UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification for Samiksha Adhikari 361 Vacancies released to apply Uttar Pradesh PSC Online Application Form at www.uppsc.up.nic.in:
Here in this article, we are sharing Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs related latest information and eligibility criteria. Recently on 27th September, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Allahabad has published fresh job notification A-3/E-1/2016 for general and special recruitment of Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari in various posts. As per UPPSC Latest Job Notification 2017-18, there are total 361 Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Vacancies going to fill up through the selection process. Those candidates who have essential qualifications can click on UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online link attached below to submit their applications. We have provided notification download link and UPPSC application link at the bottom of this page for candidates. Interested contestants must note that last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Samiksha Adhikari Jobs is 24/10/16. All the candidates are advised to read this article for more details like pay scale, selection process, tentative dates, etc.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has formed 79 years ago on 01st of April 1937 and headquartered in Allahabad city. The organization is regulated by UP Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976. It is an oldest public service commission (PSC) in India. It is a State Government Agency established to organize Civil Services Examinations for entry-level appointments. Every year, this commission appoints highly talented and skilled candidates for various Civil Services posts available in the state. The exams conducts by this commission are Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Prelims, Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Mains, Combined State/ Lower Subordinate, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officers, U.P Nyayic Seva (Junior Division), Combined State Engineering, APS Examination, etc. Their primary functions are conducting screening test, mains exams, preliminary exams and interview for recruitments. It also guides UP Government on matters related to Promotions, Service Rules, Disciplinary Actions, Transfers, etc. On a regular basis, it circulates employment advertise through their official website.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017-2018 @uppsc.up.nic.in
Right now the latest employment news was revealed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission to fill up 361 vacancies of RO and ARO posts in various departments of Secretariat, Revenue, Medical Health, Excise, Commercial Tax, Weight & Measurement, Legislative Council Secretariat, etc. All those passionate people who are interested in government sector jobs can utilize this opportunity to secure their future. For Uttar Pradesh Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Recruitment Exam-2016, applicants must have qualifications of Bachelor’s degree in concerned subjects from a recognized university. Candidates whose age was more than 21 years and less than 40 years are only eligible to apply for UPPSC Review Officer Vacancy 2016. Here we notify every contestant that they have to register their application forms through online mode only as no other options available. The registration of contestants’ UPPSC RO/ARO Online Application Form will continue until 24th of Oct’16 at the official website. After online registration, applicants need to submit their copy of the application from on or before a closing date i.e. 27th of Oct’16.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2017-18 Details
The UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment selection process may consist of written examination (Prelims & Mains) and Personal Interview. Those candidates who pass the selection process successfully will get appointed for UP Samiksha Adhikari vacancies. We insist personally all the contestants refer Uttar Pradesh Samiksha Adhikari Bharti Advertisement PDF for being sure about their eligibility before final submission. The UP Public Service Commission Recruitment vacancy details like education qualifications, age relaxation, salary, application fee, etc. available below please check it out.
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Recruitment Advt. No.: A-3/E-1/2016
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in UP
Total Vacancies: 361
Name of the Posts: Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer
- General Recruitment: 356 vacancies
- Special (Backlog) Recruitment: 05 vacancies
Registration Process: In On-line mode only
Pay Scale (per month): Appointed candidates will get following pay scale for their jobs.
- For Review Officer Post: Pay Band of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs. 04,800/- Grade Pay
- For Assistant Review Office Post: Pay Band of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs. 04,200/- Grade Pay
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- General/ OBC Category: Rs. 125/- (one hundred & twenty five rupees)
- SC/ ST Category: Rs. 65/- (sixty five rupees)
- PH Category: Rs. 25/- (twenty five rupees)
Mode of Payment: All the contestants have to pay their fees through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or E-challan as per convenience.
UPPSC Review Officer/Asst Review Officer Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Contenders must have following qualifications from a Government recognized University or Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Computer Science
- ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi/ English typewriting.
- Graduation Degree in Commerce
- Post Graduation Degree
NOTE: For post wise qualification details, please download the official notification from a link attached at the bottom.
Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date):-
- Above 21 years and below 40 years for General category candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable for categories like SC/ST, OBC, PH, etc. as per rules of the state government.
- Contestants can visit the official site for upper age relaxation details.
Selection Methodology: All the aspirants need to perform best in all the selection tests to get their name in the final merit list. The commission will organize following exams to recruit best applicants for vacant posts.
- Written Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply UPPSC RO ARO Online Application Form 2017?
All the candidates are advised to apply their application within the registration dates. To help candidates in filling up as well as registering their application form, we have mentioned some simple steps here in this section so please follow it.
- First of all, open the official website or open a link provided below.
- In a homepage, click on a “Notifications/ Advertisements” link.
- Now, open a link titled as “UPPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2017-2018”.
- Go through eligibility details and general instructions written in the official notification.
- Click on “Apply Online Application Form” link after going thoroughly.
- A prescribed format of the registration form will appear.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields without making any spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Upload your photograph and signature in a JPG format.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission.
- Save the system generated registration number to your device.
- Print a copy of the registered form and send it along with necessary documents through a registered post.
- Postal Address is available in the notification.
uppsc.up.nic.in recruitment apply online dates
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: Update Soon
- Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee in the Bank: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: Update Soon
- Admit Card Downloading Date: Update Soon
- Prelims Exam: Update Soon
- Mains Examination: Update Soon
- Result Date: Notified Later
Bookmark www.techufo.in through “Ctrl+D” shortcut key to get updates on latest Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment via this page. All those who are willing and eligible need to submit online application for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017-2018 as early as possible before the deadline. For upcoming news on exam date, admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, result, and final merit list, stay tuned to this page. If anyone faces any issue regarding the registration process, then they can leave their comment in a give feedback box. Our team expert will provide immediate help as fast as possible. Keep visiting our portal for govt jobs updates and other alerts. ALL THE BEST and THANK YOU!!