Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022, BOM Generalist Officer Exam Date, BOM Generalist Officer Hall Ticket, bankofmaharashtra.in Generalist Officer Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
Bank Of Maharashtra has RELEASED BOM Call Letter for Generalist Officer Online Exam 2022. As notified, the Online Examination is scheduled to be held on 12-03-2022. Candidates who have applied for Generalist Officer Scale II & III Posts can generate their BOM Hall Ticket by using login credentials at the official website. Candidates will get a direct link to download IBPS Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022 & Information Handout PDF from the bottom of this article as well. Take a tour of this article for complete details on Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Admit Card, documents required and much more.
|LATEST NEWS: BOM Generalist Officer (Scale-II & III) Online Exam 2022 Admit Card Is Now Live For Download From A Login Link Given Below.|
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022 | BOM GO Exam Date, Call Letter @bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1.1 BOM Generalist Officer Call Letter 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra GO Admit Card 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Steps to download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Call Letter 2022
- 1.4 Official Link to bankofmaharashtra.in Admit Card 2022
- 1.5 Unable to Access BOM Admit Card 2022?
- 1.6 Documents Needed at BOM Generalist Officer Exam Centre
- 1.7 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Guidelines
- 1.8 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 BOM Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022 – FAQs
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022 | BOM GO Exam Date, Call Letter @bankofmaharashtra.in
|♦ Admit Card Summary ♦|
|Organization Name:||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Exam Name:||BOM Generalist Officers in Scale II & III (Project 2022-23)|
|Total Vacancies:||500 vacancies|
|Registration Dates:||5th to 22nd February 2022|
|Mode of Admit Card Availability:||Online only|
|Call Letter Release Date:||4th March 2022 onwards|
|Online Exam Date:||12th March 2022 (Saturday)|
|GD/ Interview Date:||Notified later|
BOM Generalist Officer Call Letter 2022 – Summary
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is designated to conduct BOM Generalist Officer (Scale-II & III) Exam on March 12, 2022. The examination will be conducted online for 500 vacancies at various exam centres throughout the state. Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Call Letter will be downloaded only by those applicants whose application form is successfully registered. Admit Card will contain details viz. Name & Address of Examination Centre, Timing of Test, Reporting Time, Entry Gate Closing Time, etc., along with other detailed instructions. All instructions in the BOM E-Admit Card should be carefully read and strictly followed by applicants.
It is the contestant’s responsibility to download & print a hard copy of Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card for participating in the Online Test at the allotted Exam Centre. Therefore, eligible aspirants must download their BOM Generalist Officer Online Exam Call Letter much before the last date from an ibpsonline.ibps.in login link given below to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Admit Card 2022 – Details
The e-Admit Card for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam along with Information Handout PDF is uploaded on the Bank’s website – bankofmaharashtra.in under a career tab. In order to generate the BOM Exam Hall Ticket, contestants will have to use their login details, i.e. Registration Number and Password / DOB. The hard copy of Hall Ticket and Information Handout will not be issued by post to any candidate. However, candidates are notified through their registered e-mail / SMS about releasing the BOM GO Call Letter. No candidate will be allowed to give the online exam if he does not provide a valid admit card.
Steps to download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Call Letter 2022
Here’s a short & simple process for downloading Bank of Maharashtra Exam Admit Card for Generalist Officer Posts from the online web portal. So candidates who find it confusing in generating Hall Ticket online can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- 1st Step – Go to the Bank of Maharashtra Official Website, i.e. https://bankofmaharashtra.in
- 2nd Step – Click on the ‘Careers’ link present at the top of a home page.
- 3rd Step – Open the ‘Recruitment Process’ link and then the ‘Current Openings’ link.
- 4th Step – Press on the ‘Download Call Letter / Admit Card’ link available under the ‘Generalist Officers in Scale II & III Project 2022-23’ title.
- 5th Step – Now, fill up your Registration Number and Date Of Birth/ Password.
- 6th Step – Click on the ‘Login’ button after entering a Captcha Code from the image.
- 7th Step – Admit Card for BOM Online Exam will appear on the screen.
- 8th Step – Download the Call Letter and print a hard copy of it for appearing in the exam.
Official Link to bankofmaharashtra.in Admit Card 2022
|BOM Generalist Officer Online Exam Call Letter 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Is Live Now)|
|BOM Generalist Officer Online Exam Information Handout 2022:||DOWNLOAD ENGLISH PDF || DOWNLOAD HINDI PDF|
|Official Website of BOM:||VISIT HERE – bankofmaharashtra.in|
Unable to Access BOM Admit Card 2022?
Aspirants who face any trouble in receipt of BOM Generalist Officer Admit Card or find any incorrect information on the same must approach the officials immediately. The officials will respond and rectify the issue at the earliest. Check below for Helpdesk details:-
- Email IDs: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone No.: 020-25614321 / 477
- Postal Address: BOM, Human Resources Management Department, Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune – 5.
While mailing the query at the above Helpdesk Email ID, aspirants must mention ‘Recruitment of Generalist Officers Scale II & III in Bank of Maharashtra 2022-23’ in the subject of the email.
Documents Needed at BOM Generalist Officer Exam Centre
It is instructed by the Bank of Maharashtra to bring certain documents to the examination hall for identity verification purposes. Hence, check out the following list of documents that candidates have to produce on the exam day:-
- Printout of the valid Generalist Officer ADMIT CARD issued by Bank of Maharashtra
- Original PHOTO IDENTITY (ID) PROOF and a Photocopy of the same. The list of valid ID proofs includes:-
- PAN Card
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter’s Card with Photograph
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Bar Council ID Card with Photograph
- College or University ID Card
- Employee ID
- Any other Photo ID Card issued by Statutory Authorities where a photograph is affixed.
Here it is to notify that Candidate’s Name should be exactly the same on an ID Card & Call Letter. Also, candidates must note that Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be approved as valid Identity proof.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Guidelines
Below are some of the General Instructions for aspirants going to appear in BOM Generalist Officer Examination 2022:-
- Make sure you bring your Admit Card with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it and a photocopy of ID proof stapled with it.
- The admit card must be presented in good condition to the invigilators in the examination hall.
- Take care that your photo and other details on the call letter and ID proof are clear & easily readable.
- Kindly note your exam date, reporting time and venue address of the examination from your hall ticket.
- You should bring with you a Ballpoint Pen & Ink Stamp Pad. Paper sheets will be provided for rough work.
- Your signature on the attendance sheet or admit card signed at the examination centre should match the signature uploaded to the application form.
- Avoid bringing prohibited items such as calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility) or any other electronic device inside the examination room.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern 2022
BOM Generalist Officer Online Examination will be of Objective Type Test for 150 marks. The objective test will have 04 Sections with separate timings. The structure of online test is as follows:-
|S. N.||Test Name||Exam Medium||No. of Questions||Duration|
|01.||English Language||English||20 ques.||15 minutes|
|02.||Quantitative Aptitude||English & Hindi||20 ques.||15 minutes|
|03.||Reasoning Ability||English & Hindi||20 ques.||15 minutes|
|04.||Professional Knowledge||English & Hindi||90 ques.||75 minutes|
|TOTAL||150 ques.||2 hours|
Dear Aspirants! We hope this blog has clarified all your questions on Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2022. Though if you have any further queries, feel free to ask in the below comment segment. Your queries will be dealt with shortly. To grab BOM GO Admit Card related latest news & updates, stay in touch with this blog @https://techufo.in/.
BOM Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022 – FAQs
IBPS has released the Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter for the post of Generalist Officer on 4th March 2022.
IBPS BOM Generalist Officer Exam Admit Card is to be downloaded by logging into the official website (https://bankofmaharashtra.in) link updated on this web page.
No, the Hall Ticket will be issued and downloaded only from the official website of BOM.
On 12th of March 2022, IBPS has scheduled to conduct Bank of Maharashtra Online Examination for Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale-II & III.
Admit Card is an entry pass at the examination centre. Without the Call Letter, candidates are not able to attend the exam.
ALL THE BEST WISHES By Tech UFO…!!