IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019, idbi.com 2019 Hall Ticket, IDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Date, IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Call Letter Download link available here:
Candidates, read this article to grab the latest information on IDBI Bank Exam Call Letter for 600 Assistant Manager Posts!! Massive candidates have applied their applications for recruitment to fulfil their dream. All those applicants who participated in registration process are now waiting for IDBI Bank Exam Hall Ticket Link to publish at the official website. The Officials have fixed IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Exam Date (28th July 2019). Hope contestants will felt happy if they come to know online test date as they got a long time for preparation. All eligible applicants will get on-line call letter from the concerned web page. To download IDBI Asst Manager Call letter pdf, it is mandatory for all contestants to enter their Registration Number and Password. Check Industrial Development Bank Asst Manager PGDBF Admit Card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern related details from a below section. In this article, an official IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 link for download is available at the end of this article.
|Latest Update! IDBI Bank Call Letter for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (PGDBF) Online Exam is Available Now to download from a login link shared at the bottom.|
- 1 IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Download | IDBI Bank Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Date & PGDBF Call Letter @www.idbi.com
- 1.1 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter 2019
- 1.2 Steps to download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Exam 2019 Call Letter
- 1.3 idbi.com Assistant Manager 2019 Admit Card Details
- 1.4 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
- 1.5 IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.6 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2019
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Download | IDBI Bank Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam Date & PGDBF Call Letter @www.idbi.com
Do you want to know the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam 2019 Details?? Do not worry as we have mentioned here on this web page. The Industrial Development Bank of India is going to conduct an online test on 28-07-2019 for Asst Manager Grade A Posts at selected centers across the country. Candidates can check the names of centers from the following passages. The authority will invite applicants for online test based on their information provided in the application form. The recruitment board will conduct Online Test and Personal Interview as a selection process to appoint best aspirants. The qualified candidates in written test will promote to next selection process i.e. interview. The exam will have objective type questions for maximum 200 marks. All participants need to give the answers for 200 MCQs in composite time duration of 02 hrs. The questions from topics like Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language will be there in the online written test. Visit IDBI Bank’s website (https://www.idbi.com) Link provided below and download your Call Letter.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter 2019
|♦ Exam Details ♦|
|Date of Online Test:||28-07-2019 (Sunday)|
|Call Letter Availability Dates:||20-07-2019 to 28-07-2019|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Attached Below|
|» Name of the Organizer: Industrial Development Bank of India (I.D.B.I.)
» Advertisement No.: 02/2019-20
» Exam Name: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
» Total Number of Posts: 600 posts (General: 273, OBC: 162, SC: 90, ST: 45, EWS: 30 & PWDs: 24)
» Rectt. Name: Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2019-2020
» Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
» Exam Registration Dates: 23-06-2019 to 07-07-2019
» Selection Stages: On-line Test (Objective Type) and Interview
» Interview Schedule: To be notified later
» Official Email ID: N/A
» Online Web Portal: www.idbi.com
Steps to download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Exam 2019 Call Letter
Hello, Guys!! Are you looking for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Exam 2019 Call Letter downloading procedure? To download Admit Card, we guide you to follow the process given in the below description. Applicants can also use the direct link to admit card available below for access to the official web page.
- Step 01: Open the official website of Industrial Development Bank of India or open a quick link arranged below.
- Step 02: At the top of a homepage, press your pointer on a “Careers” link and then Current Openings.
- Step 03: Now, open a link named as “Download Call Letter for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager (PGDBF) Online Test 2019” from the Current Openings page.
- Step 04: In a login page, insert the details like Registration Number, Application Number, Password or DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) whichever required.
- Step 05: Click on “DOWNLOAD” button to generate hall ticket on your screen.
- Step 06: After a valid submission, admit card will get downloaded to your working device.
- Step 07: Save the hall ticket pdf file to the desktop.
- Step 08: If possible, then make two copies for just reference. Don’t forget to carry your admit card on the examination day.
idbi.com Assistant Manager 2019 Admit Card Details
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter Download Dates & Exam Date has already declared in official notification by the authority. Those who are going to attend written test will get time and address of venue through admit card. As Hall Ticket made available online, so no duplicate Admit card would be issued to any applicant. IDBI Asst Manager Exam Admit cards are required to download from the official website 20th July 2019 onward. All the candidates have to enter their Registration details for downloading hall ticket. The online test date has scheduled in the third week of July month. Everyone must collect IDBI Bank Exam 2019 Hall Ticket from online web portal as early as possible. You can come to know all the necessary information by looking at the hall ticket. The hall ticket is an important document as it contains exam time, date, address, candidate’s name, roll number, etc. The examiner will only permit those who bring Call letter and id proof to attend online test. Here we want to inform everyone that without a hall ticket they will not able to enter the examination hall. Candidates can click on Industrial Development Bank of India Admit Card URL link available on this page.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
- On 28th of July 2019 (Sunday), an online written test for the 600 posts of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ to be held at the following examination centres:-
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi – NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- Bring 01 (One) Original Photo Identity (ID) Card like PAN Card/ Driving License with the photograph/ Passport/ Voter ID/ UID Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ ID Card issued by a recognized College or University/ Employee ID/ Photo ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative. It is to notify that Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- Aspirants must bring the hall ticket along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it at the examination venue. The photo should be preferably the same as was as uploaded in the application form.
- In the examination hall, aspirants are not allowed to use calculators, cell phones, books, notebooks, written notes, Bluetooth or any other electronic devices.
- Carry a printout of the IDBI e-Admit card, application form, payment e-receipt and other supporting documents such as age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc. in original along with a copy of same during the interview.
- Candidates are advised to work hard as there will be huge competition in the exam. Only best will get select by the authority. Candidates are advised to have a look at the online test structure as shown in the following table.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019
|♦ Online Test Pattern ♦|
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Total Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||40 ques.||40 marks||120 minutes|
|English Language||40 ques.||40 marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60 ques.||60 marks|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||60 ques.||60 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||02 hours|
|Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be a penalty of negative 0.25 marks for the wrong answer marked by candidates in the objective tests.|
» Guys your Online Test Answer may not be assessed (i) If you do not follow the instructions given by the Test Administrator and (ii) If you do the rough work on any other sheet other than the one provided.
» Take a look at the Information Handout Booklet to check procedure for answering a multiple choice type question in the online test.
» Aspirants may go through the Practice Question Paper to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based Test interface which will be used.
About Industrial Development Bank of India: It is a Government of India owned banking system established for providing financial support to fledgeling Indian Industries. It was formed in the year of 1964 and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra state. It is also known as a financial service company. The Company offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail & corporate banking arena through a large network. It is 10th largest development bank in the world in term of ATMs and branches. They have more than 3300 ATMs and 1850 branches across the country. They have an overseas branch in Dubai. It has registered 16,555 numbers of employees as on March 2015. Every year, it creates a lot of employment opportunities for those looking to grab the latest govt bank jobs in India. Just in June-2019 month, the higher authority has issued advertisement number 02/2019-2020 to recruit 600 Asst Managers in various branches. The board has invited applications from young graduates for admissions in Manipal School of Banking for 1 (One) year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). Interested candidates have registered their names from by logging to the official website.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2019
On or after 20th of July 2019, eligible candidates can start downloading their IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 from the official website URL link attached with web page. Bookmark website www.techufo.in and get regular updates on hall ticket. Bookmark will help you for easy access to our site. Soon we will update Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result here on this site. All those who have any query can ask us without hesitation through the comment box placed below. Follow us for current employment news, banking sector jobs & latest govt vacancies. Contact via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phone (022 6250 7741 -Timing 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM Monday to Saturday) if you are not able to download your Call Letter. ALL THE BEST and THANK YOU for reading this page!!