UPPCL AE JE Syllabus 2015 has been made available for the applicants who had applied for the 981 posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer on its official website at www.uppcl.org:
Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released syllabus of the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer post along with Exam Date, Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Books on its main portal. Massive number of eligible applicants has already applied for the UPPCL Recruitment 2015 notification, and now all of them looking for the written test’s UPPCL AE JE Syllabus 2015 so that they could get some idea about their relevant exam and can prepare according to that model.
Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited in short UPPCL is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the state of Utter Pradesh in India. It was established on January 14th, 2000 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity Act, 1948. Its Headquarter is located at Lucknow. UPPCL has the most motivated, satisfied and best-trained employees with full competence in all key areas and the most satisfied customers in the sector. UPPCL serves best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency.
As per notification of UPPCL, the examination will be held at various place of Utter Pradesh. As per the UPPCL rules selection will be done on the bases of candidate’s performance in written examination and interview. Applicant who got merit in the written examination will be eligible for interview. So for all well qualified applicants who were searching for the govt jobs in UP it is the best chance for them to grab, as the selection process is very transparent so that all applicants have equal chance to join government job in year of 2015.
Aspiring Candidates can download Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited AE & JE Syllabus PDF to get selected for respective positions. We clarified to qualified candidates that the exam date for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer is expected in the month of July or August 2015. So stay clam and start the preparation to get higher grades. All brief information about the Exam Syllabus and UPPCL AE JE Pattern 2015 is given below and if any queries then have visited authorized website.
Organization: Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
Total Vacancies: 981 posts.
Assistant Engineer (Trainee):- 187 posts.
- Civil: 163 posts.
- Electrical: 24 posts.
Junior Engineer (Trainee):- 794 posts.
- Civil: 728 posts.
- Electrical: 66 posts.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Utter Pradesh.
Information About: UPPCL AE JE Syllabus & Pattern 2015.
Examination Date: Yet not announced.
Authorized site: www.uppcl.org
UPPCL AE & JE Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern:
The Exam pattern for the Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) is same. The Examination will be conducted on Computer i.e. online mode and paper consist of 200 multiple Choice Questions.
- The Examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test at various places of U. P.
- The Examination paper has 200 Multiple Choice Questions from various areas.
- The written test for UPPCL AE JE Recruitment includes 4 sections i.e. General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, General Hindi and Engineering Subjects.
- Each question in exam will carry 1 mark.
- Candidates who scores more than 33% Marks are eligible for Interview.
- And most important there will be negative marking for each wrong answer i.e. 25.
UPPCL AE Exam Pattern 2015
|Section||Subject||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Part-I||Bachelor level Engg. Branch Syllabus||150||150|
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2015
|Section||Subject||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Part-I||Diploma level Engg. Branch Syllabus||150||150|
- The selection process of UPPCL Recruitment is based on written test, personal interview and certificate verification as per their norms.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basic of marks obtain in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
- Only those applicants who have been short listed after written test shall be called for the Interview and further verification will be made on all original documents.
So, we advice to all candidate who had applied for online application should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the Result.
Authorized website: www.uppcl.org