UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 PDF, UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, UP Power Corporation JE Exam Previous Papers, Uttar Pradesh Energy Junior Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus, Reference Materials available at www.uppcl.org:
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern check now!! Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released syllabus of the Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Posts along with Exam Date, Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Study Books. All applicants must visit the official website to download UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 PDF and many other necessary details. A massive number of eligible applicants has already applied for UPPCL JE Recruitment Exam 2019 by submitting their online application at the web portal. Now, all the aspirants are keenly waiting for UP Power Corporation JE Written Exam Syllabus so that they can get some idea about their examination & start preparing according to that model. For Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Electrical Exam Pattern related details, please scroll down & refer the table.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 Download PDF | UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers @www.uppcl.org
- 1 UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 Download PDF | UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers @www.uppcl.org
As per the latest job notification of Uttar Pradesh Power Corp., Online Computer Based Examination will be held at the various place of Uttar Pradesh such as Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Meerut and Noida or Greater Noida. According to the selection rules, the selection of candidates to be done based on their overall performance in written examination (CBT) & interview. Applicants who got merit above cutoff marks in the written examination will be eligible for interview. So for that, all such qualified applicants who were searching for the govt jobs in UP, it is the best chance for them to grab. As the selection process is very transparent so that all applicants have equal chance to join this government job in year of 2019. The online exam will be conducted for total 200 marks with 03 hours duration. The CBT Examination will have total 200 questions. Out of total questions in the examination, there will be 150 questions from the Diploma Level Engineering Branch Syllabus, 20 questions from General Knowledge or Awareness, 20 questions from Reasoning and 10 questions from General Hindi.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can download Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited JE Syllabus PDF to score good marks and getting selected for the respective positions. Here we clarify to all candidates that the exam date for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee expected to be in the month of November or December 2019. So stay calm and start the preparation to get higher grades. All brief information about the Uttar Pradesh PCL Online Exam Syllabus as well as UPPCL JE Exam 2019 Pattern given below. If any queries, then kindly visit the Corporation’s official website.
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Total Vacancies:||296 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical|
|Type of Job:||UP Govt Job|
|Placement of Job:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Page Information About:||UPPCL JE Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
|Exam Name:||UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam 2019|
|Exam Type:||Computer Based Test|
|Examination Date:||In fourth week of November 2019|
|Official Website:||a) www.uppcl.org
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam pattern for Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) is same. The Examination will be conducted on Computer i.e. online mode and paper consist of 200 multiple Choice Questions.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-I||Diploma level Engg. Branch Syllabus||150 ques.||150 marks||180 minutes|
|Part-II||General Knowledge/ Awareness||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part-III||Reasoning||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part-IV||General Hindi||10 ques.||10 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||03 hours|
- The Examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test at various places of UP State.
- The Examination paper will have 200 Multiple Choice Questions – MCQs from various areas.
- The written test for UPPCL JE Recruitment includes 04 (four) sections i.e. General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, General Hindi and Engineering Subjects.
- Each question in exam will carry 01 mark.
- Most important there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- No negative marks for all those questions left blank by the candidates.
- Candidates who score more than 30% Marks are eligible for the further selection process.
- The score of all candidates is to be normalized if the online examination held in multiple sessions.
UP Power Corporation JE Trainee Syllabus Details
General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Indian History, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Current Affairs (International & National), General Polity, Indian Culture, Events related to India, Events related to India’s neighboring countries, Indian Geography, World Geography, Science & Technology, etc.
- Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Eligibility Test, Theme Detection, Logic, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Inserting The Missing Character, Clocks & Calendars, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Statement Conclusions, Statement Arguments, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Logical Venn Diagrams, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction Sense Test, Logical Sequence of Words, Situation Reaction Test, etc.
- Synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Grammar, Plural Forms, Error Detection, Phrases/ Muhavare, Translation of Sentences, etc.
Diploma level Electrical Engg. Branch Syllabus
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines, Power plant Engg., Electronics-I, Electrical Machine-I, Electrical Machine-II, Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials, Electrical Design, Drawing & Estimating, Basic Electrical Engg., Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers, Electrical Instruments & Measurements, Electronics, Principles of Digital Electronics, Control System & Process Application, Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation, Switch Gear and Protection, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Industrial Electronics & Control, etc.
Mode of Selection for Junior Engineer Posts:-
- The selection process of this recruitment is based on written test and certificate verification as per their norms. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks. The maximum number of contestants to be shortlisted for document verification will be equal to 02 (two) times the no. of category-wise vacancies based on CBT exam marks. Only those applicants who have been shortlisted in written test shall be called for the Interview and then further verification will be made on all original documents. On final selection, aspirants have to undergo a training programme for a period as fixed by officials.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 ⇒ [Download PDF]
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited in short UPPCL is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It was established on January 14, 2000 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity Act, 1948. The headquarter of Uttar Pradesh PCL is located at Lucknow. UP Power Corporation LTD. has the most motivated, satisfied and best-trained employees with full competence in all key areas and the most satisfied customers in the sector. The company serves best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency. It regularly comes up with latest employment notification to hire young talents for various category posts vacant in the department. The company updates all the details about recruitment via its official website link posted on this web page.
“Here we advise to all candidate who had applied for the online examination should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the Exam.”