FCI Admit Card 2023, fci.gov.in Assistant Grade-III Admit Card, Food Corporation of India JE AG-III Exam Date, FCI JE AG-3 Steno Hall Ticket, FCI AG-III Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
Food Corporation of India will soon release FCI Phase-1 Admit Card for Assistant Grade-3 (Depot/ Technical/ General/ Accounts/ Hindi), Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical Mechanical) and Stenographer Grade-2 Online Exam 2023. Aspirants who are eligible to take part in the Phase-I Exam can download their Hall Ticket from the FCI website by submitting login credentials. FCI AG-III, Steno Grade-II, JE Admit Card 2023 Direct Link for downloading is also available on this web page below for the sake of aspirants. Scroll down to check more details about FCI Call Letter, FCI Junior Engineer AG-III Exam Dates, Steps to get Hall Ticket, General Instructions, etc.
|LATEST UPDATE: The Date Of FCI Category-III Phase-I Online Exam 2023 Will Be Announced Shortly. The Call Letter Download Process Will Start 10 Days Before The Exam Date. Stay Tuned For Updates.|
- 1 FCI Admit Card 2023 – AG-III, JE & Steno Phase-I Exam Call Letter @www.fci.gov.in
- 1.1 FCI AG-III JE Steno Online Exam Schedule 2023
- 1.2 FCI JE, Steno Grade-II, AG-III Call Letter 2023 – Details
- 1.3 FCI Assistant Grade-III JE Steno Admit Card 2023 Info
- 1.4 How to download FCI Steno, JE & AG-III Phase-I Admit Card 2023?
- 1.5 Official Links for FCI Category-III Admit Card 2023
- 1.6 Unable to download FCI Call Letter 2023 Online?
- 1.7 Documents Required to Bring to FCI Exam Centre
- 1.8 FCI JE Steno AG-III Hall Ticket 2023 – Key Points
- 1.9 FCI AG-III Exam 2023 Pattern
- 2 FAQs About FCI AG-III JE Steno Admit Card 2022 2023
FCI Admit Card 2023 – AG-III, JE & Steno Phase-I Exam Call Letter @www.fci.gov.in
Let’s take a look at the Overview of FCI Exam 2023 Call Letter for Category-III Posts before we get ourselves ahead with the Phase-I Hall Ticket downloading process:-
|Organization Name:||Food Corporation of India|
|Exam Name:||FCI Category 3 Phase-1 Online Examination 2023|
|Post Names:||AG-III (Depot/ Technical/ General/ Accounts/ Hindi), JE (Civil/ Elect. Mech.) and Stenographer Grade-II|
|Total Vacancies:||5043 vacancies|
|Zone Names:||North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone & North-East Zone|
|Registration Due Date:||October 5, 2022|
|Mode of Call Letter Availability:||Online mode|
|Release of Phase-I Admit Card:||10 days prior exam date|
|Date of Phase-I Online Test:||In January 2023 (tentative)|
|Exam Centre:||Notified in Call Letter|
FCI AG-III JE Steno Online Exam Schedule 2023
FCI will conduct Phase-I Online Examination 2023 tentatively in the month of January 2023 for AG-III, JE and Steno Grade-II Posts at various centres. According to the official notice, the schedule of FCI Category 3 Recruitment Online Exam 2023 for Phase-I shall be as follows:-
|Post||Shifts||Phase-1 Exam Dates||Duration of Exam|
|AG-III (Depot/ Technical/ Hindi/ General/ Accounts), JE (Civil/ EM) & Steno Grade-II||Available Soon||January 2023||One Hour|
FCI JE, Steno Grade-II, AG-III Call Letter 2023 – Details
Food Corporation of India (FCI) had published Category-III Recruitment Notification to fill up Zone-wise total 5043 vacancies for Assistant Grade-3, Junior Engineer and Stenograper Grade-2 Posts. Enormous applicants have applied and are now looking to download FCI Admit Card 2023 for Phase-I Exam. Candidates can generate their Call Letter only if their application not rejected by officials. The authority will convey FCI Examination Centre Name & Address along with exam timings through the Admit Card of Food Corporation of India. Applicants must note that the written test will take place at the venue given in their FCI Online Exam Hall Ticket and cannot request a change in the exam centre.
Look, e-Admit Card for FCI AG-III, Steno and JE Online Test specifying the time & venue of examination will be downloaded from https://www.recruitmentfci.in/. Aspirants are directed to collect their FCI Assistant Grade 3 Hall Ticket much before the exam date to skip the last-minute rush. However, we have included an official link to download FCI Phase-1 Call Letter from the designated website under this article.
FCI Assistant Grade-III JE Steno Admit Card 2023 Info
Candidates will get 10 (ten) days time to download their FCI Assistant Grade 3/ Steno Grade 2/ JE Call Letter from the official website. All the applicants have been intimated through their registered Email ID/ SMS for downloading their hall ticket. Candidates can access the window for FCI AG-III Exam Hall Ticket downloading once they open the relevant link sent to their Email Inbox & SMS. Candidates must take care of their FCI Junior Engineer Steno Admit Card hard copy because it is the most important document that acts as an entry pass at the examination centre.
Once candidates receive their FCI Exam Admit Card must go through the information printed on it. Candidates will find their examination date, shift time, reporting time, centre address and personal details like name, age, category, registration number, photograph, signature, etc. in a Hall Ticket of Food Corporation of India. If aspirants find any mistake in the Hall Ticket, then report the authority officials and make corrections before the exam date.
How to download FCI Steno, JE & AG-III Phase-I Admit Card 2023?
Do you know the FCI Category III Recruitment Exam 2023 Admit Card Downloading Steps? If not, follow the step-wise detail instructions given in this section, get your hall ticket from the official web portal and print a copy of it for attending the examination. Here are the total 06 steps to collect the Food Corporation of India Call Letter as shown under:-
- 1st Step – Open the Official Website of the Food Corporation of India – http://www.fci.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, click on the “Current Recruitment” link and then on the “Category-III Recruitment” link.
- 3rd Step – Now go to the region-wise link and click on the link titled “Call Letter for FCI AG-III, Steno Grade-II & JE Phase-I Online Examination 2023”.
- 4th Step – Fill up your Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/ Date of Birth (DOB) on a login page and then press the “Submit” button.
- 5th Step – Your Admit Card will open on the screen, and view all the printed details.
- 6th Step – Download the PDF page of the hall ticket and take a printout to carry for the examination.
Official Links for FCI Category-III Admit Card 2023
To Download Zone-wise FCI (A-III/ JE/ Steno Grade-II) Call Letter for Phase-I Exam, click on the direct link attached below so that would not need to visit the official website. So, open the Admit Card login link, submit your appropriate Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/ DOB and get it without being late:-
Unable to download FCI Call Letter 2023 Online?
In case of any problem or issue in downloading FCI e-Admit Card Online for Phase-I Exam for AG-III, JE & Steno Grade-II Posts or discrepancy found in the call letter should immediately register a complaint at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least 01 (one) week prior examination date. Also, candidates will need their valid Registration Number, Roll Number & Email Address to fail the complaint. No claims in this regard will be considered after the due date for any reason.
Documents Required to Bring to FCI Exam Centre
Candidates who are appearing in the FCI Exam for AG-III, JE & Steno Grade-II must make sure to do not to forget to take any necessary documents to the examination venue. Here’s the list of documents/ items to carry for an exam:-
- Hardcopy of FCI Category-III Admit Card/ Call Letter with Photo affixed thereon.
- A valid Photo Identity (ID) Proof in Original and Xerox copy of the same ID proof. A valid photo ID proof may be:-
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- ID Card issued by a recognized College or University
- Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph
- Employee ID/ Bar Council ID Card with photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph.
- One Blue or Black Point Pen
FCI JE Steno AG-III Hall Ticket 2023 – Key Points
Do check the following General Instructions before going for the Online Examination of FCI Category 3 and make sure that you do not make any mistakes on the exam day:-
- Download the Food Corporation of India Exam e-Admit Card well in advance as many cases have been noticed where some aspirants faced difficulty accessing the server on the last day on account of server overload.
- Don’t forget to affix your recent photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as used during the registration process.
- Entry to the examination centre is prohibited without FCI Hall Ticket, Photo Identity Proof & a Photocopy of the same Photo ID Proof brought in the original.
- Candidates need to submit their Call letter along with a photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator for a verification process.
- Aspirants reporting late after the reporting time specified on the hall ticket will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- At their own risk and expense, aspirants will have to appear for the exam at an Examination Centre as officials are not liable for any injury or losses, etc.
- No TA (Travelling Allowance) is to be provided for appearing in the Online Test and Skill Test.
- Candidates who got Hall Ticket for the Online Test/ Skill Test/ DV do not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be interpreted as an acceptance of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to use Calculator and Other Electronic Gadgets except as specified in the official notification. Therefore, all are advised not to bring it inside the examination premises.
FCI AG-III Exam 2023 Pattern
Aspirants can check out the FCI Phase-I Online Examination Pattern for AG-III, Steno Grade-II & JE Posts from the description below:-
- The Phase-I Online Test will have Objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be a total of 100 questions, and each of them carries a 01 mark.
- The time duration of each test will be of 15 minutes.
- Except for the Test of English, the remaining tests will be in Bilingual Language.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 (one-fourth) for each wrong answer.
- If a question is left blank and no answer is marked, then there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The Phase-I exam marks will not be reckoned with in the final merit ranking.
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Exam Version||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||English||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||Bilingual||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Aptitude||Bilingual||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|4.||» General Studies comprising History, Geography, Economy and General Science upto Class 8th level. (20 ques.)
» Current Affairs (05 ques.)
|Bilingual||25 ques.||25 marks||15 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||60 minutes|
Hello, Aspirants!! We hope you got all information related to FCI Steno Grade-III JE AG-III Exam Date & Call Letter Release Date 2023 from our website – www.techufo.in. Bookmark this web page to grab further updates on Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Result, etc. Submit your query in a below given comment box if you have any.
FAQs About FCI AG-III JE Steno Admit Card 2022 2023
Candidates need to visit the online web portal, i.e. https://www.fci.gov.in, to download Call Letter for Assistant Grade 3 (Depot/ Technical/ General/ Accounts/ Hindi), Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical Mechanical) and Stenographer Grade-2 Online Test.
Food Corporation of India has scheduled to conduct Phase-I Online Test in January 2023.
Food Corporation of India will release Assistant Grade-III Phase-I Exam Call Letter 10 days before the date of examination.
The dates for downloading JE & Steno Grade 2 Hall Ticket are to be revealed in a short time.
No hard copy of the Hall Ticket shall be delivered by Post. However, intimation for downloading the call letter will be sent through email/ SMS.
We Wishing ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK. Stay in touch for FCI Exam 2023 Admit Card Latest News Update…!!