UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017 PDF, UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, UP Power Corporation JE Exam Previous Papers, Uttar Pradesh PCL Jr Engineer Syllabus and Reference Materials available to download at www.uppcl.org:
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern check now! Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released syllabus of the Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical post along with Exam Date, Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Study Books. All applicants must visit the official website to download UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017 PDF and many other necessary details. A massive number of eligible applicants has already applied for the UPPCL JE Recruitment Exam 2017 by submitting their online application at the web portal. Now, all the aspirants are keenly waiting for UP Power Corporation Written Exam Syllabus so that they can get some idea about their examination and start preparing according to that model. For Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Electrical Exam Pattern related details, please scroll down and refer the table.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited in short UPPCL is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It was established on January 14th, 2000 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity Act, 1948. The headquarter of Uttar Pradesh PCL is located at Lucknow. UP Power Corporation LTD. has the most motivated, satisfied and best-trained employees with full competence in all key areas and the most satisfied customers in the sector. The company serves best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency. It regularly comes up with latest employment notification to hire young talents for various category posts vacant in the department. The company updates all the details about recruitment through its official website link posted at the bottom.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017 Download PDF | UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers @www.uppcl.org
- 1 UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017 Download PDF | UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers @www.uppcl.org
As per the job notification of Uttar Pradesh PCL, the Online Computer Based Examination will be held at the various place of Uttar Pradesh such as Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Meerut and Noida or Greater Noida. According to the selection rules, the selection of candidates to be done based on their overall performance in written examination (CBT) and interview. Applicants who got merit above cutoff marks in the written examination will be eligible for interview. So for that, all such qualified applicants who were searching for the govt jobs in UP, it is the best chance for them to grab. As the selection process is very transparent so that all applicants have equal chance to join this government job in year of 2017. The online exam will be conducted for total 200 marks with 03 hours duration. The CBT Examination will have total 200 questions. Out of total questions in the examination, there will be 150 questions from the Diploma Level Engineering Branch Syllabus, 20 questions from General Knowledge or Awareness, 20 questions from Reasoning and 10 questions from General Hindi.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2017 Syllabus
Aspiring candidates can download Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited JE Syllabus PDF to score good marks and getting selected for the respective positions. Here we clarify to qualified candidates that the exam date for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee expected to be in the month of November or December 2017. So stay calm and start the preparation to get higher grades. All brief information about the Uttar Pradesh PCL Online Exam Syllabus as well as UPPCL JE Exam 2017 Pattern given below. If any queries, then kindly visit the Corporation’s official website.
Organization Name: Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Total Vacancies: 226 posts
Vacancy Name: Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical
Type of Job: UP Govt Job
Placement of Job: Uttar Pradesh
Page Information About: UPPCL JE Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Exam Name: UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam
Exam Type: Computer Based Test
Examination Date: In third week of November 2017
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2017
The Exam pattern for the Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) is same. The Examination will be conducted on Computer i.e. online mode and paper consist of 200 multiple Choice Questions.
- The Examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test at various places of UP State.
- The Examination paper has 200 Multiple Choice Questions from various areas.
- The written test for UPPCL JE Recruitment includes 4 sections i.e. General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, General Hindi and Engineering Subjects.
- Each question in exam will carry 1 mark.
- Candidates who scores more than 33% Marks are eligible for Interview.
- Most important there will be negative marking for each wrong answer i.e. 0.25
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-I||Diploma level Engg. Branch Syllabus||150||150|
- The selection process of this recruitment is based on written test, personal interview and certificate verification as per their norms.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basic of marks obtain in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
- Only those applicants who have been short listed after written test shall be called for the Interview and then further verification will be made on all original documents.
UP Power Corporation JE Trainee Syllabus Details
- Indian History, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Current Affairs (International & National), General Polity, Indian Culture, Events related to India, Events related to India’s neighboring countries, Indian Geography, World Geography, Science & Technology, etc.
- Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Eligibility Test, Theme Detection, Logic, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Inserting The Missing Character, Clocks & Calendars, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Statement Conclusions, Statement Arguments, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Logical Venn Diagrams, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction Sense Test, Logical Sequence of Words, Situation Reaction Test, etc.
- Synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Grammar, Plural Forms, Error Detection, Phrases/Muhavare, Translation of Sentences, etc.
Diploma level Electrical Engg. Branch Syllabus
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines, Power plant Engg., Electronics-I, Electrical Machine-I, Electrical Machine-II, Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials, Electrical Design, Drawing & Estimating, Basic Electrical Engg., Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers, Electrical Instruments & Measurements, Electronics, Principles of Digital Electronics, Control System & Process Application, Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation, Switch Gear and Protection, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Industrial Electronics & Control, etc.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017 ⇒ Download PDF
Here we advise to all candidate who had applied for the online examination should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the Result.