SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023, Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Call letter, SSB CT Tradesman PET PST Exam Date, SSB Constable Driver Hall Ticket, ssbrectt.gov.in Constable (Driver & TM) Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Good News..! SSB Admit Card for CT Tradesman Exam 2023 is Available Now finally for download. Eligible candidates will get Sashastra Seema Bal Constable (Tradesman and Driver) Admit Card for Physical Examination from an official website, i.e. www.ssbrectt.gov.in. We are giving the link for SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Download below to our web page, to help the aspirants. Candidates are advised to enter Registration Number & Password to download Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Call Letter & check out all necessary instructions.
|LATEST UPDATE: SSB PET PST Admit Card for Constable (Carpenter, Blacksmith, Driver, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Cook & Water Carrier) 2023 Has Been Released And Downloaded From A Direct Link Provided In This Article. The PET & PST For CT (Non-GD) Exam 2023 Will Be Held w.e.f. 29th September 2023.|
This article contains all details about the Sashastra Seema Bal Tradesman Exam Date & SSB Constable Admit Card, including Steps to Get SSB CT TM Call Letter, Exam Pattern, General Information, etc. So take a look at the detailed description.
- 1 SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 | Sashastra Seema Bal CT (TM & Driver) PET PST Exam Date, Call Letter @ssbrectt.gov.in
- 1.1 SSB CT (Tradesman, Driver) Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
- 1.2 Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023: Overview
- 1.3 SSB Constable Tradesman Call Letter 2023: Details
- 1.4 Information Printed on SSB E-Admit Card 2023
- 1.5 Steps to download SSB Constable Tradesman PET PST Admit Card 2023
- 1.6 Official Links for SSB CT TM 2023 Admit Card
- 1.7 Documents to Bring with SSB Constable Admit Card 2023
- 1.8 SSB Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.9 SSB CT Tradesman Hall Ticket 2023: Key Points
- 1.10 Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Admit Card 2023: Conclusion
- 2 FAQs About SSB CT Tradesman Admit Card 2023
SSB Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 | Sashastra Seema Bal CT (TM & Driver) PET PST Exam Date, Call Letter @ssbrectt.gov.in
Let us check out the overview of SSB Tradesman Driver Recruitment Exam 2023 before we get into the details of the admit card:-
|Organization Name:||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||338/RC/SSB/ CTs/2023|
|Exam Name:||Constable (Tradesman & Driver) Exam 2023|
|Post Names:||Driver, Cook, Water Carrier, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber & Safaiwala.|
|Total Vacancies:||543 vacancies|
|Exam Application Dates:||May 20 to June 18, 2023|
|Selection Process:||Physical Test, Written Test, Documentation, Skill Test & DME/ RME|
|Admit Card Status:||Released|
|Date of PET PST:||September 29, 2023 onwards|
|Exam Centre Location:||Across India|
|Mode of Issuing Call Letter:||Online mode only|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
SSB CT (Tradesman, Driver) Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
The following table displays the release date of admit card for SSB Constable (Tradesman & Driver) Exam 2023, and the dates of physical test (PET & PST), written examination, DV, etc.:-
|Release of Admit Card for Physical (PET & PST) Exam:||21st September 2023 onwards|
|Physical (PET & PST) Examination Date:||29th September 2023 onwards|
|Release of Admit Card for Written Exam (CBT):||Announced Soon|
|Written Examination (CBT) Date:||Announced Soon|
|Release of Call Letter for Documentation & Skill Test:||Announced Soon|
|Documentation & Skill Test Date:||Announced Soon|
|Release of Call Letter for Medical (DME & RME) Exam:||Announced Soon|
|Medical (DME & RME) Examination Date:||Announced Soon|
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023: Overview
SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL had revealed SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment Notification and invited Online Applications for filling up total 543 vacancies. More than lakh applications received for CT Driver, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala & Water Carrier Posts. SSB will schedule the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) for CT Tradesmen and Driver posts at various centres. Eligible applicants will get details regarding exam date, reporting time, venue address, etc., on their SSB Constable Tradesman PET PST Admit Card. Hall Ticket is the Compulsory document for appearing in Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Exam, so candidates must carry it to the test centre.
Now those applicants who are eligible for attending physical exam must download and then print SSB CT (Tradesman) Call Letter Hard Copy to take it at the examination centre without fail. Contestants who are searching the E-Admit Cards for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Exam can download from this page via direct link.
SSB Constable Tradesman Call Letter 2023: Details
Sashastra Seema Bal Tradesman Admit Card will be issued online and downloaded from the recruitment website of SSB. The Call Letter will be computer generated and will not be sent by post. SSB Constable (Driver, Cook, Veterinary, Washerman, Safaiwala, Water Carrier and Other Posts) Call Letter for PET PST & Written Test will be released at least 07 days before the date of examination so that aspirants will get much time for downloading. Aspirants must read all the general instructions enclosed with Call Letter of SSB CT Tradesman 2023. Admit card downloaded by aspirants will be provisional and does not entail the final selection to the recruitment process.
It is our advice; aspirants must download Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Hall Ticket instantly after the publication. So candidate will also get much more time for correcting the mistakes/ misprint if any occurs in the hall ticket.
Information Printed on SSB E-Admit Card 2023
It is to notify you that SSB Constable Tradesman Exam Admit Card PDF will bear the below details, so cross-check it and contact the helpline number in case of any discrepancies:-
- Applicant’s Details [Post/ Trade Name Applied for, Roll Number, Registration ID, Applicant Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Caste Category, Gender/ Sex, Date of Birth – DOB, Domicile State, Applicant’s Photograph, Signature, ID Proof Number (Aadhaar/ Voter ID/ DL/ Passport, etc.), Applicant’s Correspondence Address, Identification Mark, etc.]
- Examination Details (Name of the Examination Centre, Exam Venue Address, Date of Physical Test, Exam Duration, Reporting Time, Gate Closing Time, Examination Centre Code, etc.)
- Space for Affixing Passport Size Colour Photograph of the Applicant
- Space for Applicant’s Signature & Supervisor’s/ Invigilator’s Signature
- List of Guidelines to Follow During the Examination
Steps to download SSB Constable Tradesman PET PST Admit Card 2023
Hey, Candidates!! Do you know how to get Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Exam 2023 Admit Card? Ok, Relax! Here are the 06 steps explained & will guide aspirants in downloading their hall ticket from the online web portal. Hence, candidates can follow the below process & collect SSB Constable Call Letter before the exam date:-
- 1st Step – Visit the SSB Recruitment Website, i.e. http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Click on a link titled “DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD FOR PHYSICAL (PET & PST) EXAM Of SSB CT (Carpenter, Blacksmith, Driver, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Cook & Water Carrier) – 2023”, which is available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Enter your SSB Roll Number/ Registration ID, Date of Birth/ Password & Captcha Code (as shown in the image) on a login page.
- 4th Step – Press the “Login” button after filling up the details.
- 5th Step – Now your Call Letter for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable TM Exam will open on the screen in a PDF format.
- 6th Step – Click the ‘Download’ option available on the PDF file to download your e-Admit Card to your device.
- 7th Step – Lastly, print a copy of the hall ticket for participating in the exam.
Official Links for SSB CT TM 2023 Admit Card
However, applicants will not need to visit ssbrectt.gov.in to generate CT TM Admit Card 2023. Candidates who have successfully applied for Constable Tradesmen Bharti in Sashastra Seema Bal can download and printout their SSB (Driver & Tradesman) e-Admit Card for PET PST Physical Exam 2023 from the following link by inserting their Login Credentials:-
Note: If any candidate faces difficulties in Downloading Admit Card for Tradesman/ Driver Exam, please mail or call the SSB recruiting authority.
Documents to Bring with SSB Constable Admit Card 2023
Candidates should report to the venue on date & time given in SSB CT TM Admit Card along with all documents that they had mentioned in their application form. List of documents required at the exam centre along with Call Letter is as follows:-
- Identity Certificate (IC)
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificates (EWS, OBC, SC, ST, etc.)
- Aadhaar Card (Original Copy & Printout)
- Any Other Documents as mentioned in Admit Card
In the event of non production of relevant Document and SSB Call Letter for Constable (Tradesman) Exam, aspirants will not be allowed to appear in the recruitment process. No further correspondence in this regard will be considered by Sashastra Seema Bal Authority Officials at a later stage.
SSB Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can check out the structure of PET Exam & Written Exam for SSB CT TM Posts from below for their information:-
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|CATEGORIES||RACE (Kms.)||TIME DURATION|
|MALE CANDIDATES||4.8 Kilometres||24 Minutes|
|FEMALE CANDIDATES||2.4 Kilometres||18 Minutes|
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|PART||TEST NAMES||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|A||General Knowledge (GK)/ सामान्य ज्ञान||100 Ques.||100 Marks||2 Hours (i.e. 120 Minutes)|
|D||General English/ General Hindi (सामान्य अंग्रेजी / सामान्य हिंदी)|
SSB CT Tradesman Hall Ticket 2023: Key Points
Below are a few Important Instructions for Applicants appearing for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable TM Exam:-
- SSB Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card will be issued separately one by one for each stage as follows:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination (Common Entrance Test)
- Documentation and Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
- On reporting at recruitment venues, the bio-metric attendance, digital photograph, signature and thumb impression, etc. of all contestants to be taken, which shall be followed by conduct of the examination.
- No TA/ DA or other expenses will be admissible for appearing in recruitment tests. Hence, contestants should come duly prepared for a stay of at least 01 (one) week at their arrangement at the recruitment venue.
- Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Committee shall not be responsible for damage or injury or death or loss to the contestant, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process journey.
- Unemployed SC or ST aspirants appearing in the written exam will be reimbursed fare as admissible under relevant Rules subject to production of Railway or Bus Tickets, Original Caste Certificate and Non-employment Certificate issued by MP or MLA or any Gazetted Officer of the locality.
- Candidates should locate the Test Centre and its accessibility at least a day before the examination so they can reach the centre on time for the test.
- Reach the Physical Test/ Written Test Venue according to reporting time & approach Center Number (location) as per your Admit Card.
- No Candidate shall be allowed entry to the exam venue after the gate closing time, in any circumstances or due to any reason.
- Calculators, Digital Diary, Cellular/ Mobile Phones, Pager, Bluetooth, Whiteners, Blade, Notes, Books, etc., are prohibited inside the recruitment venue. Also should not carry any eatables inside the examination centre.
- Candidates may deposit baggage at the entry. The authority shall not be responsible for any loss of property of the candidates.
- Candidates should keep their Admit Card safe till the finalization of recruitment process.
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Admit Card 2023: Conclusion
Finally, here we are ending this article about Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Hall Ticket for PET PST, Written Exam, DV/ Skill Test, etc. which has covered almost every important detail. If we have forgotten any detail to share here, then aspirant can comment us in a below box. Also, share your query on सशस्त्र सीमा बाल कांस्टेबल एडमिट कार्ड. We will give you an answer as fast as possible. Do not forget to carry your Admit Card along with the necessary documents on the examination day. Otherwise, you won’t get permission to enter the test centre. Also, go through the details provided on the hall ticket without forgetting.
Applicants are advised to regularly keep in touch with our website www.techufo.in for details and updates on SSB Tradesman Admit Card 2023. To provide Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Call Letter related latest information, we are updating this web page frequently. Jai Hind, Jai Bharat…!!
FAQs About SSB CT Tradesman Admit Card 2023
Here regarding Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Exam 2023 and e-Admit Card, we have listed few commonly asked questions below, so go through it for your guidance:-
Eligible applicants will have to download their call letter for CT (Tradesmen/ Driver) exam 2023 from the official recruitment website of Sashastra Seema Bal, whose direct link is available on our website – https://techufo.in.
Sashastra Seema Bal CT TM Physical Exam (PET/ PST) 2023 Call Letter download process has been started on 21-09-2023 and will continue till the exam date.
No, the call letters of eligible candidates will be available online on the official recruitment website of Sashastra Seema Bal and not via post in personal.
Sashastra Seema Bal will conduct CT TM (Carpenter, Blacksmith, Driver, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Cook & Water Carrier) – 2023 PET PST Examination from 29-09-2023 onwards.
You must have your login details, i.e. Registration ID Number and Password (allotted after successful registration), for downloading the Sashastra Seema Bal TM Call Letter.
You can retrieve your Registration ID Number & Password from a Hall Ticket login page through available options by submitting your Registered Mobile Number & Date of Birth – DOB.
Report to the Presiding Officer of your Recruitment centre on the scheduled date given in your hall ticket with the same photo that you had uploaded along with your online application form.
You are not allowed as you will have to make your own arrangements for boarding & lodging during the period of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
Yes, Sashastra Seema Bal has released Constable (Driver) PET PST Exam 2023 Call Letter on 21-9-2023 for downloading by the eligible candidates.
Sashastra Seema Bal Physical Examination (PET & PST) for the Post of Constable Driver will be conducted from 29-09-2023.
The date for conducting the written examination of CT (Cobbler, Veterinary, Driver, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Tailor, Gardner, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Cook & Water Carrier) – 2023 will be announced by Sashastra Seema Bal after conducting the PET PST exam.
For any inquiry related to Admit Card/ Call Letter, etc., candidates can contact Sashastra Seema Bal Officials via Helpline Number: 011-26193929 & 09868207689 from 09:30 AM – 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday; Except National Holidays) or Email at email@example.com.
“एसएसबी कांस्टेबल परीक्षा के लिए सभी उम्मीदवारों को शुभकामनाएं..!!”