JK Post GDS Result 2022, Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle GDS Merit List, JK Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Jammu Kashmir Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF Link Available Here:
Jammu Kashmir GDS Result News Update 2022: India Post JK Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle-IV – 265 posts) Result has released online on 20th June 2022. In a Selection List of Gramin Dak Sevak for Jammu & Kashmir Circle, DOP Authority has mentioned only shortlisted applicants’ Registration Number & Name. In this page, a direct link to download & check JK Post GDS Result 2022 is given at the bottom. The officials will also send SMS to provisionally selected aspirants and then Intimation Letter through the post for verifications of original certificates.
Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List and Cut Off Marks related all detailed information is available in this article. All those applicants who are having any queries on J&K Postal Result of GDS online let us know through the below comment box.
- 1 JK Post GDS Result 2022 @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in | Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit cum Selection List
- 1.1 Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Result 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 JK Post Office GDS Merit List 2022
- 1.3 Procedure to check JK Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2022 Online
- 1.4 Link to Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS (265 Posts) Selection List PDF
- 1.5 JK Post GDS Cut-off Marks 2022
- 1.6 J&K Postal Circle GDS Result 2022 – Details
- 1.7 JK Postal GDS 2022 Document Verification
- 2 FAQs About Jammu and Kashmir Post Office GDS Results 2022
JK Post GDS Result 2022 @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in | Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit cum Selection List
|♦ J&K GDS Result Information ♦|
|DEPARTMENT NAME:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|POSTAL CIRCLE NAME:||Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle|
|RESULT NAME:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|CYCLE/ YEAR:||Cycle IV/ 2022|
|JOB NAMES:||» BPM – Branch Post master
» ABPM – Assistant Branch Post Master
» Dak Sevak
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES:||265 vacancies|
|APPLICATION DATES:||May 02 to June 05, 2022 (23:59 hrs)|
|RESULT RELEASE DATE:||RELEASED (June 20, 2022)|
|LINK TO RESULT/ MERIT LIST:||Available below|
|SELECTION MODE:||10th Std Merit-Based & Document Verification|
|INDIA POST WEBSITE:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|J&K POSTAL WEBSITE:||http://jkpost.gov.in|
|GDS ONLINE PORTAL:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Result 2022 – Overview
A large number of aspirants have applied for JK Post Office GDS Recruitment (Cycle IV) 2022 and looking for results. As we know, Jammu and Kashmir Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result is being prepared based on eligible applicants’ merit of 10th Std exam. Hence, all those who got good marks in Class 10th exam of the approved Board will get a place in JK Postal GDS (BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak) Selection List 2022. The Board has made a selection of candidates by Calculating their Academic Merit with reference to the vacancy applied by them. India Post GDS Result of J&K Postal Circle is processed through computer based systems to avoid the chance of human error & partiality.
Applicants will get total clarity about their selection status for Document Verification Round by checking the Jammu Kashmir Post GDS 2022 Result PDF. Aspirant is allowed to view his/ her application status at an online web portal by logging through Reg. Number & Mobile Number until the merit list is released. Download the list of 265 Selected Candidates for JK Gramin Dak Sevak Posts from the below link whenever results are out at the official website.
JK Post Office GDS Merit List 2022
Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Merit List of GDS (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) will be announced & available through online mode at jkpost.gov.in and indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. However, all shortlisted applicants will also be intimated by SMS regarding their provisional selection. SMS at the Registered Mobile Number to be texted just before or after a few days of JK Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result Out Online. Here India Post J&K Circle will not release Dak Sevak merit list separately for Reserved (EWS, OBC, SC, ST & PwD) and Unreserved categories.
A total of 265 aspirants were selected in JK Post Gramin Dak Sevak Selection cum Merit List for Jammu, Rajouri, Udhampur, Baramulla, Leh & Srinagar Divisions across the State. The number of vacancies very low still the online application submitted number is very high, so the rivalry between contestants is immense to get listed in a Jammu Kashmir GDS Selection List. Aspirants who have mentioned their higher education qualification will not get any weightage in JK Post GDS Merit List as per criteria. The high school marks & DV are only criteria for finalizing the selection.
Procedure to check JK Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2022 Online
Candidates can check out the steps given here to get Result of Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle GDS 2022 easily from an online web portal. All 06 (six) steps are simple and easy to follow. So have a look at the step-wise procedure compiled below:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, i.e. Official Portal of INDIA POST GDS.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “Shortlisted Candidates” section available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on “Jammu and Kashmir (Cycle-IV 265 Posts)” download link.
- 4th Step – Finally, JK Postal Circle Merit List of Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 will download at your device in pdf.
- 5th Step – Open the downloaded copy of selection list pdf and find out your “Registration Number & Name” is present in it or not.
- 6th Step – Get a printout of the result for further use if required.
Link to Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS (265 Posts) Selection List PDF
जम्मू और कश्मीर पोस्टल सर्किल ग्रामीण डाक सेवक का परिणाम २०२२ घोषित हो चुका है, अब आप नीचे दिए गए लिंक को दबाकर सिलेक्टेड उम्मीदवारों की मेरिट लिस्ट यहीं से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
JK Post GDS Cut-off Marks 2022
Check out the following Community wise J&K Postal GDS Cutoffs and Posts Category wise from the below table:-
|NAME OF CATEGORIES||NUMBER OF POSTS||EXPECTED CUT-OFF MARKS|
|Economically Weaker Section/ EWS||26 posts||85% +|
|Other Backward Class/ OBC||65 posts||85% +|
|Scheduled Caste/ SC||22 posts||82% +|
|Scheduled Tribe/ ST||27 posts||80% +|
|Unreserved/ UR||115 posts||88% +|
|Persons with Disabilities/ PwD – A||06 posts||79% +|
|Persons with Disabilities/ PwD – B||03 posts||79% +|
|Persons with Disabilities/ PwD – C||01 post||79% +|
J&K Postal Circle GDS Result 2022 – Details
- All the details of shortlisted candidates to be available on J&K Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF are under:-
- a) Division of JK Postal Circle, b) Head Office Name, c) Sub Office Name, d) Branch Office Name, e) Vacancy Name, f) Category/ Community, g) Number of the Post, h) Registration Number, i) Candidate Name and j) 10th Exam Percentage of Candidate.
- India Post Result of GDS for Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle 2022 will indicate the Names of Selected Contestants in the Alphabetical order of Divisions and not in the order of merit or marks of Xth class examination.
- In JK Postal GDS Result preparation, the merit list order has taken as – Date of Birth of Candidate (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male & UR male where tie between the marks of 02 applicants.
- In Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Result, a total of 265 applicants are shortlisted for Gram Dak Sevak Post out of 266 vacancies whereas the result of 01 applicant is withheld as per competent authority orders.
- The selection list disclosed online will be provisional, JK Post GDS Final Selection of Shortlisted Candidates is to be done after verification of original certificates of all educational & other documents by the concerned DoP authorities.
JK Postal GDS 2022 Document Verification
A letter of Intimation for Jammu Kashmir GDS Document Verification 2022 will be issued to all the shortlisted contestants by Post or Email. The intimation letter is a gate pass for shortlisted aspirants to attend DV process and get checked all the necessary documents/ certificate on scheduled date & time. If candidates did not respond within 15 days from the issuance of intimation letter, then the provisional selection to be cancelled automatically and then no opportunity will be given further under any reason.
Candidates who are looking for J&K Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result Merit List, Cut Off Marks & Document Verification Details, hope the info shared on this blog is good enough. Aspirants can bookmark this blog www.techufo.in to keep update with further news. If you guys have any issue in Jammu Kashmir Post Office GDS Selection List PDF downloading online, then you can tell us in the comment box below. We will help you guys in solving your query.
We will update this blog if any latest information is there related to J&K Postal Result. So to know frequent updates about JK Post GDS Result 2022, stay tuned with us.
FAQs About Jammu and Kashmir Post Office GDS Results 2022
Here some of the most Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs on JK Postal Result of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 are as given below:-
There is no official cutoff list released by India Post. However, you can check out the selected aspirants’ marks from a selection list to estimate the cutoff score.
Candidates can download the JK Gramin Dak Sevak merit list without using login credentials from an official URL link (https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/) attached to this page.
J&K Postal BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Cycle-IV Result cum Selection List of 265 Posts has been announced online on 20-06-2022 (Monday) at around 04:30 PM.
Wait for the response as you will get a Letter of Intimation from the recruiting authority via Post and / or Email for inviting to appear for Document Verification.
The list of documents & certificates in original copy required are as follows:-
1) 10th Class/ SSC Certificate (or) Combined Marks Memo (or) Mark Sheet
2) DOB/ Date of Birth proof (if applicable)
3) Computer Training Course Certificate (if applicable)
4) Caste Certificate (applicable for OBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST)
5) Certificate of Disability (applicable for PH candidates)
6) Transgender Certificate
7) Photo ID Proof (Original & Photocopy)
8) Passport Size Photographs (2 to 3 Copies)
Yes, a computer knowledge certificate of at least 02 months should also be submitted to the Engaging authority at the time of appointment if got selected.
!! Tech UFO team wishes GOOD LUCK for JK Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Results !!