ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Notification for 151 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies released apply ESI Corp. Chennai Online Application Form at www.esic.nic.in:
ESIC Chennai UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Details, Check Here!! Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has published a job notification for direct recruitment of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer in Tamil Nadu Region. About total 151 ESIC Chennai Vacancies of UDC and Stenographer Posts are available to fill up with the best workforce. It is an encouraging notification for all those jobless individuals who are eagerly waiting for the latest Govt Jobs in TN to make their future safe. Aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria can utilize this opportunity by applying ESI UDC Steno online application on or before 15th April 2019. Candidates can download ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF & Apply Online Application from a quick link uploaded at the bottom of this page.
- 1 ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Notification | ESI Corporation Chennai UDC Stenographer Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
- 1.1 ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 ESIC Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ESI Corporation Chennai Jobs 2021
- 1.4 ESCI Stenographer & UDC Pay Scale
- 1.5 ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Steno Selection Process 2021
- 1.6 ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply ESIC Chennai UDC Stenographer Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- 1.10 ESIC TN Clerk Steno Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Notification | ESI Corporation Chennai UDC Stenographer Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
ESI Corporation Online Applications invited for filling up 20 Stenographer Vacancies & 131 Upper Division Clerk Vacancies on a regular basis by Direct Recruitment in Tamil Nadu Region. All those candidates who are willing to go for ESIC Chennai Stenographer & UDC Posts must have a qualification of Matriculation/ Degree from a recognized institution as well as age between 18 to 27 years as on closing date of registration. Interested applicants should note that the link to apply online for ESIC Tamilnadu UDC Steno Vacancy will be available from 16th March to 15th April 2019 at the official website. Candidates can apply only through online mode as no other mode of application will be accepted.
Here we guide contestants to go through all eligibility details & other conditions by referring ESIC Chennai UDC Stenographer Notification/ Detailed Advertisement. Complete information about age limit, essential qualification, pay scale, examination fee, selection process, Important dates and application procedures well explained below.
ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Region Name:||Tamil Nadu (TN) Region|
|Post Names:||Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies:||151 vacancies (approx.)|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Registration Process:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Selection Process:||Online Exam & Skill Test|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 25,500/- pm|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
ESIC Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise & Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||Category Names|
|UPPER DIVISION CLERK||131||75||28||14||01||13|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||151||86||32||17||01||15|
Eligibility Criteria for ESI Corporation Chennai Jobs 2021
- Above 18 years & below 27 years for UDC & Stenographer Posts as on the closing date 15-04-2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) and ESIC Employees & Government Servants will be applicable according to the Govt norms.
- UDC Vacancy: i) Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University and ii) Computer Knowledge including the use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer Vacancy: i) Higher Secondary Pass (12th pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board, ii) Speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi Stenography and iii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
ESCI Stenographer & UDC Pay Scale
ABOUT SCALE OF PAY: Revised Pay Scale as per 7th CPC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25,500/-, which replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th CPC. HRA, DA, Transport and Other Allowance will be paid to recruited contenders as per rules in addition to salary.
ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Steno Selection Process 2021
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will recruit eligible candidates for Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Posts based on the following process:-
- Phase-I: Main Examination
- Phase-II: Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC):-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Computer Skill Test
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment Application Fee
- Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for all other category candidates.
- Candidates can make fee payment by online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply ESIC Chennai UDC Stenographer Online Application Form 2021?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|1st Step – Open the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
2nd Step – Go to the ‘Updates’ section on the homepage.
3rd Step – Now click on a label named as “ESI Corporation Recruitment for the Post of UDC & Stenographer in Tamilnadu Region”.
4th Step – Check the notification and note down all important instructions carefully as described.
5th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of application with asked mandatory details without making any type of mistakes.
6th Step – Make the fee payment using the provided sources.
7th Step – Press on the submit button after re-checking entered data and uploading documents along with scanned signature and a passport-size photograph.
8th Step – At last, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details for reference purpose.
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Editing Details in Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Download Dates:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Examination Date:||To be notified later|
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
In TN State, the Employees’ State Insurance Scheme was implemented in the year of 1955. Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India has formed this scheme for facilitating service to poor workers working in companies and other sectors. The administrative control of Scheme covers 28 out of 30 districts in Tamilnadu Region. Later in 2006-07, Scheme has been extended to 07 new centres viz. Karungal, Begumpur, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram, Peripheral areas of Kovilpatti, Munichalai, Srivilliputhur & Tenkasi. For more details and complete information in brief, here all the candidates are advised to visit http://www.esichennai.org/.
ESIC TN Clerk Steno Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,
Regional Office (Tamilnadu)
143, Sterling Road,
Chennai – 600 034.
ESIC Chennai Recruitment Notification and Online Application for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer Vacancies related all the details we have provided here in this article. For any query/ doubts, candidates can comment us through a below comment segment. Bookmarks our website (www.techufo.in) for all further updates on ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Exam Date, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Solution Keys, Last Year Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut-Offs. If you are interested in Employment News of this Week and jobs after 12th pass alerts, then keep on following us.
Our team wishes you All the Best for your recruitment in ESI Corporation…!!