CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2019, cisfrectt.in Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Admit Card, CISF Driver Written Exam Date, Central Industrial Security Force Exam Hall Ticket, CISF Constable DCPO Call Letter Download Link available here:
Hello, Dear Friends!! CISF Admit Card for Written Test of Constable Driver & DCPO is available here to download from this page using below link. The recruiting authority has issued Central Industrial Security Force Driver Call Letter for Written Exam by uploading to the login account of eligible candidates. Hence for downloading Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card PDF file, aspirants need to login using their Registration Number and Password. Candidates will find a direct link to download CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2019 from the bottom of this article by scrolling down the page. For the 447 posts of Drivers, those who have applied and eligible for written exam must collect their hall ticket much before the examination date. Just bring your CISF Constable Driver Call Letter to participate in OMR/ Computer based Written Examination otherwise not allowed to enter the recruitment centre. Here in the following passages, we have provided further more detailed information about CISF Constable Driver Cum Pump Operator Hall Ticket and Exam Dates for the sake of applicants. So, go through it for your knowledge.
|Latest Update!! CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Admit Card & a List of Qualified Candidates with Examination Centre for Written Exam has released. The Written Examination will be held on 17th Feb 2019 at 12 centres all over India. Download your Admit card by logging into your Account through a quick link available below. Be with us @techufo.in for next update.|
|[CHECK: CISF Constable Driver DCPO Exam Result 2019]|
- 1 CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2019 Download | CISF Driver Constable DCPO Written Exam Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Admit Card 2019
- 1.2 CISF Constable/Driver Written Exam Date 2019
- 1.3 How to download CISF Driver Exam Call Letter 2019?
- 1.4 cisfrectt.in admit card 2019 link
- 1.5 Central Industrial Security Force Constable Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- 1.6 CISF Constable Driver Written Exam Call Letter 2019
CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2019 Download | CISF Driver Constable DCPO Written Exam Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE has formed on 10th of March 1969. It is a Central Armed Police Force in India which works with a Motto of Protection and Security. For 10th pass central govt jobs seekers, it issues various job notifications every year. Recently, they have published 447 vacancies notification for recruitment of Constables/ Driver AND Constables/ Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Fire Services) on a temporary basis. A massive number of contestants have applied for this recruitment by submitting their application form before the due date. As per recruitment process, the department will conduct Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Tests (PET & PST), Documentation, Trade Test, OMR or Computer based Written Exam and Detailed Medical Examination one by one on various dates. Applied candidates are advised to start their preparation by referring the previous papers and exam pattern provided below. Eligible applicants will be called to attend 01st stage of the selection which may be (a) Written Examination or (b) Physical Exam, Documentation and trade test. The final schedule for CISF Driver Written Test and Medical Test will be released at least 01-02 weeks before its conductance at the online web portal.
CISF Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Admit Card 2019
Guys, have you applied for the CISF Constable Driver Recruitment Exam 2018-2019 and now eagerly waiting for Hall Ticket to release online? Do you know how to get your CISF Constable Driver/ DCPO Admit Card from the official website? OK take a look at this article as we have furnished complete details related to hall ticket downloading procedure stepwise. All candidates are required to click on the CISF official website (cisfrectt.in) link attached below and generate their e-Admit Card for the examination by logging into their account. It is to notify that call letter will not be issued by offline mode. The Central Industrial Security Force Call Letter for Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test as well as Written Exam will be provided by online mode only. Applicants can contact the Regional Recruitment Centre (RRC) of their State at least 07-08 days prior commencement of recruitment in case they are not able to download CISF Exam Hall Ticket from an official website despite logging to their account.
CISF Constable/Driver Written Exam Date 2019
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Name of Organization:||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (C.I.S.F.)|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Page Category:||Admit Card/ Call up Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||447 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||a) Constables/Driver: 344 vacancies
b) Constables/DCPO: 103 vacancies
|Type of Posts:||Temporary Posts|
|Recruitment Process:||» 01st Stage: PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test
» 02nd Stage: OMR or Computer based Written Examination
» Detailed Medical Examination
|Exam Registration Dates:||19th February to 19th March 2018|
|Physical PET/PST Exam Schedule/ Dates ⇒||August & September 2018|
|Written Exam Date ⇒||17th February 2019 (Sunday)|
|Written Exam Admit Card Download Status ⇒||01st February 2019 onwards|
|Call Letter Download Link ⇒||Available below|
|Hall Ticket File Format:||Portable Document Format (PDF) File|
|Medical Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Help Line Number:||011-24366431/ 24307933|
|Official Websites:||» www.cisfrectt.in
|Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to download CISF Driver Exam Call Letter 2019?
- STEP 01: Just open the official website of Central Industrial Security Force or click on a quick link provided below.
- STEP 02: In a homepage of the website, go to the Notice Board section.
- STEP 03: In a Notice Board section, you will get a download link highlighted as ‘Admit Card for Written Examination of Constables/Driver and Constables/DCPO – 2017’.
- STEP 04: As soon as you get the call-up letter link, press on it.
- STEP 05: Now, a login page will appear on your screen.
- STEP 06: Insert your important details like Registration Number and Password in a login page.
- STEP 07: Click on ‘Submit’ button after inserting the details to generate your Call Letter for Written Examination on the screen.
- STEP 08: Finally, your e-Admit Card PDF file will display showing complete details about the exam.
- STEP 09: Cross check your Name, Registration ID Number, Post Name, Category, Gender, Photo, Signature, Address, etc.
- STEP 10: Read out the important instructions related to your examination which given on Hall Ticket.
- NOTE: Download the PDF file of your Hall Ticket and then make a printout of it for entry to the examination venue.
⇓ Quick Link to e-Admit Card ⇓
The Central Industrial Security Force will upload separate call up letter at each stage i.e. for PET/ PST, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. As soon as your CISF Constable DCPO E-Admit Card downloaded, just check out all the details printed in it. If any of the candidates found any corrections in his hall ticket, then immediately inform the higher authorities and correct it. All the provisionally eligible candidates have assigned Roll Numbers to communicate through CISF Pump Operator Exam Call Letter at the time of 01st stage of recruitment. As hall ticket is a crucial document for the examination process, so all the applicants without fail must carry it to the examination centre for entry. CISF Call Letter for Constable/Driver Exam will play a vital role in the examination hall. The officials will not allow contestants to the examination hall without a valid copy of Admit Card. The hall ticket will have examination details such as Exam Name, Exam Center Name & Address, Date of Physical PET/PST Exam & Documentation, Trade Test Date, Written Exam Date, Reporting Time, etc. and participant details like Applicant Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Domicile State Name, Applicant’s Address, etc.
Central Industrial Security Force Constable Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Candidates Dress Code during Winters should be as follows:-
- Woolen clothes and Jackets, but before entry inside the examination venue those extra clothing will be taken off and searched separately/ properly for concealment of any unwanted item.
- Shoes if worn will be taken off along with Socks and checked separately before entry.
- Kindly read and follow all the Important Instructions related to exam as prescribed in a separate page attached with hall ticket pdf file.
- Aspirants should bring the following items at the time of appearing for an examination:-
- Admit Card (duly affixed passport size colored photograph and signed at the space provided).
- Ball Pen (Black or Blue only)
- Photo Identity proof in original for verification.
- You must carry at least one photo bearing ID proof such as Identity Card issued by University or College, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card or Driving License in original to each stage of the recruitment procedure.
- Check your eligibility criteria prescribed in the official notification once before reporting to recruitment venue of your examination.
- During the scrutiny process if you fail to submit any requisite document in support of your eligibility, then your candidature will be rejected straight away and also further no appeal will be accepted against your rejection.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination premises. During the examination time, the possession of such equipment will be considered as use of unfair means and candidature will be cancelled.
- No contestants will be permitted to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre as officials will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for a journey and stay during the recruitment process. At the Recruitment Centre, you are advised to come duly prepared for 03-04 days under your arrangements.
- Candidate will be disqualified automatically from appearing in tests without any notice if he/ she canvass in any form or bringing outside influence.
- For any assistance, aspirants are advised to note that they can contact at 011-24366431 or 011-24307933 on any working day from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- At the time of PET/ PST, Documentation & Trade Test, you must bring all original educational/ caste, Driving License and other testimonials for proper checking.
- Following are the tables showing Central Industrial Security Force Exam Pattern for Written Test, PET & Trade Test. So, go through it for your knowledge & preparation.
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Test Nature||Topic Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|OMR or Computer Based Test||General Awareness/ General Knowledge||100 Objective type Multiple Choice
|100 marks||35 marks||33 marks||120 minutes (02 hours)|
|English/ Hindi Language Basic Knowledge|
|NOTE: The written exam will have total 100 marks consisting of 100 objective-type MCQs to be answered in 02 (two) hours. The written test questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi. There will be no representation for revaluation of written exam answer sheet or re-conduct of written test under any circumstance.|
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|Sr. No.||PET Events||Parameters||Chances|
|01.||800 Meters Run||In 03 minutes & 15 seconds||–|
|02.||Long Jump||11 feet||03 Chances|
|03.||High Jump||03 feet & 06 inches||03 Chances|
|NOTE: A contestant will have to qualify in each event of PET to ignore elimination from the further process of recruitment. The Ex-Servicemen will be exempted to attend all the three PET events. Contestants who qualify HBT and PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. All those who meet requirements of the physical standard will be eligible to take part in the documentation and trade test. Just have a look at the official notification PDF file to gather complete details about the physical exam.|
|♦ Trade Test (Driving Test) Pattern ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|01.||Light Vehicle Driving Test||50 marks||25 marks|
|02.||Heavy Vehicle Driving Test||50 marks||25 marks|
|03.||Practical knowledge of motor mechanism & ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles||30 marks||15 marks|
|NOTE: Candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in Trade Test as shown against each will be eliminated from that particular stage and will not be allowed to participate in the further tests. As the Trade Test is only qualifying in nature, so the marks obtained in Trade Test would not determine the merit position. Aspirants are guided to refer the official notification and garb the perfect idea about the exam pattern as well as other Important details.|
CISF Constable Driver Written Exam Call Letter 2019
Here we hope you have got your CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2019 for Written Test, Details Medical Examination, Physical Endurance/ Standard Test, Documentation and Trade Test from the link uploaded above. So, Good Luck to all the candidates for a selection process. For any clarification related to the exam, aspirants may contact Help Line Number given in this article. Also, you can share your query with other candidates through a comment box provided below. If interested, then bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for easy navigation to collect further latest updates without wasting. For upcoming govt jobs updates and weekly employment news update, subscribe this website. Stay tuned to catch the latest news about Central Industrial Security Force Call Letters!!