FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2022, FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Date, Food Corporation of India Watchman Call Letter, FCI Punjab Region Exam Hall Ticket, fci-punjab-watch-ward.in Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA has released the FCI Watchman Exam 2022 Admit Card for Punjab Region at its online portal. Applicants who are eligible for appearing in the written test can generate their Hall Ticket from this article. The Direct Link to Download FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2022 has provided below to this web page. Candidates will need their login credentials for downloading the FCI Punjab Watchman Written Exam Call Letter PDF. Read this article completely to get details about FCI Punjab Watch Ward Exam Date, Food Corporation of India Watchman Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern and other updates.
|LATEST NEWS: FCI Punjab Region Watchman Written Exam Admit Card 2022 Is Available Now For Download Via Login With A Valid Registration ID & Password From A Direct Link Uploaded Below. The Written Examination Will Be Held On 09-10-2022 (Sunday).|
- 1 FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2022 | fci-punjab-watch-ward.in Written Exam Date, Call Letter
- 1.1 FCI Punjab Watchman Written Exam Date 2022 & Admit Card Overview
- 1.2 FCI Punjab Watchman Call Letter 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Steps to Download FCI Punjab Watchman Written Exam Admit Card 2022
- 1.4 Important Links for FCI Punjab Admit Card 2022
- 1.5 List of Documents to Bring with FCI Punjab Call Letter 2022
- 1.6 FCI Punjab Watchman Hall Ticket 2022 – Exam Instructions
- 1.7 FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs About FCI Punjab Watch Ward Admit Card 2022
FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2022 | fci-punjab-watch-ward.in Written Exam Date, Call Letter
|♦ Admit Card Summary ♦|
|Organization Name:||Food Corporation of India|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||01/2021/PUNJAB|
|Exam Name:||Punjab Region Watchman Exam 2021-2022|
|Post Name:||Watch & Ward|
|Total Vacancies:||860 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||11th October to 10th November 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date:||24th September 2022 onwards|
|Written Exam Date:||9th October 2022 (Sunday)|
|Physical Test Date:||Notified Later|
FCI Punjab Watchman Written Exam Date 2022 & Admit Card Overview
Food Corporation of India is set to conduct a Written Examination on 9th October 2022 for recruitment of 860 Watch and Ward Posts in the Punjab Region. The written test paper of 120 marks will be held at various centres around the State. The department will convey information regarding FCI Punjab Region Watchman Examination Centre through Call Letter. No change in the centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. Candidates will also get their Date & Timings of FCI Punjab Watchman Exam from the Hall Ticket. Food Corporation Watch Ward Admit Card has been issued only to those aspirants whose application is found in perfect order.
Aspirants can download and get a printout of FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Hall Ticket 2022 directly through the login link given under this article. Candidates are advised to collect their Food Corporation of India Watchman E-Admit Card from the FCI Punjab Website well in advance in order to avoid the last-minute rush.
FCI Punjab Watchman Call Letter 2022 – Details
FCI Punjab Region Watchman E-Admit Card is uploaded by the Food Corporation of India approximately 14-15 days before the date of exam. The Call Letter is issued through the official website, i.e. fci-punjab-watch-ward.in. The Hall Ticket will not be sent by Speed Post or Email. Aspirants will have to download FCI Watchman Call Letter through their account by logging in using credentials such as Registration Number and Password. After downloading, applicants must verify all the details mentioned under Food Corporation Watchman Hall Ticket Copy. It contains all the important information regarding the examination.
Candidates who fail to generate FCI Watchman Admit Card Online should register their grievance at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the examination date. The Call Letter is a mandatory document for the exam. Hence, candidates aiming to appear in the Food Corporation Punjab Region Watchmen Exam need to carry a hard copy of the hall ticket to the examination hall.
Steps to Download FCI Punjab Watchman Written Exam Admit Card 2022
The process for downloading Call Letter of FCI Punjab Watchman Exam 2022 is comparatively easy and simple. So candidates are instructed to check the step by step procedure given below and follow it to get Admit Card from the designated site:-
- 1st Step – Open the Food Corporation Online Web Portal – https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login
- 2nd Step – Click on an option named “Download FCI Admit Card for Punjab Region Watchman Written Exam 2022“.
- 3rd Step – Insert your “Registration Number” and “Password” on a login page.
- 4th Step – Press the “Login Here” button.
- 5th Step – Finally, the Call Letter indicating the complete details about exam will appear on your screen.
- 6th Step – Download the PDF copy of Hall Ticket to your device.
- 7th Step – Take a printout for appearing in the examination.
Important Links for FCI Punjab Admit Card 2022
Applicants must click on the below provided direct link in this section to download their FCI Punjab Exam e-Admit Card for Watchman Posts which will redirect to the login page at the official website of Food Corporation of India:-
List of Documents to Bring with FCI Punjab Call Letter 2022
Aspirants have to carry currently valid Photo Identity Proof (Original & Photocopy) along with Admit Card for appearing in the Watchman Examination held by the Food Corporation of India. Following are the documents that can be carried as valid photo ID proof for identity verification:-
- Voter’s Card
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo ID Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a Photograph
- Valid Identity Card issued recently by a recognized College/ University
- Bar Council Identity Card with a Photograph
- Employee ID Card
- Any Other Photo Identity Card granted by the State or Central Government.
The Photo Identity Proof should have the same name as it appears on FCI Punjab Watchman Hall Ticket. The invigilator will not allow aspirants to enter the examination venue in the absence of any required documents.
FCI Punjab Watchman Hall Ticket 2022 – Exam Instructions
Below we have shared the general instructions and information regarding the FCI Punjab Region Exam for 860 Watchmen Posts. So let’s have a look:-
- Once the hall ticket downloaded, affix a recent recognizable photo on the specified space. The photo should be the same as provided during registration.
- Look up the exam date, time, venue address and other details from the call letter prior the examination day. In case of any discrepancy or missing details, report immediately to the authority.
- Candidates will be allowed to write the examination in the allotted centre only.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with his/ her details on Admit Card, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted.
- Aspirant may not be allowed to attend the examination if his/ her identity is in doubt.
- Applicants reporting late after the specified reporting time will not be allowed to take the examination.
- There will be no TA or DA for the Written Test or Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Need not carry any electronic gadgets & any other prohibited items in the examination hall.
- Must have to follow the COVID-19 protocols of Central Government the exam and maintain personal hygiene.
- Candidates should also carefully read all instructions & guidelines provided in the call letter.
- Applicants must preserve their Admit Card until the end of the recruitment process.
FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check out the Structure of Written Examination for the post of Watch & Ward in Food Corporation Of India & Other Important Details from the below description:-
- The written test will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the written test.
- The written exam will be held for a total of 120 marks.
- All questions will carry 01 (one) mark each.
- No negative marking in the written exam.
- The question papers will be trilingual, i.e. in English, Hindi & Punjabi.
- The total time duration of written exam will be of 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- The qualifying marks for written test will be 40% (i.e. 48 marks).
- Those who do not acquire 40% marks in the written test will be disqualified.
|S. N.||Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||General Knowledge (ਆਮ ਗਿਆਨ)||120 ques.||120 marks||90 minutes|
|b.||Current Affairs (ਮੌਜੂਦਾ ਮਾਮਲੇ)|
|c.||Reasoning (ਤਰਕ ਟੈਸਟ)|
|d.||English Language (ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ)|
|e.||Numerical Ability (ਸੰਖਿਆਤਮਕ ਯੋਗਤਾ)|
Hello, Friends!! Here we are ending up this article. So we hope you got fci-punjab-watch-ward.in admit card link and other necessary details on Food Corporation Watchmen Exam. You can share your queries in the below comment box. We will be glad to help you out as early as possible. Regularly visit our website (www.techufo.in) for further updates and information.
FAQs About FCI Punjab Watch Ward Admit Card 2022
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs related to the Admit Card of FCI Punjab Recruitment 2021-2022 so candidates who have doubts can go through it:-
No. Food Corporation may only send intimation to download Call Letter through the registered E-mail. However, the Hall Ticket will be downloadable by visiting the official website only.
Candidates will get the valid link for downloading Watchman Admit Card from the FCI Punjab Website – https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/ and also from this web page.
The Call Letter downloading link will be available from September 24th, 2022 to October 09th, 2022 only.
The Food Corporation of India Written Examination for Punjab Watchman Posts has scheduled to be conducted on October 09th, 2022 at various centres around the State.
The Registration Number generated along with Password sent to the registered email will be required for login to download the Food Corporation of India Call Letter from an online web portal.
Such aspirants should contact at Email ID email@example.com. Even if their grievances are not addressed, then contact in person to the following address with proof of online submission of Application Form:-
AGM (Personnel), Food Corporation of India,
Bays No 34-38, Sector 31-A,
Chandigarh – 160 047.
Candidates who forgot their Registration ID or Login Password can regenerate it from the login window through the options available. The details like Email ID, Phone Number, DOB, etc., will be required.
You will get your details related to the centre of examination from the Admit Card issued by the Food Corporation Of India.
“WISHING YOU ALL THE GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS…!!“