TS Postal GDS Result 2022, Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result, TS Post Office GDS BPM ABPM Merit List Cutoff Marks, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Telangana GDS 2022 Selection List PDF Download Link Available Here:
Check TS GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Result of the year 2022 from this page. Indian Postal Department has published TS Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result Merit List for 1226 Posts. Aspirants will get an official link to download Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2022 Merit List PDF file is attached below. Only all those aspirants who are shortlisted will get their details (Registration No., Name with Percentage, etc.) in the Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List. Candidates who are waiting for TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Result Status may now take a glance at this article. You will find TS Postal GDS Result 2022 Information along with Telangana Post Office Dak Sevak Cutoff and Selected Candidates Marks.
|LATEST UPDATE: Telangana Postal Circle GDS Cycle-IV (1226 Posts) Result 2022 Has Declared On 20th June 2022; Download Shortlisted Candidates List For Document Verification From A Link Posted On This Page At The Bottom.|
- 1 TS Postal GDS Result 2022 | Telangana Post Office BPM ABPM Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 TS Post GDS Result 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 TS Postal GDS Merit List 2022 PDF
- 1.3 Steps to Check Telangana Postal Circle GDS Selection List cum Result 2022 Online
- 1.4 TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2022 Download Link
- 1.5 TS Postal Circle GDS Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.6 Telangana GDS Result 2022 – Details
- 1.7 About Document Verification Process After TS Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2022
- 2 FAQs About TS Post Office GDS Result 2022
TS Postal GDS Result 2022 | Telangana Post Office BPM ABPM Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
|♦ TS GDS Result Details ♦|
|Organization Name:||INDIA POST (Department Of Posts)|
|Circle Name:||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement Cycle IV|
|No. of Vacancies:||1226 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak|
|Online Application Dates:||May 02 to June 05, 2022|
|Date of Result Declaration:||RELEASED (June 20, 2022)|
|Selection List/ Result Link:||Available Below|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|India Post Official Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
TS Post GDS Result 2022 – Summary
INDIA POST (Telangana Circle) invited online application for the various posts of GDS 2022. Now looking to registration of forms, about 02-03 lakhs have submitted for selection to 1226 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies such as BPM, ABPM, etc. The application procedure completed on 05-06-2022 and now the department is keen on declaring GDS Result for TS Postal Circle based on 10th class marks of all contestants. Here the selection of suitable aspirants has done through automatically generated merit list according to the rules & regulations based on the online applied forms. DoP authorities have prepared Telangana Post Office GDS (Branch Postmaster/ Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak) Merit List of Selected Contestants Name wise without giving the weightage to those who mentioned their higher education.
All those who provisionally shortlisted in TS Post GDS Selection List, they will receive SMS and also intimation letter for document verification. Through an official website link provided down in the article, you can directly view TS Gramin Dak Sevak Result from here without any difficulty. Scroll down to refer more details.
TS Postal GDS Merit List 2022 PDF
Telangana Postal GDS Postmaster Merit List/ Result Overview: Have you guys applied the correct information in your application? If yes, then no issue. Otherwise, your form has been rejected and further not considered for merit. Just concerning the post applied by candidates, their selection has done accordingly examining the Academic Merit. India Post Selection List of Gramin Dak Sevak for TS Postal Circle to be arranged in a serial number wise alphabetical order of Division against which candidates shortlisted. As a massive number of aspirants have registered for TS Postal GDS Recruitment, but only those who got much higher percentage in 10th standard exam they considered for finalizing the merit list.
It is to notify that Telangana Post Office BPM ABPM Result declared totally in transport manner without being unfair to any aspirant. Any of the shortlisted aspirants should not claim for an appointment if they got SMS or other communication from the recruiting authority. Those aspirants who make presence in TS Post GDS Result Merit List, their all the certificates & documents will be verified genuinely and then finally selected for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
Steps to Check Telangana Postal Circle GDS Selection List cum Result 2022 Online
Candidates! Your TS Postal Circle Result of Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 can be accessed easily by following the instructions step-wise arranged in this section. Here we have written all the steps in a simple language so every participant can understand and follow easily. So guys follow the below given guidelines on “How to get Telangana GDS Results” and download pdf of merit list from the online portal.
- Step 1: Visit https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in – India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Official Website.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Postal Circle GDS Results State wise List” arranged in a homepage.
- Step 3: Search your “Post Office Result of TS GDS Cycle-IV Recruitment 2022” URL link and then open it.
- Step 4: Soon result in the form of merit list PDF file will auto-download to your device on just a single click.
- Step 5: Open the Telangana Postal BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection List and find out your Name, Registration Number & other information.
- Step 6: Keep the downloaded copy of merit list with us just for reference.
TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2022 Download Link
As the result declared officially, so now candidates can click on the URL Link shared below & check their selection status for TS Gramin Dak Sevak (1226) Posts.
|Telangana Postal Circle GDS Cycle-IV (1226 Posts) Results 2022:||CHECK HERE (PDF Link Is Available Now)|
|Telangana Postal Circle GDS Cycle-III Results 2021:||CHECK HERE|
|Telangana Postal Circle GDS Cycle-II Results 2019 2020:||CHECK HERE|
|India Post GDS Online Portal:||VISIT HERE – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
TS Postal Circle GDS Cut Off Marks 2022
Below are the Category wise Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Cutoffs (Estimated) and Consolidation of Posts for the information of candidates who have applied for recruitment:-
|Name of Categories||Expected Cut-off Marks||Vacancies|
|EWS/ Economically Weaker Section||91+||123|
|OBC/ Other Backward Class||90+||266|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – A||87+||06|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – B||87+||10|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – C||87+||19|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – DE||87+||05|
|SC/ Scheduled Caste||88+||200|
|ST/ Scheduled Tribe||88+||88|
|UR (GEN)/ Unreserved (General)||92+||509|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||1226|
Telangana GDS Result 2022 – Details
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster – BPM & Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM) Results @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in will be uploaded by the INDIA POST in a Portable Document Format. Size of the result file will be around 120-150 KB so you guys can download fast at your device without any issue.
TS Postal Circle Selected Candidates List for 1226 GDS Vacancies in Cycle-4 Recruitment will display the details as follows:-
- Names of Provisionally Shortlisted Contestants
- Secondary School Exam (10th standard) Percentage of Shortlisted Contestants
- Registration Number
- Total Number of Posts against shortlisted
- Name of Categories/ Communities (GEN, EWS, OBC, SC, ST & PH)
- Name of Vacancy (BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak) against candidate shortlisted
- Name of Division (Adilabad, Hanamkonda, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Peddapalli, RMS Z Division, Suryapet, Wanaparthy, Warangal, Hyderabad City, Hyderabad Sorting Division, Hyderabad South East, Medak, Sangareddy and Secunderabad)
- Name of Head Office (Adilabad H.O., Mancherial H.O., Jangaon H.O., Parkal H.O., Jagtial H.O., Karimnagar H.O., Bhadrachalam H.O., Khammam H.O., Kothagudem Colls H.O., etc.)
- Name of Sub Office (Bhainsa S.O., Dilawarpur S.O., Boath S.O., Jainoor S.O., Gumma S.O., Khanapur S.O., Ootnur S.O., Haveli Ghanpur S.O., etc.)
- Name of Branch Office (Ravelli B.O., Ausulapally B.O., Hayatnagar S.O., Begumbazar S.O., HRO Hyderabad Stg Dn., Sanjeev Reddy Nagar S.O., Yousufguda S.O., etc.)
Regarding Resolution of Tie in Academic Merit (i.e. 10th Std Exam Marks), where two or more aspirants had secure equal marks there a tie-breaker used to determine the order of merit while preparing the result/ selection list.
Aspirants who opted for all 05 (five) posts with preference post-1, post-2, post-3, post-4, post-5, etc. & selected as meritorious in more than 01 (one) post, they are offered the vacancy in the order of preference. Further, the candidature for all remaining posts will be forfeited.
About Document Verification Process After TS Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2022
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Document Verification to be done after announcing the results. All shortlisted candidates will be invited for the document verification process for final selection. Aspirants will have to report with their original copy of all certificates uploaded online during the registration. List of the required documents as follows:-
- SSC/ 10th Exam Marks Memo or Certificate
- Certificate of DOB (if your Date Of Birth is not in the SSC Marks Memo)
- Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course (Mandatory for those who have not studied computer as a subject in Class X, XII or any other higher educational level.)
- Certificate of Community (Mandatory for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS Categories. OBC certificate should be in the form of CG approved Creamy Layer Certificate/ EWS Certificate)
- Certificate of Disability only for Physically Challenged Aspirants
- Certificate of Transgender only for Transgender Candidates.
- Printout Copy of Online Application Form
- Domicile of Telangana
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence)
We have dedicated this article to all the TS Postal Circle Aspirants of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 who are consciously suffering for BPM Result ABPM Selection List details online. Hope the information available here is much more helpful for aspirants. In a case of any more details about Telangana GDS Merit List, Cut-off Marks, Document Verification, Final Selection, etc., we will immediately update here. Aspirants are advised to share their selection status with us once the TS Postmaster Result cum Merit List released by the Bhartiya Dak.
Anytime you guys can visit www.techufo.in to find all updates on Telangana Postal BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Results (తెలంగాణ పోస్టల్ జిడిఎస్ ఫలితం). Here all the aspirants are strictly informed not to share their private details in below comment box as it can miss lead through unscrupulous phone calls.
FAQs About TS Post Office GDS Result 2022
Candidates can check the Frequently Asked Questions below to clear their doubts regarding the Telangana Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result cum Selection List, Cutoff Marks, Waiting List & Document Verification:-
Aspirants will be able to check their TS Post Office results cum merit list of Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak (1226 Posts) Result has been announced announced on 20-06-2022 (Monday).
You can download the PDF of Selection List of Gramin Dak Sevak for Telangana Circle from a direct link available at our website http://techufo.in.
No. India Post will publish TS Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List through online mode only.
The document verification will be held around 01 month after the publication of selection list. The schedule will be intimated through the Letter of Intimation.
After the TS GDS merit list is published, candidates whose Names & Registration Numbers are present in the selection list will be provided Intimation Letter to appear for verification of the documents.
In Telangana Post BPM Dak Sevak Selection List, only 1226 eligible aspirants will get place out of total applied for vacant posts. Hence further there is no provision of announcing waiting list or 2nd merit list after declaration of results.
For any issue or query about result or selection, applicants can contact India Post Office Department officials at firstname.lastname@example.org (Email ID) or 040-23463613 (Helpline Number).
“To all the Participants, Best Wishes & Good Luck…!!“