Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2023 Energy Department Notification for 1075 Junior Engineer AEN Vacancies released apply Raj JVVNL JdVVNL AVVNL RVPN RVUNL JEN Online Application Form at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in:
Great News for Government Job Finders!! The latest employment news update released by the State Government to fill up 1075 posts in RVUNL (Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd), RRVPN (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited), JVVN (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd), AVVN (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd) and JdVVN (Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd). The recruitment board has uploaded Rajasthan Energy Department Notification 2023 for 1075 vacancies of Junior Engineer-I, Assistant Engineer, Junior Chemist, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer and Informatics Assistant Posts. All those having essential qualifications can apply Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form on or before the due date by visiting an official website.
In this article, we have given a direct link to apply online for RVUNL Jr Engineer Vacancy & all other posts at the bottom. For Rajasthan State Power AEN JEN IA Vacancies related eligible criteria, selection process & important dates, you can go through below description.
- 1 Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2023 | Raj State Power AE JE IA AO Junior Chemist Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 RVUNL AE JE Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 RVUNL Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2023
- 1.4 Rajasthan RVUNL Pay Scale Post wise
- 1.5 Rajasthan RVUNL Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
- 1.6 RVUNL Bharti Application Fee (Non Refundable)
- 1.7 Energy.Rajasthan.Gov.In Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply RVUNL Assistant/ Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for RVUNL 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 RVUNL JEN AEN Exam 2023 Syllabus/ Pattern
- 1.11 Rajasthan Electricity Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
- 2 About Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
- 3 Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Bharti 2023: Help Desk
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2023 | Raj State Power AE JE IA AO Junior Chemist Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Hello!! A Common Recruitment in Rajasthan State Power Companies has released for 39 posts of AEN, 946 posts of JEN, 27 posts of Jr Chemist, 46 posts of Informatics Assistant, etc. Rajasthan Energy Department is looking for a promising 1075 Graduates having an excellent academic record in the relevant disciple. The board has already published official notification and invites eligible contestants to submit their application form through the official website. RVUNL Apply Online Link will active upto limited time only. All the contestants have to fill up and then submit application for RVUNL JVVNL AVVNL Junior Engineer Recruitment via online mode. Here we notify every contestant that the online registration for AE posts and the application process for JE, Jr. Chemist & IA posts will continue from 07-06-2021 to 21-06-2021.
Contestants are advised to understand the eligibility details for Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN latest vacancies clearly from the official notification while filling up the form. Aspirants must fill up the correct details in their application form as no changes will be possible after final submission.
RVUNL AE JE Notification 2023: Summary
|Name of Organization:||RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDYUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD.|
|Recruitment Advt No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||01,075 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Names:||AEN, JEN, Jr Chemist, Informatics Assistant, Accounts Officer & Personnel Officer|
|Job Category:||State Government|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Process:||Online mode only|
|Online Registration Dates:||Will Be Intimated in Due Course|
|Selection Criteria:||Written Competitive Exam|
|Official Websites:||» www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
RVUNL Vacancy 2023: Details
Check out the Rajasthan RVUNL Post wise & Company wise Break-up of Vacancies from the below tables:-
|♦ Allocation of Company wise vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Rajasthan State Power Sector Names||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN) – The State Genco||665|
|02.||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN) – The State Transco||60|
|03.||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVN) – The State Discoms||161|
|04.||Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVN) – The State Discoms||57|
|05.||Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVN) – The State Discoms||132|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1075|
|♦ Allocation of Post wise vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacancies|
|04.||AEN (Communication/ C&I)||09|
|06.||AEN (Fire & Safety)||01|
|09.||JEN (Communication/ C& I)||68|
|11.||JEN (Fire & Safety)||16|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1075|
Contestants will get Rajasthan RVUNL AE JE Notification PDF link from below to read out all instructions without wasting time. The information on educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fees, initial dates, submission process, syllabus, etc. explained here in the remaining article.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: All intrigued aspirants must have following qualifications post wise as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, C&I/C and Fire & Safety): Full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in a relevant discipline or equivalent from a University/ Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full-time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Junior Chemist: Full-time Post Graduation Degree of 02 years in Chemistry or full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Chemical Engineering as a regular student from a University established by Law in India or a degree of a Foreign University or Institution declared by a competent authority, equivalent to full-time regular Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering of a University established by Law in India.
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate OR Full-time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications and Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, F&S, C&I/C & IT): Full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in a relevant discipline or equivalent from a University/ Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Accounts Officer: CA/ ICWA (CMA); OR MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration from a recognized University established by Law in India or equivalent with atleast 60% marks; OR M.Com. of minimum 02 years’ duration from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 60% marks alongwith B.Com. with atleast 60% marks.
- Personnel Officer: A Master Degree in Social Works or MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations of minimum 02 years’ duration from a recognized University or equivalent with atleast 55% marks in Master Degree, OR A Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws/ Labour Welfare & Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations from a recognized University or equivalent with atleast 55% marks in PG Diploma.
AGE LIMITATION (as on cutoff date – 01.01.2023):-
|Post Names||Age Limit||Nigam|
|AE (Electrical)||18-42 years||RVUN and JVVN|
|AE (Mechanical) & AE (IT)||18-42 years||RVUN|
|AE (C&I/C)||18-43 years||RVUN and RVPN|
|AE (F&S)||18-43 years||RVUN|
|AE (Civil)||18-43 years||RVPN|
|AE (IT)||18-43 years||AVVN|
|JE (Electrical)||18-43 years||RVUN|
|18-42 years||RVPN, JVVN, AVVN and JdVVN|
|JE (Mechanical)||18-43 years||RVUN|
|JE (Civil)||18-43 years||RVUN|
|18-42 years||RVPN, JVVN and AVVN|
|JE (C&I/C)||18-42 years||RVUN and RVPN|
|JE (F&S)||18-42 years||RVUN|
|Junior Chemists||18-42 years||RVUN|
|Informatics Assistant||18-42 years||JVVN, AVVN and JdVVN|
|Accounts Officer||21-42 years||RVUN, RVPN and JVVN|
|Personnel Officer||21-42 years||RVUN and RVPN|
Note: To know more details about post wise qualifications & upper age relaxation, please check out notification pdf from a quick link attached at the bottom.
Rajasthan RVUNL Pay Scale Post wise
About Remuneration: The Scale of Pay or Salary Structure for JE, AE, AO, PO & IA Posts in RVUNL is as tabulated below:-
|Post Names||Corresponding Level||Basic Pay||PT period Fixed Remuneration|
|JEN||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|AEN||L-14||Rs. 56,100/- pm||Rs. 39,300/- pm|
|Jr. Chemist||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|Informatics Assistant||L-8||Rs. 26,300/- pm||Rs. 18,500/- pm|
|Accounts Officer||L-14||Rs. 56,100/- pm||Rs. 39,300/- pm|
|Personnel Officer||L-14||Rs. 56,100/- pm||Rs. 39,300/- pm|
Rajasthan RVUNL Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
About Selection Process: The department will appoint candidates based on their marks scored from the Computer Based “Written Competitive Exam”. There shall be no Interview in the selection process. The post wise selection process as follows:-
- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist: Online Written Exam & Verification of Documents.
- Informatics Assistant: Online Written Examination (Phase-I), Qualifying Typing Speed Test on Computer (Phase-II) and Document Verification.
- Accounts Officer & Personnel Officer: Online Written Exam & Verification of Documents
RVUNL Bharti Application Fee (Non Refundable)
- Rs. 1600/- (Including GST) for General/ EWS category candidates if their annual income of the family is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more.
- Rs. 1400/- (Including GST) for SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD(PH) and UR (Gen)/ EWS if annual income of their family is less than Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Rs. 1600/- (Including GST) for UR/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC category candidates belonging to any other States
- Pay Modes: Applicants can make fee payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
Energy.Rajasthan.Gov.In Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Let us go through all the important dates related to Rajasthan RVUNL 2023-24 Bharti Process as mentioned in the given table:-
|EVENTS||DATES & TIME|
|Official Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Details in Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Online Payment of Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Printing of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of CBT Admit Card:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|AEN (Elect. & Mech.) & JEN (Mech.) CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|JEN (Civil) & Personnel Officer CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|JEN (C&I/C) & Informatic Assistant CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|AEN (Civil, IT & F&S) & Jr Chemist CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Accounts Officer CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|AEN (C&I/C) & JEN (F&S) CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|JEN (Electrical) CBT Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Date of Releasing CBT Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later|
How to Apply RVUNL Assistant/ Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates can check out the Steps to Apply RVUNL Bharti Online Application Form as given under:-
- 1st Step – Open the official Rajasthan Energy Portal.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, click on the company name for which you wants to apply.
- 3rd Step – Now, find out a download link titled as “Employment Notification for Common Recruitment of Asst Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Jr. Chemists, Informatics Assistants & Other Posts in Raj State Power Companies” and open it.
- 4th Step – First of all, download the notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it.
- 5th Step – If eligible then press the “RVUNL Apply Online Application” link for proceeding further.
- 6th Step – The application form in a prescribed format will open in your web browser.
- 7th Step – Enter your Personal, Professional, Communication, Educational and Contact details on the registration form.
- 8th Step – Click on the “Payment tab” to pay your application fee and then collect an e-receipt for the proof.
- 9th Step – Upload passport size photograph, signature image, and other certificates required as per notification.
- 10th Step – Click on the “Preview Tab” to verify the details inserted in a form before final submission.
- 11th Step – Finally, submit your application form and save the system generated registration number.
- 12th Step – At last, print a copy of the recruitment form for further reference.
Official Links for RVUNL 2023 Recruitment
|RVUNL AEN Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RVUNL JEN Jr Chemist IA Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RVUNL Accounts Officer & Personnel Officer Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RVUNL Recruitment Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Rajasthan Energy Online Web Portal:||VISIT @ energy.rajasthan.gov.in|
RVUNL JEN AEN Exam 2023 Syllabus/ Pattern
Let’s check out the Rajasthan RVUNL Written Exam Pattern for the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Junior Chemist:-
- The written examination will organize through Online mode.
- The written competitive examination medium will be “English” only
- The question paper will have a maximum of 200 marks.
- There will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions – MCQ) in the examination.
- The question paper will consist of subjects like Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General.
- The standard and syllabus of the exam will be of Degree Level in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- There is a Negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The Question Paper (except the “Hindi General” and “English General” sections) shall be ‘bilingual’ i.e. both in English & Hindi.
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Weightage||Time Duration|
|A||Professional Knowledge (पेशेवर ज्ञान)||60 ques.||120 marks||60% weightage||60 minutes|
|B||Reasoning & Mental Ability (तर्क और मानसिक क्षमता)||20 ques.||20 marks||40% weightage||60 minutes|
|Mathematics (गणित)||12 ques.||12 marks|
|General Knowledge & Everyday Science (सामान्य ज्ञान और हर दिन विज्ञान)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Hindi General (हिंदी जनरल)||14 ques.||14 marks|
|English General (अंग्रेजी जनरल)||14 ques.||14 marks|
Rajasthan Electricity Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
About Call Letter/ Admit Card: Aspirants have to visit the official website of RRVUNL for downloading their Online Test Call Letters & Information Handout (IH). All the candidates are required to use their Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB for generating their admit card. All the eligible aspirants will get intimation for downloading call letter through email/ SMS. Candidates will have to click on the relevant link sent via Email to access the window for call letter download.
About Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
RVUNL is a Government-owned Corporation headquartered at Jaipur, India. It is the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution company, established in 2000 under the Companies Act 1956. The company’s primary products are thermal, gas and hydro power. The corporation has been entrusted with the development of power projects in the state. They look over to the maintenance and operation of electricity in the state. There are many other subdivisions working with this corporation for electricity supply. As on July 2014, the installed capacity of this company is 5357.35 MW. The corporation’s current chairman is Shri N. M. Mathur.
The Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled in five Companies to assist quality, reliable and affordable power to the state citizens. These companies are always in front position for creating employment opportunity. Today the Rajasthan Govt Jobs are first choice for the local people. It offers good remuneration apart from attractive facilities in comparison with similar Power Utilities of India.
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Bharti 2023: Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Corporate Office,
Vidyut Bhawan, Janpath,
Jaipur – 302 005,
|Help Line Number:||+91 94140 56655|
We have provided all the information regarding latest engineer jobs in RRVPN, RVUNL, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN departments in this article. The brief details of RVUNL AE JE Recruitment are available in this blog. Candidates can download Raj Energy Portal Notification from the link given above. As there are only a few days left for the online registration process, so hurry up & apply your name before the closing date. Aspirants can bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming updates on Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2023 such as exam date, admit card, answer key, result and final merit list, etc. Follow this site for current govt sector vacancies, careers after graduation, bank recruitment, railway jobs, etc. Readers can share their query with us in a comment box provided below.
Thank You and BEST WISHES by TECH UFO Team…!!