WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 Notification release for latest 4923 Clerk Group D vacancies to apply West Bengal School Service Commission online application at www.westbengalssc.com:
Joyful news for West Bengal Govt Jobs finders..!! The West Bengal School Service Commission has recently published WBSSC latest notification for 4923 Non-Teaching Staff posts to their official website. The State Government has revealed this current employment news for 07th pass and Madhyamik pass candidates through the commission’s portal. As per the notification, WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 announced to fill up Clerk and Group-D posts in various regions like Eastern Region, Northern Region, Southern Region, Western Region and South-Eastern Region. Now, all those candidates who are interested in WB School Service Commission jobs can utilize this opportunity via online process. Interested contestants who want to apply for this WBSSC Clerk recruitment are advised to refer official notification from a link given below. Candidates can read the following paragraph to more details about West Bengal SSC Group-D vacancies. The last date to submit application form through online mode is August 31, 2016, so kindly note if for your knowledge.
About West Bengal School Service Commission: It is a WB State Government organization established on 01st of November 1997 under the West Bengal Act-IV 1997. Its primary function is to appoint best candidates for the posts of Assistant Teachers, Headmaster, Headmistress, etc. in the Non-Government aided schools of the state. The head office of this commission is located at Acharya Sadan, Bidhannagar, Kolkata. The commission also has headquarters in its 05 regions. This commission conducts lots of recruitment exams every year for filling various posts in Non-Government aided schools. It also provides syllabus and exam pattern to the applicants much before respective examination for preparation. After conducting exam, it uploads answer key and cut off marks to their portal for the verifying purpose. Now, the State Government has decided to recruit Non-Teaching Staff posts in recognized Non-Government aided Schools of West Bengal through School Service Commission. It is an employment opportunity for those people waiting to release such news.
The West Bengal SSC has invites applications from the Indian Citizen for the recruitment of Librarian, Clerk, Group-D Staff, Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Night Guard and Matron Posts in various regions. Here we notify contenders that they are not permitted to apply in more than one District for these vacancies. The Night Guard posts are released only for male candidates while Matron Posts are only for female contestants. The educational qualification of applicants must be as mentioned in the notification pdf file to avoid any problem at a later stage. The WBSSC Recruitment Apply online process already started at the concerned site. All the contestants have to visit official website westbengalssc.com for online submission of their applications from 08th to 31st August 2016 without being a delay. We have also provided a quick link to apply online for West Bengal SSC Non-Teaching Staff Jobs at a bottom of this page. The aspirants should have an age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as per the rules. The age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates so don’t worry.
The WB School Service Commission selection process will consist of written test, personality test, typing test, and computer proficiency. All the contenders are suggested to download WBSSC Clerk Group D Notification 2016-17 from a direct link provided below. Contestants can clear their doubts by referring official notification thoroughly. The West Bengal SSC Recruitment notification will help candidates to know detailed information about these vacancies. The complete details for WBSSC latest jobs like educational qualification, salary, grade pay, age limitation, examination/ application fees, payment modes, important dates and selection modes well described below.
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 Latest Details:-
Department Name: West Bengal School Service Commission
Notification About: Recruitment
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Job Placement: WB state
Total No. of Vacancies: 4923 posts
WBSSC Vacancy 2016 Description:-
A) Clerk – 1707 posts
- Eastern Region: 441
- Northern Region: 274
- Southern Region: 284
- Western Region: 461
- South-Eastern Region: 247
B) Group-‘D’ Staff – 3216 posts
- Eastern Region: 738
- Northern Region: 755
- Southern Region: 375
- Western Region: 1034
- South-Eastern Region: 314
Registration Mode: On-line
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Applicants are assured to receive best Pay Band and Grade Pay an admissible as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- Clerk Post:
- General & OBC Categories: Rs. 140/-
- SC/ ST/ PH-VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH Categories: Rs. 70/-
- Group-D Post:
- General & OBC Categories: Rs. 120/-
- SC/ ST/ PH-VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH Categories: Rs. 60/-
Fee Payment Options:
- Pay your fees through Internet Banking or Debit card or Credit Card.
- Pay your fees through printed Bank Challan with Cash by submitting at Allahabad Bank branch in West Bengal after 24hours of successful submission.
- Pay your fees through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group-D Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicants’ age must above 18 years (not born after 01/01/1998) and below 40 (not born before 02/01/1976)
- Upper age relaxation will provide to the reserved quota applicants.
- For more detail, please refer official notification.
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
Appropriate contestants must have following qualifications post wise from a government approved board or university.
- For Clerk Vacancy: Passed School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- For Group-D Vacancy: Passed Class VIII from any school recognized or affiliated by the board
The recruitment of most eligible candidates for a particular post will be done based on their overall performance in the following Regional Level Selection Tests.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test with Typing
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
WBSSC Non-Teaching Staff Syllabus & Exam Pattern:-
- The syllabus for this exam will consist of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General English, and Arithmetic.
- The written exam will have MCQ Type Question
- 01 question will carry 01 mark
- No negative marking
- Admit cards to the applicants will be provided through an authorized portal.
- We will update the details of admit card whenever it revealed by the commission.
How to Apply WB School Service Commission Jobs 2016 Online Application Form?
- Open an official website of the commission.
- In a home page, click on a link titled as “WBSSC Recruitment Notice for the Posts of Clerk and Group-D vacancies”.
- First, go through the eligibility criteria as announced in the advertisement.
- If you feel comfortable with the eligibility norms then go ahead and press “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, fill up the prescribed format with your name, DOB, father/ mother name, vacancy name, category, gender, academic details, region, communication details, etc.
- Upload the documents mentioned in the registration form.
- Attach your recently taken passport size photograph duly signed as soft copy.
- If you wish to pay your fee through bank challan than take a printout otherwise pay it via online sources.
- Click on “submit” button after verifying filled up information.
- Download and take a hard copy for the further use.
Key Dates for the Candidates:
- Date of Official Notification Released: 08th of August 2016
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 10th of August 2016
- Closing Date to Submit Online Application Forms: 31st of August 2016
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee via Allahabad Bank Cash Challan: 05th of September 2016
- Date to Download Admit Card: update shortly
- Written Examination Date: to be announced shortly
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
Stay with us for more updates on WBSSC Recruitment such as Model Papers, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. For any question related to WB School Service Commission Jobs of Clerk and Group-D staff, contenders can leave their comment in a feedback box. We will try to reply as soon as possible. THANK YOU!!!