Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2023, Maharashtra Post GDS Merit List, Maha Postal Circle BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection List, DOPMAH GDS Cut off Marks, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF Link Available Here:
Maharashtra Post GDS 2023 Result Details: The Department of Posts has declared the Maha Post Office Result for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023. Here on this website, a direct Link for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List is given below so contestants can check their selection status. If you have selected, your Full Name, Percentage Marks, Registration Number, Vacancy Name, etc., will be printed in the Maharashtra Post GDS 2023 Selection List PDF. Aspirants who want all news updates on MH Postal Circle BPM ABPM Result Date, Maha GDS Selected Candidates List & Cutoff Marks can read this blog. Hence to get your Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2023 Status related information quickly, scroll down the page.
|LATEST UPDATE: Maharashtra GDS (3154 Posts – Schedule-II July 2023) Result/ Shortlisted Candidates List-I 2023 For DV Released; Download The PDF From A Direct Link Shared On This Blog. Stay Tuned For Further Updates On Supplementary List-II.|
- 1 Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2023 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, Results @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Maharashtra Post GDS Result 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Maharashtra Postal GDS Merit List 2023
- 1.3 Details Mentioned On Maharashtra GDS Selection List 2023
- 1.4 How to Check Maharashtra Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2023?
- 1.5 Direct Link to Maharashtra Post Office GDS Result 2023 PDF
- 1.6 Maharashtra Postal GDS Cut off Marks 2023
- 1.7 Maharashtra GDS Result 2023: Preparation
- 1.8 Maharashtra Postal GDS Document Verification 2023
- 1.9 Conclusion on MH Post GDS Result 2023
- 2 Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2023: FAQs
Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2023 | Maha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, Results @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
The India Post Office Department had issued a notification on 31st July 2023 for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Maharashtra Postal Circle. To fill up a total of 3154 GDS vacancies under Online Engagement, Applications by the Bhartiya Dak Officials had invited for selection of eligible candidates. The Department had received many GDS Bharti applications from the Maharashtra High School Passed Job seekers. Out of all those candidates who filled out an online application form, suitable ones only were shortlisted based on their Academic Merit. Candidates can download Maharashtra Postal Merit List of GDS BPM, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 through an official link posted at the bottom.
Just before a few days/ hours of releasing the Maharashtra Post Result of GDS Recruitment @https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, candidates who are shortlisted will get SMS/ Email for document verification. Also, the authority will send intimation by physical communication in due course of time after the declaration of Maha Gramin Dak Sevak Results.
Maharashtra Post GDS Result 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||INDIA POST (भारतीय डाक)/ Department of Posts|
|Postal Circle Name:||Maharashtra Circle|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement – Schedule-II July, 2023|
|Total No. of Posts:||3154 posts|
|Vacancy Names:||BPM (BRANCH POSTMASTER) & ABPM (ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER)/ DAK SEVAK|
|Online Registration Dates:||3rd August to 23rd August 2023|
|Result Release Date:||6th September 2023|
|Merit List Releasing Mode:||Online mode only|
|Document Verification Dates:||To be intimated via SMS/ Email & Intimation Letter|
|Basis of Selection:||Academic Merit Basis (i.e. 10th/ SSC Exam Marks)|
|Cutoff Marks:||Check Below Table|
|India Post GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|DOP Official Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
Maharashtra Postal GDS Merit List 2023
Indian Post Office Merit List of Maharashtra GDS 2023 will be published at Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Portal to announce all the names of shortlisted aspirants for Branch Postmaster & ABPM Vacancies. Maha Dak Sevak Selection List will be available in the form of pdf, which can be downloaded easily by any aspirant. The result of Maharashtra Postal GDS Recruitment is generated purely by examining the marks of candidates scored in class 10th board exam. The authority has not given weightage for the higher educational qualification in Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List preparation process. In preparing the result, where two or more applicants secured same marks there a tiebreaker formula is being applied to determine the merit order.
Details Mentioned On Maharashtra GDS Selection List 2023
Here below we have shown a tabular form consist of all those details published in Maha GDS Merit List cum Result of provisionally selected candidates:-
- Result Name
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Division Names: Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai West, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldana, Chandrapur, Nagpur City, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha, Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.
- Head Office/ Sub Office/ Branch Office Name and Address
- Post Name of Aspirant: GDS BPM & GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak
- Category of Aspirant: OBC, PwD, EWS, SC, ST, GEN/ UR, etc.
- Registration Number of Aspirant: SR*************
- Name of the Aspirant: XYZ
- Gender/ Sex of Aspirant: Male/ Female/ Trans-man/ Trans-women
- 10th pass Percentage of Aspirants
- Name of Centre where Documents are to be verified
- Date of Selection List Publication
How to Check Maharashtra Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2023?
Procedure for checking Maharashtra GDS (BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak) Postal Result Online is rather easy if you follow those instructions step-wise enclosed below. As we know, most of the aspirants are facing problem in downloading their DoP Maha Post Results. Go ahead and collect your PDF Copy of महाराष्ट्र ग्रामीण डाक सेवक मेरिट लिस्ट by following those 06 steps given under this paragraph:-
- Step-I: Open the India Post GDS Official Website (i.e. https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/)
- Step-II: Go to the right side notification area named “Candidate’s Corner”.
- Step-III: Click on the “GDS 2023 (Schedule-II July-2023) >> Maharashtra >> List of Shortlisted Candidates” URL Link available in the results section.
- Step-IV: Soon a DoP merit list of Maha Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti will be downloaded automatically in the form of a PDF on your system.
- Step-V: Open the PDF file, press CTRL + F, enter your Registration Number and check out your selection status.
- Step-VI: Keep the copy of a Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 620 Posts Result Selection List in safe custody for your record.
Direct Link to Maharashtra Post Office GDS Result 2023 PDF
As the Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Result of 3154 GDS Posts has published, you can download the list of qualified candidates in pdf format from the below URL link directly with a single press. Once you check your Maha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result, kindly share your qualifying status in a comment box below this blog:-
Maharashtra Postal GDS Cut off Marks 2023
The following table showcases the Category wise MAH POST Gramin Dak Sevak Cutoffs & Total Vacancies Details. Therefore, have a quick look for your knowledge:-
|Community/ Category Names||Expected Cut off Marks||Vacancies|
|OBC – Other Backward Class||88+||755|
|EWS – Economically Weaker Section||88+||335|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (A)||86+||16|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (B)||86+||29|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (C)||86+||30|
|PwD – Persons with Disabilities (DE)||86+||13|
|SC – Scheduled Caste||87+||282|
|ST – Scheduled Tribe||87+||300|
|GEN – General||89+||1395|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES ⇒||3154|
Maharashtra GDS Result 2023: Preparation
In Maharashtra GDS Results of 3154 Vacancies, eligible candidates have been shortlisted for Branch Post Master and Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak Jobs by the automatically generated merit list based on the total number of online applications submitted. Maharashtra Postal BPM ABPM Result is basing on the merit (i.e. Secondary School Exam Marks) of contestants with reference to the post applied in an online application form. The percentage aggregated to the accuracy of four decimals has been considered for finalising the selection for document & certificate verification.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Document Verification 2023
Once DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Result of Maharashtra Circle Out, a Document Verification process will be done at the district level by respective Recruiting Authority only. An e-mail/ SMS will be issued to all the provisionally shortlisted aspirants on a prescribed date for inviting to attend the Document/ Certificate Verification round.
Maharashtra Post GDS Document Verification Process: Candidates who shortlisted in the selection list will need to present their Original Certificates/ Documents and Other Papers in DV process on a particular date, time & place/ center allotted by the authority. Aspirants will be delisted from the final selection list if they come for verification without any of the aforementioned certificates.
The Complete List of Documents to be required for Verification as follows:-
- Certificate of 10th/ Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Exam Marks (Original Copy)
- Proof of DOB (Birth Date)
- Certificate of Community/ Caste (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, etc.) (Original Copy)
- Original Copy of Certificate of Disability (applicable for Pwd Candidates only)
- Transgender Certificate (applicable only for Transgender Candidates) (Original Copy)
- Medical Certificate (It must be from the Medical Officer of any Government Hospital/ Government Dispensaries/ Government Primary Health Centre, etc.)
- Original Copy of One ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Any Other ID Card issued by State/ Central Government, etc.
- Passport Size Colour Photo (three to four copies as per instructions)
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (If required)
- Any other Documents or Certificates mentioned in the Letter of Intimation.
Conclusion on MH Post GDS Result 2023
Guy if you are not able to find the details of your Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2023, BPM ABPM Cut Off Marks, Maha Dak Sevak Merit List, MH Post Office Postmaster Selection List, etc., then please notify us through a comment in a box available underneath. We will reply to your comment within less time. Also, candidates can use Email ID (email@example.com) or Helpline Number (040-23463645) to contact India Post Officials for queries related to results. Just for security reasons, you guys are strictly advised not to share your mobile numbers & registration number for being guarded against unethical phone calls.
We have shared महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्किल जीडीएस रिजल्ट updates here in this blog. Keep on visiting this page (www.techufo.in) to get updated on the most recent information about your Maharashtra Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result. So finally, we are ending this blog here.
Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2023: FAQs
Here is the list of frequently asked questions for those who have applied for Maharashtra Postal GDS Vacancy and looking for Results/ Selection List:-
Candidates will find an official link for downloading the MAHA Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF from the homepage of a web portal – https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
MH Post Gramin Dak Sevak Cutoff percentage might be around 89+ for general categories.
MH Post Office 3154 GDS Posts Selection List of Schedule-II July 2023 has been released on 6th September 2023 at around 05 PM.
The authority will upload the MHPOST merit list at its GDS official website. Only those provisionally selected will get an SMS mentioning details about their selection and document verification process.
After the document verification, the Department of Posts (DoP) will make a final selection based on satisfactory verification of certificates as well as genuineness of all educational and other important documents produced by contestants.
Yes. The Supplementary Lists will be released against candidates whose candidature rejected during the document verification exercise.
The document verification schedule will be issued through SMS/ Email or any other physical communication, i.e. Letter of Intimation. Hence, selected candidates must be active on their registered contact number & communication address.
Best Wishes, and Thank You All for Visiting Tech UFO..!!