Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2020, Maharashtra Post GDS Merit List 2019, Maha Postal Circle BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection List, DOPMAH GDS Cut off Marks, appost.in/gdsonline Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF Link Available Here:
India Post GDS Result of Maharashtra Postal Circle – Check Here: The Department of Posts (DoP) will declare Maha Post Office Result for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Cycle-II by online mode. Here in this web site, a direct Link for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List is given below so contestants can check their final selection status. If you have selected, then your Full Name, Percentage Marks, Registration Number, Vacancy Name, etc. will be printed in Maharashtra Post Office GDS Selection List PDF file along with other necessary details. Now those candidates who want all news update on MH Postal Circle BPM Branch Postmaster Result Date, Maha GDS Selected Candidates List & Cutoff Marks can read this entire blog. Hence to get your Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2020 Status related all information quickly, scroll down the page.
|Latest Update! Maharashtra GDS Result 2019 2020 is in progress and will be published soon. Stay tuned for time to time updates.|
Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2020 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List BPM ABPM Results @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1 Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2020 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List BPM ABPM Results @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Maharashtra Post GDS Result 2020 Date
- 1.2 How to check Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result cum Selection List 2020?
- 1.3 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2020 Info
- 1.4 Maharashtra Postal GDS Cut off Marks 2019 2020
- 1.5 Maharashtra GDS Cycle-II Result & Document Verification 2020 Details
- 1.6 Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2020
The India Post Office Department had issued a notification on 01st of November 2019 for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Maharashtra Postal Circle. To fill up total 3650 GDS vacancies under 02nd Cycle Online Engagement, Application by the Bhartiya Dak authority had invited for selection of most eligible contestants. The Board had received so many applications from the Maha High School Passed Job seekers. Out of all those contestants who filled an online form on or before the due date, only suitable ones shortlisted based on their Academic Merit. Just before a few hours of releasing the Maharashtra Post Result of GDS Recruitment @www.appost.in/gdsonline, those who are shortlisted will get a system generated SMS for document verification. Also, the board will send intimation through physical communication in due course of time after the declaration of Maha Gramin Dak Sevak Results. All contestants can download Maharashtra Postal Merit List of GDS BPM, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak Bharti 2019 from here through an official link posted at the bottom. Check out the result overview from below table.
Maharashtra Post GDS Result 2020 Date
|♦ DoP Maha GDS Result Overview ♦|
|Result Release Date (Tentative):||In February 2020|
|Merit List Download Link:||Attached Here Soon|
|» Organization Name: INDIA POST (भारतीय डाक)/ Department of Posts
» Postal Circle Name: Maharashtra Circle
» Recruitment Name: Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-2 Online Engagement
» Total No. of Posts: 03,650 posts
» Vacancy Names: BPM (BRANCH POSTMASTER), ABPM (ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER) & DAK SEVAK
» Online Registration Dates: 01st November to 03rd December 2019
» Basis of Selection: Academic Merit Basis (i.e. 10th/ SSC Exam Marks)
» Cutoff Marks: Check Below Table
» India Post GDS Online Portal: www.appost.in/gdsonline
» DoP Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
How to check Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result cum Selection List 2020?
Aspirants!! Procedure for checking Maharashtra GDS (BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak) Postal Result Online is rather easy if you follow those instructions stepwise enclosed below. As we know, most of the aspirants are facing problem in downloading their DoP Maha Post Results. Go ahead and collect your PDF Copy of महाराष्ट्र ग्रामीण डाक सेवक मेरिट लिस्ट by following those 06 steps given under this paragraph:-
- Step I: Open the India Post GDS Official Website (i.e. http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/)
- Step-II: Go to the right side notification area named as “Results Released State-wise”.
- Step III: Click on “Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS (3650 Posts) Cycle-2 Result 2019 2020“ URL Link available in the results section.
- Step IV: Soon a DoP merit list of Maha Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti will be downloaded automatically in the form of PDF on your system.
- Step V: Open the PDF file, press CTRL + F, enter your Registration Number and check out your selection status.
- Step VI: Keep the copy of Maha Postmaster selection list in safe custody for your record.
Maharashtra Post Office GDS Result 2020 PDF Link
KINDLY NOTE: After declaration, you can download the list of qualified candidates in pdf format from the above URL link directly within a single press. Once you check your Maha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result, kindly share your qualifying status in a comment box below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2020 Info
About Indian Post Office Merit List of Maharashtra GDS: It will be published at Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Portal to announce all the names of shortlisted aspirants for Branch Postmaster & ABPM Vacancies. Maha Dak Sevak Selection List will be available in the form of pdf, which can be downloaded easily by any candidate. The result of Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment is generated purely by examining the marks of candidates scored in class 10th board exam. The authority has not given weightage for the higher educational qualification in Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List preparation process. In preparing the result, where two or more applicants secured same marks there a tiebreaker formula is being applied to determine the merit order. Here below we have shown a tabular form consist of all those details published in Maha GDS Merit List cum Result of provisionally selected candidates:-
|01.||Rectt. Notification No.||ESTT/4-1/GDS 2ND CYCLE ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/ 2019 (DT MUMBAI 01-11-2019)|
|02.||Maharashtra Postal Circle Division Names||Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai West, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldana, Chandrapur, Nagpur City, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha, Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.|
|03.||Head Office Name and Address||Aurangabad (MH) H.O., Jalna H.O., Beed H.O., Bhusawal H.O., Dhule H.O., Chalisgaon H.O., Jalgaon H.O., etc.|
|04.||Sub Office Name and Address||Aurangabad Cantonment S.O., Badod Bazar S.O., Bidkingaon S.O., Bihamandwa S.O., Chincholi Limbaji S.O., Ellora S.O., Deogaon Rangari S.O., etc.|
|05.||Branch Office Name and Address||Assegaon B.O., Takali Kadim B.O., Borgaon Arj B.O., Talegaon B.O., Balanagar B.O., Dhorkingaon B.O., Dhupkheda B.O., Nilajgaon B.O., etc.|
|06.||Post Name of Aspirant in Postal Dept||GDS BPM & GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak|
|07.||Category of Aspirant||OBC, PwD, EWS, SC, ST, GEN/ UR, etc.|
|08.||No. of Posts Allotted||01 or 02 out of 3650 posts|
|09.||Registration Number of Aspirant||CR*************|
|10.||Name of the Aspirant||XYZ|
|11.||10th pass Percentage of Aspirant||86+ (expected)|
|12.||Date of Selection List Publication||DD-MM-YYYY|
Maharashtra Postal GDS Cut off Marks 2019 2020
|♦ Category wise Cutoffs & Total Vacancies Details ♦|
|Community/ Category Names||Expected Cut off Marks||Vacancies|
|OBC – Other Backward Class||88+||772|
|EWS – Economically Weaker Section||88+||408|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (A)||86+||31|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (B)||86+||31|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (C)||86+||44|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (DE)||86+||15|
|SC – Scheduled Caste||87+||286|
|ST – Scheduled Tribe||87+||366|
|GEN – General||89+||1697|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES ⇒||3650|
Maharashtra GDS Cycle-II Result & Document Verification 2020 Details
- In Maharashtra GDS Result of 3650 Vacancies, eligible candidates have been shortlisted for Branch Post Master and Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak Jobs by the automatically generated merit list based on the total number of online applications submitted within Dec 03rd, 2019.
- Maharashtra Postal BPM ABPM Result is basing on the merit (i.e. Secondary School Exam Marks) of contestants with reference to the post applied in an online application form. The percentage aggregated to the accuracy of four decimals has been considered for finalising the selection for document verification.
- Once DoP Gramin Dak Sevak Result of Maharashtra Circle Published, a Document Verification process will be done at the district level by respective Recruiting Authority only. An e-mail/ SMS will be issued to all the provisionally shortlisted aspirants on a prescribed date for inviting to attend the Document/ Certificate Verification round.
- Maharashtra Post GDS Document Verification Process: Candidates who shortlisted in the selection list will need to present their Original Certificates/ Documents and Other Papers in DV process on a particular date, time & place/ center allotted by the authority. Aspirants will be delisted from the final selection list if they come for verification without any of the aforementioned certificates.
- The Complete List of Documents to be required for Verification as follows:-
- Certificate of 10th/ Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Exam Marks (Original Copy)
- Proof of DOB (in case Birth Date is not printed in SSC Certificate)
- Certificate of Computer Knowledge Training Course of at least 60 days (Original Copy)
- Certificate of Community/ Caste (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, etc.) (Original Copy)
- Certificate of Disability (applicable for Pwd Candidates only) (Original Copy)
- Original Copy of One ID Proof and Passport Size Photo (if required)
- How did Maha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Final Result Merit List to be decided? After the document verification, the Department of Posts (DoP) will make a final selection based on satisfactory verification of certificates as well as genuineness of all educational and other important documents produced by contestants.
- On selection as Gramin Dak Sevak, aspirants shall require to furnish security which is mandatory for all. The security amount for BPM and ABPM/ Dak Sevak is Rs. 25,000/- & Rs. 10,000/- respectively.
- Does Maha Postal GDS 02nd Merit List or Waiting List will release or not? No, there is no chance of releasing the 02nd selection list after publication of final results by looking at the previous cycle-I recruitment process.
Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2020
Guy if you are not able to find the details of your Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2020 BPM ABPM Cut Off Marks, Maha Dak Sevak Merit List, MH Post Office Postmaster Final Selection List, etc., then please notify us through a comment in a box available underneath. We will reply to your comment within less time. Also, candidates can use official Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helpline Number (022-22621682) to contact India Post Officials for queries related to results. Just for security reasons, you guys are strictly advised not to share your mobile numbers & registration number for being guarded against unethical phone calls. We have shared महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्किल जीडीएस रिजल्ट updates here in this article. Keep on visiting this page (www.techufo.in) to get updated from most recent information about your Maharashtra Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result. So finally, we are ending this blog here. Our Tech UFO Team Wishes You All THE BEST!!