SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021, sbi.co.in Jr Associate Admit Card, SBI JA Prelims Exam Dates, State Bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket, SBI Junior Associate Call Letter Download link available here:
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card Download Process is Live Now. State Bank of India has released Admit Card for Clerk Preliminary Examination at its official website. As we know, every candidate is looking to download SBI Call Letter for Junior Associate Prelims Exam to be held on 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July 2021. Here candidates can generate SBI Clerk Exam Hall Ticket by clicking on the quick link provided below. On this web page, we have attached a direct link for downloading SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 to attend Preliminary Exam. Hence, contestants can collect their State Bank Of India JA Call Letter without being late. Aspirants must read this article for details on SBI Clerk JA Prelims Admit Card and other information.
|♦ LATEST UPDATE ♦|
|Good News!! SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Call Letter for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centers is Available Now for Download from a login link attached below.|
- 1 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Download | State Bank of India Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Date, JA Call Letter @ www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 How to download SBI JA Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2021?
- 1.3 sbi.co.in Clerk 2021 Call Letter Details
- 1.4 State Bank of India Clerk 2021 Admit Card Information
- 1.5 SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket 2021 – General Instructions
- 1.6 SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
- 1.7 List of SBI Clerk 2021 Examination Centres
- 1.8 SBI JA Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2021 – Conclusion
- 1.9 ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA
- 1.10 FAQs on SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2021
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Download | State Bank of India Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Date, JA Call Letter @ www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India had delivered SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification for more than 05,121 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) posts in Clerical Cadre. Now, let me inform you that State Bank of India will conduct an online SBI JA Clerical Preliminary Exam (10-07-2021 to 13-07-2021) and Main Exam (31-07-2021) followed by a test of specified opted local language. According to the official notification, the online written test will be held in 44 States at various examination centers. Aspirants who applied for JA post can download SBI Junior Associate Clerk Syllabus PDF from an official website. We strictly suggest everyone start preparation much early as SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Dates announced by the department.
Here we came to know that contestants are eagerly waiting for SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Call Letter so they can grab all the important details. To download your SBI Junior Associate (JA) 2021 Admit Card and Acquaint Yourself Booklet from the Bank’s website (https://www.sbi.co.in/careers), press the direct link given at the bottom.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|♦ SBI JA 2021 Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)|
|Job Notice No.:||CRPD/CR/2021-22/09|
|Post Name:||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|No. of Vacancies:||5121+ vacancies|
|Exam Registration Dates:||27th April to 17th May 2021|
|Pre Exam Training Call Letter Download Dates:||26th May 2021 onwards|
|Preliminary Exam Dates:||10th, 11th, 12th, 13th July & 29th August 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card Download Dates:||29th June to 13th July 2021|
|Call Letter Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Main Exam Date:|
|Mains Admit Card Availability Dates:|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Help-desk Number:||022 – 2282 0427 (11:00 AM to 06:00 PM)|
How to download SBI JA Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2021?
Here are some simple and easy steps to download SBI Junior Associate Prelims Admit Card 2021 listed below in a table. So, guys follow the step-wise procedure given below and hurry up to collect your State Bank of India Clerk JA Hall Ticket much before an exam date for avoiding a heavy load on the official website during the last days.
- 1st Step – First of all, open (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) official website of State Bank of India or directly click on a link given below.
- 2nd Step – Now, you will see a “Careers with us” link placed on the home page.
- 3rd Step – Open that link and search a download link labelled as “Admit Card for SBI Jr. Associate (JA) Clerical Cadre Online Preliminary Examination, 2021”.
- 4th Step – After you search the hall ticket download link, immediately open it.
- 5th Step – On the next page, enter your Registration Number or Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) or Password generated after the successful registration process.
- 6th Step – Verify the filled up details and then finally click on the “Submit” button to generate your call letter.
- 7th Step – Soon within a moment, your hall ticket PDF file will appear on a web browser.
- 8th Step – Cross-check your Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Reg. No., Photo, Signature and other details from the e-admit card for your knowledge.
- 9th Step – At last, download and take more than one printout of your exam admission e-ticket for participation in the online examination on a scheduled date.
sbi.co.in Clerk 2021 Call Letter Details
As per sources, a link for downloading SBI JA Clerk Admit Card will be activated 01-06-2021 onward for Preliminary Examination and 19-07-2021 onward for Main Examination at the official website. Here contestants are guided to download SBI Clerical Exam Hall Ticket along with “acquaint yourself” booklet from an official website by using Registration ID Number and Password/ DOB. The higher authority will not send a hard copy of the call letter or booklet by post. In fact, everyone has to access it by logging into an online portal.
We remind everyone to bring one photo identity proof such as Passport, Aadhar/ PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook, etc. The photo ID proof will be required along with Admit Card for participating in the examination. If the identity of candidates will be in doubt, then such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online test.
Mobile Phones, Calculators, Bluetooth, Pagers or any other communication devices will not be allowed inside the premises, so try to avoid carrying these items on examination day. Before proceeding the exam, the Bank may capture a thumb impression in digital format for bio-metric verification of the genuineness of participants. So, try to reach the centre of your exam hall much earlier for avoiding any set of circumstances.
State Bank of India Clerk 2021 Admit Card Information
Hey, Friends!! As soon as you download your SBI Junior Associate e-Admit Card for Prelims Exam from a direct link attached above, don’t forget to verify the information such as:-
- Full Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Test Venue Address
- Signature/ Thumb Impression Space
- General Instructions
All applicants will have to appear for the tests at their own cost and expenses as no TA/ DA provided by officials. The department will not be responsible for any injury or losses of any nature during a selection process. If any candidate has misbehaved in the exam hall, then it may result in the cancellation of his/ her candidature from future exams held by State Bank of India. In the examination premises, participants are not permitted to use in possession of calculators.
After issuing the hall ticket, request for the change in examination centre not be considered under any circumstances. Aspirants are required to reach the Examination Centre as per reporting time mentioned in their Admit Card so that entry formalities can be done smoothly.
SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket 2021 – General Instructions
- A login page to State Bank of India JA Call Letter will support and best viewed only on Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+.
- A large number of candidates will try to download their Admit Card at the same time whenever released. If you are not able to generate the Call Letter immediately, then retry after a gap of 05-06 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- The Bank authority is not responsible for Call Letter downloading or printing errors if any. Hence, aspirants must be careful while generating their Hall Ticket Online.
- As the State Bank of India Junior Associate Admit Card related advice send by officials through registered e-mail ID or mobile, so keep your email & mobile number active for receiving Important details.
- In the hall ticket, kindly paste a copy of your recent passport size photograph in a space provided for it without forgetting.
- Aspirants will not be permitted to appear for the exam without Important documents as mentioned under:-
- A Photo Identity (ID) Proof in Original
- A Photocopy
- Admit Card or without the Photograph affixed on the E-Admit Card
- On your SBI Clerk Call Letter, you will have to sign your signature in space provided for it in the presence of the invigilator in an examination venue only. Also, the invigilator will take your Left Thumb Impression (LTI) on the hall ticket.
- All the aspirants are strictly guided to bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen and eraser along with them during the exam. For necessary rough work, an extra sheet is to be provided by the authority.
- Candidates should do all their necessary rough work on a sheet provided only. Candidates must hand over the sheet given for rough work to the invigilator after the test is over. If a candidate who does not return the rough sheet or found to attempt to take outside the examination hall, then he/ she will be disqualified.
- Applicants appearing in the exam must note that the Hall Ticket does not constitute an offer of employment by State Bank of India.
- Check out the online exam centre list consist of State Code, State/ UT, Centre Name, etc. as shown in the below table.
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
|♦ Preliminary Exam Structure ♦|
|S. N.||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|a.||Test of English Language||30 ques.||30 marks||20 min.|
|b.||Test of Numerical Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 min.|
|c.||Test of Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 min.|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||60 min.|
|Negative Marking = 1/4th of Mark Assigned for Question|
|♦ Main Examination Exam Structure ♦|
|S. N.||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|a.||Test of General/ Financial Awareness||50 ques.||50 marks||35 min.|
|b.||Test of General English||40 ques.||40 marks||35 min.|
|c.||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50 ques.||50 marks||45 min.|
|d.||Test of Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50 ques.||60 marks||45 min.|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||190 ques.||200 marks||02 hrs & 40 min.|
|Negative Marking = 1/4th of Mark Assigned for Question|
List of SBI Clerk 2021 Examination Centres
The list had shown in the following table is a tentative list of Centres for Preliminary Exam, Main Examination & Pre-Examination Training:-
Names of State/ UT as follows:- Andaman & Nicobar (A&N), Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh (CG), Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Delhi – NCR Delhi, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana (TS), Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Uttarakhand and West Bengal (WB).
It is to notify that no request for change of centre for examination shall be considered by the recruiting authority. Candidates will find their examination centre name & address from the call letter issued by recruiting authority through online sources. The authority also reserves the right to allot any aspirant to any centre other than one he/ she has opted for. Those who have any question related to the examination centre can contact the higher authority through a helpline number or email.
SBI JA Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2021 – Conclusion
We wish you all career-oriented participants a BEST OF LUCK for your huge success. Hope applicants have got SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Link and collected their JA exam hall ticket from this web page. We have also provided a comment box below for candidates so they can easily share their thoughts and queries with us. Our team of experts will give a reply to all the submitted questions as quickly as possible. We are trying our best to update this blog on State Bank JA Pre & Mains Call Letter regularly.
Soon we will come up with the latest updates on SBI Junior Associate Exam Paper Analysis/ Solutions, Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. at www.techufo.in. Also, do not forget to bookmark our website for receiving news update on your device whenever the admit card or call letter download link published online here.
ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA
SBI is ranked 59th on the list of “Top 1000 World Banks” during a survey made by the Bankers magazine in 2015. Today, it is one of the BIG FOUR BANKS of India which also includes banks likes ICICI, BOB, and PNB. It is a regional banking behemoth. It has 20% market share in deposits and loans among the Indian commercial banks. It is the largest Indian commercial bank in terms of branches, customers, employees, profits, deposit, and assets. Currently, this organization has assets of more than INR 20,45,000 Crores and 15,000 branches. With 58.59% ownership, Indian Government is a single largest shareholder of this State bank of India. It provides best services to their customers with the help of 02 lakh employees.
The head office of this public sector banking unit is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Their main Slogans are “WITH YOU – ALL THE WAY”, “PURE BANKING, NOTHING ELSE”, “THE NATION BANKS ON US”, “A BANK OF THE COMMON MAN” & “THE BANKER TO EVERY INDIAN”. Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya is a Chairperson and a Key person of this financial services company. To grab further more details about this Banking Organization, visit the official website link uploaded above.
FAQs on SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2021
You can download call letter for junior associate pre-exam from the State Bank of Bank’s website – https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
The State Bank Admit Card for JA Pre Examination is now available for download from 29th June to 13th July 2021.
SBI Jr Associate Preliminary Examination will be held on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of July 2021.
SC/ ST/ XS/ Religious Minority Community Candidates can download their Call Letter for Pre-examination training from 26th May 2021 onwards.
Yes. Candidates will need to retain their call letter (along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the ID proof) safely after completion of the preliminary exam.
The Main Examination is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on 31st July 2021.
Aspirants qualified for the Main examination would be able to download their Admit Card from 19th July 2021 onwards (Tentatively).
Contact the authority by helpline number or email for any question regarding hall ticket downloading problems. For any query, please contact via help desk number 022-2282 0427 or Fax: 022-2282 0411. Aspirants can also e-mail at email@example.com for any doubt and question.
THANK YOU, GUYS for reading this article. We have tried our best to furnish all details about hall ticket on this page. Visit this web page daily for continuous updates…!!