ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 385 UDC Clerk, MTS & Stenographer Vacancies Apply ESI Corp. TN Chennai Online Application Form at www.esic.nic.in:
ESIC Chennai UDC Steno MTS Recruitment Details: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has published a job notification for direct recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff in Tamil Nadu Region. A total of 385 ESIC Chennai Vacancies of UDC, MTS and Stenographer Posts are available to fill up through Direct Recruitment. Job aspirants who fulfil eligibility criteria can apply ESIC TN UDC Steno MTS Online Application Form 2022 on or before 15th February 2022. Candidates can download ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF & Apply Online Application from a direct link uploaded at the bottom of this page.
- 1 ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Notification | 385 ESI Corporation TN Chennai UDC MTS Steno Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
- 1.1 ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 ESIC Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ESI Corporation TN Jobs 2022
- 1.4 ESIC TN Stenographer, MTS & UDC Pay Scale
- 1.5 ESIC Tamil Nadu MTS UDC Steno Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Stenographer MTS Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for ESIC Tamilnadu 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 ESIC Tamilnadu Region Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- 3 ESIC TN Clerk Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Notification | 385 ESI Corporation TN Chennai UDC MTS Steno Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
ESI Corporation Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in Tamil Nadu Region. All those contestants willing to go for ESIC Chennai MTS, Steno & UDC Posts must have the essential qualifications & age limit between 18 to 25-27 years as on the closing date of registration. Interested aspirants should note that the link to apply online for ESIC Tamilnadu UDC Steno MTS Vacancy will be available from 15-01-2022 to 15-02-2022 at the official website – https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments. Candidates can apply only through online mode as no other mode of application will be accepted.
Here we guide contestants to go through all eligibility details & other conditions by referring to ESIC TN Chennai UDC MTS Steno Notification/ Detailed Advertisement 2022. Complete information about age limit, essential qualifications, pay scale, examination fee, selection process, Important dates and application procedures well explained below.
ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Region Name:||Tamil Nadu (TN) Region|
|Post Names:||a) Upper Division Clerk
b) Multi Tasking Staff
|Total Vacancies:||385 vacancies|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Registration Process:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||15 January to 15 February 2022|
|Selection Process:||Online Exam & Skill Test|
ESIC Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise & Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||Category Names|
|Upper Division Clerk – UDC||150||96||07||29||03||15|
|Multi Tasking Staff – MTS||219||113||55||29||01||21|
|Grand Total ⇒||385||217||65||62||04||37|
Eligibility Criteria for ESI Corporation TN Jobs 2022
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer: Above 18 years & below 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications, i.e. 15th Feb 2022.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Above 18 years & below 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications, i.e. 15th Feb 2022.
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) and ESIC Employees & Government Servants will be applicable according to the Govt norms.
- Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Computer including the use of office suites and databases.
- Higher Secondary Pass (12th pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Skill Test Norms – Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Pass/ Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
ESIC TN Stenographer, MTS & UDC Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Aspirants will get HRA, DA, Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in addition to the following pay:-
- UDC & Steno Pay Scale: Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC).
- MTS Pay Scale: Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC).
ESIC Tamil Nadu MTS UDC Steno Selection Process 2022
About Selection Process: ESI Corporation will recruit eligible candidates for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff Posts based on the following tests:-
- Phase-I: Main Examination
- Phase-II: Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC):-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Computer Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment Application Fee
About Application Fee & Payment of Fee: Candidates can make fee payments by online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The Category wise Fee as follows:-
- Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for all other category candidates.
How to Apply ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC Stenographer MTS Online Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the Steps to Apply ESIC Online Application Form for Tamil Nadu Region Vacancies as shared below:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- 2nd Step – Go to the ‘Updates’ section on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now click on a label named as “Detailed Advertisement of ESI Corporation Recruitment for the Post of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer in Tamilnadu Region”.
- 4th Step – Check the notification and note down all important instructions carefully as described.
- 5th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of application with asked mandatory details without making any type of mistakes.
- 6th Step – Make the fee payment using the provided sources.
- 7th Step – Press on the submit button after re-checking entered data and uploading documents along with scanned signature and a passport-size photograph.
- 8th Step – At last, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details for reference purpose.
Official Links for ESIC Tamilnadu 2022 Recruitment
|ESIC TN UDC MTS Steno Detailed Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|ESIC Tamil Nadu UDC MTS Steno Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link is Active Now)|
|Official Website of ESIC:||VISIT HERE – esic.nic.in/recruitments|
ESIC Tamilnadu Region Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date:||28th December 2021|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application:||15th January 2022|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Applications:||15th February 2022 (upto 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Editing Details in Application Form:||15th February 2022 (upto 11:59 PM)|
|Due Date to Deposit Online Application Fee:||15th February 2022 (upto 11:59 PM)|
|Due Date to Print Application Form:||2nd March 2022 (upto 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Phase I Examination Date:||To be announced later on|
|Phase II Examination Date:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Declaration of Results:||To be announced later on|
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
In TN State, the Employees’ State Insurance Scheme was implemented in the year of 1955. Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India has formed this scheme for facilitating service to poor workers working in companies and other sectors. The administrative control of Scheme covers 28 out of 30 districts in Tamilnadu Region. Later in 2006-07, Scheme has been extended to 07 new centres viz. Karungal, Begumpur, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram, Peripheral areas of Kovilpatti, Munichalai, Srivilliputhur & Tenkasi. For more details and complete information in brief, here all the candidates are advised to visit http://www.esichennai.org/.
ESIC TN Clerk Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,
Regional Office (Tamilnadu)
143, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai – 600 034.
ESIC TN Region Recruitment Notification and Online Application for Stenographer, MTS & UDC Vacancies related all the details provided in this article. For any queries/ doubts, aspirants can comment us in the below comment segment. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for further updates on ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Solution Keys, Last Year Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut-Offs. If you are interested in the latest Govt Jobs in TN, Employment News of this Week and jobs after 12th pass alerts, then keep on following us.
Our team wishes you All the Best for your recruitment in ESI Corporation…!!