Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017, TMB Upcoming Jobs Notification for latest Clerk posts is released along with online application form to apply at www.tmb.in:
We have some very interesting news today for those candidates looking to grab latest bank jobs in TN State…!!! The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is soon going to publish latest TMB notification for the recruitment of posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer, etc in their various branches. It is really good news for those well-qualified people who are curiously looking forward to current job openings in TMB. We have written this article to provide advance alerts on upcoming TMB bank jobs so that passionate job-seekers can commence their preparation accordingly. Whenever the registration process started, candidates can apply online application for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 at its official web portal. For more updates, interested contestants can take a quick look here on this web page. We will also update our direct link below as soon as TMB Clerk Jobs 2017 apply online process proceed by the department at its official website.
About Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited: It was established on 11th May 1921 as the Nadar Bank Limited, but changed its name in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar Community. The head office of this private company is situated in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. It provides Banking and Financial services with its 437 branches and 911 ATMs around the country. It has also tie-up arrangements with IDBI (136 locations), and HDFC (531 locations). It was the first private sector bank in India to introduce computerization for branch-level operations. It has adopted modernization in the year of 1983. Today, all its branches are networked using Infosys’s “FINACLE” Software. It has also a membership in Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT). During the academic year 2014-15, it had achieved a turnover of Rs. 19,682 Crores in foreign exchange only. This banking unit ranks first among the Tamilnadu based private sector banks. It has set itself a high standard, be it in operation, customer service or compliance to regulation. Currently, its main mission is technology up gradation and marches towards Hi-Tech Cyber Banking.
DOWNLOAD Online: TMB Clerk Admit Card 2017
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is always in a search of young talented and knowledge candidates for recruiting them to their branches. In every academic year, it comes up with fresh openings by releasing employment news through its recruitment site i.e. www.tmbnet.in. All those jobless people who want clerk jobs in the banking sector can utilize this golden opportunity. All the intrigued candidates who are willing to apply for upcoming TMB Bank Clerical vacancies must have graduation degree or post graduation degree from a recognized university. Candidates, please note that the registration procedure will be done via online modes by logging to an authorized portal. The department will soon invite the applications from the eligible candidates to fill up Probationary Officer and Clerical cadre posts. The online application process will be started soon by the higher authorities. Opening and the closing date to submit applications will be intimated in an official notification. Don’t worry guys we will update you every single detail concerning latest TMB Clerks recruitment here on this web page.
Check Now!! TMB Clerk Exam 2017 Result
In a short time, the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Jobs Notices will be uploaded to its official web page. Those job-hunters eagerly waiting for career opportunities in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank can register and apply to this current clerk job opening via the main site. Interested contestants can also send their resume with Xerox copy of educational documents, residential proof, recent colored passport size photos, etc to the address given below. Remember, in every recruitment, the selection process will be different as it based on the type of post. But for these vacancies, the most suitable applicants will be recruited by conducting an online test and personal interview. All the information about syllabus, admit card/ call letter and results will be available on the primary website. Contenders can follow our site for Tamil Nadu govt jobs updates on a regular basis.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 Latest News:-
All the possible info about TMB Clerk Vacancy 2017 such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application/ examination fee, important dates, probation period, call letter and selection modes are mentioned below.
Company Name: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
Type of Job: Private sector banking job
Job Placement: Anywhere in the India
Kind of Page Category: Recruitment
Apply Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: N/A
Vacancy Names: Clerks
Pay Scale (per month):
Selected candidates will get fixed pay scale in the following scale with applicable Dearness Allowance.
- Scale of Pay: 13075-655/1-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/2-32850.
- To check allowance and other details, please refer the official notification link provided below.
The Basic Pay of Rs.13,075/- plus applicable DA will be the emoluments during the probation period. At present, the total emoluments are around Rs. 20,860/- per month.
Application cum Examination Fee:
- Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only) for General Category
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only) for SC/ ST Category
- Note: Aspirants have to pay the fee through an online mode.
TMB Bank Clerical Latest Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Appropriate contenders should have completed following qualifications or its equivalent from a recognized university/ institution approved by the State Government:
- Graduation in Arts, Commerce & Science, other than Engineering category, (minimum 55%
marks) with knowledge in Computer Operations. OR
- Post-Graduation in any discipline with knowledge of Computer Operations. OR
- Engineering Graduation with at least 60% marks along with knowledge of Computer Operations.
Age Limitation (Cutoff Date – 31/10/2016):
- Maximum age limit for Graduate candidates is 24 years while for Post Graduates it is 26 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 02 (two) years for MBC/ BC and 05 (five) years for SC/ ST/ PH applicants as per orders issued by the authority.
- Not mentioned
The most eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed based on their marks scored in the following selection process:
- Online Test (Objective Type Examination)
- Based on the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
- Personal Interview
Admit Card/Call Letter:
- Admit Card for Online Test will be made available at the official website. Use the Registration No. and Password to generate Call Letter from the designated portal.
How to fill TMB Clerk Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the authorized web server of this organization.
- Go to “Careers” section that is there on the home page.
- Click on a link labeled as “TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 Advertisement”.
- Now, download the official advertisement pdf file and then read it carefully.
- If eligible, then go further and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Select your desired post and then fill up a prescribed format of application with details like Name, Category, Gender, DOB, Permanent Address, Mobile No., Email ID, Examination Centre, etc.
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button after verifying all the filled up details.
- At last, take two printouts of the submitted form for further selection procedures.
- Keep one copy of the e-application form with us till the completion of recruitment process.
The cover containing the application copy and required enclosure such as X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet should be superscribed as “TMB Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2016-17”. It should be reached on or before 28th Feb-17 at the postal address mentioned below.
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration Process: 08.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.02.2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 22.02.2017
- Due Date for Receipt of e-application copy along with the required enclosure: 28.02.2017
- Call Letter Download Dates: 10.03.2017 onward
- Online Examination Date: 19.03.2017
- Result Declaration Date: April 2017
- Interview Shedule: Notified Later
TMB Bank Clerk Jobs 2017 Official Notification State-wise -> DOWNLOAD PDF
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 -> APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Websites: www.tmb.in | www.tmbnet.in
Readers!! Stay tuned with us, shortly we will provide you Online Test Syllabus/Pattern, Pervious Year Paper, Study Materials, Call Letter, Answer Keys, Results and Merit List through our techufo.in web page. We will provide you every single info about this notification whenever the department publishes it to their main portal. Readers can bookmark our site for fresh updated on weekly employment news, sarkari naukri, IBPS jobs opportunities, latest government jobs, RBI Recruitment, etc. If you have any doubt regarding this topic then share it with us in a comment box. As fast as possible our expert team will answer your question by finding an appropriate solution, THANK YOU.