UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2020, UPPCL Technician Electrical Exam Date upenergy.in, UP Power TG2 Electrical CBT Call Letter, uppcl.org Technician (Electrical) Hall Ticket Download Link Available Here:
Friends! Are you looking to download your UPPCL Admit Card for Technician CBT 2020 from here?? If yes, then this article is for you only. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will soon release Hall Ticket for Online Written Exam of Technician (Electrical). Now only the eligible applicants will get UPPCL Technician Electrical Call Letter PDF by logging to their account at the official website. Hall tickets will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. A direct link for downloading UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2020 is available below to this page so that the time of contestants not wasted in searching. Candidates are advised to go throughout this page for all details about UP Power TG2 E-Admit Card and Exam Pattern. Also, aspirants can check out Date of UPPCL Technician Exam, General Instructions and FAQs from the below description.
- 1 UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2020 Download | UP Power Technician Electrical CBT Exam Date & Call Letter/ Hall Ticket @www.uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Technician Electrical Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 1.2 Steps to download UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Online Exam Admit Card 2020:-
- 1.3 upenergy.in UPPCL Technician Hall Ticket 2020 – Information
- 1.4 UPPCL Technician Exam 2020 Pattern
- 1.5 UPPCL Technician (TG2) Call Letter 2020 – Details
- 1.6 UP Power Corporation Ltd Technician Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2020 Download | UP Power Technician Electrical CBT Exam Date & Call Letter/ Hall Ticket @www.uppcl.org
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Authority is going to conduct Computer Based Online Written Examination in 02nd week of August 2020 for Technician (Electrical) 608 Posts. The CBT examination will be held at cities like Lucknow, Varanasi, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Kanpur, Bareilly, Noida, and Gorakhpur. The written test (CBT) question paper will be in 2 parts whose total time duration will be of 3 hours. Part A will carry 50 marks while Part B carries 200 marks. The online exam will have objective type questions. Now for appearing in CBT exam, UPPCL Technician Electrical Hall Ticket will be issued online by indicating the time table & also venue of examination. Hence, applicants will be allowed to take part in the written test only if they possess a valid UPPCL Call Letter of Technician (Post Code 826). The date, time and centre for UP Power TG2 Exam given in a Hall Ticket of applicants will be final and no changes to be allowed by officials. Contestants who want to download their Call letter can click on UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Admit Card link shared just at the bottom and submit login credentials. Scroll down for more details.
UPPCL Technician Electrical Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|♦ UP Power Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||03/VSA/2020/TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL)|
|Exam Name:||Technician (Electrical) Exam 2020|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||608 vacancies|
|Exam Application Dates:||01st to 22nd July 2020|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination (CBT)|
|CBT Examination Date:||In August 2020, Second Week (expected)|
|Call Letter Availability Date:||02 weeks before exam date|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
Steps to download UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Online Exam Admit Card 2020:-
As we know, many contestants do not know that from where UP Energy Technician Exam 2020 Hall Ticket will be downloaded and what is the process. So to guide such candidates, we have provided simple steps for UPPCL TG2 Electrical Admit Card which will be easy to understand and follow. The detailed guidelines step wise & call letter link are as under:-
- 1st Step: Visit https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/, i.e. UP Power Corporation Limited Official Website
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Vacancy/ Results” link available in a top section of a home page.
- 3rd Step: Open the link titled as “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR UPPCL ONLINE EXAM (CBT) OF TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL), 2020”.
- 4th Step: Submit your User ID Number and Password in a Candidate Login page.
- 5th Step: Finally, Uttar Pradesh Power TG2 Call Letter will appear on your screen after successful login.
- 6th Step: Download the PDF of Hall ticket and print a copy for the examination process.
upenergy.in UPPCL Technician Hall Ticket 2020 – Information
Applicants who are appearing for UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment Exam they must print their call letter once it is made available on the online portal. All those candidates will be issued UP Power Technician Admit Card for Computer Based Test whose online applications are found to be in order & are provisionally accepted by officials. Here we notify candidates that facility for download of UPPCL hall ticket will be available around 13-14 days before the examination on the website. UP Energy Call Letter will be downloaded online only by using the login credential details such as User ID & Password provided at the time of registration. The downloading & printing of Call Letter for UPPCL Technician 2020 shall be the responsibility of applicants. Therefore, we suggest every contestant generate his/ her Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation CBT Exam Admit Card within the due date. Now for eligible aspirants, UPPCL Technician Electrical E-Admit Card copy is a very important document that acts as their entry pass to the examination hall. So contestants must verify their details mentioned in यूपी पावर तकनीशियन प्रवेश पत्र when downloaded from the official website.
UPPCL Technician Exam 2020 Pattern
|♦ Written Exam (Computer Based Test) Pattern ♦|
|PART||TOPIC NAMES||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|PART 01||Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”)/ कंप्यूटर ज्ञान||50 ques.||50 marks||20 marks||180 minutes|
|PART 02||General Studies & Reasoning Ability/ सामान्य अध्ययन और तार्किक ज्ञान||20 ques.||20 marks||33.50% marks|
|General Hindi (High School Level)/ सामान्य हिंदी (हाई स्कूल स्तर)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|General English (High School Level)/ सामान्य अंग्रेजी (हाई स्कूल स्तर)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Technical Knowledge/ तकनीकी विषयक ज्ञान||150 ques.||150 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||250 ques.||250 marks||87 marks||03 hours|
UPPCL Technician (TG2) Call Letter 2020 – Details
- Following documents need to carry for UP Energy Technician Exam 2020 by the candidates:-
- Hard Copy of Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र)
- Photo Identity Card (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Employee ID, Bank Passbook or any other Photo ID Proof issued by the State/ Central Govt or any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer.)
- Any other document mentioned in the Call Letter
- UPPCL E-Admit Card of Technician Electrical CBT is Important as it contains the below given details of applicants:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Post Code (826)
- Date Of Birth (D.O.B.: dd/mm/yyyy)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applied Category (UR/ OBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Applicant
- Name and Address of Examination Centre
- Date and Time of Online Written Exam
- Reporting Time at the Exam Centre
- Entry Gate Closing Time
- Essential Instructions for Applicants
- Signature of Exam Counselor
- All those details printed on Hall Ticket must be checked by the candidate. If call letter mentions incorrect details or is without a photograph or different photograph, then report the authority of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for necessary correction.
- Candidates who appear for CBT with forged Admit Card, ID Proof, etc. then their candidature will be cancelled and further strict action taken by the higher authorities.
- Aspirants must note the exam timings from their hall ticket and reach the venue on reporting time. Contestants will not be allowed inside the test centre if they reach after gate closing time indicated in the e-Call Letter.
UP Power Corporation Ltd Technician Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
|♦ Frequently Asked Questions ♦|
|Q.||When & How will UP Power Technician Exam Call Letter 2020 issued by the authority?|
|A.||The Admit Card for CBT will be issued 02 (two) weeks prior exam date through online mode by uploading to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.|
|Q.||On which date, UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Exam 2020 organized by officials?|
|A.||As per the latest update, the written exam tentatively scheduled to be held in August 2020, second week. The exact date of examination will be announced soon.|
|Q.||What not to Carry in the Examination Hall?|
|A.||Mobile/ Cell Phones, Bluetooth, Electronic Diaries, Calculators or any other Communication Devices, Multimedia Devices, Wristwatches, Pen Scanners, Reading Materials and any other things mentioned in the hall ticket should avoid carrying inside the exam hall.|
|Q.||Where should I contact in case of any query about Admit Card?|
|A.||Candidates should feel free to contact the Helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any query regarding the exam and its hall ticket.|
All candidates will get UP Power Corporation Exam Date for 608 posts of Technicians in Electrical Discipline from this article as and when officially announced. Also, Uttar Pradesh Energy Dept will announce the dates for UPPCL TG2 Electrical Hall Ticket Downloading whenever they publish the examination date. We have covered every possible detail here in this blog. However, we hope you will not face any issues in downloading your call letter. Let us know through below comment box if you guys are having any query. If there will be any latest news about UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2020, Exam Date, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, etc., we will update here. So just bookmark www.techufo.in and keep visiting this page regularly.
“Wishing You All The BEST for उत्तर प्रदेश पावर तकनीशियन (विघुत) परीक्षा २०२०”