IDBI Bank Executive Call Letter 2023, IDBI Executive Online Written Exam Date, IDBI Executive Hall Ticket, idbibank.in Executive Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Hey, Aspirants! IDBI Bank Admit Card of Executive Exam 2023 is available now for download from 23-06-2023 onwards. All those contestants who have applied can download IDBI Bank Executive Call Letter 2023 PDF from this web portal. Here only eligible applicants will be able to generate their call letter using registration no. & password. To participate in IDBI Executive Online Exam Date (02-07-2023), candidates must download and bring their hall ticket as it is required. Aspirants can click on IDBI Bank Executive 2023 Admit Card Direct link uploaded below to download their hall ticket. The online test call letter related further information is available in the following passages.
|LATEST UPDATE: IDBI Executive 2023 Online Exam Call Letter & Information Handout Released And Available For Download From A Link Attached Below To This Web Page.|
- 1 IDBI Bank Executive Call Letter 2023: Exam Date, Admit Card @www.idbibank.in
- 1.1 IDBI Executive Admit Card 2023: Overview
- 1.2 idbibank.in Executive Call Letter 2023: Details
- 1.3 Document to Bring along Admit Card for IDBI Executive 2023
- 1.4 How to download IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam Call Letter 2023?
- 1.5 Official Links for IDBI Executive 2023-24 Call Letter
- 1.6 IDBI Bank Executive Hall Ticket 2023: Key Instructions
- 1.7 IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.8 IDBI Executive E-Admit Card 2023: Conclusion
- 2 About Industrial Development Bank of India Limited
- 3 FAQs for IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2023
IDBI Bank Executive Call Letter 2023: Exam Date, Admit Card @www.idbibank.in
As all know, the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Online Test (OT) on 02nd of July 2023 is to be conducted in various cities. The department may change the date of examination if any requirement arises. Aspirants who are attending this test can download IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus & Previous Papers for the preparation. As per the exam pattern, the question paper will have 200 questions for total 200 marks. It will consist of subjects like Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, etc. Applicants will get a Call Letter for IDBI Executive Online Test based on information provided in the application form.
If you are searching for an official link to download your IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam 2023 e-Admit Card from this web page, don’t worry, we will not let you guys down. Here we inform you to visit at the bottom of this article, from where you will get IDBI Call Letter & Information Handout download link.
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Recruiter Name:||Industrial Development Bank of India Limited|
|Exam Name:||Executive Online Exam 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||1036 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||24-05-2023 to 07-06-2023|
|Date of Pre-Examination Training:||Announced Soon|
|Call Letter Download Dates:||23-06-2023 to 02-07-2023|
|Written Exam Date:||02-07-2023 (Sunday)|
|Mode Of Call Letter:||Online mode only|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Available below|
idbibank.in Executive Call Letter 2023: Details
Candidates will get details regarding IDBI Bank Executive Exam Date, Time and Full Address of the Venue through Online Call Letters. The link for downloading IDBI Executive Hall Ticket for Online Test will be active from June 23 to July 02, 2023 only. Candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Password on a login page to collect the hall ticket. No separate communication by post or SMS will be done with aspirants. As per the notification, IDBI Bank Exam is scheduled on July 02, 2023 for the posts of 1036 Executives. The officials have started making all the arrangements to conduct the online examination successfully.
Here candidates without a valid copy of the IDBI Executive Call Letter and other mandatory documents will not get permission to write the online examination. Aspirants are advised to take a clear printout IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card with a recent passport size colour photograph firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by them.
Document to Bring along Admit Card for IDBI Executive 2023
Candidates are instructed to carry the following documents on the IDIB Bank Executive Online Exam Day along with their Admit Card:-
- Original Valid Photo ID Proof: This could be any of the following:-
- Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Employee ID Card
- ID Card issued by a recognized College or University
- Any other Government-issued ID card with Photograph
How to download IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam Call Letter 2023?
The steps to download IDBI Executive Exam Hall Ticket from an online portal has arranged here to help the applicants. So, hurry up, scroll down and go through the following steps for downloading your call letter:-
- 1st Step – Open the IDBI Bank’s website – https://www.idbibank.in
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Careers” tab available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Go to the “Current Openings” and then open a link prescribed as “Admit Card for Executive Online Examination, 2023“.
- 4th Step – Submit your Registration ID Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy).
- 5th Step – Press the “LOGIN” button.
- 6th Step – Finally, your call letter will appear on your screen in a PDF file image.
- 7th Step – Check out the CBT related information provided in the call letter.
- 8th Step – Download the hall ticket and print a copy for participating in the exam.
Official Links for IDBI Executive 2023-24 Call Letter
Applicants who have applied and eligible for IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2023 can download their e-Admit Card from the official website, i.e. idbibank.in on submitting login credentials (Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB). However, click on the direct link uploaded below & download the Call Letter of IDBI Executive 2023-24:-.
IDBI Bank Executive Hall Ticket 2023: Key Instructions
Below are some of the Key Points for candidates appearing in an Online Test for the post of Executives in the Industrial Development Bank of India Limited:-
- All applicants are informed to note their Exam Roll Number, Category, Post Applied, Test Date, Time and Venue for the Examination given in the Admit Card issued by Industrial Development Bank of India Recruiting Authority Officials.
- About IRIS Scan/ Biometric Data (Capturing & Verification): On the examination day, the authority will capture & verify the biometric data (thumb impression or IRIS) and the photograph of all applicants before the start of online exam and at the end of test before leaving the examination hall.
- Try to confirm your test location by visiting it 01 (one) day before the Online Exam for reporting on time on the examination day as latecomers will not be allowed.
- As the Travelling Allowance not admissible, so no TA/ DA or other expenses in connection with the online examination will be paid by officials.
- All are strictly advised not to bring calculator separate or with a watch, cellphones, pages, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes inside the examination venue as it strictly prohibited.
- Applicants would not be allowed for exam without the online call letter and photo identity card. No duplicate admit card would be issued to the candidates.
- Candidates cannot request for change of center for Online Examination or DV and Pre -Recruitment Medical Tests as it will not be considered under any reason. However, officials reserve the right to cancel or add any center, depending upon the response in the center.
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates should check out the IDBI Online Exam Structure for Recruitment of Executives along with other details through the below description:-
- In the Online Test, there will be a total of 200 MCQs.
- Each MCQ is followed by 05 alternatives of answers.
- Except for the English Language Test, the Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, Interpretation & Quantitative Aptitude Tests will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The penalty for wrong answers would be one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- The written test would be conducted on a Computer. A login screen will display during an online exam session. Candidates will have to log in using their User ID and Password.
- Soon after logging in, the applicant’s profile (Name, Roll Number, Photograph, etc.) will appear on the screen. Candidates have to confirm their details by clicking on the “I confirm” button.
- Since this is a competitive test, aspirants have to obtain a higher rank in the order of merit to get selection for document verification. Therefore, put your best efforts into the online test.
|Exam Type||S. N.||Topic Names||Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|Online Objective Type Test||1.||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60 ques.||60 marks||Composite time of 02 hours|
|2.||Working English Language||40 ques.||40 marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||40 ques.||40 marks|
|4.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ Computer/ IT||60 ques.||60 marks|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||120 minutes|
To crack the online written test with the highest marks, prepare well using the syllabus, previous papers and other reference papers. Candidates can catch further details from the Information Handout PDF link uploaded under this blog.
IDBI Executive E-Admit Card 2023: Conclusion
Here hope we have shared all the Important details that had made your day. Contestants must know that Hall Ticket for IDBI Executive will be available on the website only before 10 days of the test. It is the responsibility of candidates to download their online Call Letter within the prescribed time & bring it to the examination centre. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in & visit at regular intervals to get updates on IDBI Bank Executives Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Cut off Marks. Also, follow our website for all updates on latest government jobs of 2023 year.
Regarding IDBI Bank Executive Exam and its Admit Card, submit your query in the below comment box if you want to share it with us. We will try our best to solve your questions. If there will be any further information, candidates will get it from this website in the upcoming days. Hence, stay in touch.
About Industrial Development Bank of India Limited
IDBI is headquartered in Mumbai after its foundation in July 1964; 57 years ago. It is a Government of India-owned Banking System by the Parliament Act. It provides credit & other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian Industry. In term of ATMs and Branches, it is the 10th largest development bank in the world. This financial service company has 3683 ATMs, 1892 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai, 58 e-lounges and 1407 centers. It has 18000 employees, out of which 197 were employees with disabilities. It provides services in the retail and corporate banking arena. Now, they are looking for the most preferred and trusted banking organization that enhances the value for all stakeholders. Rakesh Sharma is the MD and CEO of this organization.
Every year, they circulate employment newspaper through notifications whenever a need for employees arises. Earlier, the notification for recruitment of executives was released on 24th May 2023. Up to 07th June 2023, online applications had invited from the eligible candidates for filling up 1036 posts of Executives in their branches and officers. Massive people have applied to grab this career opportunity in the banking sector.
FAQs for IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2023
Following are the Important Frequently Asked Questions related to IDBI Bank Exam Hall Ticket for Recruitment of Executives just for the information of aspirants:-
Applicants will have to visit https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.aspx for downloading their Online Test Admit Card.
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Hall Ticket has been released on 23rd of June 2023 and will be available for download till 2nd of July 2023.
On 2nd of July 2023, the online examination for the post of Executives would be held by the Industrial Development Bank of India Limited.
No. Candidates need to download the softcopy of Call Letter from a login link available on this website using Registration number and DOB.
The online test would be held at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi- NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Greater Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, etc.
No, the examination centre mentioned in the Call Letter is final and cannot be changed.
“Tech UFO Team Wishes ALL THE BEST for Exam. Stay in touch for updates…!!“