UPPCL Recruitment 2017 JE Notification released for UPPTCL Junior Engineer Trainee 226 Vacancies to apply online application at www.uppcl.org official website:
UPPCL JE Recruitment Apply Online Now! Just on 23rd of September 2017, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow has released Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Job Notification for direct recruitment to the total 226 posts. All those eligible candidates who are searching for a UP Government Job in engineering filled in recent time can use this opportunity being the part of the recruitment process. Now for the sake of candidates, here we have attached a link to download UPPCL JE Electrical Notification PDF from the official website at the bottom of this web page. Contestants looking to apply for Jr. Engineer Trainee Vacancy must visit the official site to submit UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form. All the necessary details about these UP Power Corporation Vacancies as well as UPPTCL Vacancies available here on this blog page, please scroll down and check it out.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 | UP Power Corporation JE Electrical 226 Vacancies Apply Online @uppcl.org
- 1 UPPCL Recruitment 2017 | UP Power Corporation JE Electrical 226 Vacancies Apply Online @uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2017 Details
- 1.2 UPPCL JE Electrical Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 www.uppcl.org JE Trainee 2017 Selection Process
- 1.4 How to Apply UPPCL Jr. Engineer Online Application Form 2017?
- 1.5 UP Power Corporation JE Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 UP Power Corporation Ltd Result Cutoff Marks 2017
Hello, Engineers! Latest Govt Employment News update for you guys. UPPCL Jr. Engineer Notification to fill up 226 Trainee Vacancies in Electrical discipline has published under Advertisement No. 05/VSA/2017/JE at the online web portal. Out of total vacancies, 71 Junior Engineer Jobs in UP Power Corporation LTD. And 155 JE Jobs in UP Power Transmission Corporation LTD. are distributed as per the official notification. Intrigued and passionate candidates who are willing to participate for JE (Trainee) posts should have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Interested and eligible candidates can utilize UPPCL Apply Online link posted below to register their application form for JE vacancies within the registration dates. Here it is to inform every candidate that online submission of the applications will be allowed between 08th to 31st October 2017 only at the official website. The complete information on age limit, education qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection process and steps to apply UPPCL Junior Engineer recruitment form mentioned below.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2017 Details
|♦ UP Power Sector Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (T) Electrical|
|Allocation of Posts||A) UP Power Corp. LTD.: 71 vacancies
» UR – 37
» OBC – 19
» SC – 14
» ST – 01
B) UP Power Transmission Corp. LTD.: 155 vacancies
» UR – 79
» OBC – 41
» SC – 32
» ST – 03
|Job Category||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Registration Due Date||31.10.2017|
|Help-desk Timing||09:30 AM to 06:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
|Official Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
UP Power JE Jobs Pay Scale: For the posts of Jr. Engineers (Trainee) in Electrical Department, the selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 04,200/- plus Rs. 400/- (Special Fitment Grade Pay). Also, the eligible aspirants will get dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of Corporation.
Application Fee/Processing Charges (Non-Refundable): Candidates applying for this post must pay the fee for application according to their category like Un-reserved, OBC, SC, ST, etc. Check out the processing charges as shown below.
- SC/ST Category (UP Candidates Only): Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- General Category, Other Backward Class (OBC), DFF & Ex-Serviceman of UP: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred rupees)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates: Rs. 10/- (ten rupees)
- Candidates not from UP State: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred rupees)
UPPCL JE Electrical Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: As far as necessary educational qualification required to apply for JE vacancies in Uttar Pradesh PCL, every applying candidate must have the following qualification from a Government approved University or Institute.
- Applicant should have passed any of the following examinations:-
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad or an equivalent Diploma recognized by the State Government. OR
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering held by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) GOI (Government of India). OR
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering held by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature.
- Aspirants must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi language. Those applicants who have not passed High School or equivalent exam in Hindi can pass it within 03 years of joining which conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Government of UP.
- NOTE: All those contestants having received Diploma Certificate through Distance Learning Education will not be considered eligible for recruitment. Also, those candidates having Diploma Certificate based on length of service without passing Diploma Examination are not able to apply for this recruitment.
Age Limitation: Here in this section, we will get to know the age limit that required for Junior Engineer Posts in UPPTCL and UP Power Corp. Limited. So, let check it by referring below.
- A candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as on cutoff date i.e. 01st July 2017.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as shown below:-
- OBC, SC & ST Candidates of UP State: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Served Mini. 05 years in Indian Armed Forces): 15 years
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped (OA/OL/PB/PD): 15 years
www.uppcl.org JE Trainee 2017 Selection Process
According to Selection Procedure as mentioned in Uttar Pradesh PCL Official Notification PDF page, the final selection of applied contestants to be done based on the following tasking:-
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Document Verification
In the selection process, the written test will be held for total 200 marks in November third week. The questions in the Computer Based Test will be from the Diploma Level Engineering Branch Syllabus. All those aspirants attending written exam must score more than 30% marks for being eligible for further process of selection. The qualified candidates in written test will get an invitation to attend document verification process, 02 times of vacancy based on CBT exam merit. The Corporation will make a final selection list only based on applicants’ marks obtained in the Computer Based Test. Now as we know, every candidate will need syllabus as well as exam pattern to get themselves familiar to the online examination. So, contestants are advised to download UPPCL Junior Engineer & Exam Pattern/Syllabus in PDF form from here and check all the details point to point to start preparation.
Name of the Examination Centers: Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida or Greater Noida and Meerut cities.
About Training Period: Applicants who selected need to undergo from a training programme for a period fixed by the Corporation. The selected aspirants shall be considered for appointment only after successful completion of the training.
How to Apply UPPCL Jr. Engineer Online Application Form 2017?
Candidates! If you are an existing user and already have registered, then log-in directly to proceed for filling up the application form. After the completion and submission, applicants can Login to download the application form PDF file at any time. It is to notify every candidate that only online mode of registration will be accepted. The steps for completing the Application Procedure are as follows:-
- Log on to official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- In a homepage, click on a link titled as vacancy/results at the right side of the page.
- Now, click on a link named as “Apply Online for the post of Junior Engineer (T)-Electrical”.
- First of all, read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the Payment Challan.
- After payment, re-login to the page.
- If eligible, then click on an apply online link to start the registration process.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Upload your scanned copy of necessary document or certificates whichever required.
- Submit the application form after re-checking it.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number of further usage.
- Download the submitted copy of application form to your device.
- After successfully registering online application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep this copy of registration form in a safe custody as it might require during the interview session.
UP Power Corporation JE Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Here are the Important Dates that applying contestants should keep in their mind while registering their application through online mode at the official web page. Let’s check out the date of official notification, application and fee payment from the below passage. We will update dates for availability of Admit Card as well as CBT Examination Date whenever release at the online portal.
- Official Advertisement Date: 23-09-2017
- Commencing Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 08-10-2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 31-10-2017
- Due Date for Submission of Application Fee: 01-11-2017
- Hall Ticket Download Date: one week prior exam date
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: 03rd week of November 2017
- Result Declaration Date: December 2017/January 2018
UPPCL Admit Card 2017
About Admit Card/Hall Ticket: The Admit Card to be issued by UP Power Corporation Limited officials for conducting the Online Based Test. Those who apply their application will be able to download Hall Ticket for written test by visiting the official website only. Eligible applicants can click here on a link to download UPPCL JE Exam Admit Card and refer all the necessary details. While reporting for CBT and Document Verification, all the aspirants are advised to carry their Admit Card and other documents mentioned in the notification. Furthermore info about Hall Ticket can be garbed from the web portal.
UP Power Corporation Ltd Result Cutoff Marks 2017
About Result & Cut off Marks: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd will declare the result of junior engineer exam along with cutoff marks through online mode at an official website. After completing the written examination, the authority will take minimum 01 month for announcing results. We will update this UPPCL JE Result link whenever publish by the department at their online portal. Every applicant needs to remember his/her Roll Number as it will mention by officials in a merit list of qualified candidates.
Guys, here we hope you have got all the latest updates on UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer (Trainee) 226 vacancies in the electrical discipline. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for diploma based sarkari naukri in UP state. Now very soon, we will inform you about UP Power Corp JE Exam 2017 Date, Answer Key, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff Marks, etc. here on this webpage. For any queries related to the online application process, candidates may send it to the email given above. All The Best to every candidate and Stay tuned to this website (www.techufo.in) for the latest news in upcoming days.