Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification and DP Online Application for Upcoming 5846 Constables (Exe.) (Male & Female) Job Openings released to apply at delhipolice.nic.in or ssc.nic.in:
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 21 Apply Online Now..!! Finally, Delhi Police Department has published most awaited notification for 5846 latest Constable Executive Vacancies for Men as well as Women. In this article, we have shared upcoming Delhi Police Jobs related all information such as educational qualifications, age limit, scale pay, selection procedure, etc. as per official notification. Candidates who are willing to apply will get Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Online Application link & Notification Download link as it is available here. Scroll down and check out complete details.
- 1 Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification | 5846 DP Constable (Exe.) Vacancies Apply Online Application @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 Delhi Police (DP) Constable Executive Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Delhi Police Vacancy 2020 Overview
- 1.3 Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Delhi Police Constable Selection Process 2020
- 1.5 How to Apply SSC Delhi Police Recruitment Online Form 2020?
- 1.6 delhipolice.nic.in 5846 Constables Bharti Apply Online Dates
- 1.7 Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.8 Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification | 5846 DP Constable (Exe.) Vacancies Apply Online Application @ssc.nic.in
DP Department has approved the latest Delhi Police Recruitment of Constables in 5846 vacant posts as per a letter written by Deputy Commissioner of Police to SSC. The authority has announced this notification for Delhi Police Jobs for Women and Men. All details about Delhi Police Constable Online Recruitment and Distribution of vacancies for reserved as well as unreserved category is available here. So we have provided Delhi Police Constable Notification pdf file link below to this article. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to handle Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Process for 5846 vacancies of Male and Female aspirants. The Commission has started registration of online applications finally just at the official website. DP Recruitment Notice and Application Form for Temporary Posts of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in DELHI POLICE, 2020 are available at the bottom. All the candidates shall apply through an Online mode only, as per the qualifications and other eligibility criteria required by officials. Candidates will get all the information on Delhi Police Constable Vacancies from this web page. To find more regarding this 10th pass Govt Vacancy, aspirants need to read out this whole article.
Delhi Police (DP) Constable Executive Recruitment 2020 Details
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)|
|Department Name:||DELHI POLICE (DP)|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||N/A|
|Number of Vacancies:||05,846 vacancies|
|DP Vacancy 2020 Names:||Constable (Executive) (Male & Female)|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21700-69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Employment Nature:||Temporary Posts|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||01 AUGUST to 07 SEPTEMBER 2020|
|Written Exam Dates:||27 NOVEMBER to 14 DECEMBER 2020|
|Qualification:||10+2/ 12th pass|
|Age Limit:||18-25 yrs|
|Period of Probation:||Two (02) yrs|
|DP Official Website:||www.delhipolice.gov.in|
|SSC Official Website:||https://ssc.nic.in|
Delhi Police Vacancy 2020 Overview
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|S. N.||Post Names||Number of Vacancies|
|01.||Constable (Exe.) – Male (Open)||3433||1681||343||662||590||157|
|02.||Constable (Exe.) – Male Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 & ST-15)
|03.||Constable (Exe.) – Male Ex-Servicemen (Commando) (Including backlog SC-34 & ST-19)||243||93||19||37||67||27|
|04.||Constable (Exe.) – Female||1944||933||202||387||328||94|
|Grand Total ⇒||5846||2801||583||1123||1037||302|
DP Constable Vacancy details are available on this web page. The Constable Recruitment in Delhi Police will be done via the selection process consist of written test, PE&MT, medical exam, etc. Hence, contestants are required to appear for Written Examination & Physical Tests as a part of the selection process. Only by passing the selection process successfully, candidates can be eligible for the job of Constables in DP department. Candidates can apply Delhi Police Constable Online Application Form through the official website (ssc.nic.in & www.delhipolice.gov.in) link attached at the end of this blog.
Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check out latest Constable (Exe.) Jobs in Delhi Police related all Eligibility Criteria such as age limit, education qualifications, physical standards, etc. & other necessary details like pay scale, application fee, selection process, etc. from the below description so that you guys can get more idea about it.
- Above 18 years and Below 25 years as on cutoff date, i.e. 01st July 2020. (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02nd July 1995 and later than 01st July 2002.)
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories and women candidates as per the Central Government norms:-
Code No. Categories Age Relaxation 01 Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SC/ ST) Up to 05 yrs 02 Other Backward Classes (OBC) Up to 03 yrs 20 GEN/ OBC Sportsmen & Women Up to 05 yrs 21 SC/ ST Sportsmen & Women Up to 10 yrs 22 DP Departmental GEN Candidates Up to 15 yrs 23 DP Departmental OBC Candidates Up to 18 yrs 24 DP Departmental SC/ ST Candidates Up to 20 yrs 25 Sons/ Daughters of Serving, Retired or Deceased Delhi Police personnel/ MTS of DP Up to 29 yrs of age 26 UR/ EWS Ex-Servicemen Up to 03 yrs 27 OBC Ex-Servicemen Up to 06 yrs 28 SC/ ST Ex-Servicemen Up to 08 yrs 29 Women (Widow/ Divorced/ Judicially separated & who have not re-married) Up to 30 yrs of age
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (as on 07th September 2020):-
- Male Constable: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board as on the due date of online application. (Note: Relaxable up to 11th pass for bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only and sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.)
- Female Constable: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board as on the closing date of online application. (Note: Relaxation upto 11th pass only for daughters of either serving/ retired/ deceased Delhi Police Personnel including Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.)
- Note: Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 7th of September 2020 will not be eligible and need not apply for DP Vacancies.
- For brief details regarding education criteria, we advice all the job-seekers to download official notification using a quick link below.
- A valid driving licence of Light Motor Vehicle (Motor Cycle or Car) for Const. (Exe.) Male posts as on the date of Physical Test.
- Learning Licence will be not acceptable.
DP JOBS PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT:-
|Category||Male Contestants||Female Contestants|
|Height||Minimum 170 Cms||Minimum 165 Cms||Minimum 157 Cms||Minimum 155 Cms|
|Chest||Mini. 81 cms (un-expanded) & 85 cms (expanded)||Mini. 76 cms (un-expanded) & 80 cms (expanded)||—||—|
DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE PAY SCALE (per month):-
- Shortlisted candidates will grab best pay band (PB-1 Rs. 21700-69100) along with grade pay from the department for Constable Jobs.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable):-
- No fees for Women Candidates and those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ExS) Category.
- Rs. 100/- for Other Categories like General, OBC, EWS, etc.
- Aspirants will have to deposit fee by online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, RuPay, etc.) or by cash in State Bank of India Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Delhi Police Constable Selection Process 2020
SELECTION PROCESS: Final selection of best applicants to be based on their performance and marks scored in the following compulsory tests in the given order:-
- Computer Based Written Examination (CBT) = 100 marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) = Qualifying
- Document Verification (DV) = Qualifying
- Medical Examination = Qualifying
How to Apply SSC Delhi Police Recruitment Online Form 2020?
The applications should be submitted through online mode only. Candidates should fill up and apply their online application form on an official website link provided below. The steps for applying online application form are as follows:-
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Go and open the official website www.delhipolice.gov.in or https://ssc.nic.in/
Step 02: Now on a home page, go to the “Recruitment” section.
Step 03: You will get a link named “Direct Recruitment to the post of Constable (Exe) Male & Female in Delhi Police – 2020“, open it and read out the notification carefully.
Step 04: Press the Apply On-line link and enter your primary details like Post Applied, Full Name, Gender, Nationality, Mother Tongue, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Religion, Marital Status, Caste Category, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mobile Number, etc.
Step 05: Upload your scanned copy of photograph, signature and other necessary certificates/ documents.
Step 06: After filling up the whole form, just re-check it and then click on submit button.
Step 07: Now, take a printout of online application form for your record only. (Note: Candidates need not send printouts of Online Application Form or Certificates or copies to the recruiting department by post.)
delhipolice.nic.in 5846 Constables Bharti Apply Online Dates
The recruitment process for the post of Constable (Executive) Male & Female to fill up 05,846 vacancies started by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) just on 01-08-2020. All contestants can use the direct link given above to apply for their desired vacancy. Now all are suggested to submit their applications as fast as they can before the last date of registration.
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Notification Publication Date:||01-08-2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application:||01-08-2020|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms:||07-09-2020 (Upto 23:30 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Fee through Online Mode:||09-09-2020 (Upto 23:30 hrs)|
|Due Date to Generate Offline Challan:||11-09-2020 (Upto 23:30 hrs)|
|Due Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||14-09-2020|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Dates:||02-03 weeks prior exam date|
|Delhi Police Constable Online Exam Dates:||27-11-2020,
|Written Examination (CBE) Result Release Date:||To be announced later|
|Dates for PET & PMT (Physical Test):||To be announced later|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be announced later|
Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
|♦ Computer Based Written Exam Pattern ♦|
|PART||SUBJECTS/ TOPICS||NO. OF QUES.||MAXI. MARKS||DURATION|
|Part A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (सामान्य बुद्धिमत्ता और समसामियक विषय)||50 ques.||50 marks||01 Hr & 30 Mins|
|Part B||Reasoning (तर्कशक्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Part C||Numerical Ability (संख्यात्मक योग्यता)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, Communication, Internet, WWW, Web Browsers, etc. (कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल, एमएस वर्ड, एमएस एक्सेल, कम्युनिकेशन, इंटरनेट, डब्ल्यूडब्ल्यूडब्ल्यू, वेब ब्राउजर आदि)
||10 ques.||10 marks|
|TOTAL QUESTIONS, MARKS & TIME DURATION ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||90 Minutes|
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
- The online written exam will be held for maximum 100 marks.
- The CBT online exam will have objective type 100 questions of multiple choices.
- The computer based test paper will divide into 04 Parts (i.e. Part A, B, C & D). Each part carries different marks.
- The exam total time duration will be of One & Half Hours (90 Minutes) and to be held on All India Basis (Region wise).
- The question paper shall be of Class 10th Level having distribution as 30% Easy Questions, 50% Medium Level Questions and 20% Difficult Questions.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answers in the Computer based Test will be applicable so candidates must be careful while answering the questions.
- No marks will be deducted for those questions not answered in the examination.
- The written examination paper will be in bilingual language (English & Hindi).
- The Computer Based Exam is compulsory for all candidates including Ex-servicemen.
- Cut off Marks (Normalized) Category wise in Computer Based Examination as follows:-
- General/ Unreserved Categories = 35% marks
- SC, ST, OBC & EWS Categories = 30% marks
- Ex-servicemen = 25% marks
- If an online exam conducted by the SSC in multi-shifts, then scores of all aspirants may be suitably normalized by the Commission using the formula published at an online web portal. Normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- CBE Tentative Answer Keys will be available on the Commission’s website after the completion of an examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, within the time limit by online only.
- We have provided Delhi police constable syllabus, previous year papers, last year paper, etc. in this blog. You can refer further details from the official notification pdf link shared above.
|♦ Computer Based Written Exam Syllabus ♦|
|S. N.||SUBJECTS/ TOPICS||DETAILED SYLLABUS|
|A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs:||» All the questions in this component will be aimed to test the candidate’s General Awareness around him/ her. Questions will also be designed to test his/ her knowledge about current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
» The test will also include questions related to India and its neighbouring countries especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
|B||Reasoning:||» Analytical aptitude and ability to observe & distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
» It will include questions on analogies, similarities & differences, spatial orientation, spatial visualization, visual memory, discrimination, observations, arithmetic number series, arithmetical reasons & figural classification, relationship concepts, coding & decoding, non-verbal series, etc.
|C||Numerical Ability:||It will include questions on problems about Number Systems, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Mensuration, etc.|
|D||Computer Fundamentals:||Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening & Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text & its presentation features)|
|MS Excel/ MS Word:||Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas.|
|Communication:||Basics of E-mail, Sending/ Receiving of-Emails and its related functions.|
|Internet, WWW & Web Browsers, etc.:||Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking, etc.|
|♦ Physical Endurance Test Pattern ♦|
|CATEGORY||AGE||RACE (1600 mtrs)||LONG JUMP (Chances)||HIGH JUMP (Chances)|
|MALE||Upto 30 years||06 Minutes||14 Feet (3 chances)||3’9” (3 chances)|
|Above 30 to 40 years||07 Minutes||13 Feet (3 chances)||3’6” (3 chances)|
|Above 40 years||08 Minutes||12 Feet (3 chances)||3’3” (3 chances)|
|FEMALE||Upto 30 years||08 Minutes||10 Feet (3 chances)||03′ (3 chances)|
|Above 30 to 40 years||09 Minutes||09 Feet (3 chances)||2’9” (3 chances)|
|Above 40 years||10 Miuntes||08 Feet (3 chances)||2’6” (3 chances)|
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020
About Call Letter/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: The Admit Card for Computer Based Online Examination will be provided only to all those candidates who have applied their applications successfully before the closing date. The Commission will issue hall ticket for every selection process separately at its official website. Check out a link to download Delhi Police Exam Admit Card just by a single click. Here candidates will need Admit Card for appearing in the exam. Without Admit Card on the exam day, any candidate will not get permission to attend their paper. In DP Constable Online Exam/ PE&MT Admit Card, all details related to the exam and general instructions will be available for the knowledge of candidates. Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Postal. All information regarding Admission Certificate will be provided on the website, i.e. www.delhipolice.gov.in. So applicants are guided to stay tuned on this web page for latest updates in the upcoming day.
Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Help Desk:-
Contact Address: Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110009.
Helpline Numbers: 011-27412715, 011-27241205 & 011-27241206
Contact Timings: Between 09.30 AM to 06 PM except on Sunday & National Holidays.
Hello, Job-hunters! Try to submit your DP Bharti 2020 Online Form as early as possible otherwise registration link will disable from the designated web portal. In case of any query regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 just write a comment over here, we will try to reply to you as soon as possible. For day to day all the updates, our advice is to view this website (www.techufo.in) daily. Every update regarding this job, we will provide you so that applicants can have a better idea about it. But fill all correct details before the last date so that you will secure your post for the exam and able to download Admit Card. Subscribe to this website to never miss a single update and stay up-to-date with all the latest news on DP Recruitment 2020 (दिल्ली पुलिस भर्ती २०२०).
!! Wish You ALL THE BEST Guys for your Career in Delhi Police !!