2017 ssconline.nic.in
Like every year this time too, according to advertise, board authority are planning for acquiring only positive minded, physically fit, energetic and good character Indian Citizen with brilliant track records. So for that Staff Selection Commission will organize an examination for the recruitment of Delhi Police Sub Inspector (Executive), SI in CAPFs (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB) and ASIs in CISF Posts. Exam will be conducted for two papers on two different days. Paper-I would be hold from 30/06/17 to 07/07/17 and Paper-II on 08/10/17. Contenders who successfully qualified in 1st paper exam only they will be invited for attending 2nd paper exam. Here we notify appropriate candidates that SSC CISF Asst Sub Inspector vacancies online application link will be closed on 15/05/2017. Now, those passionate applicants who had cleared their qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from a Govt approved university are suitable to take part in this SSC Delhi Police Recruitment notice. Furthermore details related to eligibility criteria and apply online process listed briefly in the following paragraphs.
SSC SI CAPF Notification 2017 PDF
We strictly advice all those job seekers interested in police vacancies to go through the instructions of Staff Selection Commission ASI CISF Notification 2017 before applying registration form. Applicants must have a proper e-mail ID and mobile no. which should be alive/ active in use till the declaration of final result. Readers who are willing to proceed further in this recruitment process for them we have described all the essential eligibilities of vacancies, education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, examination/application fees, selection method, initial dates, etc.
Name of the Organizer: Staff Selection Commission (S.S.C.)
Recruitment Notification No.: F. No: 3/2/2017-P&P-II
Total Vacancies: 2221
Post Names: Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector
Allocation of Department wise Posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Post wise Vacancies Details:
- Male Sub-Inspector (SI) Vacancies in Delhi Police – 616 vacancies
- Female Sub-Inspector Jobs in Delhi Police – 256 vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (GD) (Male & Female) Jobs in CAPFs – 786 vacancies
- ASI (Executive) Jobs in CISF – 563 vacancies
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Job Category: Central Govt Police Jobs
Apply Mode: On-line
Pay Scale: Candidates who get the jobs will receive an attractive salary from the department. The details related to post wise pay scale mentioned below.
- CAPF Sub-Inspector (GD) Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Delhi Police Sub Inspector (Executive) Male/Female Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- CISF Assistant Sub-Inspector Pay Scale: Level-5 Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF ASI CISF Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Contestants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants are also required to have a Valid Driving Licence.
- For more brief details post wise, please refer the official notification by clicking on below highlighted direct link.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.17):
- Interested applicants age should be between 20 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation benefits will be applicable to reserved category aspirants in accordance with Indian Govt norms.
- Try to read out the official notice for point to point to information about this recruitment process.
Application Fees (Non Refundable & Non Adjustable): Examination fee will deposit only through SBI Challan or Net Banking and any Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
- For General Quota Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- For OBC Category Male Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- For Female Candidates: No Fee
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Contestants: No Fee
NOTE: Those applicants who have already paid their fee but payment data has not received from the bank, can retrieve the transaction detail by submitting Registration ID Number and Password at the official website.
Selection System: The most eligible young applicants will be recruited based on their marks obtained and overall performance in following selection processes:-
- Written Test (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
After submitting the application form, candidates can check their application status from below link by applying REGISTRATION NUMBER and PASSWORD.
- Open the official web page of commission.
- In the home page, press mouse pointer on “Part-I Registration” link.
- Now enter each and every compulsory field of application form without making any errors.
- After inserting details click on ‘I Agree’ option.
- Within few minutes your Registration ID No. and Password will be display on the device.
- Now this time Re-login to Part-II Registration with the help of provided User ID and Password.
- If applicable then pay your application fees via online mode.
- At last upload passport size color photograph and scanned signature in jpeg format.
- Download and then printout the hard copy of submitted formfor next usages.
SSC CPO SI ASI Exam 2017 Online Registration Dates
All the candidates are requested to check the following dates as and when they start filling up the application at the official website.
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: 22nd April 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 15th May 2017 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date to Generate Offline Challan: 15th May 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee through SBI Challan: 18th May 2017 (05:00 PM)
- Admit Card Availability Dates: 15-20 days prior examination date
- Examination Dates for Paper-I: 30th June to 07th July 2017
- Paper-II Examination Date: 08th October 2017
- Result Declaration Date: November 2017
SSC CPO 2017 Notification - Download Now
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Now
www.ssc.nic.in || www.ssconline.nic.in
Bookmark our website by using Ctrl+D shortcut key in order to collect further development news of this recruitment via this page. In short period of time our TechUFO teams will updates information related with PET/PST Exam Schedule, Date, Timetable, Written Test Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Model Papers, Reference Materials, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results. If any anyone wishes to clear their doubts, then please drop your valuable questions in the facilitated comment box. Our team experts will reply as fast as they can, THANK YOU.