SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023, State Bank Of India Apprentice Exam Date, SBI Apprentices 2023-24 Hall Ticket, sbi.co.in Apprentice Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
State Bank of India will soon release Apprentice 2023-24 Online Exam Call Letter on its official website. Aspirants who have applied for Apprentice written exam can download their SBI Hall Ticket by logging in with their credentials. We have also given a direct link for downloading the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023 on this page at the bottom. Applicants must download their admit card much before the SBI Apprentice Exam Date to avoid the server issue on the last day at the website. Take a quick look at this blog for SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Call Letter and Acquaint yourself Booklet related complete information.
|LATEST UPDATE: SBI Apprentice Online Exam 2023 Call Letter/ Admit Card Will Be Available In The Month Of OCTOBER/ NOVEMBER 2023 For Downloading From A Login Link Attached Below In This Blog Post.|
- 1 SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023: State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Date, Call Letter @www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI Apprentice 2023 Admit Card: Summary
- 1.2 SBI Apprentice Hall Ticket 2023: Details
- 1.3 Items To Bring With Admit Card For SBI Apprentice Exam 2023
- 1.4 Steps to download SBI Apprentice Written Exam Admit Card 2023
- 1.5 Official Link for SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Call Letter
- 1.6 SBI Apprentice Exam 2023-24 Pattern
- 1.7 SBI Apprentice E-Call Letter 2023: Conclusion
- 2 FAQs About SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2023
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023: State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Date, Call Letter @www.sbi.co.in
SBI – State Bank of India has scheduled to conduct Online Written Examination in October/ November 2023 for the engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The SBI Apprentice exam of 100 marks will be held around the country to fill up 6160 vacancies. The written test will have questions on General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. The authority will inform through SMS or Email whenever the SBI Admit Card for Apprentice Exam 2023 is released. Candidates are allowed to enter the test centre only if they bring State Bank of India Apprentice Call Letter & other necessary documents.
Applicants can download SBI Apprentice Exam Call Letter by providing their Registration Number & Password/ DOB from the Bank’s website, i.e. https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or apprenticeshipindia.org or bfsissc.com or bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before proceeding further, go through the SBI Apprentices 2023-2024 E-Admit Card Overview mentioned in the following table.
SBI Apprentice 2023 Admit Card: Summary
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||CRPD/APPR/ 2023-24/17|
|Exam Name:||Apprentice 2023-24|
|No. of Vacancies:||6160 vacancies|
|Registration Dates:||1st September to 21st September 2023|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Call Letter Release Date:||10 to 15 days prior exam date|
|Date of Online Exam:||In October/ November 2023|
|Mode of Issuing Admit Card:||Online mode only|
|Location of Exam Centre:||Notified in the Call Letter|
SBI Apprentice Hall Ticket 2023: Details
Candidates must note that Admit Card for State Bank of India Apprentice will be issued online by uploading to the designated web portal and not by post in the form of hard copy. Along with the hall ticket, aspirants can also download “Acquaint yourself” booklet to know detailed information about the online examination. Candidates must study booklet carefully as it will help in preparing for the test. After downloading SBI Apprentice Exam Hall Ticket, kindly note your Roll Number, Date, Time and Venue for Examination mentioned in it. Also, candidates need to affix their recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the call letter.
Read all instruction regarding SBI Apprentice Recruitment Online Exam printed on the Admit Card and also abide the same. Candidates have to appear for the test at their own cost as no travelling allowance or other expenses will be paid later. Aspirants coming late will not be allowed inside the exam centre.
Items To Bring With Admit Card For SBI Apprentice Exam 2023
Aspirants must reach the exam centre fully prepared along with all those documents asked by the authority. Following is the complete list of items needed along with Call Letter for appearing in SBI Apprentice exam for the year 2023:-
- One Photo Identity (ID) Proof – Photo Copy & Original Copy (Note: Name on the ID and Call Letter should be exactly the same.)
- Aadhar Card
- E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card with Photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph
- Identity Card issued by School or College
- ID Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative along with a Photograph (on official letterhead)
- Passport Size Photograph (Two Copies)
- Stationery such as pen/ pencils, ballpoint, eraser, glue, ink stamp pad, etc.
- Mask (Wearing a Mask is Mandatory), Gloves & Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent Water Bottle
- Scribe Form duly filled & signed with Photograph affixed (In case of Scribe Candidates)
Contestants should hand over their Admit Card and Photocopy of Photo ID Proof to the invigilator in the examination hall. In case the identity of any applicant will be in doubt after comparing Call Letter & ID proof, then he/ she shall not get permission to attend the test.
Steps to download SBI Apprentice Written Exam Admit Card 2023
Below are the steps to get SBI Apprentice Exam 2023 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket online from a web portal. Thus, candidates are requested to check the step-wise procedure, follow it and download the hall ticket as per schedule.
- 1st Step – Open the State Bank of India Official Website, i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 2nd Step – Click on the ‘JOIN SBI >> Current Openings’ link that is available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now, navigate to the ‘ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17)’ section and open the ‘Download Call Letter’ link.
- 4th Step – A login page will appear on the screen. Insert your Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- 5th Step – Press the ‘Submit/ Login’ button once the asked details are filled up.
- 6th Step – Your Call Letter for SBI Apprentice Online Written Examination 2023-24 will display showcasing complete details about you and your examination.
- 7th Step – Click the ‘Download’ button found within the PDF to fetch the Call Letter file.
- 8th Step – Take a print of the Hall Ticket PDF for participating in the exam.
Official Link for SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Call Letter
Candidates can click on the SBI Apprentice Online Exam 2023 Admit Card Login Link uploaded below, submit their Registration Number & Password and download their e-Call Letter directly from this web page without visiting the official website of State Bank of India, i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers:-
SBI Apprentice Exam 2023-24 Pattern
Following is the SBI Online Written Test Structure for Apprentice 2023-24, so take a look:-
- The online written test consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of Objective Type.
- There are 05 (five) alternative answers to every question of all the tests.
- Negative marks (1/4th of 1 mark) for each wrong answer shall be deducted as per instructions.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi, except for General English Test.
- Each of the tests will have separate timing.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time on the screen.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject/ test.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks on aggregate which will be decided later by the Bank.
- 5% relaxation available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates on aggregate in minimum qualifying marks.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General (सामान्य)/ Financial Awareness (वित्तीय जागरूकता)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|2.||General English – सामान्य अंग्रेजी||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude – परिमाणात्मक अभिवृत्ति||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability (तर्कशक्ति क्षमता) & Computer Aptitude (कंप्यूटर अभिवृत्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration:||100 ques.||100 marks||1 hour|
Note: Refer to the SBI Apprentice Information Handout issued along with Hall Ticket for complete details of the Online Test Pattern as well as Exam Related Instructions.
SBI Apprentice E-Call Letter 2023: Conclusion
We have covered a lot of info related to SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and many other General Instructions here in this article. Hope candidates have found this blog helpful. Our commitment is to keep candidates updated with the most accurate and timely information. Also, visit our website (www.techufo.in) regularly to check latest news update on स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया अप्रेंटिस परीक्षा कॉल लेटर / एडमिट कार्ड. Candidates can share their queries with us through a comment segment placed below.
FAQs About SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2023
Before logging out, check out the frequently asked questions and their answers about State Bank of India Apprentices Exam 2023 Admit Card, which we have listed below:-
Eligible applicants will have to download their Admit Card along with ‘Acquaint Yourself Booklet’ from a valid link uploaded at the official website – https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
The Admit Card download process will be started within the month of October/ November 2023.
The online written examination is scheduled to be held in October or November 2023, as per the official notification.
Yes. Without login credentials (Registration Number & Password/ Date of Birth), Admit Card will not be download by candidates.
You can retrieve the Password by submitting your Registration ID Number and Mobile Number OR Email ID entered by you at the time of registration.
A PDF of the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ Booklet will be available for download along with Call Letter.
It happens due to your Internet Speed and a Large Number of Applicants trying to download their Call Letter at the same time. So, retry after a gap of 05 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
No. The hard copy of call letter for State Bank Apprentices online written examination & acquaint yourself booklet are to be issued online through the official website only.
Candidates will need to bring any relevant document in a claim of their Photo Identification (Voter Card/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License), 02 Photos of Passport Size, Pencils, Ballpoint, Erasers and Ink Stamp Pad.
No. It is clearly mentioned in the notification that request for change of centre for examination shall not be entertained for any reason. But, the authority reserves the right to allot the aspirant to any of the Centre other than the one he/ she has chosen.
Aspirants can ask their queries or questions at telephone no. 022 – 22820427 (between 11 AM and 05 PM on working days) or lodge a query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Candidates must not bring their mobile phones, pagers, any other communication devices, calculator (separate or with a watch), books, notes, slide rulers, etc. inside the premises of the examination.
No. Rough sheet(s) will be provided at each candidate desk in the examination hall.
“Wishing You ALL THE BEST, Guys…!!“