Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification for DOPMAH Gramin Dak Sevak 2428 Cycle-III Vacancies Available Apply Online Maha Post Office GDS Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
DOP Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Details!! INDIA POST has released a notification for latest vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak in Maharashtra Postal Circle. According to notification, there are massive numbers of Maha GDS Vacancies, i.e. total 2428 posts going to fill up by the Department. If you are waiting for the 10th pass Govt Jobs in Maharashtra state, then it is an opportunity that should not be missed. For Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Posts, DOP Recruitment Authority is looking forward to hire those aspirants who can work hard and given their 100%. Read Maharashtra Post Office GDS Notification 2021 at least once if you are eager to register your name for the vacancy.
LATEST UPDATE as on 30-05-2021: Closing Date for Registration, Fee Payment & Submission of Maharashtra GDS (Cycle-III) Online Application is extended up to 10-06-2021.
Eligible candidates can submit MHPOST GDS Online Application Form on or before 10th June 2021 by logging into the official website. An official link to apply online for Maharashtra Postal GDS Vacancy 2021 is available here at the bottom. Check out the online registration process for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 & eligibility criteria from the below paragraphs.
- 1 Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2428 Vacancies Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Information
- 1.2 Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Maha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021
- 1.4 Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process
- 1.5 Maharashtra Postal GDS Application Fee
- 1.6 Maharashtra GDS Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Apply India Post Maharashtra GDS Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.9 Maharashtra Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 PDF
- 1.10 Maharashtra Postal Circle Result 2021
- 1.11 About INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak)
- 1.12 Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2428 Vacancies Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline
Friends! Are you in search of India Post Office Jobs 2021 to make your career in Government sector?? Don’t worry, the Department of Posts has announced to recruit a total of 2428 GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Cycle-3 Posts for Maharashtra Circle from 27-04-2021. Here all those who are willing to apply must have passed their 10th Board Exam from an approved State/ Central Boards. The minimum age limit for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment should be 18 years while the maximum age limit should be 40 years. Candidates are allowed to make Registration, Fee Payment & Apply Online application up to the closing date, i.e. 10-06-2021.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Online Application Link is available at appost.in/gdsonline to register the details. In this blog, we have uploaded a registration link that directly connects to the official website. Those who apply will get Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs based on their merit of 10th Standard exam. Contestants can obtain more details about the Maharashtra GDS Bharti process by scrolling down.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Information
|Organisation Name:||Department of Posts (DOP)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||ESTT/4-1/ GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/ 3RD CYCLE/2021|
|Name of the Circle:||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Vacancy Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||02,428 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Maharashtra State|
|Application Dates:||27 April to 10 June 2021|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|MAHA Postal Website:||www.maharashtrapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline/|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Category wise Consolidation of GDS Vacancies ♦|
|Name of the Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved (UR)||1105 vacancies|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||565 vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||246 vacancies|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||191 vacancies|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||244 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – A)||10 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – B)||23 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – C)||29 vacancies|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD – DE)||15 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||2428 vacancies|
Candidates can utilize a direct link of Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 PDF file which was uploaded here at the end of this article. Contestants will get brief details about qualification, age criteria, pay scale, fee payment, selection method, etc. from below.
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021
AGE LIMITATION (as on Cutoff Date – 27th April 2021):-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Age Limit for UR & EWS Contestants.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for SC, ST, OBC and PH categories as per Central Govt Rules & Regulations as follows:-
- Other Backwards Castes = 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes = 05 (five) years
- Scheduled Tribes = 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped = 10 (ten) years
- Physically Handicapped + OBC = 13 (thirteen) years
- Physically Handicapped + SC & ST = 15 (fifteen) years
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam (Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate) with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a State Government/ Central Government/ UTs authorized Board of School Education as far as Maha Postal GDS Jobs Qualification concert.
- In addition to this qualification, contestants are also required to have a Computer Knowledge. Basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days needed from a Govt approved Computer Training Institute.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Indian Postal Department will not count any candidate’s experience or any service for selection to Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Maha state.
- To get the qualification related more idea, open the official notification available below & read it out.
Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process
- Based on Academic Merit, the DOP will hire best candidates for MHPOST GDS recruitment.
- The selection will be made, according to the automatic generated merit list and rules based on the total application submitted by the candidates.
- Applicants will get a final call after satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Application Fee
ABOUT APPLICATION FEE: Category wise Application fee as follows:-
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- SC/ ST/ PwD Contestants: Rs 000/- (No Fee)
- All Female/ Trans-woman Applicants: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Fee Payment Process:
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Male/ Trans-man contestants who want to apply must pay their fees at any Head Post Office by providing their Registration Number or through online mode (Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility) using the URL provided in the Home page.
- SC/ ST, PwD, Trans-woman and Female candidates exempted from paying the fees so they can register directly through Maha Postal GDS Apply Online link uploaded below.
Maharashtra GDS Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE: Selected ones will get Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) from the Department. The post-wise minimum TRCA as follows:-
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 Hrs/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
How to Apply India Post Maharashtra GDS Online Application Form 2021?
All those who don’t know how to fill up & submit application for Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Maharashtra Post Office must check the instruction given below:-
|♦ Process to Apply On-line Application ♦|
|1st Step – Visit the Official Website of India Post GDS Online Engagement or just open a link posted below.
2nd Step – Go to the Section named as “News”.
3rd Step – Click on a link titled as Apply Online for GDS Posts.
4th Step – Now in a new page, find and download Post Office Recruitment Notification for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Posts.
5th Step – First of all, download the advertisement to your device and then read the necessary details provided in it.
6th Step – To start the registration procedure, please the Registration button and fill the required information like Applicant Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Gender, Community, DOB, etc.
7th Step – Re-check the filled up details and then press on Submit Details button.
8th Step – A Registration Number will appear on your screen, save it for next use.
9th Step – Now using the Registration Number, Pay your fees and upload documents like SSC Marks Certificate, Computer Certificate, Community Certificate, Certificate of Disability, etc.
10th Step – Upload the scanned copies of Passport Size Photo and Signature in JPG/ JPEG format having less than or equal to 50 KB of file size.
11th Step – At last, click on the Print Application option to submit your details successfully.
12th Step – After completion of Registration, please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references.
Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
DOP Maha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Opening and Closing Date has mentioned by the India Post Department in an official advertisement. Candidates can register and apply online upto 26-05-2021 by visiting the official link uploaded above. All interested contenders must submit an online application form within the Registration Dates mentioned in the below description. After the due date, no candidate can apply their details for the recruitment.
|EVENTS||DATES & TIME|
|Official Notification Date:||27th April 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Registration, Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application Form:||27th April 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||
10th June 2021 (upto 11:59 PM)
|Due Date for Depositing Application Fee by Online Mode:||
10th June 2021 (upto 11:59 PM)
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee at Post Office:||
10th June 2021 (During the Banking hours)
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||
10th June 2021 (upto 11:59 PM)
|MHPOST GDS Merit List Publication Date:||To be announced later|
|Schedule for Document Verification Procedure:||To be intimated by Intimation Letter or Email ID|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter for DV:||15-20 days after the release of results|
Maharashtra Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 PDF
Those candidates looking to join Post Office by Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy must read out the notification before going further. We have listed complete details on this web page so that candidates can apply accordingly. If you are interested in Central Govt Vacancies, then utilize this Postal Career opportunity before you get late.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Result 2021
DOP Maha GDS Result cum Merit List related details: Now all those who have applied their application successfully must wait for at least 01 or 02 months for result declaration. DOP officials will upload an url link to download & check Post Office Gramin Dak Devak (GDS) Result 2021 state wise at the official website. The results shall be available to the aspirants only through the official web page. In the MAHA Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List PDF file, DoP will publish details like Registration Number, Division Name, HO Name, SO Name, BO Name, Post Name, Category, Number of Posts and Selected Candidates’ Name with Percentage.
As and when the result declared, every applicant will get update from this web page. Also till the results announced, aspirants can view their result status by providing the registration number. The concerned recruiting authorities will send SMS and Physical Communication regarding a provisional selection intimation in due course as per the selection procedure.
About INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak)
The Department of Posts (DoP) is a Postal System that operates by the Central Government of India. It is a part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, GOI. It established on April 01, 1854 during the British Empire in India. For more than 163 years, it has been the backbone of the India in Communication sector. Also, it has played a crucial role in the socio-economic development of the Country. At present, it has the most widely distributed postal network in the world with 1,55,015 Post Offices across India. It delivers mails, accepts deposits under Small Savings Schemes and provides life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI). They also offer retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
Apart from these services, they also give employment opportunity to Matriculation pass, 12th pass and Degree holders. On a monthly basis, latest employment news published by the department through their designated portal. This time, DOP Maha Postal Circle Recruitment released for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Visit the official website for more detailed information.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
|Postal Address:||DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
O/o Chief Postmaster General,
Mumbai – 400 001.
|Help Line Number:||022 – 22626214|
|Email ID for Queries About Notification:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email ID for any Technical Issues:||email@example.com|
Hurry Up, Guys!! To apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, register online Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Application Form using above URL link. All the Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Details mentioned in this blog. For any query on the recruitment process, mail the DOP authority. Time to time, we will update on Maharashtra Postal Jobs in upcoming days if there will be any. Contestants can share their views and feedback with us through a comment section given below. Follow www.techufo.in regularly for govt jobs related latest news alerts, notification & much more. So friends stay tuned for all upcoming news & ALL THE BEST for careers @maharashtrapost.gov.in.