SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification for 1673 Probationary Officer Vacancies Released Soon Apply State Bank of India PO Online Application Form at www.sbi.co.in:
SBI PO 2023-24 Notification Details: SBI Central Recruitment & Promotion Department has published a job Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18 for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India. This year, SBI has advertised a total number of 1673 vacancies for Probationary Officer Posts. SBI PO 2023 is a career opportunity for those seeking the latest jobs in Banking sector after graduation. Eligible aspirants can apply online for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy from 22nd September to 12th October 2022 on the official website. Also, we have shared SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link below on this page. Read this entire article for brief details regarding State Bank latest PO recruitment process.
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2023 | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI PO 2023 Notification: Summary
- 1.2 SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India PO Jobs 2023
- 1.4 SBI PO Pay Scale (Emoluments)
- 1.5 SBI PO 2023 Selection Process
- 1.6 SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee
- 1.7 SBI PO 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply SBI PO 2023 Online Application Form?
- 1.9 Official Links for SBI PO 2023-24 Recruitment
- 1.10 SBI PO 2023 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 ABOUT THE STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक)
- 3 SBI PO Bharti 2023: Help Desk
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in
The latest State Bank PO 2023-24 Notification has been released for a total of 1600 Regular posts & 73 Backlog vacancies. Further, SBI is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to Probationary Officer Job Vacancies in its various branches across India. SBI PO 2023 Online Registration Process is already started and will continue upto 12-10-2022. Aspiring candidates who want to join the State Bank of India as Probationary officers should register online for the SBI PO Exam 2023. Candidates will need to apply online through Bank’s official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers. The process of application will complete only when the fee has been paid on or before the due date, i.e. 12-10-2022.
Below we have also provided the complete info on SBI PO Advertisement like vacancy break-up, eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply online, exam pattern, call letter, etc. Furthermore, a direct link to download SBI PO 2023 Official Notification PDF is available at the end of this article.
SBI PO 2023 Notification: Summary
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Advertisement No.:||CRPD/ PO/2023-24/18|
|Post Name:||Probationary Officer (POs)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||1673 vacancies|
|Selection Stages:||Online Exam (Prelims & Mains) and GD/ PI|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Pre Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Kind of Job:||Banking Jobs|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification:||Any Degree/ CA|
|Age Limit:||21-30 years|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023: Details
Job aspirants can check the details of SBI Probationary Officer Category-wise Vacancies from the below table:-
|♦ Regular Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Normal Vacancies||PWD Vacancies|
|GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||TOTAL||LD||VI||HI||‘d’ & ‘e’||TOTAL|
|♦ Backlog Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL||LD||VI||HI||‘d’ & ‘e’|
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India PO Jobs 2023
Aspirants are requested to ensure they fulfil the eligibility criteria for SBI PO Vacancy as on the date of eligibility. State Bank of India has prescribed the SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit and Qualifications that we have also listed underneath:-
Essential Academic Qualifications:-
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government as on 31-12-2022.
- Candidates who are in a final year or semester of their Graduation can also apply for PO vacancy.
- Aspirants possessing the qualification of Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant (CA) & Cost Accountant may also utilize this opportunity.
- Those who have Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) Certificate should ensure the date of passing is on or before 31-12-2022.
- The age of candidates should be above 21 years and below 30 years as on 01-04-2022. Applicants must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1992 and not later than 01-04-2001 (both days inclusive).
- The reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms and orders of State Government:-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) = 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) (OBC NCL) = 03 (three) years
- General & EWS Persons With Disabilities (GEN/ EWS PWD) = 10 (ten) years
- OBC Persons With Disabilities (OBC PWD) = 13 (thirteen) years
- SC/ ST Persons With Disabilities (SC/ ST PWD) = 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Commissioned Officers = 05 (five) years
SBI PO Pay Scale (Emoluments)
About Salary: The scale of pay for Probationary Office Jobs in State Bank of India is as follows:-
- The selected candidates will receive starting basic pay of Rs. 41,960/- per month with 04 advance increments.
- The pay scale will be of Rs. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 as applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The recruited official will also be eligible for C.C.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, Medical, D.A and other allowances as per rules.
SBI PO 2023 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: SBI will make the selection for Probationary Officers through 03 (three) Phase process; such as:-
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Exam (100 marks)
- Phase-II: Online Main Exam
- Objective Test (200 marks)
- Descriptive Test (50 marks)
- Phase-III: Group Discussion/ Exercise (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
Aspirants looking forward to applying for SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2023-24 must note that the selection process consists of Prelims, Mains and GD/ Interview. All those who qualify in the preliminary examination will have to appear for the main exam. Aspirants shortlisted in Mains will subsequently be called for group exercise & interview. The marks of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) not be counted for final selection. Only the Marks of Mains (Phase-II); will be added to the Marks of Group Discussion & Interview (Phase-III) for the final merit list. Lastly, candidates selected for Probationary Officer Posts in the State Bank are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee
About Application Fee & Intimation Charges: Once the application fee is paid will not be refunded on any account, nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Check out the category-wise application fee as shown below:-
|General, EWS and OBC Category Candidates:||Rs. 750/- (rupee seven hundred & fifty only)|
|SC, ST & PWD Category Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
SBI PO 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
Here’s the complete schedule of SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Process for the knowledge of candidates:-
|Notification Release Date:||September/ October 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application:||September/ October 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||October/ November 2023|
|Closing Date to Edit Application Details:||October/ November 2023|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fees:||October/ November 2023|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||October/ November 2023|
|Dates for Downloading of Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter:||10 to 12 days before exam date|
|Dates for Online Prelims Exam (Phase-I):||December 2023|
|Date of Releasing Online Preliminary Exam Result:||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Dates for Downloading of Online Main Exam Call Letter:||January/ February 2024|
|Date of Online Mains Examination (Phase-II):||January/ February 2024|
|Date of Declaring Main Exam Result:||February 2024|
|Dates for Downloading Phase-III Call letter:||February 2024 onwards|
|Date of Interview or Group Exercises (Phase-III):||February/ March 2024|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result:||March 2024 onwards|
|« Pre-Exam Training Dates for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community Applicants »|
|Dates for Downloading of Pre-Exam Training Call Letter:||15 to 16 days prior exam date|
|Dates for Pre-Exam Training:||November/ December 2023|
How to Apply SBI PO 2023 Online Application Form?
Here are the easy steps for State Bank of India PO 2023 Apply Online process so aspirants who don’t can follow it:-
- 1st Step – First of all, open the State Bank of India’s Official website (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers).
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, go to the “Career with us” section available at the top right corner.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named “SBI PO 2023 Notification” and download it to your device.
- 4th Step – Carefully go through eligibility criteria and other details mentioned in the notification file.
- 5th Step – After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then press on the “Apply Online” link to start the registration procedure.
- 6th Step – Fill up the application form with mandatory fields such as Your Full Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Category, Date Of Birth, Age, Nationality, Education, Address, Email ID, Contact Address, etc. without making any type of mistakes.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned (digital) image of passport size photograph (file size – between 20kb to 50kb) and signature (file size – between 10kb to 20kb) as per the specifications along with other documents.
- 8th Step – Select the Option (i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) and pay your fee by providing information as asked on the screen.
- 9th Step – Don’t forget to check all the inserted data before the final submission of an application.
- 10th Step – Note down your newly generated Registration ID Number and Password.
- 11th Step – At last, download and print the hard copies of the e-Receipt as well as Application Form after completing the registration process.
Official Links for SBI PO 2023-24 Recruitment
|State Bank of India PO Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SBI PO 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Live Soon)|
|Official Website of State Bank Of India:||VISIT @ sbi.co.in/careers|
SBI PO 2023 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Candidates must examine the Probationary Officer Exam Pattern as provided by the State Bank of India Officials. Here’s complete detail about the Scheme of Prelims, Main Examination & Interview in the following tables:-
Preliminary Examination Scheme
|Sr. No.||Test Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|01.||English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा)||30 ques.||30 marks||20 minutes|
|02.||Quantitative Aptitude (मात्रात्मक योग्यता)||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|03.||Reasoning Ability (तर्कज्ञान क्षमता)||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Total Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||01 hour|
Main Examination (Objective Test) Scheme
|Sr. No.||Test Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|01.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (तर्क और कंप्यूटर अभिवृत्ति)||45 ques.||60 marks||60 minutes|
|02.||Data Analysis & Interpretation (डेटा विश्लेषण और विवेचन)||35 ques.||60 marks||45 minutes|
|03.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (सामान्य/ अर्थव्यवस्था/ बैंकिंग के बारे में जानकारी)||40 ques.||40 marks||35 minutes|
|04.||English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा)||35 ques.||40 marks||40 minutes|
|Total Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||155 ques.||200 marks||03 hours|
Main Examination (Descriptive Test) Scheme
|The Descriptive test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test. There will be 02 questions from Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) for total 50 marks in the Descriptive Test of 30 minutes time duration. As the Descriptive tests will be held online, so candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Catch more details from the official notification pdf file attached with this article.|
Group Discussion & Interview Pattern
|a.||Group Discussion (GD)/ समूह कार्य||20 marks|
|b.||Personal Interview (PI)/ साक्षात्कार||30 marks|
|Total Marks ⇒||50 marks|
ABOUT THE STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक)
It is India’s Largest Bank in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. Since 1973, it is actively involved in a non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All its branches as well as administrative offices around the India sponsor and participate in a large number of welfare activities and social causes. Its internet banking portal provides personal banking services that give complete control over all online banking demands. It is a Central Government owned body with more than 58% ownership. The head office of this bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has assets around INR 20,48,080 Crores and more than 22000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries.
On 07th October 2013, Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya was designated as a Chairperson and became the first woman to be appointed for such position in the company. The State Bank of India was ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks” in 2015. A large number of State Bank of India Jobs in posts like Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO), Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, Junior Associate, etc. are filled up by the recruiting department by publishing employment notifications at an official website. All aspirants are suggested in their own interest to keep a regular watch on this web page or official website for further details and updates.
SBI PO Bharti 2023: Help Desk
If you face any problem in filling up your application form or payment of the fee, then solve it by using the following Helpdesk or lodge your query on http://cgrs.ibps.in:-
|Communication Address:||STATE BANK OF INDIA
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Centre, Mumbai
|Help Line Phone Number:||022 – 2282 0427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days)|
|Official Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
|Link to Submit Query:||http://cgrs.ibps.in|
Guys!! You can bookmark www.techufo.in for all next updates related to State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023-24. If you are willing to collect further latest bank jobs notification on a daily basis, then follow our website. Follow us through this web page for the further updates in the upcoming days. You can also share your query and feedback with us by writing it in a below comment section. We will try our level best to reply your question as quick as possible by finding a right solution. So, stay in touch for more information and THANK YOU Guys for Visit.
!! Our Tech UFO team wishes you guys GOOD LUCK for your Recruitment in SBI PO 2023-24 Job Openings !!
1 thought on “SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification: Check Online Form Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus & More”
I want to clear here SBI PO exam.