TS TET Notification 2017, Telangana TET Online Application Form, TSTET 2017 Exam Date, Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Apply Online link available at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in official website:
Good News for Teachers! Are you looking for Government Jobs in TS State? If yes, then have a look at this article. Telangana State School Education Department has circulated TS TET Notification 2017 to fill up 8792 Teacher vacancies in Government Schools. All those appropriate candidates who are searching Telangana Teacher Jobs as they can utilise this employment opportunity. Interested as well as Eligible candidates can apply online Telangana TET 2017 Application by referring the official website or below links. The Education Department officials are looking for knowledgeable and experienced teachers who matches the criteria of Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test. As soon as candidate fills up the application form, he/she can submit it from 13th to 23rd June-2017. Those who intend to be teachers for Classes 1 to 8 in TS Government Schools can apply by going through the official notification. Readers can get all the more details related to TSTET Exam 2017 from this web portal by scrolling down the page.
TS TET Notification 2017 Download @www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
TSTET 2017 Online Application link is available for many districts like Rangareddy, Medak, Adilabad, Mahaboobnagar, Khammam, Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal, etc. Candidates who submit their registration form need to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- from 12th to 22nd June-2017 by online/offline mode. Here on this web page, we have provided a direct link for filling up Application form for TS Teachers Eligibility Test right at the bottom. Before going for TS TET Apply Online process, applicants are advised to satisfy his/her eligibility criteria by referring Telangana TET Notification link uploaded below. The complete information on TS-TET 2017 such as number of vacancies, upper age limit, qualification, examination fees, selection process, registration dates, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. arranged in the following passages.
TSTET 2017 Examination Details
|⇓ Important Details ⇓|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Education Board|
|Vacancy Name||Teacher Posts|
|Exam Name||Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||TS State|
|Application Due Date||23rd June 2017|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|Help-desk Number||9133353370 & 9133353371|
Telangana TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation: All those teachers who willing to apply for latest Telangana TET Exam must have their age as per criteria set by the department. The category wise age limit as follows.
- General Category – Minimum Age Limit 18 years and Maximum Age Limit 35 years as on cut off date mentioned in the notification.
- For Reserved Candidates, the department will provide Relaxation in Upper age limit according to rules and regulation.
Educational Qualification: As per required education qualification for TS TET 2017, every candidate should have passed any of the following qualifications from a recognized Board or University.
- Graduation Degree in relevant subjects
- Intermediate with Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) & Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- B.E or or its equivalent.
If you want to know more about eligibility criteria, then kindly download the official TSTET Notification PDF from this web portal as we have attached a link right at the below.
Application/Examination Fee: Contestants can deposit their fees through TSonline or Payment Gateway centres available at the official website. Check out the exam fee from the below description.
- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or both.
Selection Method: Those who apply for this TS Government School Teacher Vacancy need to attend the following process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
The final selection will be going to based on candidate’s performance in Written Examination and Interview. All the applicants are guided to start their preparation for an exam if they have already applied. Contestants who qualify this test will get a certificate or marks memo from the Government Department. This Certificate will be valid for Seven years from a TET Examination Date as per NCTE Guidelines. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test is an opportunity for Post-Graduate Jobs seekers looking to make their career in the teaching field in Government Schools.
How to apply TS Teachers Eligibility Test Online Application Form 2017?
All the contenders are required to submit the online applications by visiting the official website tstet.cgg.gov.in. Those who don’t know the process to download/submit Telangana TS-TET Notification/Application can follow the details given point to point below.
- Open the official web portal of the Board or just open a link posted below.
- In a homepage, find out a highlighted link titled as “Notification for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET), 2017” and then click on it.
- First of all, download the notification to your device and read out the necessary details as mentioned in it.
- Now, go back to the homepage and then press the TS-TET Apply Online link.
- Fill up your details in application form without making any mistake.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo, Signature, Documents and Certificates.
- Don’t forget to pay an online fee by using provided sources.
- Collect the fee e-receipt after paying the application fee.
- At last, verify the details filled up in the registration form and other attached items before clicking on ‘Submit’ option.
- Press the Submit button and register your application.
- Save the system generate Registration/Application ID Number and Password.
- Make two copies of online submitted application for future usages.
TS TET Online Registration & Exam Dates 2017
- Notification Date: 10.06.2017
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 13.06.2017
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 23.06.2017
- Starting Date to Make Payment of Exam Fee: 12.06.2017
- Due Date to Pay Application/Examination Fee: 22.06.2017
- Admit Card Download Date: 17.07.2017 onward
- TSTET Examination Date (Tentative): 23.07.2017
- Paper-1 Timing: 09.30 am to 12.00 noon
- Paper-2 Timing: 02.30 pm to 05.00 pm
- Result Declaration Date: 05.08.2017
TS TET Cell o/o the Director,
LB Stadium Basheerbagh,
TSTET Hall Ticket Details: The Board will issue Admit Card for examination from 17th July 2017 through their official website. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket only by providing the Registration Number in a login page. Also, you can just press Telangana TET 2017 Hall Ticket link to collect your Call Letter and other relevant details. We will update here further details if any available at the online web portal.
Result/Cutoff Marks: On 05th August 2017, the result of TS Teachers Eligibility Test to be declared by the Board at their official website. To check result or mark sheet from an official page, the Registration details will require by applicants. Candidates utilize this TSTET Result 2017 link for generating their score card directly from the designated portal. Those who have applied and attended this exam should not get worried as we will provide point to point details here soon after the official announcement.
TS TET Notification 2017 ⇒ Download PDF
Check: Telangana TET Result 2017
Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above entrance examination and bright future as well. Contenders can bookmark our page for fast access regarding TSTET 2017 Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results and Merit List. Share your query in below comment box and discuss with other contestants. Thank You!!