JK Post GDS Result 2021 appost.in/gdsonline Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle GDS Merit List, JK Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List, Jammu Kashmir Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF Link Available Here:
Jammu Kashmir GDS Result News Update 2021: India Post JK Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle-III – 266 posts) Result will soon release in December 2021. In a Selection List of Gramin Dak Sevak for Jammu & Kashmir Circle, DOP Authority has mentioned only shortlisted applicants’ Registration Number & Name. In this page, a direct link to download & check JK Post GDS Result 2021 is given at the bottom. The officials will also send SMS to provisionally selected aspirants and then Intimation Letter through the post for verifications of original certificates.
Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List and Cut Off Marks related all detailed information is available in this article. All those applicants who are having any queries on J&K Postal Result of GDS online let us know through the below comment box.
- 1 JK Post GDS Result 2021 @appost.in/gdsonline | Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit cum Selection List Cutoffs
- 1.1 Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Result 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 JK Post Office GDS Merit List 2021
- 1.3 Procedure to check JK Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021 Online:-
- 1.4 JK Post GDS Cut-off Marks 2021
- 1.5 J&K Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 Details
- 1.6 JK Postal GDS 2021 Document Verification
- 2 FAQs About Jammu and Kashmir Post Office GDS Results 2021
JK Post GDS Result 2021 @appost.in/gdsonline | Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit cum Selection List Cutoffs
A large number of aspirants have applied for JK Post Office GDS Recruitment (Cycle III) 2021 and looking for results. As we know, Jammu and Kashmir Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result is being prepared based on eligible applicants’ merit of 10th Std exam. Hence, all those who got good marks in Class 10th exam of the approved Board will get a place in JK Postal GDS (BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak) Selection List 2021. The Board has made a selection of candidates by Calculating their Academic Merit with reference to the vacancy applied by them. India Post GDS Result of J&K Postal Circle is processed through computer based systems to avoid the chance of human error & partiality.
Applicants will get total clarity about their selection status for Document Verification Round by checking the Jammu Kashmir Post GDS Cycle-III Result PDF. Aspirant is allowed to view his/ her application status at an online web portal by logging through Reg. Number & Mobile Number until the merit list is released. Download the list of 266 Selected Candidates for JK Gramin Dak Sevak Posts from the below link whenever results are out at the official website.
Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Result 2021 – Overview
|♦ J&K GDS Result Information ♦|
|DEPARTMENT NAME:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|POSTAL CIRCLE NAME:||Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle|
|RESULT NAME:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|JOB NAMES:||» BPM – Branch Post master
» ABPM – Assistant Branch Post Master
» Dak Sevak
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES:||266 vacancies|
|APPLICATION DATES:||September 30 to October 29, 2021 (23:59 hrs)|
|RESULT RELEASE DATE:||In December 2021 (expected)|
|LINK TO RESULT/ MERIT LIST:||Available below|
|SELECTION MODE:||10th Std Merit-Based & Document Verification|
|INDIA POST WEBSITE:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|J&K POSTAL WEBSITE:||http://jkpost.gov.in|
|GDS ONLINE PORTAL:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
JK Post Office GDS Merit List 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Merit List of GDS (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) will be announced & available through online mode at jkpost.gov.in & https://indiapost.gov.in. However, all shortlisted applicants will also be intimated by SMS regarding their provisional selection. SMS at the Registered Mobile Number to be texted just before or after a few days of JK Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result Out Online. Here India Post J&K Circle will not release Dak Sevak merit list separately for Reserved (EWS, OBC, SC, ST & PwD) and Unreserved categories.
A total of 266 aspirants were selected in JK Post Gramin Dak Sevak Selection cum Merit List for Jammu, Rajouri, Udhampur, Baramulla, Leh & Srinagar Divisions across the State. The number of vacancies very low still the online application submitted number is very high, so the rivalry between contestants is immense to get listed in a Jammu Kashmir GDS Selection List. Aspirants who have mentioned their higher education qualification will not get any weightage in JK Post GDS Merit List as per criteria. The high school marks & DV are only criteria for finalizing the selection.
Procedure to check JK Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021 Online:-
Candidates can check out the steps given here to get Result of Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle GDS 2021 2022 easily from an online web portal. All 06 (six) steps are simple and easy to follow. So have a look at the step-wise procedure compiled below:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx, i.e. Official Portal of INDIA POST GDS.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “Results Released” section available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on “Jammu and Kashmir (266 Posts)” download link.
- 4th Step – Finally, JK Postal Circle Merit List of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III/ 2021-2022 will download at your device in pdf.
- 5th Step – Open the downloaded copy of selection list pdf and find out your “Registration Number & Name” is present in it or not.
- 6th Step – Get a printout of the result for further use if required.
Link to Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS (266 Posts) Selection List PDF
जम्मू और कश्मीर पोस्टल सर्किल ग्रामीण डाक सेवक का परिणाम २०२१ जब भी घोषित हो, अब आप नीचे दिए गए लिंक को दबाकर सिलेक्टेड उम्मीदवारों की मेरिट लिस्ट यहीं से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
|JK Postal Circle GDS (Cycle-II) Result cum Merit List 2020:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|India Post GDS Online Portal:||VISIT HERE – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline|
JK Post GDS Cut-off Marks 2021
|♦ Community wise Posts and Cutoffs ♦|
|NAME OF CATEGORIES||NUMBER OF POSTS||EXPECTED CUT-OFF MARKS|
|Economically Weaker Section/ EWS||24 posts||85% +|
|Other Backward Class/ OBC||65 posts||85% +|
|Scheduled Caste/ SC||29 posts||82% +|
|Scheduled Tribe/ ST||23 posts||80% +|
|Unreserved/ UR||119 posts||88% +|
|Persons with Disabilities/ PwD – A||02 posts||79% +|
|Persons with Disabilities/ PwD – B||01 post||79% +|
|Persons with Disabilities/ PwD – C||03 posts||79% +|
J&K Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 Details
- All the details of shortlisted candidates to be available on J&K Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF are under:-
- a) Division of JK Postal Circle, b) Head Office Name, c) Sub Office Name, d) Branch Office Name, e) Vacancy Name, f) Category/ Community, g) Number of the Post, h) Registration Number, i) Candidate Name and j) 10th Exam Percentage of Candidate.
- India Post Result of GDS for Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Cycle-III will indicate the Names of Selected Contestants in the Alphabetical order of Divisions and not in the order of merit or marks of Xth class examination.
- In JK Postal GDS Result preparation, the merit list order has taken as – Date of Birth of Candidate (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male & UR male where tie between the marks of 02 applicants.
- In Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Result, a total of 439 applicants are shortlisted for Gram Dak Sevak Post out of 442 vacancies whereas the result of 03 applicants is withheld as per competent authority orders.
- The selection list disclosed online will be provisional, JK Post GDS Final Selection of Shortlisted Candidates is to be done after verification of original certificates of all educational & other documents by the concerned DoP authorities.
JK Postal GDS 2021 Document Verification
A letter of Intimation for Jammu Kashmir GDS Document Verification 2021 2022 will be issued to all the shortlisted contestants by Post or Email. The intimation letter is a gate pass for shortlisted aspirants to attend DV process and get checked all the necessary documents/ certificate on scheduled date & time. If candidates did not respond within 15 days from the issuance of intimation letter, then the provisional selection to be cancelled automatically and then no opportunity will be given further under any reason.
Candidates who are looking for J&K Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result Merit List, Cut Off Marks & Document Verification Details, hope the info shared on this blog is good enough. Aspirants can bookmark this blog www.techufo.in to keep update with further news. If you guys have any issue in Jammu Kashmir Post Office GDS Selection List PDF downloading online, then you can tell us in the comment box below. We will help you guys in solving your query.
We will update this blog if any latest information is there related to J&K Postal Result. So to know frequent updates about JK Post GDS Result 2021 2022, stay tuned with us.
FAQs About Jammu and Kashmir Post Office GDS Results 2021
The result cum selection list will be announced online in December 2021/ January 2022 (tentative).
Candidates can download the merit list without using login credentials from an official URL link (https://appost.in/gdsonline/) attached to this page.
There is no official cutoff list released by India Post. However, you can check out the selected aspirants’ marks from a selection list to estimate the cutoff score.
The list of documents & certificates in original copy required are as follows:-
1) 10th Class/ SSC Certificate (or) Combined Marks Memo (or) Mark Sheet
2) DOB proof (if applicable)
3) Computer Training Course Certificate
4) Caste Certificate
5) Certificate of Disability
6) Transgender Certificate
Yes, a computer knowledge certificate of at least 02 months should also be submitted to the Engaging authority at the time of appointment if got selected.
!! Tech UFO team wishes GOOD LUCK for JK Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Results !!